Enigma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as a seductive, cheeky smile broke from Joshna's sensuous lips! Her mouth still stuffed with my hard and thick cock! Before she started to drag her lips further down, and after a little gag, took all the full 9" of my proud dick down her prude throat! Strange but true! "I can't believe this!" Was all I could exclaim! Because in my 20 years of marriage, even my matured wife could never ever tried or intended to do so! What this young baby has done! It was her sheer guts and determination, which made it possible for her! Otherwise to have a 9" long and 7.5" circumference penis into someone's throat! Unless she is possessed or obsessed!

The person would definitely die out of chocking and hyperventilation! But here was the live demo! She had taken it fully and wholly! Yet instead of any discomfort, there's a sense of achievement in her cute face! I was literally bowled over by her challenge acceptance capacity and value judgement intensity! "Uuummmmmmppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Joshna gave a muffled moaned, not stopping to suck even for a moment! She bobbed her head faster and faster, moving her entire head from the tip to the base of my cock, speeding up as her own orgasm started to build up inside her own sexy body!

Her mind was completely flooded with lust! It made her look hazy! And unfortunately for me... I became all the more greedy as she was slurping my penis in and out in a typical -- "Yeh Dil Maange More" style! (The Heart Asks For More!) The illicit sucking sounds fused with the loud moans of we two were virtually too much for both of us! Joshna gripped the bed spreads of her bed as her incredibly powerful maiden orgasm was drawing her closer and closer! She was literally so close! I had never ever seen such an erotic pre-orgasm sexually explicit face, photo or video in my 30 years of love making! I had never been able to see a girl or woman to be so aroused in her sexual activity! But here she was! Sitting like a 'Diva' and slurping like a 'Slut'! She was an admixture of ultra-modern and infra-traditional persona to the core!

But I knew this all too very well! If she could be moulded and developed properly, Joshna could be turned into, if used in the right way, to one of the sexiest bitches the earth had seen so far! And I had every intention of exploiting that hidden treasure of her! "You like sucking my penis while you had fingered fucked yourself? Is not it" I literally growled at her through clenched teeth! Damn it! What a bitchy this girl could be! Absolutely out of the world! Mind boggling!

"...And The Best International Award For The Big Cock Sucking Goes To... Miss Joshna Rao of Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India" I wondered whether such an Award ever existed at all! Then Joshna could be the uncontested 'Crowning Glory'!

"Uuummmmmmppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhh..." Joshna moaned, still bobbing her head around my cock. But her eyes were now lightly closed in order to focus of both the orgasms... her own building up orgasm... And my up-coming orgasm! "Say It! If You Like It!" I demanded. Knowing fully well that now she was totally under my spell and influence! I then pulled my rock-hard cock from Joshna's unwilling mouth! Much to her dismay and disappointment. I knew just how turned on Joshna was by now! And I wanted her to really let herself go further more to the next level of love making!

"I Love... Sucking... Uhhhh... Your... Huge... Penis!" Joshna moaned as she bit her lip and said, stopping intermittently and looking up at my sweaty face. I gave her a dirty smile, she reciprocated he same with a much naughtier action of cleaning her sweaty face with her left hand fingers and throwing the same sweat on to my face! "So? You could be fully swallowed in? Incredible but true?" She asked in a conquered voice.

"I know! You made the impossible quite easily possible!" I said with a smile, and then I placed the tip of my penis on to Joshna's lips and stroked it against her eager lips. Pre-cum spewed from the tip of my penis, lacing her lips with my white and sticky seeds. "Let me know how much you love it?" A jolt of excitement went into Joshna's lathe body as my penis spewed its' heavy pre-cum against her puckered lips. She opened her bright eyes as wide as possible! As it was another first experience for her!

She couldn't believe just how much I came out! My pre-cum was probably much more than the normal cum by most! No surprise on it! I had the habit since the age of 18, as how could I be the proud possessor of an envious cock! And since then I regularly worked every day with specific time during regular bathing time to make my cock a product of 'Owner's Pride And Neighbour's Envy'! And trust me -- even the hefty Negros too were pretty jealous of my penis, particularly when I was in Kenya and Nigeria! It could have been any other mans cum shot there was so much of it. She knew that and thus opened her small mouth slightly and felt the warm and salty admixture spew against her tongue! Her lips practically coated with my pre-cum!

