All Comments on 'Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 08'

by furiousmunchingnoises

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back. So glad you’re continuing this story. Keep up the great work!

BobQ745BobQ745over 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next one!

burkdmburkdmover 1 year ago

More please. :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need 3 more chapters ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, 5 stars.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

this chapter kinda went sideways without advancing the plot much at all. But as you have said, plot gets in the way of wanton debauchery. So, as this is the penultimate chapter, one would have thought there would be more going on. Chapter 9 is bound to be quite a bit longer than the previous eight, as Mr, White needs to be explained, Mr. Wellman and his wee willie needs to be tied to the rack in the basement, his brother, Patrick has to fuck both his daughter and her mom, the knocked up Elisa has to join the orgy as she is now family, being in the family way and all, and maybe Patrick and Eddy even work up a circle jerk of two, being in awe of each other's genitals. Who knows, maybe even the pigmentally challenged Mr. White gets a cut of the action. I sure hope someone is planning on planning a baby shower or three, cuz Eddy boy is cumming into his own as the sultan of his very own harem! This might just get interesting. Hah!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

Foolish me! As is stated in your forward to Chapter 9, there will be more to come at some point, so this chapter 8 is not, in fact, the next to last chapter. All these other poor souls have had to anxiously await each further installment, whilst i have had the luxury of reading them in quick succession. That said luxury comes to an end after chapter 9, apparently. I'll be just another man in the same boat as all these other gnashers of teeth, praying for their next fix of "Enjoy Yourselves"like a junkie tying off his arm and prepping the needle. FUUUUCK!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous