Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, why did everything seem like a terrible idea?

...

Amanda was right, Alex was disappointed.

At first, the redhead's dick appointment went along as planned. She went to his house, his parents weren't home, they started making out.

Then Alex got bored.

The make out session wasn't as steamy, the feverish erection in his pants wasn't as long, and... he was stupid. Stupider than her brother, which was impressive. Banter with him fell short. Eddy might not have been the sharpest tool in the shed, but at least he was witty. He could come up with some sort of response, something that would set her up for something even steamier than the last. Something better than, "You're hot," or "Oh yeah baby, just like that."

So she left.

The asshole called her a tease and a slut, but she didn't care.

What opinion could an ant offer a queen?

She drove off and did exactly what her mother said she would do. Yes, she agreed, it was stupid. And predictable. But also kinda sexy. And funny. Really, really funny.

Alex drove really slowly next to her brother. She rolled down the window, revealing her shit-eating grin, which Eddy immediately rolled his eyes at. See? Asshole number five would have just said, "Your smile is pretty," or some dumb shit like that. An eye roll she could work with.

"No." That was expected. Eddy was a mama's boy. But he also had a weakness for feminine charm. That big dick of his was aching for a soft pussy. And she was going to give it one.

Alex pouted. "No? What do you mean? I just wanted to say hi to my lil big bro."

"Mom's right, you're predictable as hell."

"Maybe." Alex conceded. "But you're predictable too, big brother."

"Really?" He panted, "How's that?"

"You wore sweatpants this morning, now you're wearing gym shorts. You want to show off now that mom isn't going to yell at you for popping a tent everytime you see us."

Eddy frowned at her. "They're comfortable."

"Yeah, just like yoga pants."

"That's different."

"How so? They both show off the person's form. Well. If the person wearing gym shorts has a twelve inch pussy punisher stuffed inside them..."

Eddy blushed. Although, he was also running. Might just be getting warm. Probably not though.

"They're both better for exercise, both made out of comfortable, thin material, both got--"

"Ok! Ok!" Eddy must have been running for fifteen minutes, but he had hardly broken a sweat. That was another nice thing about him. Peak physical condition. Alex worked out occasionally, but she never really needed it to look good. As long as she ate healthy, which was easy with Amanda for a mom, and squatted, she looked great. "I wore them cause they're the only thing that don't hurt when I get a boner. Happy?"

Alex smirked. "I'd be happier if you got in the car..."

"Not happening."

"Oh, c'mon. You can drive really slow while I give you a blowjob. It's not even sex."

"We both promised mom. Then you went out of your way to prove her right."

"Guilty. But the offer's still on the table."

"I don't want it."

"Too late. Offer's there. I can't take it back. I can only take twelve inches down my--"

"Stop!" Eddy covered his ears with his hands. It looked ridiculous while he ran.

"What's wrong big bro? Oh?" Something was swelling in his shorts. It flopped up and down while he ran, making him look even more ridiculous. "What's this?"

"Why can't you fuck one of your boyfriends?" He sounded exasperated. Must be tired from running.

"Cause their cocks aren't as huge as yours, Enormous Eddy."

He groaned. "Please don't call me that."

Alex harassed him for the rest of the run. By the time they got back to the house, Eddy inflated to full length, which bounced around like a rubber stick. He kept popping out of his shorts. It was both hilarious and mildly arousing. The view was funny, but the implication... Anyone who looked like they were hiding a baseball bat in their pants had to fuck like a god. Master of both worlds kinda thing. Eddy knew how to be a goofball, but he also knew how to murmur in your ear and slide his hand around your waist, pulling you in for a panty-soaking kiss...

Alex almost ran over their mailbox.

Amanda was cross, which was no surprise. She was proud of Eddy, also no surprise, for resisting the she-devil temptress stripper whore, otherwise known as Alexandra Wellman. Maybe she didn't put it exactly like that, but it felt like it. Alex called her mother a tool and got sent to her room.

Fine. That was fine.

She punted a pink unicorn out the window.

...

Through the living room window, Eddy watched as Elisabella the narwhal horse fell two stories and snapped her neck on the cement. Or at least, she would have if she wasn't made out of wool. "I don't think Alex is taking her time-out very well."

If Amanda had a nickel... "She'll get over it. She always does."

"Have you ever thought about sending her to anger management?"

"We did. She kicked one in the balls, stormed out of four different offices, then slept with the rest."

"Ah."

Amanda smiled at her son. Eddy never needed counseling. He had always been a good boy. A little quiet maybe, but never a problem. The two kids had always thrown her for a loop. One was like having triplet demons, the other was like having a third parent in the house. When he was little, the most trouble Eddy had ever gotten in was when he climbed up the drainpipe and onto the roof. He scared the shit out of her, but it hadn't been on purpose. He just wanted to go on the roof.

"Your hair's getting a little long." She ruffled Eddy's shaggy black locks as she slipped next to him on the couch. Tony always had seaswept hair. He looked like he had just come from the beach, even though the closest shoreline was almost an eight hour drive away.

"I like it long."

That was the problem. Eddy looked like Antonio. A little too much like him. All Tony had to do was give Amanda a little wink, whisper "Moi bene, my love. Moi bene," and she was like putty in his hands. She still flipped out when Patrick flirted with her occasionally on the holidays. She could not have Eddy flirting with her too. Amanda would lose it.

"I know, sweetie. But it's not good for wrestling."

"Can't I cut it when school starts?"

She wouldn't last that long. "Aren't you hot? It's almost eighty degrees outside."

"I inherited your olive skin." He smiled at her. "Besides, you have way longer hair than I do."

Frick. She had to get rid of as much hair as possible. "At least let me cut it a little. Leave one inch?"

"Two inches."

That would be nothing. "One and a quarter?"

"One and a half."

"Done." She rose off the couch. "I'll get the scissors."

...

Eddy was going to die. Why? Tiddies.

Amanda decided to wear one of her deep cut dress shirts again. And again, buttoned nothing. Eddy had a feeling that even if she did button them, it wouldn't help. The vision of his mother's breasts straining against four tiny, white buttons caused his cock to twitch in his pants. After his run, Eddy had taken another cold shower, which he was beginning to hate, and shrunk his dick down to a baseball-sized lump. You know, instead of the bat-sized protrusion he'd had before.

He didn't even try to hide it anymore. Both because of the change in rules and because he didn't think he could. They both knew what to look for. Any tips or tricks that gave a reasonable doubt to what was really going on in his underwear went right out the window when his family was involved. They knew. They knew, so why hide it?

Amanda didn't really try to hide her stares either, anymore. She blushed and covered her mouth in that cute way girls did when they got embarrassed. Which of course, only made him harder.

Eddy blinked hair out of his eyes. Today was going to be miserable. Everyday was going to be miserable as long as he remained plugged up. The only thing that helped had been his mom's tight throat. Maybe he should pull an Alex and post a picture on some kind of meet and fuck site. Then he didn't have to feel this exuberant amount of pressure, and he would stop subconsciously flirting with his family.

An engorged nipple brushed against his shoulder. He knew it was on accident because Amanda made a noise. Something that was between a gasp and a whorish moan of pleasure. His mom would not have purposefully made that noise if she did it to arouse him. Which of course, it did anyway. The cold shower had now achieved nothing.

Amanda moved around him again, her cleavage two inches from her face. Oh god. Eddy could see her nipples poking out just below her collarline. She couldn't lift up her shirt any more than that? Ohfrickohfrickohfrickohfrickohfrick.

His mother gasped again as his cock jabbed one of her swaying udders.

That was bad. What was worse was that his head somehow latched onto some part of her shirt, probably because of her preposterously low cleavage. That wouldn't be bad in and of itself, Amanda could've just pulled up her shirt a bit more and that would have been the end of it. But instead, because the jab had been right on her sensitive teat, Amanda was surprised. And what do people do when something surprises them? They stand up.

When his mother stood up, she yanked her shirt down. Eddy now had a facefull of bosom, with bright red, erect, leaking nipples. Was that all? Of course it wasn't! Eddy's pants had gotten tangled up in the mess, so of course they fell off too.

The series of events went as such: jab, oh!, stand up, tits flop out, dick flops out. Eddy stared at his mother's generous globes. Her chest heaved up and down, slowly turning red and flustered. Milk ran down the sides of her breasts, dripping onto the cement. They looked so... full. He wanted to reach out and squeeze them. He wanted to drink her. Amanda stared at her son's throbbing erection. His shaft twitched, shooting out some precum, which ran down his cock and dripped onto the cement. She wanted to lap that cum up like a dog. Lick all the way up his meat, then slide it all the way down, his head almost reaching down into her stomach. She wanted to guzzle on his cum, to fill her belly with baby batter.

"Just fuck already!" Alex shouted from her bedroom window.

That ended sexy time faster than you could say "Incest." Amanda's tits disappeared under a now buttoned shirt and Eddy's shirt was draped over his engorged member, which deflated slightly in surprise.

"Boooooooo!" Alex cupped her hands to her mouth. "Cowards!"

"Alexandra! Knock it off!"

Eddy was right. His mother's massive breasts bulged in her shirt. The buttons looked like they were going to pop off her shirt and poke someone's eye out. Namely, his. His cock swelled again, twitching visibly under his shirt.

Amanda's eyes danced up and down his body. She frowned, but went back to cutting his hair. "Bulges are fine Eddy. You don't have to hide your cock under your shirt."

She totally just wanted to ogle his dick, but Eddy stuffed it back into his shorts anyway. Hell, he wanted to ogle her tits.

Somehow, the rest of the day went by without a hitch.

Unless you count when Alex fondled him in the hallway.

Or when his mom pressed her ass into his cock in the kitchen.

Or when Alex came out of the shower naked.

His dick remained hard all day. And all night. So when it was morning, Eddy couldn't take it anymore.

...

Alex came downstairs at about eight A.M. and said she was leaving. To get fucked. Amanda simply hummed in confirmation, scrubbing a plate a little harder than necessary. The little slut couldn't imagine what she was going through right now. She was frustrated. So frustrated, Amanda had been forced to fuck her husband last night, and hadn't even approached an orgasm. He came in six minutes, mumbled something about her being too heavy and that she should lose some weight(the AUDACITY), then rolled over and passed out.

So yeah. She was a little frustrated.

And then she heard Eddy come down the stairs. Amanda turned to say good morning, then froze. Her son's thick twelve inch cock was jutting out of his underwear. Her eyes glued themselves to Eddy's fuckmeat as it flopped around.

"Is Alex home?"

"Uh..." She pointed to his cock, not really even processing the comment. "Your..."

He looked down too. "Yeah, uh, I've got a little problem." Eddy pulled his underwear down the rest of the way. Huh. The garment was actually covering something. His balls had swollen to the size of oranges. Oh my. The smell hit her like a truck. Eddy's musk. He was leaking all over the floor. "I haven't cum in two days."

Amanda could see that. He looked ready to burst. She knew what he wanted her to do. "Sweetie, you know I can't..."

"You promised though." He begged. "I tried taking a cold shower, jerking off, everything! The only thing that actually worked was..."

"Yes, but we have rules to follow now." She put a hand on her chest, as if she could cover the heat that was rising from her core. As if she could hide the dripping erect nipples poking through her dress.

Eddy's eyes fell to her cleavage. There was no way he could miss the two wet spots slowly growing right where her nipples were. Amanda's breath quickened. She knew she shouldn't have worn this dress. It was too small. Her big titties didn't quite fit, bulging out the top by a considerable margin.

"I know it's against the rules now, but right after you helped me, you said I should come to you if I had more problems. Remember?"

Yes. She remembered. Vividly.

...

Eddy froze as Amanda sauntered over to him. His eyes wandered up and down her body, straying on her breasts. Then they stopped on her lips.

She licked them.

The monster under Eddy's blanket twitched visibly.

She couldn't take it anymore. Not with all that teasing by the pool. Amanda reached down and slowly pulled her son's bed sheets off him. A fat cock fell out and slapped against his abdomen.

"Oh my god." He had to be longer than her forearm. Amanda reached down again and tried to wrap her hand around Eddy's girth. She'd seen him twice before, that first tent in the kitchen, then when he exploded out of his pants by the pool. But this was the first time Amanda was really able to take in the full majesty of her son's cock. Now she could stare to her heart's content. She drank in the visage of Eddy's slab, relishing his considerable size. Relishing how his thick veins ran up and down his shaft. How his balls were as big as her fists. How his cock's angry red bulbous head leaked precum all over her hands.

It made her drop to her knees.

"How big are you??" The question blurted out of Amanda's mouth before she could even think. She had to place a number next to it.

"'Bout a foot." The hung teenager shrugged, like it was no big deal.