"God, what was a real cum-shot would be like for me?" She gasped! Her own pussy lips blazed... As her orgasm was within grasp... And she looked up to me... With anticipation and expectation! Her whole body alighted at just how really hot this was, before she spoke, her expressions on her expressive face were a million dollar statement!

******

CHAPTER: 10 -- The First Cum!

"OMG!" Joshna moaned, her body still shaking in excitement as she was being continuously finger fucked for what seemed to be for eternity! She couldn't believe she way stating this to me, "Oh Daddy-Uncle... Your Thing Is... Uuhhhh... So Big... I Just Love... Sucking It... On... And On... And On... Why Don't You Cum In My Mouth?" She pondered.

"You want me to cum in your sexy mouth my dear?" I implored.

"Any day Daddy-Uncle! I would love to have your belly-full of cum in my eager mouth! It would be another all new experience for me! Please do not deprive me from my so much and so long marathon job... On your penis!" She said with a sly smile.

"Demand it my love! I'll all the more happy to fill your mouth, belly and body with my hot, sticky and virile cum... Just keep sucking!" I instructed her.

She immediately complied to my instruction and caught hold of my penis with both her hands (which were still inadequate to cover complexly my long shaft) and put it eagerly into her eager mouth!

"Uuummmmmmppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhh..." She quivered on her crumpled bed. "God... I love your cock, 'Daddy-Uncle'!" Joshna said obscenely as she started to suck it greedily with a slurping sound!

"Ooohhhhhh..." It was my turn to moan as the young girl's mouth covered me almost fully! My hips began to move up and down as she used her talented mouth to pleasure me the maximum! Then, I groaned again as her throat opened and took me deep inside her eager mouth and throat! I could feel the head throb in her throat as her tongue came out to tickle the base of my balls.

"I'd a sore throat -- you know sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'!" Joshna said with a coy smile in her expressive face, "Now with this huge 'Banana Flavoured Protein Smoothie' I'm going to enjoy... Pretty sure my sore throat problem would be over in next few minutes!" Saying so she bites the base of my penis!

"Aaahhhhhh..." I jolted.

"Easy sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle', Just relax," Joshna said in a soft lulling voice as she slipped her lips off the tip of my cock and brought her mouth down near the base. "I don't want you to come just yet. I want to worship this beautiful penis for a little while first. Don't worry, sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle', we've got the whole night, even if you want a repetition I'm right here at your service! Don't go for a hand-job yourself. Leave it to me to full-fill all your carnal desires! I'm going to take as many loads out of you as you want to give back to me for the full night! Happy?" She asked in a mischievous grin in her childlike face and voice.

I almost came right there on the spot when she said that. He couldn't believe his little angel had said just that she'd take as many loads as he wanted her to. This was even better than he had ever imagined -- and it was only the first night of their togetherness! He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, trying to suppress the escalating urges flowing through him.

"That's my good boy -- sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'," Joshna said as my hips stopped and shifting about. She held my cock still in one hand, the thrusting erection pointing straight up. She leaned in and kissed me again at the juncture of my shaved groin with the upright shaft, feeling a steady pulsing of the main vein on the underside of the shaft.

She licked upwards, stopping just below the scarlet ridge of my long and stout penis. She shifted to the other side, and then, bringing her head closer, she rubbed the enflamed knob all over her face, the oozing tip leaving a nasty snail-trail of shiny pre-cum on her smooth facial skin. She was loving it and getting incredibly aroused by it at the same time.


"Oh God!" I moaned as watched my dinky-doll was making a virtual love to my inflated penis with her eager mouth. Right before my very eyes -- the gorgeous 'Baby Doll', worshipping my cock! Her hooded eyes glazed over with desire as she rubbed it all over her pretty face, and now she was licking down the other side, her perfect lips pursed forwards to kiss and suck at it along the way. I could barely believe my eyes despite seeing it visually with my bare and naked eyes!

"So big...so beautiful... 'Daddy-Uncle'!" Joshna said softly under her breath, but loud enough that she knew her teenage heart-throb could hear her. With her other hand cradling my swollen balls, she lifted the egg-shaped nuts in her hand and tenderly kissed them, hoping they would supply her with a nice big mouthful of thick rich cum! She resumed kissing and licking my upright shaft, and then paused when she got back near the throbbing tip. She looked at it with at most curiosity, seeing the look of pure love on my face as I watched her with fascination! "I want to try something, sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'. I think you're going to like this. It's Okay to come when you're ready, but just let me know when you're going to cum, Okay?"

"Okay," I replied eagerly, wondering what she was going to do. I didn't have long to wait. From her position on her knees between his spread thighs, she shifted back just slightly and then, with her hand wrapped firmly around the base of his cock, she pulled it forwards, aiming it partially towards her. She glued her lips into that seductive 'O' again, and then drooled a sizable wad of hot saliva right onto the tip of his cock. As soon as it started to flow down over the flared knob, she dropped her mouth back down on it, forcing the slippery spit well down his upright shaft.

When she got about halfway down, to the point where she'd stopped before, she paused. I watched as she tilted her head up slightly, looked him straight in the eye with the sexiest look he'd ever seen there before, and then she started to move forward, forcing more of his rock-hard prick into her mouth. "Where from you learn this 'Wetting Technique?" I groaned and asked Joshna as I watched her pursed lips move further and further down my throbbing prick.

"Shall I tell you the truth?" She asked giggling.

"I never expect you to hide things from me!? I snorted out.

"One of my friends had shown me a 'Soft Porn' as to how to suck a cock properly!" Replied Joshna.

"Boy friend or girl friend?" I asked as there was a churn in my stomach.

"What do you think of sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'?" She could see the jealously in my face and eyes and was playing along.

"Question can't be answer by means of a question!" I frowned.

"Don't get up-set sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'! Girl Friend of course." Said Joshna, then countered, "Have you ever seen a Boy Friend with me ever in your outlet?"

She was true. I've never seen a Boy Friend with Joshna either in Gym, shop or food joint.

"Sorry I's a bit carried away!" I said in a low voice.

"That's alright sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'! I'm really happy that you're so much possessive about me!" Joshna said while kissing the tip of my penis.

"You're a darling!" I implored.

"So I'm. Any doubt?" She asked with an 'Enigmatic Smile' in her most beautiful face.

I have by then realized what she'd done -- she'd angled her head in order to try and deep-throat me, something I'd seen in a few of porn flicks, and had only dreamed of it in the past. Because my dearest wife though is very active and creative in bed, was a horrible 'Cock-Sucker'!

She'd pulled my cock forward and positioned herself so that her throat and mouth were in perfect alignment to take the full length of my rigid erection deep inside her young and energetic mouth! I couldn't believe it as more and more of my thick and meaty prick disappeared inside her mouth, she stretched her lips well forward as they got nearer and nearer to my neatly shaved groin. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she did it, and I could see the wanton desire in them, knowing she was loving what she was doing just as much as I too was loving and enjoying the same.

"Oh my God," I groaned as watched the final 9th inch disappear into her incredibly hot mouth! Her soft lips now nuzzling flush up against my groin. Her throat felt incredible, like hot melting chocolate truffle! My huge prick was totally engulfed within her cute little mouth! And with her cheeks hollowed in and pressing against the sides of the lower part of his shaft, my cock was totally enveloped in a blissfully hot sheath. She slowly backed off about halfway, and then he watched her nostrils flare before she forced herself forwards once more, but a little faster this time. When her lips touched bottom again she paused, and he felt her soft lips nibbling softly at his groin, as if wanting to take even more of him inside her -- and then she swallowed.

"Oh My Darling!" I moaned loudly as my head instinctively pressed back against Joshna's head as I stooped forward and kissed her softly on her dishelved hair. The sensation I felt when her swallowing had been unbelievable and unthinkable! It was like a hot rippling massage running the full length of my rigid penis from the base all the way to the engorged tip!

She swallowed again, and it took all my willpower to stop myself from coming! She backed up and took another breath and then went back down, swallowing again. And again repeating the same routine activity. Through glazed eyes, I could see saliva oozing from the corners of her delicate mouth! Looking wickedly obscene! As she moved her head up and down on my phallus! Then gradually she got into a smooth rhythm! Working my rampant huge penis deep into her throat every time! Often stopping at the base to swallow a few times! In no time at all, I knew he was done -- the pleasurable sensations were just too intense! To control for a longer period of time! Although I sincerely wished this could go on forever, it had taken only a few minutes before she had me climbed the spur, the pleasure level inside me escalating to the almost a breaking point!

"Ooohhhhhh...I'm... Going to come soon, if not sooner!" I warned, feeling my overflowing balls drawing up close to my body. She quickly backed up until only the head of my throbbing dick was trapped between her pouty lips. Her hand circled the lower part of my shaft and she started fisting it while her other hand cradled my swollen nuts once more! That was probably called multi-tasking! Her tongue swirled over the sensitive tissues of my engorged cock-head just as the first thick rope of my virile cum shoot like cannon-balls! I felt it shoot powerfully from the tip of my cock as it slammed into the soft tissues on the roof of her wet and warm mouth!

"Uuummmmmmppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhh..." Joshna let out a low moan of pleasure as she felt her mouth started to fill with the spewing spunk from my mammoth penis! A second, a third and then a fourth volley shot forth deep inside her waiting and wanting mouth! Her teenage cheeks started to bulge out I started to flood her mouth with an absolute torrent of unending flow of sticky semen! She had wanted to keep it in her mouth and savour the masculine flavour she loved so much as she liked everything else about me and my body! But she knew she had to swallow before it over-flew through her lip corners! She gulped, but not before two glistening white rivulets of my potent seed oozed from each corner of her over-stretched lips.

As she swallowed, my creamy cum slid silkily down her ravaged throat, bathing the tender tissues like a soothing smoothie (of protein rich banana flavoured!). No sooner had she swallowed the entire lot; then her mouth was filled again! Wad after wad of her dream-man warm and thick virile seeds blasting into her waiting and watching mouth! "Uuummmmmmppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhh..." She purred again, her circling hand pumping away at my pulsing shaft as my throbbing penis-head continued to spew my succulent man-juice into her welcoming mouth. She sucked voraciously, wanting to drain me of every delicious drop, knowing I'd have more for her soon enough.

She could see the beautiful muscles of my abs flexing erotically as my cock kept ejaculating, spitting gob after gob of hot milky cream into her as I continued to unload. She swallowed again and again, while silvery trickles continued to ooze from the corners of her mouth and down my upright shaft, some of it reaching her stroking fingers. Finally, with a last throbbing twinge, the luxurious sensations within me started to dwindle, and with a few more final spurts onto her waiting tongue, Joshna had it all! Even after swallowing numerous times, she still had a sizable mouthful left to be finally swallowed in! She slipped her lips off my penis and sat back slightly, letting the warm cream slide back and forth across her tongue. It was incredibly thick and she remembered how colourless fluid it was, full of virile sperms.

She loved the idea of having my potent swimmers sliding across her tongue, knowing they'd be in a nice warm spot in the pit of her stomach soon enough. Her tongue slid across the insides of her teeth and cheeks, gathering it all together in a nice milky puddle on the middle of her tongue, the purely masculine flavour tingling on her taste buds. Finally, she swallowed slowly, luxuriating in the soothing sensation of my pearly nectar slipping right down her delirious throat. After spilling out the last drop semen from my gigantic penis into her throat deep down, I was totally drained and exhausted, and sat down on the edge of the bed very next to her. She looked at me. After all those prolong foreplay, still she had the energy left to glanced at me with a mischievous glance and grin over her ever expressive face!

"So? Did you like it sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'?" Asked Joshna.

"Any doubt about the level of my satisfaction my love?" I countered.

"What next?" Asked Joshna.

"Your turn to get your over-pending dues!" I replied.

"What do you mean?" She asked in a tone full of apprehension.

"Questions and Answers later... Please remove your bed spread..."

"No I can't!" Joshna literally screamed!

"Why? What happened?" I questioned.

"I've nothing underneath! I mean... I don't have any panties below my nightie!" Replied Joshna in a shy tone. With her new-found shyness, she was looking all the more beautiful!

"All the more better!" I replied.

"What?"

"Yes. For easy access! And quick job-done!" I shot back!

"Not done!" Joshna literally clutched to her bed spread as if her life was dependent on it!

"Come on baby... You say me naked for hours. Did I mind? Then what is the problem? I just want to pay back, what you'd given me. Please be a good girl and co-operate..." I told her with sugar-coated words.