All Comments on 'Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 09'

by furiousmunchingnoises

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I keep coming back to your stories... I enjoy Amanda a lot. One thing though, I suggest that you make the stories and the sex play longer especially if you won't be posting frequently.

MogelbaumMogelbaumover 1 year ago

I really dont understand where this story is going.

Its like there is no red line because there are constantly new people actively brought into the story with no clear end goal.

And this chapter was really shitty tbh, if u intrpduce a protagonist and then cuck him, at least give heads up so ppl can skip it/drop the stroy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't like adding the uncle in

AklasisAklasisover 1 year ago

Could understand Amanda being a slut before Eddy, but for her to just do that im dropping it even if its hypocritical and double standard. Big pp MC are the ones getting the girls, not ones to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

had a good story going, then you had to ruin it. shame

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have to say this is some of the best writing I've ever seen on this website. I absolutely love how the main characters are written like actual people who go about achieving their goals in their own unique ways.

Amanda is conflicted between being Eddy's happy and willing cockwhore and a faithful wife in an unhappy, sexless marriage.

Alexandra REALLY wants Eddy's dick and constantly plans ways to get around the obstacles (Amanda) between her and him.

Eddy is a naive, but not too naive or dumb, muscle boy who struggles with obeying his mother and fucking the shit out of her. He also has insecurities and ambitions (having a harem, dicking his Mom) like the rest of us.

The cucking of the husband doesn't bother me. Especially since Amanda has already been cucking him with Eddy and the cashier guy that one time.

Plus, Mr. Wellman has also been cheating on Amanda before Pat even came into the picture with the receptionist Ellisa by making her give him head under his desk, something that wasn't consensual and only happened due to the power imbalance between him and her, which is far more deplorable and wrong then Amanda and Pat consensually fucking on a Kitchen counter. If Amanda is being shit on for cuckery and cheating, why not him as well? Not to mention what he could be up to while he's out so much.

I understand why people are upset and are criticizing you harshly, but Mr. Wellman was never taken seriously and was more an obstacle to the trinity of incest and adds, for lack of a better term, stakes. Which is one of the things I like about the series. Pat could take Amanda's eyes off Eddy long enough for Alex to do something reckless and get preggers. Something that would make Mr. Smolpeen more suspicious and potentially realize or increase Amanda's fears of being exposed. Hell, why not bring Antonio back to make things more interesting.

Hope to see Rose again and read about her getting Ellisa'd (impregnated and claimed by the JoJo character that is Eddy).

Love all the various references across the chapters, pretty cool.

Overall, hope you keep making more of these and I hope you have a good one.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 1 year ago

And another great story coming to an unfortunate early end for me. I got a simple formula for the erotic fiction i prefer: no matter how many participants are in the bedroom, there is only ever one male.

It's a shame, too. The writer's got talent, with a fine instinct for comedy to boot. Its a shame for me, too. Because this story is getting tossed on the growing pile of similar stories, the ones that broke my heart but not in a bittersweet way, rather in a disappointing and unnecessary way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe Amanda is slut but I don't like that he shar his mother , u ruin it by adding the uncle and all this shit

JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

Great story. I usually don’t like them when another man gets involved, but in this case I like it. It allows the mother to have her true love and relieve the pressure between her and her daughter. Thanks for the story and I hope you keep it going.

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 1 year ago

Great series, great writing and editing, a complete package with all of the sex to boot. I'm enjoying this immensely. Always 5 stars, Thanks for writing it's much appreciated πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have loved reading this series since the first instalment. Your public hopes for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More, I need more. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When does the next chapter drop?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Chapters 1 2 3 good 4 5 6 especially 6 started to turn confusing and off to he twilight zone! 7 8 9 came back strong for the most part! Why do writers stop before the end and leave ue feeling like what the hell happened, did author die or just like bad jokes? Yes this written Anonymously because I have tried unsuccessfully to register!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please don't have Patrick doing anything with Alex. Didn't even need to add Patrick. Also don't make Alex and Amanda go elsewhere after all their lusting after Eddy. Their focus should be on Eddy

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

I always like to read all the comments before adding my own. The negative ones above have me shellshocked! What in the world were you fucknuts expecting to happen with the Uncle/daddy Patrick character?! That he would just go quietly into that good night?! Of course Mandy and Paddy were going to cum together after so many years apart! Not only that, but Mandy and Padraig were the original, first couple, timeline-wise of the ENTIRE COCKAMAMY STORY! the two of them were lovers before stubby little Pencildick was even in the picture! If anybody was ever cucked in this story other than the undergifted one, you'd have to prove it by me! Hell, why is there this fascination with the whole idea of cuckoldry anyway?! If you're too stupid to realize an all out orgy is in the works, then run off to your single cock stories! Oh, boohoo!- another male to split the interest of the females! It's a family affair, after all, and Paddy is most definitely family.

I'm betting Patrick will get the same cum-enhancing elixir his nephew's been getting fed. Maybe the albino gets fed from the same table, too and discovers he has a cock between his legs! What would be divine is the less than blessed Wellman is castrated and force-fed his own raisin sized testicles!, all the while being forced to watch his entire family plus his secretary writhing on the floor en masse for his viewing pleasure and their eternal delight! Food for thought? i sure hope so, Mr. Munchabunch!

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

This story has REALLY lost it's way. Way too many blowjobs and very little fucking in 9 chapters. What is wrong with the Dad? Who is Mr. White? Why can't Alex get to fuck Eddy.? Anybody Amanda has not fucked? What is the deal with Patrick coming back into this story, why? Wasn't the storyline confusing enough without Patrick? What about Elisa? Are you ever going to try and finish this? This story just loses direction more with every chapter and then you just abandon the readers? Pretty lame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous