Enigma Pt. 01

Story Info
Love Story Between 19 Year Girl And 48 Year Man.
6.9k words
4.44
12.2k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ENIGMA PART I

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

Prelude: It is a love story of different kind... You may call it by many names... CRUSH, INFATUATION, ARDOUR, FERVOUR or OBSESSION... Between a 19 years old college girl and a 48 years old entrepreneur... If you are looking for a typical wham-bang-fuck story... Then this won't fit into your requirement... You are politely cautioned about the story type... So you may enjoy reading the simple love story... Hope you will like it...

******

CHAPTER: ONE -- Joshna --The Dusky Beauty!

Year: 2019, Month: May, Date: 8th, Day: Wednesday, Time: 12.00 Noon.

Her name is -- 'Joshna', which means 'Moon' in Hindi (National Language of India). She's a dusky beauty from South India, precisely from Chennai (Old Madras) capital of Tamil Nadu. Tamil was her mother tongue.

At a height of 5'7" and a weight of 125 pounds, she does not possess an extra ounce of flesh in her gym-fit athletic body. With a four days of rigorous workout weekly -- 1, 3, 5 and 7 (all the odd days of the week). She's apparently very proud of her body! And never ever misses a chance to flaunt it.

Though she had an equally good and beautiful face to compete with, which she seldom boosted off! Knowingly or unknowingly -- purely a 'Guestimation'! (Guess + Estimation!)

She some time loved to show off her tall figure with a three inches of clogs or platform shoes under her deep navy blue college uniform trouser, blazer and white shirt. Of course with a mandatory stripped tie to complete her attire.

At just under 19 years, she is a perfect 'Cancerian' by nature and horoscope, with her birthday falls on 17th July (year of birth was probably 2000). Everything about her was just a perfect -- '10' -- like Bo Derek!

She had lush, dark and dense hair falling mid-rib. Had thick eyebrows like most south Indian beauties, big talkative eyes, small perky nose, full and pouty lips. Skin as dark and as shiny as pitch-black granite! But ultra soft and smooth like home-made white butter!

She has the most symmetrical set of teeth I've ever seen in my life! When she used to smile, the whiteness literally outflow unhindered trough her shiny white eyes and sparkling white teeth!

Her slender neck has a raw aura about itself. If one was a neck fetish person, Joshna offers probably the sexiest of the necks in the world! A 'Dracula' or a 'Vampire's' ultimate delight! Just for the sake of kissing and soft biting! Nothing beyond! So immaculate! Which she always boosted with a thin gold necklace and a small 'J' mark pendent, initial for her name.

She has a pair of probably 32" 'C' tits with long and strong nipples, which sometime was pretty much evident even under her conservative uniform shirt and sporty-bra.

And about her ass -- she had probably blessed with the best pair of bubble-butts ever I'd seen! They were the widest and heaviest things of her entire slender body! With a pair of perfect semi-spherical, protruded enviously resembling more the wobbly asses of Negros! According to Joshna -- credit of her arse goes to her 'Great-Grand-Mother' with some link of 'African Continent' precisely goes back to a country called Nigeria. Her father shifted to Nigeria from Surat in Gujarat, India during pre-independence in persuasion of his luck in 'Diamond-Hunt'. His daughter (Joshna's Great-Grand-Mother) Tilottamma eloped with the son of their gardener, who was a Negro!

That was the story of Tilottamma and the history of the Negro connection of Joshna. Now Joshna is the third generation having some indirect link of Negro racial affinity!

Everything about her was just raw, awesome and sensuous. I call her 'Josh' nicknamed for 'Joshna'. 'Josh' in Hindi means full of vigour and vitality. The word 'Josh' became an instant hit after the Indo-Pak block-buster war movie of 2018 -- 'Uri' with the dialogue: "How's the 'Josh'?". The instant reply used to be: "Very High, Sir!" Even in Indian Parliament it was a popular dialogue in 2018.

******

CHAPTER: TWO -- The Spark Of Dialogues!

In our multi-brand QSR (Quick Service Restaurant), Joshna had another nick name -- 'The Cassata Girl!' Because she just loves the 'Cassata' rich chocolate pastry with double dose of 'Hot-Melting-Chocolate' with a double scoop of rich 'French Vanilla Ice Cream Topping'! She used to relish it to the fullest and referred it as a 'Spoiler'! Because of the fact that calorie in-take would put her into the tread-mill for another 30 minutes of extra work-outs to melt-down the add-on calorie! Still for her, it's worth a try, at least twice a week! (If not more!) A 'Mad-Girl'! I suppose! Yet, the cutest of the mad girl ever created on planet earth!

In the simplest way I would like to say -- Joshna's a genuine duplication of a true copy of famous Bollywood actress -- Amrita Rao! (Google her. The role she did in 'Main Hoon Na' fitted Joshna's personality to the core!)

"Where's uncle?" The first question came from Joshna, as she settled down on her favourite table three, wall-side seat, blowing the wall fan to the fullest.

"The same order?" Questioned the waitress -- Payal -- while keeping a cold glass of RO water on her table.

"Uncle, first!" Demanded Joshna.

"He's in the middle of a meeting. Will join in shortly." Replied Payal, as a matter of fact.

"Okay. Give me my 'Spoiler'! May be ten minutes down the line. Till then I would relish with a 'Chilled-Lemonade with Black Salt and Black Pepper'."

"Sure." Confirmed Payal.

"Still, 'Uncle' -- first!" Persuaded Joshna.

"Difficult to digest!" Payal said with a wink!

"Aahhh... If only I'd have been in the place of Aunty!" Joshna blurred out.

"Then?" Teased Payal.

"I'd have Uncle for breakfast, lunch and dinner!" Joshna giggled, while saying so.

"Oohhh... I pity Sir!"

"Why? Am I too demanding?"

"Sounded like a cannibal!"

"Aahhh... So mean! You're putting my obsession into the patter of a 'Cannibal'?"

"Your expressions said so! So raw! As if would just love to chew him into the bones!"

"Not the 'Boner'?"

"That's a double meaning connotation!"

"Can I help it? If he's so damn sexy?"

"Of course not! But only he's two and half time of your age!"

"Who cares? He who 'BEDS' a woman to eternity is a real 'MAN'! Age neither matters nor hindrance!"

"True. Sounds matured for your age!"

"Not only mentally! Physically too!"

"Are you by any chance ... A 'Lesbian'?"

"So far 'NO'! If changes my mind and attitude, you'd be the first one to know about!"

"I'd love to keep guessing!"

"Keep guessing... Hope is a good breakfast!"

"But a bad supper!"

"Keep guessing!"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Surely 'Yes'! But where?"

"On your pouty lips!"

"No! That's reserved for my dearest 'Uncle'!"

"I'm jealous!"

"I thought envious!"

"Both!"

"Not fair!"

"Hope to indulge in a 'Three-some' 'Sometime'!"

"Aahhh... you sounded wicked!"

"You fall for him and I for you! The only way I can have you is by compromising on my dignity!"

"My 19 years of 'Virginity' is intact for him! The -- 'Day', 'Time', 'Place' everything would be of his choice... Only 'Bed' and 'Body' will be mine!"

"That's too much of a 'Sacrifice'!"

"The 'Satisfaction' would be fathomless!"

"Keep waiting! It's its own rewards..."

"...And punishments too!"

The waitress -- Payal -- retreated in to the back-kitchen area.

******

CHAPTER: THREE -- Enter The Entrepreneur!

When I came to the floor area, Joshna literally flew into my arms and hugged me like a long lost friend. Other customers looked at us a bit awkwardly. But Joshna being Joshna, a damn care master! She took at big portion of Cassata with Hot Choco and Ice Cream and put it forcibly into my mouth.

"Looking very happy?" I asked smiling.

"Yes. Mighty happy." Replied Joshna.

"Reason?"

"My internship will start from next week."

"That's great." I smiled and asked, "If my guess is correct... Then the place is..."

"No marks for guessing! I'm coming from next week."

"Great."

"Timing?"

"Our QSR is opened from 10.00 AM to 10.00 PM. What time suits you?"

"Will second half be Okay?"

"Perfect."

"A new beginning!"

"So, young lady -- let's talk down business. What'd be the stipend amount would you like to take home as a compensation package every month?"

"That's your domain 'Uncle' HD! What's important for me is to work and get experienced under your esteem organization. Other things not so important for me."

"Fine in that case, please do one thing. Tomorrow you may come at about 4.00 PM and pick up your 'Internship Letter'."

"Okay Uncle HD. That sounds cool"

"You always nick-named me as HD. What does HD stands for? To me it's 'High Definition'!4

"No. Nothing that sort of! I've a 'Mind-Block' for that! Let the time and situation arise, you'll know it by and by."

"Sounds fair." Saying so I got up and moved towards my latest possession -- the MG Hector -- the pitch-black tinted glass mean-machine -- they say it's a 'Human Thing'!

******

I'm Dev Das. A business tycoon from East India with a chain of 48 QSR in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack -- The 'Twin-City' of Odisha, India! I'm 48 years old, with a loving wife and a lovely daughter a year older than Joshna. We've a fantastic 'Supply-Chain-Management' system. Our food is prepared in a centralised kitchen system in Bhubaneswar and then distributed to all the 48 locations twice a day as per pervious indent placed by every single outlet. Thus, the taste and quality we maintained in every single outlet used to be uniquely the same!

******

I'm 6'3" in height, weight 240 pound. I'm a health freak. Go to the best gym in city four times a week -- all odd days -- 1, 3, 5 and 7. That's how I came across Joshna. Because she too is a regular in the same branded gym. For all the odd days of the week, with some days same time too!

I've crew-cut hair. Full and short beard. Both my hair and beard had a touch of 'Salt-n-Pepper'. At 48 I'm proud with my body, mind and business. I'm a hygiene freak too. Keep myself always cent per cent hygienic and well-groomed too.

I'm neither a typical 8-Pack guy, nor intended to be one. Yet at the same time I can challenge any of my contemporary as well as 10 years younger than me in track and cycling. Leave apart gym, lawn tennis and allied sports and games.

Despite the fact that I'm racially affiliated to Mongolo-Dravidian, my stature, body built as well as my cock had an overdose of Negroid characteristics features. I'm the proud possessor of a 9" long cock with a girth of 7.5" (Circumference: 22/7 X 2 = 6.3". If Radius is 1, then Diameter is 2 and Circumference is 6.3". Thickness approximately 2").

My pink and purple mushroom head uncanningly resembled the size of a medium size pear, with balls as good as tennis balls and thickness of the shaft as mammoth as a 'Red Bull' can. A Roaring Bull when on a rampage and a revenged beast to say minimal of!

More disclosure as the story progresses.

******

CHAPTER: FOUR -- Expect The Unexpected

As Joshna collected the letter, there was a small envelop separately kept for her. I'd kept rupees ten thousand in cash for her with a note: 'For your mother. She deserved it much better. Treat her well.'

Along with that, there was one of my exclusive 'Visiting Cards', which was meant only for the 'Private Circle' with my exclusivity of 'Contact Number' and my 'Corporate H.O. Address' in my exclusive 'Farm-House in Chandaka Reserve Forest Area, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.

******

To cut-short the talk, Joshna's father was an Indian Air Force Fighter Pilot, who made the ultimate sacrifice during the 1999 Indo-Pak Kargil war in 1999.

That was the time, when Joshna's mother Jyoti was newly married and was just conceived with Joshna; who was born post her father's death in 2000 July 17th.

Otherwise, Jyoti was a petite South Indian beauty of just 38 years old, a cool 10 younger than me and 2 years younger than my wife. She was just 5'2" in height, weighing about 115 pounds.

But age as well as motherhood had given her a bit more flab than her daughter; which were very much in the very right places. Both her boobs as well as butt-cheeks even under the drape of an Indian Sari -- always a beholder's delight! They swing to an alluring oscillation with every single step she used to take!

******

As expected and anticipated, Joshna spend the entire evening with her mother. They went to the most famous temple in Bhubaneswar -- The Lingaraj Temple -- Built in the 11th century AD. Did some shopping together and dine-out at an extended suburb retro-restaurant. All those were with my strict instruction to Joshna to be complied with.

I got the first message from Joshna at 5.00 PM -- 'Got the Training Letter and money. Thank you. Taking 'Mama' along with to Lingaraj Temple.

Second message received at 7.00 PM -- 'Did some shopping for 'Mama' as suggested by you from 'Boyonika' -- The Ethnic World Of Weavers'.

Third message received at 9.00 PM -- 'Having dinner with 'Mama' in the Retro-Restaurant. Missing 'YOU'. Personally. Will message you back once reach home safe.

******

Then I was busy in closing of the day procedures. Thus could not see my messages till 11.00 PM. When I finally closed my Office at the Infocity Road, Patia, Bhubaneswar; saw six unread messages from Joshna. I's slightly perturbed. The last message first read out was -- 'Mama got a massive heart attack. Into the ICU of KIMS Medical. Please help.'

My wife and daughter were away to Manali, in Himachal Pradesh on a 'Summer Holiday Pre-Planned Activity'. Thus, I's rather a forced bachelor at the time of the accident / incident.

Without wasting a moment I immediately rushed to KIMS Medical.

******

At dot 11.30 PM I's already into the main lobby of ICU. One of the 'Shop Managers' of mine was already there by the time I's into the 'Biggest Private Hospital' of Bhubaneswar. As already advised, two of my best female 'Floor Managers' were too there along with the 'Shop Manager'. I's quickly briefed about the whole thing.

Subsequently I'd a detailed meeting with the CEO of the Hospital, who incidentally was a close acquaintance of mine, because we're one of the 'Major Sponcerors' for the Annual Sports of KIMS Medical College and Hospital.

So getting the best of the ICU Cabin, best of services and best of doctors as well as nurses were just a phone call away. By the time I arranged everything and bumped into the new ICU Cabin where Joshna's mother was kept, in the odd time of the day, when private visit was sane, Joshna ran into me and hugged me tightly for about 8 -- 10 seconds.

She held me tightly for all along, while crying like a baby. Natural for a teen daughter, who had not seen her father since her birth and mother in that state. Lovingly I put my hand over her head as a gesture of support. No words were exchanged. Actually not required. It's pure feeling. My physical presence and her physical reactions were enough to speak volumes about everything.

Once I felt her to be a bit normal, I pulled her by arm to outside the ICU and briefed about everything. I told her that her mother will receive the best possible medical aid by the 'Best Cardiologists' in the city. My 'Shop Manager' and the two 'Female Floor Managers' would be there round-the-clock for any help and assistance. One of the 'Floor Managers' handed over packed dinner for her. I wiped the half-dried tears from her face with my bare fingers and patted her cheek by saying, "Now her mother's stable. Under medicine and observation. The ventilator, oxygen and para-medical support is meant for extra efforts. Nothing to do with her mother's current health condition."

Then I told the hospital staff as well as my staff, as to how important Joshna is to me. No compromise in service part, I literally warned all. While repeated Joshna, not to worry about anything, which I meant by saying -- 'ANYTHING'! I asked her whether she would like to stay by her mother's side for the night? She nodded in affirmation. I appreciated her feeling.

I departed the hospital at 1.30 AM, after making sure all is well. Reconfirmed Joshna that I'll be back at 11.00 AM in the next morning and indicated her with my hand to call back in case of exigency. She nodded again, with a mild smile in her otherwise concerned face. Saying 'Good Night' I departed.

******

CHAPTER: FIVE -- Recuperation

As my pre-set alarm rang, I woke up to its anticipated irritating tone and volume. Prepared my morning 'Green Tea', which was otherwise my dearest wife's domain. Sat in the cane-chair in the outer-lawn and glanced over the news paper headlines.

Had a quick bath. Pulled into my favourite Raymond's three-piece suit. Prepared four pieces of half-burnt toasts with mayonnaise, scrambled egg and orange juices -- healthy breakfast. Satisfied with my own 'no-option-left', I relished my breakfast to heart content.

******

While driving down, I instructed my managers, how the nitty-gritty to be planned for the day. Being a normal week day business, was not much of a hassle. Only special occasions like 'Birthday Parties', 'Anniversary Parties', 'Business Conclaves' as well as 'Kitty Parties' were given special emphasis.

My SUV -- a Mahindra 2600 CC -- Scorpio reached its desired destination on the dot at 11.00 AM. I alighted from the vehicle and gave the keys to the designated parking guy for an exclusive and executive valet parking facility.

As I headed for the lift, I called up the special doctors on duty in the morning shift at the 'Cardio ICU' segment. By the time I reached the ICU cabin, the designated doctors, nurses and other medical team were already there. We were briefed for about five minutes. I was satisfied with the developments.

Heartening to know Joshna's mom was totally out of the 'Danger Area'. Saw a smile of satisfaction in Joshna's pretty face, otherwise much worried last night. Silently she wished me 'Good Morning' and I reciprocated in the same manner.

Once got free from the eventualities, I came near and shared the same sofa Joshna was seating-in. As I settled down, she became cosy, pushed near me, and took my right palm between her palms and said 'Thank You' -- with glistening eyes.

As by habit, I patted her cheek and said, "When in RELATION -- never say 'Sorry' and 'Thank You'. Okay?" She reciprocated with an affirmation node.

I handed over the handmade, designer, bottle-green paper bag to Joshna and said, "You've exactly fifteen minutes to get ready. And your time starts now."

"Are we going anywhere?" Joshna asked in suspicion.

"No." I replied as opened my iPad.

"Then why fifteen minutes?" Enquired Joshna.

"Okay. Fourteen minutes. Fine?"

"What?"

"Thirteen minutes!"

"No. Fourteen."

"Twelve!"

"Better not to argue." Saying so Joshna vanished into the restroom.

"Don't argue with Sir." Was said by one of the lady 'Floor Managers', while Joshna was moving away.

I said to both the 'Floor Managers' as well as the 'Shop Manager', who were there for the night stay, "Thanks all the three of you. For the great job done."

"Thank you and welcome, Sir." All the three of them said unilaterally, "You thought of us at the time of need, showed your faith in us, spoke volumes." The 'Shop Manager' added.

"All the three of you, take a day-break. Sleep and enjoy. And I want all the three of you back at 9.00 PM sharp. Any problem?" I asked.

"No Sir." Again an unanimously.

"Good. Better buzz-off!"

All the three left with a smile in their faces. And I liked that. Even after spending the entire night in the hospital without a blink, that too with a tired-less face speaks volumes about our working culture we have inculcated into our young and enthusiastic staff. Success story of our HR and Training Department.