Enigma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

CHAPTER: SIX -- The New Beginning

I started working on my mails and WhatsApp messages. Started giving simultaneous replies on the basis of priority. That was when I heard the 'Click' open of the ICU restroom door. Which I was eagerly waiting for to hear. I turned my face. There stood Joshna with a smiling face in her freshly bathed face. With the baby pink colour full length frock-style dress she was looking like a 'Baby-Doll'!

Her million dollar smile was enhancing her baby-faced beauty to umpteenth time! I was impressed. So was she -- seeing me impressed -- she was mighty impressed! I indicated her to come near me and stand before me. She complied without utterance of a word.

"Beautiful!" I blurred out.

"Thank you!" She said softly

"Thank You!" I added.

"What for?"

"For looking so beautiful in the designer dress! Your beauty has enhanced the beauty of the dress to umpteenth time!"

"Oohhhh... 'Uncle' HD -- don't pamper me so much that it would take me additional work out sessions to shade-out the extra calories... I'd otherwise put in with your sweet sweet talks!" Saying so she laughed and I joined in.

Then she looked at me, into my eyes and asked, "One thing 'Uncle' HD -- tell me how you came to know about my brands of tooth-paste, tooth-brush, soap, face-wash etc.?"

"Simple. Did you remember, we met in the Reliance Smart Hyper-Store about a month back? While you're there for your routine monthly shopping of essentials."

"Yes. I do remember. But never knew you'd a pair of James Bond eyes!"

"I vividly remember everything you purchased that day."

"Inclusive of the fact that..."

"Yes. Inclusive of the fact that... the 'Sanitary Napkins' you also bought that day! It was 'Whisper Ultra, Size XXL'. Right?"

"Which means...?" There was a bit of apprehension in her teenage husky voice!

"Well, the size of the 'Sanitary Napkin' used by a regular and knowledgeable user is directly proportionate to the size of the user's vaginal size!" I gave a purposeful pause for her to digest and recuperate as to what I was saying.

"You mean to say..." She was speaking in a low and shaking tone.

"Yes. I can jolly-well conclude that very fact that... XXL suggests the size of your symmetrical outer labia size!" I stopped again for a moment.

"You may continue without any interruption. I am neither shy nor embarrassed..." She spoke in an inaudible tone. Her statement and gesture suggested the very fact that; she was feeling shy and uncomfortable at my elaborating her most private part in so much in minute detailing!

"...Despite the fact that you are only 125 pounds in weight, compare to your fantastic height of 5'7"... you do possess an envious pair of extra-thick and extra-long outer labia or the so-called vaginal lips!" I was deliberately dragging the conversation in a planned and calculated way; so as to bring both of us to a more favourable and comfortable erotic talking zone!

"I just can't believe that!" Joshna was in absolute awe!

"If I can be allowed to add-on..."

"Is there still something left out?"

"Yes. You do and too possess an envious and un-cut, triangle of dark, dense, long and slightly wavy pubic hair! Am I correct?" I added that as a topping to the fresh-cream, eggless, choco-truffle cake!

"I simply can't believe that!" Joshna blushed and blurred out, "By any chance have you specialised into 'Erotic Astrology'?"

"That means my guess was correct?"

"Absolutely. It is cent per cent correct." She admitted, yet confessed, "But then how is it possible? Do you by any chance possess a pair of see-through specs? I mean can see the internal body parts through the thick layer of clothes?" Joshna asked in a kiddish manner, with some concern in her husky voice.

"Not exactly."

"Then?"

"The 'Quantum' of body hair." I again emphasised the desired words to my own advantageous position -- deliberately and purposefully, "It's directly proportionate to the hair else-where in the body!" I took a pause purposefully before adding, "See -- how long, dense and dark is your hair is!" I appreciated her lush and lovely hair and added, "Look at your 'Thick Eyebrows' and even your 'Long Eyelashes'... Not to mention about your 'Envious Un-cut Armpit Hair'!"

"OMG! You've noticed that even! I mean my 'ARMPIT HAIR TOO'?"

"Yes. Whenever you come to the QSR in the evening in particular, directly from your home and with a sleeveless top, I always glued my eyes into your dark, dense and damp armpits!" I added with a deep sigh.

Joshna adjusted her body and body attire in a real seductive way and asked in an equal seductive tone, "Would you like to relish that same look for a while?" She asked with a question mark in her voice and eyes; "This dress of mine, though not a sleeveless one, have wide and loose enough sleeves to show you the hidden treasures... you would otherwise die to look for!" Asked Joshna with a teasing tone.

"When there is such an invitation, who am I to say 'NO'?" I countered.

"You've to be specific. When I ask directly. I too anticipate the same." Joshna was blunt.

"Well, if you've the inclination; then I've the time!" I teased.

"No. Be specific." She was hell bent upon!

"Will it be possible for you to show me your lovely and hairy armpits Joshna?" I dramatised the statement by elaborating.

"Yes. A much better way of asking. I appreciate and thinking of considering. But before that I'd definitely like to have my breakfast. As I'm really feeling hungry!" Saying so Joshna arranged the plates.

"I already had my breakfast. This one is for you only."

"Having breakfast alone is injurious to one's health!" Saying so she served the South Indian delicacies of Idli, Upma, Dosa and Vada combination.

"I won't be asking you as to how you knew about my South Indian taste. For once I know, you do like me as much as I like you. And that squares off all equations! Between you and me!" Saying so she handed over one well served plate to me with a smile.

We started relishing the sumptuous South Indian delicacies with the awesome combination of Sambhar, Chutney and Dry-Kandigunda Powder (Gun-Powder). What a deadly combination that was! Simply out of the world! All worlds' breakfast on one side and the awesome, mouth-watering delicacies of South India on the other -- I would any day fall for the second one! Whether food or woman -- The South Indians are a 'Class Apart'! On bed or off bed, they are just superlative!

So 'Classy'! So 'Classic'!! Just too much! I looked at Joshna and smiled!!!

"When a 'REAL Man' looks at a 'REAL Woman' with a 'REAL Smile'... It has a 'REAL Dangerous Connotation'!" Stated Joshna as a matter of fact with a wooden face and no change of any damn expression! While consuming her breakfast coolly.

"And how REALLY DANGEOUS that was?" I was point blank!

"As REAL DANGEROUS as the '4-LETTER WORDS' in the South Indian Food..."

"Like...'

"DOSA, IDLI, UPMA, VADA..."

"You still have much more dangerous 4-Letters words in English...

"Such as..."

"LOVE, KISS, SUCK, BITE..."

"PULL, PUSH, FLAT, DOWN..."

"BOOB, COCK, CUNT, FUCK..."

"COFFEE..."

"That's not a '4-LETTER' word!" I asked in an equal expressionless face and tone.

"I know. How about a brewing cup of 'FILTER COFFEE' after the mind-boggling breakfast?" She answered in the same expressionless face and tone.

It was a hide and seek game we were into!

"Not a bad idea for 'ENERGY BOOSTING'!" I implored.

"REALLY?" She explored.

"An iota of doubt?"

"Of course not." Saying so, she poured the hot beverage from the branded stainless steel flask into two long handled designer pink-purple mugs. Even before the mug reached my hand, the filtered coffee aroma reached my nostrils!

Wow! What a feeling that was! Re-vitalizing! Rejuvenating! I picked up my mug took a smooth sip and relished the moment! Joshna looked at me for a moment and said, "There's one thing really good about you..."

"Only 'ONE THING'?" I asked on the lighter side of it.

"Well, to start with..."

"Go ahead..."

"Your expressions... Suit your status!"

"That's a tough notch!"

"You deserved that!"

"Well, after breakfast I was deserving something else too! AS PROMISED BY YOU"

"That's a 'NAUGHTY' one!"

"My problem is... I seldom forget!"

"...And my problem is... I seldom remember!"

"...Again my problem is... when I remind, I take things back with dividend!"

"That's real 'MEAN BUSINESS'!"

"...And breaking of promise?"

"Well, kids do have liberty to do mistakes!"

"Beyond 18... I see kids as adults!"

"Really?" How big adults?"

"As big as their aspiration!"

"If it's sky high?"

"Then 'SKY' is the limit!"

******

Joshna stood up and walked right up to me... Put both her hands on her slim waist... And asked in a sultry voice, "How is my height from your vantage point of view?"

I looked at her face. Into her dreamy eyes and said, "Height I don't know! But depth definitely fathomless!"

"Your answer is 'TRICKY'!"

"So was your question!"

"Where from would you like to start 'Uncle' HD?" She asked.

"From the exact point, where from we left it just before breakfast!" I countered.

"Any discount?"

"Well... 'Yes'... On two grounds..."

"What?"

"What 'Products' you offer! And if you tell me the full form of HD?"

"Products? You're becoming demanding! You know I'm still a teen and a virgin! So, any products you choose from my body got to be slow and smooth! I need to digest the feeling first. Before going and getting into the next level of eroticism!" Saying so Joshna laughed. An open laughter. Suited her personality. She stooped down holding both my shoulder blades over the blazer with her palms, feeling the texture of the material first, then the masculine nature of my shoulder blades... outcome of regular exercises... She brought her face near my left ear and whispered, "Can I kiss you before answering your question?"

