Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 05

Story Info
Eddy loses his virginity to forbidden fruit.
9.1k words
4.63
27.6k
61

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

hello! thank you for reading. feel free to skip down to the dotted line, this is just a little something i wanted to say beforehand. this story is the third part of an ongoing series. if you want context for what the fuck is going on, go back and read from the beginning. if you don't care, read on.

first things first, your handy dandy public service announcement:

I do not believe that incest is a morally right thing to do. I have not nor will ever have any desire to engage in any kind of sexual activity with any of my immediate family members, and I am appalled that anyone finds their parents or siblings a suitable sexual partner. Or their underage children. Pedophilia is disgusting mental disorder and if that's what you look for in incest porn, get out. Everyone in my pornagraphic works is and will be 18 and above, thank you very much.

i lied.

apparently inspiration is a fickle thing. i cranked this motherfucker(get it?) out right after i was done with the last chapter. and ya'll are prolly gonna get another chapter during winter break too. at least one, maybe two. three if i'm lucky.

i hope you like this one. sexy times ahead, i promise! the last few haven't had much action in them.

please enjoy, and leave a comment! i would love to hear some constructive criticism and improve my work.

-W

..............................................................................

Amanda woke up feeling energized. She felt like a woman on a mission. Then it was immediately ruined when she realised what happened last night. Not the fact that she had almost sucked her son's cock(again), or that her daughter had caught them in the act and shamefully dragged them both back to their rooms(although that had been rather embarrassing, she was supposed to be the restrained one), but the way she woke up. Or rather, the position she was in.

Her bikini bottom, which had been one of her favorite sets, had been torn off her waist. When she felt inside herself, Amanda found the remenients of a thin, milky white fluid.

Her husband must have come home from work and saw her sleeping on the bed in a cute little bikini and... thought it was for him. Amanda wrinkled her nose. She took off her scarlet top and what remained of her bottom and threw them away in the garbage. Then she went to the bathroom and took a shower. A very long shower. When she got out, she felt better, but not completely clean.

What had she been so excited about? Now she felt absolutely miserable.

At least it was Monday. Her husband had left for work at six. She looked at the clock on her nightstand and read that it was seven-oh-seven. Amanda had an hour to herself before the kids woke up.

She sighed and laid back down on the bed. A little time to herself. What happened last night had been a mistake. At this rate, Eddy was going to get caught with his dick halfway up her ass by Thursday. Amanda had to be more responsible and relieve her urges, and not with her son.

But when she opened her computer, she was met with dozens of sticky notes hidden inside and the browser opened to several pages about... fertility diet websites? Why would she...?

Her face flushed when she started reading the recipes Drunken Amanda had written down last night. "Seed Sweetening Fruit Salad?" "Beefy Slab of Meat with Cranberry Sauce?" "Pineapple Cream Pie?" Good god, what had she been thinking? She started to crumple up some of the sticky notes when she realised. This was what she had been so excited about when she woke up. A new project. It was kind of absurd and a little creepy, but...

She started re-reading some of the pages. Some of the information sounded familiar, some of it didn't. She had been extremely drunk last night. Amanda was thankful her Drunk self had decided to take her daughter's advice and drink a few cups of water before falling asleep. Amanda also suspected that her son's precum had also helped subside her hangover this morning.

Eddy would probably wake up with a big headache. Although, he had drunk a lot of her milk... Amanda blushed again as more details of last night came back to her. She looked back at her computer. Should she really do this?

...What was the harm in trying some new recipes? Some of them looked pretty good. And it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. It wasn't like someone could come up and say, "Woah now, all these foods increase the fertility and sweetness of your son's cum! You can't do that!" And even if someone did realise, she could just feign ignorance.

Well then. It looked like Amanda was going shopping.

...

Eddy woke up with a pounding headache. And a throbbing erection, but that was nothing new. It only took him a few seconds to realise that the horrible pain he was feeling was a hangover. Seriously, why did people drink when this was the end result?

The second thing he realized was that it wasn't the hangover that woke him up, it was his balls. Eddy threw off his covers and sat up, sliding his legs off the edge of his bed. His underwear was filled to the limit, its waistband stretched over his belly-button and the base, which was supposed to hold all of his junk, was bulging with two fist-sized orbs. His balls were twice as large as they were normally, and absolutely stuffed with cum. The pressure was unbelievable. He hadn't cum since his mom relieved him on Saturday. That was almost two days ago. Why was he so pent up right now? He'd gone longer than this before. Granted, he had never been this aroused for this long before. It felt like he had gone through a second puberty. Which sounded ridiculous. People didn't go through two puberties. It was like... his reproductive system had gone into overdrive. Eddy was hyper aware of the two beautiful, sexy,(breedable,) magnificent women who were all over him. Just casual touches, a pat on his hand, brushing fingertips on his arm, even Alex's stupid eyebrow waggles made him flush and his heart skip a beat.

He turned on his phone to check the time. Huh. His sister had sent him a Snap last night. They never talked on Snapchat. Eddy preferred to have all of his conversations saved so he could look at funny moments again, and most of the time, so did Alex. He opened the app to find that not only had she sent him a snap, but a video as well. Eddy decided to play the video first, since it was the first one that Alex had sent to him.

It was just a blank void. Eddy turned up the volume.

"--Eddy before I came down?" his sister asked. Shit, was he going to have to replay the video? He should have made sure his phone speaker was on.

"Absolutely not," his mother responded. God damn, she sounded wasted. How much did they have to drink last night? "I was going to suck his cock. Then I was going to fuck him." Eddy flushed, and his underwear cracked as several strings broke in the fabric.

"I mean, have you seen his cock? God, he could bang the back of my womb." Precum spurted out and started dribbling down his length. The video ended with a soft laugh that sounded like it was from his sister.

He opened the Snap to find a photo of Alex, who was laying face down on her bed, head buried in her arms. Eddy's manhood was more excited about her ass propped up in the air, covered only in a pink pair of panties. The note at the bottom of the picture said, "dont tell mother dearest."

Eddy decided to take his underwear off before he ripped it.

He paused. Hey, might as well send a response. Alex already broke the rules. Honestly, they had all broken a lot of rules.

Eddy took a picture of his cock, rock hard and with a large dollop of precum on the tip. "Wouldn't dream of it."

Now he had to take an ice-cold shower before he went down to breakfast.

...

Amanda had a fun time at the store. She arrived at seven-thirty in the morning, so no one was there except for herself and the poor clerk who had wound up with the morning shift. There was no one around to help, so she convinced the young man to help her find a few things. Of course, he happened to be one of the few people in town who she had continued to have sexual relations with.

"Sure thing Mrs. Wellman." The clerk said with a wink.

With his help, she managed to find everything within ten minutes. Amanda brought her cart up to the front. Now to reward her helper.

"Cameras are at the entrance and by the bathroom." The cashier told her without moving his mouth. Interesting talent. Perhaps he had been obsessed with ventriloquism when he was younger.

Not wanting the poor dear to get fired, Amanda made her way around the candy stand on his right and crouched down, pretending she was looking for something. Then she crawled around the clerk's legs and lifted up his apron.

She unzipped his pants and pulled a nice eight inch cock out from his underwear. This particular lover was very skilled at lasting a long time, but apparently he didn't want to seem suspicious. She gulped down his cum right as he was scanning the last two items.

"Thanks, Mrs. Wellman."

"My pleasure," Amanda read his nametag, "Charlie."

She gave him a kiss on his cock and crawled back over to the candy stand. Amanda grabbed a pack of chocolates and stood up. Today was going to be fun.

...

When Amanda got back to the house, she found Alex reading in the living room. She panicked for a moment, then reminded herself that she'd done nothing wrong. She'd just gone out to get some groceries. Everything was fine.

"Where've you been?" Alex said without looking up from her book. At least she wasn't on her accursed phone.

"Shopping." Amanda said as she plopped a few grocery bags on the counter. "Is your brother up yet?"

"It's not even eight-thirty."

Right. In her excitement, Amanda forgot that her son was not going to be eating breakfast with them. Alex got up from her chair and started helping her mom put away some of the groceries. She had bought a lot of fruit for some reason.

Just then, Alex's phone buzzed.

She rolled her eyes as she pulled it out. Probably some ex who wanted to get back together. Alex already had to block Zach's number. The dumbass wouldn't take a fucking hint.

