Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either way, she didn't need to be around anymore. She scampered up the steps and slipped into the shower, waiting for her lover to join her.

...

Patrick stood in front of his niece and nephew in shock. Alex had clearly just gotten finished sucking a massive load out of her brother's cock. The two looked positively terrified, Eddy was caught with his cock out.

Aye, and what a cock it was. The thing was considerably larger than his own, and he had been told by many women that his was the biggest dick they'd ever seen. The boy's balls were bigger than tangerines.

And Alex... The lass was glazed like a Dunkin' Donut. Her belly bulged out like she had scarfed down a massive double cheeseburger and a triple order of fries. But Patrick knew that what she had actually chugged down was a large milkshake of her brother's cum.

They were just staring at each other. Neither could say anything to the other. What was there to say? The truth was laid out there in front of him like a welcome mat. Now all he had to do was choose whether or not to walk inside. To involve himself with all of this.

Patrick looked down at his niece. No, his daughter. She looked gorgeous. With her puffy pink lips and fiery red hair. A girl like that deserved the best cock a man could give. And if that cock happened to be the massive python currently hanging between his nephew's legs, then so be it.

Patrick looked back up at Eddy. He needed to be the one to break the ice. "That's quite the tool there, lad."

Eddy's eyes were still wide with fear. But he managed a nod.

"Aye." Patrick looked back down at his daughter. "And I imagine you took one look at yer brother's cock and..."

Alex slowly nodded.

"Blimey." Patrick took a sip of his coffee. "What a mornin'."

Eddy looked at Alex in shock. What was happening right now? "So... you... aren't mad at us?"

"Mad? Mad?" Uncle Pat laughed, "Lad, I could be no more mad at you than meself. I just fucked yer mum over the kitchen counter."

"Yeah well," Alex might have been digging herself into a bigger hole, but she was just so baffled by Patrick's response. "It's infidelity, sure. But not incest."

"Aye," Patrick said, "Incest is frowned upon more. But I'd say either of us would be in a heap of trouble if any of it got out."

Eddy was baffled. "You're ok with all this?"

"Well, I didn't say that." Pat admitted. "Ya both have ta promise me you'll be careful and whatnot, but between you and me lad? Yer mum always had an eye for the big ones. Would only make sense her daughter'd be interested in the same thing."

Alex's mouth was hanging open, her cheeks bright red from embarrassment. "And if I had a sister with an ass like that," Pat looked Alex up and down appraisingly. Her blush deepened. "I'd be tappin' it every day of the week and twice on Sunday."

With a wink, Uncle Pat turned around and made his way up the stairs.

There was a moment of awed silence. Finally, Alex broke it.

"Holy shit."

"Yeah."

"Yo," Alex started to grin a little bit. "I think Mom was right, we should try to be more careful."

"Ya think?"

...

Uncle Pat stayed until Mr. Wellman came back for dinner. There was a bit of an awkward conversation about why he was there, but he couldn't really find anything wrong with his brother and his family. Except for the fact that his wife was so damn happy. Whitey hadn't said anything about Patrick fucking his wife, but with the whore's track history...

As much as he steamed over it, Wellman couldn't know that his big brother had fucked his wife, not once, not twice, but four times while he was at work. In the kitchen, in the bathroom, and twice in his own bed.

Nor could he have known his illegitimate children were diddling the fuck out of each other. He was starting to suspect something had happened between Eddy and his slutty receptionist, however. She was coming over for lunch tomorrow. While he wasn't here. How he allowed his home to become a place of debauchery, Wellman didn't know.

But he had to stop it.

At any cost.

12