"You don't require my permission for that!" I said with a whimper.

"For the subsequent kisses of the day, I might not. But for the first one, I do have my etiquette and mannerism to ask for..." Her tone has that sexy and husky sublime feeling.

"When you have the liberty, please go ahead!"

"Thanks for your noble gesture!" Saying so she first kissed my left cheek, then the right cheek and finally the lips! All the three kisses were light, short and delicate.

"Don't expect me to be this delicate every time! I can be very harsh!" Said Joshna while lifting her face from mine.

"I would really love to see that part of yours!" I added as a tinge.

"Wait! Waiting has its own rewards!" She implored again.

"Punishments too!" I explored again.

"Hhaaaa... That's my conversation with Payal." Had a big question mark in her big and beautiful eyes; while her jaws dropped on to her knees!

'I never deny that." I replied coolly.

"How you came to know about that conversation?" She was inquisitive.

"You silly girl!" I said rather lovingly, "You probably forgot that all our stores are well fitted with CCTV cameras!"

"That means you heard and saw our entire conversation? Right" There was a changing colour in Joshna's face. Because, she could easily and immediately recollected her detailed conversation with Payal, the waitress in one of our stores.

"Yes!"

"How mean of you!" She was awe-stuck, with knowing fully well that her dead-secret was pretty well known to me!

"Post your talks, Payal came to me and reconfirmed about your talks." I added.

"I can't believe it! How can I be so stupid to ignore the CCTV cameras, while talking so carelessly with Payal? Pouring out my heart in front of her? Like a bloody bitch?" Joshna was cursing herself.

"Shall I ask you something Joshna?" I asked her softly; trying to deviate the thought process to bail out her from the moment of embarrassment.

"Please 'Uncle' HD."

"Full-form of HD?"

She looked at me, first smiled, then giggled while saying, "HD? Hhuuuhhhh... 'Handsome Dude'! She bite her lower lips, when completed the sentence.

"I'm delighted to hear it!"

"It's since 2015, when we're in school, we used visit your this outlet, because it was near to our school. And trust me at that time when I was into my early teen, you're the first 'CRUSH' in my life!"

"Really?" I was amazed.

"Yes. All my friends knew that! They even used to tease me! That when I was 15; you're 45! Thrice my age! But; apart from your strong physical aspect; what really I got carried away with was... your attitude and behaviour!" Said Joshna as a matter of fact.

"You mean to say..."

"I've not seen my father! My mom is everything to me. So, whenever I saw you, apart from everything else I had an uncanny feeling about your fatherly figure always dangled before me! In a very imposing way!" She said with a glistened pair of eyes.

I lovingly wiped off her tears and kissed her softly on her right cheek and said, "Sorry for kissing you without your permission. But, you little girl -- deserve much better things than this!" I said with a smile, while kissing her left cheek, to which she giggled like a baby, and then I said, "Same here Joshna. When I saw you for the first time in the gym, then in our restaurants, the malls, and so on, I was having a typical feeling. I don't want to call it just a 'CRUSH'! Because I have already crossed that age barrier; but definitely it might be a combination of ardour, fervour and obsession put together! I crossed check your age in the gym register, which was 15 years back then in 2015. You were both physically and mentally quite matured even by then. But I'd to wait painfully until you become a major. Then it was like how to approach you. But your conversation with Payal; broke the ice." I slowly confessed.

"So, you'd a bad pair of eyes on me, since I's a kid!" Kidded Joshna.

"For that matter, you're still a kid!"

"Come on 'Uncle' HD! I'm grown up now!"

"Really? Prove it!"

"Very cleaver! Either way you'll be the 'Gainer'! Not done! It's not 'Business' 'Uncle' HD! If you want me; earn it!" Saying so Joshna lifted both her hands seductively and put the palms behind her head.

She did it for one purpose -- to expose her 'Armpit Bush'!

But it had duel effect! Apart from exposing the tantalising effect of exposing her 'Armpit Hair', she pushed forward her round and semi-hemispherical boobs for me to ogle and appreciate!

"Which one first?" I asked mischievously!

"No deviation! Go for as per previous conversation!"

"Your wish, my command!" Saying so I pulled her on to me. She for the first time since morning, I saw blushing as she settled down on my lap comfortably. I lifted her hands up again and instructed not to pull them down until further confirmation. She tilted her head in confirmation like an obedient girl.