That was weird. She never got Snapchats from Eddy. And he never got up this early. What was going on?

Alex only remembered the messages she sent last night right after she tapped on the picture.

She almost yelped and dropped her phone. Turning bright red as she ogled her brother's massive cock and read the caption, "Wouldn't dream of it." What did that mean? What had Alex told him yesterday? Something about not telling mom. Unfortunately, said mom spotted the picture over Alex's shoulder.

"What is that?" she gasped.

With practiced reflexes, Alex tapped again and swiped left, erasing the photo from Snapchat's extremely short memory. "What's what?"

Her mom gave her a look. "Alexandra..."

Alex was still flustered. "What?"

"Is that..." she huffed, turning red too. "...a dick pic from your brother?"

"No!"

"Alex..."

"Mom, come on. Eddy doesn't even get up this early. I just got it from some random asshole."

She still looked skeptical. "Looks pretty big to be just 'some random asshole...'"

"You know how those pictures are, guys angle their phones to make their dicks look bigger. It's not Eddy's."

Just when Alex thought she might have convinced her mom, they both heard the shower turn on upstairs. Amanda looked at her daughter with a raised eyebrow.

"Just a coincidence?" Alex tried.

"Sweetie, are you trying to break as many rules as quickly as you can?"

"I dunno mom, are you?" she countered.

Amanda sighed and put the last two items into the fridge. "No one's doing great, are they?"

"No they are not." Alex said happily.

...

Both his mom and sister gasped in fake surprise when he came down the stairs.

"Eddy? But it's not even noon!"

"Eddy, what are you doing up so early??" Alex teased.

He made a mental note to try out sleeping pills.

"I wasn't sure if you were going to come down, but I made you a new breakfast." Amanda served a bowl to her son right as he sat down.

"Fruit salad?"

She nodded. "With whipped cream!"

His mom seemed... strangely excited for fruit. She was grinning at him eagerly. But he was a little concerned about his weight for wrestling. Without thinking, Eddy asked, "Isn't fruit really sugary?"

Amanda paused. "Well, yes. But it's filled with vitamins and fibers too. Fruit is good for you! You should try it."

"Yeah, it's really good." Alex scooped some of hers into her mouth. She didn't know what her mom was up to, just that it probably had to do with Eddy's cock. Honestly, there was like, an eighty percent chance anything the Wellman's were doing had something to do with dick.

Not wanting to upset anyone, Eddy decided to humor them and take a bite. The strange variety of flavors surprised him. He tasted pineapple, kiwi, mandarin oranges, and...

"Are there cranberries in here?"

"Yes, sweetie." His mom smiled, then her brow furrowed. "Is that alright?"

It was strange, but not terrible tasting. Eddy had another bite. Not bad at all. "It's different, but pretty good."

Amanda beamed at him. "I'm so glad!"

Alex turned to Eddy. "Did you send me a dick pic just this morning?"

He froze. Her expression was unreadable. Eddy looked at his mom to find that she was looking at him very carefully.

"...yes?"

"Goddammit Eddy!" Alex punched him in the shoulder while their mother howled with laughter. "Everytime I ask you to back me up, you do shit like this!"

Alex was yelling at him, but she was also trying hard not to smile. "Well, how the fuck was I supposed to know that?"

"What do you mean!" She looked ready to hit him again, but her family's laughter was contagious. "I ask you if you sent me a dick pic and you say yes? What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you?" Eddy countered. "You sent a picture first!"

"Oh she did, did she?" Amanda giggled.

"Eddy!"

"Sorry!" He laughed as he tried to block his sister's half-hearted swats.

Alex eventually sighed and went back to her breakfast. Amanda calmed down a bit too. "Now, I know everyone is adjusting to our new situation, but we have to start taking these things seriously. Alex, what did you send Eddy?"

"A picture of my ass." Alex conceded.

"Can I see it?" Amanda held out her hand.

"It was on Snapchat, so..."

"Oh come on, you saved it."

Alex sighed and took out her phone again. After a few taps and swipes, she held the photo up to her mom. This one didn't have a message attached to it.

"Oh, that's a nice one." Amanda murmured without thinking.

"Mom?" Alex blushed.

"Oh!" Her mom smiled. "Pardon me dear. You shouldn't send those kinds of pictures to your brother."

"According to the rules?"

"Yes."

"Alright." Alex put her phone down and took her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

"Alex!"

"What?"

Her mom's cheeks were flushed. "No flashing! Rule two!"

"Actually, mom." Eddy interjected, swallowing some more fruit salad. The stuff was growing on him more with each bite. "You decided that boobs don't count."

"What? I most certainly did not!"

"You most certainly did last night." Alex nodded. Finally, Eddy was backing her up.

Amanda scoffed. "Well! Of-- I was drunk!"

"You also decided that tents aren't flashing." Eddy said. "So I can have erections just as long as they stay in my pants."

Their mom struggled for words. She was not as objecting to that idea as the first. But in the end, she still decided to put her foot down. "No. No! That's a terrible idea. I mean, what would we even say if your father caught us all like that?"

"I believe you said we could tell him that teenage boys get erections, and that you were trying out European sunbathing."

"I-- well--!" Amanda sputtered. "...I mean, do you think that would work?"

"Oh yeah."

"Absolutely!"

"Would one-hundred percent fall for it."

"Dad's pretty gullible."

"Yeah, I mean, you already--" Alex started with a grin.

"Ok! I get it!" Amanda cut Alex off. She had a feeling her daughter was trying to spill the family's other big secret to Eddy. He still didn't know Mr. Wellman was his stepfather. She sighed and put her head in her hands. Deep breaths. This was crazy. Amanda looked up at her children, who were both grinning ear to ear.

"Alright. Tents are fine. They should have been fine earlier, Eddy can't control them. I don't know how your father would react to his son being over twice as long as he is, so at least try to keep it under wraps when he's around. We don't have to wear tops--"

"Yes!" Alex jumped out of her seat, pumping her fists in the air.

"--Only when we're outside in a bathing suit." Amanda finished with an eyebrow raised.

"That's fine." Alex sat down.

She went back to her breakfast. Amanda raised an eyebrow. Her shirt was still off. "Alex..."

"What?" Her daughter looked down and her eyes widened in surprise. "Oh. Whoops."

Amanda sighed as Alex slipped her shirt over her head. "Whoops indeed." The family's never ending horniness was going to be the death of them.

Everyone finished their breakfasts. Alex wanted to go sunbathing, but Amanda pointed out they didn't normally start until after lunch, when the sun was the highest. Then Alex suggested they all take a shower together. To save water. Amanda stopped taking suggestions.

She decided they all had to take a little time away from each other. Things were getting out of hand. Eddy actually looked a bit relieved, but Alex was disappointed. That was fine, as long as they accepted the rules. Amanda was going to prepare lunch(since she had given herself an extra project, lamb and seafood stir-fry), Eddy was going out for a run, Alex was going out for some dick. Amanda wasn't sure she was ok with both of her children leaving at the same time, they could just meet up and fuck somewhere. Or more likely, Alex would follow Eddy and pick him up once they were out of view. Alex should stay home. This caused another argument. Her daughter was outraged that even though Amanda literally told her to go out and find other boys, now she was demanding she stay home? No, it was just too easy for her to use her brother's dick once she was disappointed and they were both conveniently out of the house. At this point, Eddy brought out his phone, showed Amanda where he planned to go for a run, and pointed out that Alex wouldn't have time to go to some boy's house, get disappointed, then find him.

This wasn't good. They were teaming up on her. But she let them go. It was stupid, and they were definitely going to go have car sex in some park, but fuck it. Let them get caught. Then the family would be ruined and they could go live at her parents', their grandparents' house. Amanda was sure they would be happy to house three incestual nymphomaniacs.

Eddy set up her phone so she could track him. She didn't like that. Her husband had done the same thing to Alex once she turned sixteen. Amanda had convinced him to delete the app, but only after two long years of nagging, and it took the fact that Alex was an adult woman who could press charges on an adult man for spying on her. Then it got erased pretty quick. Eddy told her he didn't mind if she knew where he was, but she still didn't like it. And now she had to let them go. Amanda had a reputation for being reasonable.

That didn't mean this wasn't a bad idea. She watched her daughter's car turn the corner and her son jog in the opposite direction. That didn't mean anything. Cars were fast. Alex could just go around the block.