Amanda heaved her son's nutsack. The fat orbs inside were brimming with heavy seed. No big deal? The boy was thicker than a soda can. She had seen horses who had smaller cocks. Strangely, Amanda felt a swell of pride for Eddy at that moment. Her son had grown into a big, hung stud. With a breeder's tool swinging between his legs.

She slipped his bulbous head into her mouth.

"Woah! Mom--" She took him deeper into her tight throat. "Uh... Oh. Ohhhh. Oh fuck. You're... really good at this actually."

Amanda bobbed her head up and down, taking more and more fat cock with every stroke. He really was backed up if she was drinking this much precum. Eddy was pouring it down her throat. Amanda's husband didn't produce this much actual cum in a month. She dove down Eddy's entire length and tickled his balls with her tongue. This donkey dick was really stretching her out. She was going to have a sore throat after this. But Amanda eagerly made loud, slurping, sucking, gurgling, choking noises as she serviced her son. Like the good little slut she was.

Gurk! Gulk, gulk, gulk, gulk. Slurrrrrp. Gulk, gulk, gulk. Pop!

...

Sluuuuuurp. Gulk, gulk, gulk, gulk, gulk.

Back in the kitchen, Amanda wasn't exactly surprised to find herself on her knees, deep throating Eddy's monster once again. She could never say no to a man with a big dick. And somehow her little boy had grown the biggest, fattest, juiciest cock she'd ever seen.

He grabbed the back of her head and started forcefully stuffing the rest of his meat into her hungry mouth. Thank god. Eddy had a habit of being too reactive when it came to her needs. And what she needed was to be face-fucked into oblivion. Amanda's hands fell down her hungry pussy and started rubbing herself eagerly.

The young stud was just pissing precum at this point. Far more than before in his bedroom. Amanda tried to swallow it all, but the messy boy was getting it everywhere. The clear liquid sprayed all over face, her big milky tits, and all over the floor. Her thighs quivered with anticipation, her panties practically leaking onto the floor.

Eddy fucked her throat for almost twenty minutes, only allowing his mother a few brief moments to gasp for breath before bottoming out again. She came from just flicking her bean.

Eddy was in heaven. Whenever he jerked off, he'd reach a certain point where his orgasm stopped getting closer. The experience was like sexual purgatory. Now his cock was harder than steel. His urethra pulsed as he prepared to fire off his backed up load.

Here it cums! Amanda thought eagerly as she felt him throb in her mouth. She slurped and sucked, gurgled and moaned. Fondling her breast with one hand and massaging Eddy's sperm tanks with the other. Milk oozed out of her fat tits and onto the floor, adding to the puddle of precum and spit.

Finally, he slammed her face all the way down one last time as he unloaded into her belly.

Spurrrrrrt! Spurrrrt! Spurrrrt!

Amanda could feel her stomach expanding. Eddy was pumping her full of cum, and he wasn't letting her go, pinning her nose into his abdomen. Once her poor belly finally reached its limit, jizz started flooding into every available space left. Cum shot out of her nose and mouth, choking her. She was drowning. Literally drowning in her son's heavy seed. Good god it was thicker than pudding. Amanda gurgled and groaned as she came again.

Not wanting her to actually drown, Eddy tried to back up, but her puffy red lips sealed around his cockhead. He moaned as his mother sucked up the final heavy spurts and gulped it down.

"Mmmmmm," Amanda hummed as the rest of his length slid out of her mouth.

Pop!

Ooooo, those recipes worked like a charm. Eddy tasted delicious. The perfect mix of sweet and salty. And did she mention how thick and virile it was? Amanda could actually chew on it. She could almost feel his fertile swimmers wriggling around in her mouth. She swallowed.

Before her son could back away, Amanda started slurping up and down his length. She wanted more. Eddy groaned. His cock, which had softened a bit after blowing his load, started getting hard again. Good lord was he massive. Amanda cooed.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck." He moaned, brushing his mother's hair out of her face. "If you keep that up, you won't be able to walk for a week."

Amanda started sucking harder.

...

Alex entered the kitchen to see her brother balls deep in her mother's throat. Cum was all over the floor, mixed with various other juices. Amanda's big tits had burst out of her dress, and were leaking milk everywhere. The house was filled with incestual moans of ecstasy.

So Alex did what any normal person would do in that situation. She took out her phone and started taking pictures.