I looked at her armpits alternatively for more than a minute! Then with her due permission took a couple of pictures of her armpits. Both close-ups and her waist up posture with my iPod.

I extended my right hand and played with her left armpit, she sighed. Her armpit was wet and damp with her own sweat and excitement. I brought my fingers to my nose and inhaled the intoxicating aroma!

She looked at me with wide eyes as I cleaned each of my fingers by licking the tips to my heart content -- relishing the salty taste and sweaty aroma!

"You're a die-hard armpit fetish person? Right 'Uncle' HD?"

"Any day Joshna. And if it's as sexy as yours'; I can spend hours worshipping them!" I said as a matter of fact.

"Please 'Uncle' HD! Do it! Worship my 'Armpits'! It'd be my 'First Experience'!"

"Don't request Joshna! Demand it! You deserve it!" I said practically.

"Okay! Now you LICK-SUCK-PULL-BITE MY ARMPIT HAIRS... IT'S AN ORDER!" Joshna said giggling.

"Okay -- Madam!" I dramatised the talk.

"Yes. You must continue... Unless and until I tell you to stop!" Her second instruction came a bit too late!

By then I already had my face deep into the dark, warm, fleshy and hairy armpit of my little mermaid!

There was an instant jolt in her teenage body... which was experiencing its' maiden sexual flavours!

I stretched out both her arms over her head and was sniffing and licking one; while touching and feeling the other.

She writhed and whimpered on my lap in a very suggestive as well as seductive way. The reaction was absolutely in tune with my anticipated sexual encounter! I was lapping her right armpit while playing and pulling the dense hair in the left armpit!

She quivered and I could feel her heavy breathing over my face! I wondered she might not get fainted with hyperventilation!

I could feel she had bent her left hand in a way to pull my face deep into her sexy armpit!

I buried my face bit further in to give her that add-on satisfaction! Her body started to shudder!

"Aahhhh... Uncle HD... Please hold me tightly... Oohhhh... My whole body is trembling... With excitement... Uummmm... I'm probably... Experiencing my maiden..." She was speaking out breathlessly.

And yes, she was correct in her assessment. She was probably experiencing her first teenage orgasm of the 'Day'? 'Week'? 'Fortnight'? 'Month'? 'Season'? 'Quarter'? God knows!

And I was mighty thrilled that my action had succeeded in bringing the little fairy into one of her most exciting and mind-boggling orgasm!

I stopped my action and caught hold of her cute face with both my palms and imparted a deep kiss on to her cute little mouth! She crawled on to me like a creeper and sat up right on my lap with both her legs on either side of my legs. She held me with her arms right across my neck, looked into my eyes and said, "You're too hot to be eaten!"

"Who stops you?" I questioned.

"My moral and your hospital condition!" She shot back.

"Let's go slow." I reconfirmed, "You're a virgin! And I really loved it and appreciated it! I reassure you to remain a virgin for some good period of time!"

"That would be a torture!"

"No. My dear. We'll indulge in 'Soft Porn' activities!" I said as a matter of fact.

"What's 'Soft Porn'?"

"Well, lot of activities and creativities like -- You kiss me and I kiss you, I pat you and you pat me, You feel me and I feel you."

"Anything more?"

"Yes. Like what we did right now. I can play with your armpits, your boobs, your belly-button, your ass-cheeks and even your butt-hole and outer vaginal lips..."

"And what can I do?" She asked impatiently.

"Apart from kissing, touching and feeling; you too can play with my chest-bush, my nipples, my penis, even my ass-cheeks." I elaborated.

"Then, what we can't do?" She was eager.

"Real penetration. Technically I can't suck or even tongue-fuck you; leave part putting my penis into your vagina. Similarly I can't digitally stimulate you either into your vagina or butt-hole. Same with you. You can't even suck me for that matter."

"That's too much. We love each other. But can't go beyond a certain point!" Why?"

"Because there is a difference between 'LOVE' and 'LUST'! If we intend to continue our relationship to a longer period and to a new dimension and horizon, we need to be careful and calculative. Sometime I might lose mental balance and sometime, you might. We do need to support and complement each other."

"I'll definitely do as you say. But then, when can we really go for the real sex?"

"Let us first start with the basics. There are a lot to learn and experience. Once it's done, we might think about the next course of action. Right?"

"Right. But 'Soft Porn' is more of a punishment than reward. You know, what you can do. Yet you're deprived of the same." She said with a frown and furrow in her full and long eyebrows.

"My baby!" I said while kissing her again, "You may call me 'Papa' or 'Daddy' both in public as well as private. You're authorised to do so, without a second thought." I added.