Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh." She would have to fuck her husband right after Eddy impregnated her. That way he wouldn't figure it out.

"It's gonna be a long one."

"Uh huh." But how to lose the condom? With Eddy that was no problem, they never used a condom and Amanda was hesitant to start. But with Mr. Wellman... well, he was very careful.

"Giving you plenty of time to... do whatever you want."

"Uh huh." Maybe if she made the love making really passionate, he'd forget. She'd have to muster up a lot of willpower to make sex with her husband seem passionate. Once Eddy's big fat throbbing cock pumped a gallon of cum in her womb... it would be hard to go back.

"I'm gonna masturbate and waste a bunch of water."

"Have fun sweetie." But she would do anything for Eddy. Anything to keep him safe. Amanda envisioned her son looking at her fondly, that kind smile warming her cheeks. Her eyes wandered down to his chest, covered with sweat glistened muscles. Amanda ventured lower, down to his prominent bulge. It throbbed and swelled, excited by her presence. Amanda sighed.

Alex rolled her eyes and meandered up the stairs. If her mom finally woke up from her cock ridden day-dreams, she would realize that her daughter was gone and preoccupied. The perfect opportunity.

...

Eddy was dreaming that Alex was seducing him. Which, honestly, wasn't that big of a surprise. Beyond the fact that she always knew just how to fluster him, Alex was incredibly beautiful. She was self conscious about her breasts, but... dat ass.

Suddenly, Alex disappeared.

And Eddy was left alone.

Alone and frustrated.

His dreams fluctuated, making him feel disoriented and confused. He stood in a large red room with a four poster bed in its center. Behind the thinly veiled curtains, a woman beckoned him to her. Eddy's breath became short and he made his way over to her. When he pulled the thin sheet back, the dream changed.

Inside the bed was a beach. There was no one there. No woman. Eddy looked around desperately. He heard laughing.

The waves got higher. The shore wrapped around his ankles. Then his knees. Then his waist. Soon he was struggling to stay afloat. The water crashed down on his head, forcing him under, again and again.

Eddy gave up, letting the current take him deep. The laughter continued. It was a woman. She sounded cruel. It had started as joyous, but quickly took on a malicious nature. Eddy closed his eyes.

When he opened them, he was at his high school, and he was naked. The woman's laughter was joined by dozens of others. They laughed and pointed at him. Eddy looked down.

His dick was enormous. A literal python that slithered on the floor. He futilely tried to run away from it, but the snake tripped him as he ran. He looked up.

The woman was gorgeous. Instantly, Eddy knew she was the one who had been laughing.

"Did you really think anyone would want you for that? It's too big." The snake slowly started wrapping itself around his neck.

"No... Please..."

The woman smiled pitifully. "You'll always be alone."

Eddy choked back a sob. The woman grinned and opened her mouth to say something, then stopped. "What the hell are you doing?"

Eddy turned. At the end of his dick, his mother was trying to force him into her pussy. As big as the snake was, she was struggling. "Trying to get laid, what does it look like?" said another voice.

He turned again. In another pile of coils, Alex was trying to fit another one of his heads into herself.

"Yeah, you really think we're going to let a cock this fat go to waste?" Elisa too, had joined the party and was trying to fit a third cock into her ass.

Slowly, the snake retracted into his body, and his cock went back to normal. All three women followed it over to him and fell to their knees. Together, they started servicing his rod. Slobbering and slurping desperately. It... it felt so real...

Eddy gasped and bucked his hips. His fingers curled in someone's hair. Cum boiled in his balls. He had a split second to realize that this was no longer a dream, he was awake and his mother was sucking his cock.

Then he exploded in her mouth.

Amanda sucked on the end of his dick like a straw, greedily gulping down everything he had to offer her. And he had a lot to offer. Amanda's eyes crossed, her left eyelid fluttering with pleasure. Eddy had just enough time to think, Do I really taste that good? before his mother squeezed his balls, sending another hot spurt of cum down her throat. His mind went blank.

Eddy didn't want to stop cumming. He poured everything he had into his orgasm, giving his mother everything, everything he had. She took it all, chugging down his load like she was starving to death and he was the most delicious thing on earth.

But at last he did stop. And when he did, Eddy collapsed. His mother didn't stop. She licked up and down his shaft, cleaning up every last drop of her son's delicious baby batter. Eddy lay there panting as Amanda tongue-bathed his junk, feeling like he just got his soul sucked out of his body.

"Mom...?" Eddy said finally. Amanda seemed shaken, and she released his cock from her mouth with a *pop!*

"Y-yes, sweetheart?"

"What's going on?"

"Well, I was just--you were in here and--Alex had already--You seemed pent up! Like last time, so I..." Amanda looked at her son with fear.

"Mom?"

"I-I just wanted to suck your cock."

Eddy looked confused. "I... don't understand."

Now Amanda was confused. "What don't you understand?"

