Enigma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me. Still had concern and apprehension in her cute teenage face. I pulled her face near mine and kissed her softly... left cheek, right cheek and then the lips... All very softly and mildly... She gradually melted down... As I slowly removed the bed spread over her slender body!

******

CHAPTER: 11 -- Squaring Off The Debt

What a view that way!

There was sitting Joshna on the single steel cot over the crumpled bed spread, with her Pista-Green Nightie rolled almost up to her smooth and hairless upper thighs... I COULD SEE THE DARK THIGH JOINTS... WITHIN WHICH WAS NESTLED HER HAIRY VAGINA... PLAYING A HIDE AND SEEK GAME...

I was mad with lust... Slowly I rolled her Nightie up to her waist... She intended to object... But at the eleventh hour... Stopped from being an aggressor... I caught hold of both her feet at the ankle level and pulled her down... As she slides down... In consequent effect... Her Nightie rode up... I pulled apart her slender legs to a neat inverted 'V'... By creating a forty-five degree angle... Then what I saw in-between her thing joint... Made my penis to grow instantly to a ninety degree angle!

JOSHNA WAS PROBABLY POSSESSING ONE OF THE MOST DARK... MOST DENSE... MOST LONG... AND SLIGHTLY WAVY... PUBIC BUSH!

IT WAS SO HUGE... AND SO THICK... THAT FROM THE VERY FIRST IMPRESION... IT WAS INDICATING... AS IF SHE WAS WEARING... A BLACK VELVETY PANTY!

THOUGH LETERALLY SHE WAS STARK NAKED... BELOW HER WAIST... I WAS AWE-STUCK! NEVER EVER IN MY WIDEST IMAGINATION I THOUGHT OF A TEENAGE GIRL TO POSSESS... SUCH A LUSH AND LUXURIOUS RANGE OF PUBIC BUSH!

THE UN-CUT AND UN-TRIMED PUBIC BUSH... STARTED JUST ABOUT TWO INCHES BELOW HER DEEP NAVAL... AND VANISHED BETWEEN THE SOFT AND SMOOTH THIGHS... MAKING IT LOOK LIKE A PERFECT 'BERMUDA-TRIANGLE'! ANYTHING GOES IN... PROBABLY VANISHED OUT! SO DENSE AND THICK... LIKE AN AMAZON FOREST! I WAS SPELL-BOUND! HER PUBIC MOUND WAS... A HAIR FETISH PERSON'S... ULTIMATE DELIGHT! WITH NO EXCEPTION TO ME?

******

"Where did you lost Sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'?" Enquired Joshna in a husky voice... Fully knowing the very fact that... What impact her teenage 'Pubic Bush'... Was leaving a spell... On my matured... And experienced body!

"Lost in your 'Amazon Forest'!" I replied in an exciting tone! With my eyes still very much glued into her... Unthinkable... Unimaginable... Unbelievable... Out-Of-The-World... Patch of pubic bush!

"I's anticipating it!" Said Joshna in a shy over-tone, "In the morning... When I saw your condition... Looking at my HAIRY ARMPITS... I was pretty sure that... IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE MY PUBIC BUSH SOMETIME... YOU WILL PROBABLY START WORSHIPPING IT!" She said with a naughty smile in her victorious face, "But least did I was expecting... That the time would come... So very soon!" She concluded finally!

"TURE! YOUR LUXURIOUS PUBIC BUSH IS WORTH WORSHIPPING! But before that, if you allow me, can I click a couple of photo of your envious PUBIC BUSH?" I requested and enquired in a very humble way.

"From now on wards, it's all your 'Personal Property'... Sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'! I'm only the 'Care-Taker'! Of this property! You may 'Use' or 'Abuse'... This 'Property' as per your taste, choice and liking! No question needed to be asked." Joshna being Joshna spoke out... And pour out... Her heart content!

"You're such a cute little darling... My dear Joshna... I feeling like looking at your precious possession... as if there is no tomorrow!" Saying so I instantly clicked away about a dozen of her pubic bush photographs. Both close ups as well as her full body ones! Inclusive of her shy face... And naughty smile!

"How you intended to start the game?" I enquired.

"Your 'Play-Thing'... Sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'! 'Game-Plan' got to be your 'Brain-Child'! Any doubt?"

"Let us then broadly divide the 'Game' into two parts..." I explained.

"Like?" She enquired.

"In the 'First Half' I dominate; and in the 'Second Half' you dominate! Okay?"

"Can you explain and elaborate the same?" Questioned Joshna.

"Well, let's first start with the 'First Half Game'... And see how it's proceeding... Then we may think about... The 'Second Half'!" I stated keeping my secret still a secret... And totally intact!

"Well, not a bad way to start the ball rolling..." Said Joshna giggling a bit, anticipating as to what was there in stock for her!

"So my dear 'Sweetie-Pie' just lie there and relaxed... Like an empress! Let me help and handle you to get you the most erotic adventure of your teenage life!" Saying so I stood up.

She looked up at me and said, "I'm sure you're not going to play any mischief or hanky-panky?"

"Surely not. At least not with you. You may trust me for that blindly!" I said.

"Yes. I can see that. The person... Who seeks my permission...? For a kiss or a photo... Just can't ditch me! For any reason... What so ever... It might be!" Said Joshna with an audible and convincing tone of ample emphasis.

"There you go my dear young lady." I said while getting near to her.

"Come on... My Dear Sweetie... 'Daddy-Uncle'! I need a big 'Bear-Hug'! Before getting savagely attacked... And might be even ransacked!" Joshna urged, the nickname making me more self-conscious -- 'Daddy' and 'Uncle' put together has got so much of hidden connotations... Might be tough to keep self as per... Or at the minimum level of expectation! Still no harm giving a try! It might be the first for her! Certainly not for me!

All my past experience... Porn watching... Porn reading... Should come handy to me... At this juncture of time... I was literally praying God... To save my dignity... In order to make 'My Little Darling'... The 'Most Happy' person... In the entire Universe!

"You just do your 'Natural Justice' to my teenage 'Virgin Vagina'! Forget everything else!" Said Joshna with a deep sighed.

I KNELT DOWN NEAR HER COT... AND SAW HER HAIRY VAGINA IN ALL ITS APPRECIATION! TRUST ME... HER VIRGIN... VAGINAL DENSE BUSH... WAS SO LUSH... AND THICK THAT... IT HAD TOTALLY... CONCEALED HER... LONG... THICK... AND POUTY... OUTER LABIA! I WAS UNABLE TO SEE... EVEN A GLIMPSE OF HER... ENVIABLE POSSESSION! NOT EVEN A TRACE OF IT! I WAS AWE-STUCK! WHAT A MYSTERIOUS GIRL SHE WAS! A TRUE 'ENIGMA'! I STOOPED FORWARD AND PUT MY EAGER FINGERS ON HER HAIRY VAGINA! FEELING THE CUSHIONED EFFECT OF HER DENSE FOREST ON MY SENSIBLE FINGER TIPS!

NOT SATISFIED... I FURTHER PULLED APART HER SLENDER THIGHS... IN A MANNER TO... PYRE-OPENED... FOR BETTER VIEW... AND ACCESS! THERE YOU GO! WHAT A VIEW THAT WAS! THE DARKEST AND DENSEST PATCH OF PUBIC BUSH... NEATLY PLACED OVER A... FLESHY PUBIC MOUND... DOING FULL JUSTICE... TO HER ENVIABLE... UN-CUT GROWTH... TO COMPLETELY CONCEALING... THE MOST SECRET AND... MOST SACRED... BODY PART... OF THE... TEENAGE SEX GODDESS!

I PLAYED WITH THE SILKY PUBIC HAIR FOR SOME TIME... TO GET MYSELF ACCUSTOMED TO HER UNUSUAL GROWTH... THEN GRADUALLY SEPARATING THE HAIRY GROWTH AT THE MIDDLE... TO CREATE A FURROW... SO THAT COULD GET A VIEW OF HER OUTER LABIA... AND WHAT A VIEW THAT WAS! THERE WAS A DEADLY COMBINATION OF A THICK... LONG... AND DUSKY OUTER LIPS... CONCEALING A SLEEK... PINKISH... THIN INNER TREASURE...

I BROUGHT MY FACE TO PLANT A SOFT KISS ON THE MOST ADORABLE PART OF A WOMAN'S BODY! JOSHNA QUIVERED! AND I WAS ANTICIPATING THAT! SHE TOOK A DEEP BREATH! AGAIN A NATURAL REACTION! THEN I RAINED A TORRENT OF KISSES ON HER BUSHY PUBIC MOUND... AMIDST PAINFUL... MUFFLED... MOANS... FROM MY DEAREST LITTLE ANGEL!

"Ooohhhhhh... Sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'! You're killing meee..." Exasperated Joshna and I darted out my eager tongue to lap and lick her pubic zone! Her puffy outer lips were glistened with her own vaginal secretion were literally begging me to take a taste on! And who am I to deny such a lucrative offer? All I had to do was to pull out my eager tongue and lap her vaginal folds! That was simply divine! The deadly combination of the pungent smell and salty taste was making me feel dizzy!

"Aaahhhhhh... Sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'... Please keep doing... What you're up to... It feels sooo goood... Gawd... I feel like... Passing out..." Exclaimed Joshna in a seductive voice.


"No problem... 'Darling Daughter'!" I probably for the first time refer to her as a 'Daughter' as I felt more confident in owning and possessing her sexy and lathe body! Determined to give my dear Joshna a mind-blowing orgasm, I lowered my mouth to her sexy succulent vagina! With one long lick I ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit up along the inside of her lips and over her hooded clit! OMG! That tasted good! So good! Better than the best! Extending my tongue, I pushed it into her hot vagina! And started relishing the sweet-n-sour taste! It was mind-boggling! Sheer 'Out-Of-The-World Experience'!

"Ooohhhhhh! My! God!" Joshna moaned, as I lapped her tasty nectar from inside her burning vagina! It was so warm! So hot! I gently sucked once... then twice... then thrice... then lost count!

And then I literally doze into her fathomless vagina! As I breathed in her erotic scent... Deep inside her vaginal lips... The taste... Mixed with her aroma... Was truly intoxicating... And I felt like I was getting high on my 'Little Angel's Sweet Vagina'! I ran my tongue all around the folds of her delicate vaginal lips before plunging it back deep inside her warm and wet vagina. The lush growth of her vaginal bush was creating a tickling sensation around my face as I was literally worshipping her most desirable pubic mound, pubic bush and pubic zone!

"OMG! Sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle' It's Sooo Gooood! Sooo Divine! Sooo Beautiful! I just can't explain it!" Joshna moaned. She pushed her buttocks off the bed and driving my tongue deeper into her wanton vagina. Slipping my arms behind her knees, I lifted her legs to give me better access and started pistonning my tongue in and out of the soft and delicate folds her vagina.

"Ooohhhhhh! Yes!" 'My Crowned Princess' moaned as I licked in and around, pushing my tongue against her inner walls. I must've been doing something definitely right!

Because she was creaming like crazy! I had her profusion of vaginal secretions... All over my mouth... And my cheeks... As I gently rocked my head... From side to side... Trying to give her... Different sensations with my tongue and lips!

So far, I'd just been going on instinct... And responding to 'My Little Angel's' verbal signals... But I remembered one of the things about... Cunnilingus emphasizing using your fingers and your mouth together!

"Aaahhhhhh!" Joshna sighed, as I continued to assault her vagina with my tongue. Pushing my tongue up so I was licking just inside the top of her slit, I slid first one, and then two fingers inside her steamy vaginal folds, as I continued lightly licking her clit.

"OMG! Sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'!" Joshna was moaning and grunting as moving her body around on the soft cushion and crumpled bed spread, thereby helping me to create a more conducive atmosphere of her vagina humping my fingers and pushing her clit further deep against my tongue.

"Don't stop Sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'! Just keep doing that! Exactly that! Oh! God! Its building up the tempo! Don't Stop! Feeling so good! Just out of the world!" Joshna was whimpering and writhing under my spell of dominance! She was screaming and requesting as if I had any intention of stopping at this juncture of a time! I started sucking on her clit and flicking my tongue across the tip of it to enable to maximise her pleasure across my tongue!

"Ooohhhhhh Yes! So good! So nice! So beautiful!" She was bucking her buttocks wildly in the air, as my tongue kept flicking her clit. I was pumping my fingers in and out... And twisting back and forth... Sloshing her hot juices... All around inside her fiery vagina.

"I'm Cumming!" she announced, while grasping the bed spread with her hands and raising her head and shoulders off the bed.

If now she was truly, coming... Then what about till now? All Those Juices... Sticky Fluids... Profusion of Discharge... Shall I put it as... Squirting?

Her eyes were closed... Her mouth was open... And she was moaning loudly... Grunting maddeningly... As she pushed harder... Against my eager mouth... And my active fingers! My face... And hands were pretty soaked and drenched... With her vaginal juices! As she frantically grinded against my mouth and hands!

Abruptly, she pushed my forehead back... And clamped her vagina... Around my fingers... Her body jerking wildly!

Her juices started... To run down my hand... And soaked the bed cover... Beneath her shapely buttocks!

Collapsing back on the bed... Her vagina started to pulsate... Around my fingers... As I desperately tried to... Lick and clean my lips... As well as fingers... While starring at her wanton spamming body!

Immediately I remember a coincidentally similar scene from a Hollywood flick -- 'The Blue Lagoon'! Starring Brooke Shields and Christopher Atkins. The expression of Joshna and that of Brooke Shields were having an uncanny resemblance! When both were having their maiden orgasms! Come what may... Women will be women! Any day! So predictable... When it comes to Cumming! So, finally I did it! I got my 'Little Angel' off! My cock was rock hard... As I sat back... Entranced by her body... Shaking with post-orgasmic shivers!

Leaving my fingers still inside her steamy pussy! I traced kisses up her smooth torso... She was still catching her breath... From her maiden orgasm... As I gently kissed her... Rising and falling nipples... Which were by now totally exposed...? With all the prolong foreplay... Her Pista-Green Nightie flaps were drenched with the profusion of her sweat... And the erect bullet-shaped and size nipples were making a loud statement... What struck me the most was her... Dollar size areoles... How a slim and trim girl like Joshna... Would be a proud possessor of such 'Heavenly Delights'!

That would be another point to be pondered -- I suppose!

"What a feeling that was... Sweetie 'Daddy-Uncle'!" Exclaimed Joshna amidst huffs puffs and pauses.

"So, did you like it?" I asked teasingly.

"Like it? Huuhhh... I simply loved it!" Joshna poured out her heart.

"Thank you..." I said politely.

"So, what next?" Asked Joshna with a naughty look and shy giggle.

"Keep guessing...?" I said with a wink!

Wait and watch out for more of Joshna's unbelievable pranks!

The End PART II

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******