"Why--" Eddy paused for a moment, searching for words. "Is it... exciting? I guess I don't understand the interest... No, that's not the right word." His brow furrowed in concentration. "You looked... really happy while you dr--While you were doing what you were doing, and I guess I don't understand... that."

Oh her poor sweet baby. He didn't understand how much of a sexy hung stud he was. Amanda flushed with embarrassment. She felt ashamed of feeding her son specifically cum magnifying nutrients. In fact, she had been quite torn over the whole situation and felt horrible keeping Eddy in the dark about the whole thing. The words danced on her tongue, ready to spill her dark, lustful secret, but something held her back.

Fear, embarrassment, rejection. What if Eddy was disgusted by her? What if he thought she was insane and told her to stop feeding him? Or worse, what if he no longer wanted to fuck her face anymore? That would be the most horrible fate Amanda could imagine. If Eddy gave her so much as a whisper he didn't want to continue, Amanda would never push him again.

No. No, he deserved to know. Amanda had kept this a secret long enough. The dam broke, and Amanda spilled the whole story to her son. She told him everything. Her cum kink. The fact that Eddy came so much and it already tasted so good, but Amanda wanted more. She told him about the late night research and the recipes. The early morning shopping so he wouldn't find out. And when she started to feed him the recipes, Amanda shuddered. The taste of his thick seed still lingered on her tongue.

"I feel horrible." Amanda pouted, not realizing that her story had made Eddy's slowly softening cock hard as steel again. "Right after you told me you were having build up problems, I started feeding you things that are supposed to make it worse. And I kept it all from you. I'm so sorry, Eddy."

A thumb brushed against her cheek, gently wiping away the tears that had started flowing there. "It's ok."

The two fell into each other's arms, Eddy's cock prodding into Amanda's right breast, but they hardly noticed. Amanda cried into her son's shoulder, her tears soaking into his t-shirt.

Eventually, she calmed down and sat back up on the bed, tucking her breasts back into her shirt. Words hung in the air. Eddy fiddled with his thumbs. "It's ok," didn't really seem to cut it after all his mother had shared with him.

"It's ok," he repeated, and winced gently. "I forgive you. I don't mind, not really. All that stuff was really good, and sounds like it's really healthy. So..." he took a deep breath. "You can keep making the 'fertilizer.'"

Amanda wiped the last of the tears under her eyes. "R-really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, Eddy." Eddy flushed as his mother threw her arms around him again. This time, he was very aware of her huge tits squished against his cock. "You're so good to me."

"Yup." His cock throbbed.

Amanda stood up and brushed herself off. "Goodness," she took a deep breath. "That was a little too much crying for this early in the morning. Anyway, now that you're all taken care of, I'm going to make lunch." Eddy blushed harder when his mom gave him a glowing smile. "Seafood pasta with ants on a log."

Eddy felt that he should probably look up exactly what all these foods did to him. Reading his mind, Amanda kissed his forehead and added, "Cranberry ants. ...Cranberries make it taste better."

Then she swiftly strode out of his room. Eddy watched her ass jiggle and sighed. He was not "all taken care of" as his mom assumed. Truth be told, after being told his cum was like the nectar of the gods, Eddy could have probably gone a few more rounds.

And after that horrifying dream... Well, it helped. Maybe not completely, but it certainly helped. Eddy shivered even though it was warm in his room. Nightmares were always a contributing factor to his insomnia. This one had struck a nerve. Clearly Eddy was insecure about his size. He laughed. Not really in the way most guys were worried about their size, but still.

He picked up his phone and noticed he had several notifications:

Little Sister

Sent a video 8:34 a.m.

Elisa

Hey im free tomorrow 15m ago

On thursday 15m ago

Can I come over then for lunch 5m ago

It's Elisa btw now

The girl u fucked at ur dads work now

Idk how many girls u fucked there now

Eddy grinned. Apparently he had made just as much of an impression as she did. He was just as eager to see her again, but he had been asleep. And she panicked. And now looked very desperate. He was never going to let this go. He responded:

nah just u

idk ill go ask

btw why do u have off on a weekday?

She responded immediately.

I asked off

Wait no

Not because of you

No

I know what you're thinking

It was for earlier things that got canceled

I couldn't even ask off this early

We need like two weeks advance

Ur dad sucks for that btw

Eddy grinned again. She was oversharing. Oh, he was never going to let her forget this.

Oh yeah. Alex sent him a video. He opened their chat and pressed play, only to be floored by the fact that it was of him and Amanda fucking each other's brains out. Eddy stopped the video and took a deep breath. Not now. He would probably jerk off to it later--No. Fuck. He couldn't jerk off to it because of this stupid mental block. Eddy figured that the block was mental and not physical because he had absolutely no issue cumming inside any woman's various holes.

He sighed again and made his way over to the shower. Today was going to be a long one.

12