Enjoy Yourselves (Youfilthysinners)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda walked back in the kitchen, now clad in a skin tight, black bikini. She waved to Eddy, who felt his cock throb and swell in his sweatpants. He was entranced by her jiggling ass as she walked out through the sliding glass door that led to the family's backyard and pool. It had a hypnotic wobble to it that made his eyes glaze over.

God damn his mom was hot. Eddy would always get mad at the kids at school when they would call her a MILF, but he couldn't disagree with them. At least they were complimenting her. The kids who called Amanda fat got punched in the face. His mother was a beautiful lady. She ate a lot of food, but it was nutritious and well balanced. The weight had all gone to her hips and breasts, giving an attractive hourglass shape to her body. Eddy looked down at his crotch as he took another bite of salad. His dick was straining against his sweatpants, its head poked against the bottom of the counter.

"Down boy." Eddy told it again. He just jerked off ten minutes ago. Why did his balls feel like they were full already?

Well, at least his mom was outside.

Eddy jumped at the sound of the glass door rolling open. Not thinking, he whirled around to look at his mom, face stuffed with sandwich and pants stuffed with cock.

"Sweetie, I almost forgot. Could you--" His mother immediately froze once she saw Eddy's canvas tent, her eyes glued to his bulge. "Oh my."

The two of them froze. For just a moment, mother and son made eye contact, both of them red as beats. Then Edd jumped out of his seat and dashed up the stairs.

"I was going to ask if you could mow the lawn!" Amanda called to her retreating son.

"Yeah! No problem!" He said back to her, taking the steps two at a time. His dick slapped against his stomach every time his foot hit the ground.

Amanda put a hand on her chest, her face flushed. She had never been so morbidly embarrassed. Oh my. Oh my indeed. Her words from earlier in the kitchen rang in her ear. Yes, her little boy had indeed grown into a big strong man. A very large man indeed.

He certainly hadn't inherited that from his father. Actually, if Eddy's father was that hung young Italian man she fucked a couple weeks before she found out she was pregnant, then he had most definitely inherited that from his father. Honestly, Amanda suspected her husband was sterile, because the exact same thing had happened two years earlier with Alexandra's conception, except with an ex from high school.

As Amanda made her way back outside, she glanced down at her chest to see that her nipples were as hard as diamonds.

Almost as hard as her son's massive cock just a few moments ago.

The large woman shook her head. Wavy, long, black hair spilling over her shoulders. She shouldn't be thinking about him like that. That was her son, her sweet little boy.

I'm not really her little brother anymore, now am I?

No. No he was not.

...

Eddy was desperately jerking off in his room, mentally kicking himself again. Eighteen years. Eighteen years he kept his twelve inch cock a secret from his family and today, not only did his sister find over a pint of his cum in the shower, but his mother had basically seen his dick. Not directly, but there was no way she didn't know how big it was.

Frustrated, he let out a huff and a small growl. The cum wasn't coming out. Godammit. He let go of his throbbing dick and watched it bounce between his knees.

"Why aren't you coming out?" He asked it.

Eddy's cock leaned to the side. Not a very helpful response.

He sighed and stood up. He walked over to the window and looked down at his mother sunbathing in her bikini. His dick throbbed again, slapping against his stomach. This weekend was not going to be fun.

...

As he stepped outside in fresh shorts(his sweatpants and underwear had gotten soaked in precum), Eddy made a beeline straight for his mother. Besides the bikini, which had been pushed down for maximum cleavage, Amanda now wore a pair of brown sunglasses and a pair of bright red heels. She was fanning herself with a handheld fan that read, "Bitches be Crazy," and appeared totally unaffected by their previous encounter.

"Mom, I just wanted to tell you--"

"Ap." She interrupted, raising a finger in the air. "You have nothing to apologise for. You're a young man and that was completely natural. Your body is raging with hormones and there's nothing you can do about that."

Eddy sighed with relief. He should have known she would be cool about it. "Thanks mom."

"Besides," Amanda pulled down her sunglasses to look him straight in the eye. "You have a lot to be proud of."

Eddy flushed. Was his mother... flirting with him? No. His cock had barely managed to settle down before going outside. Once again it began to swell, pressing against his shorts. Edd thanked his lucky stars that he decided to put these on instead of another pair of sweatpants. Amanda-- His mom would have seen the bulge immediately.

"I'm... gonna go mow the lawn."

"Alright sweetie. Have fun."

As he started to make his way over to the shed, Eddy heard his mother call after him. "Oh and Eddy?"

He turned back to look at her. She had fully taken off her sunglasses and was preparing to flip over to tan her backside. Her arms were behind her back.

"I don't mind if you watch me sunbathe." She removed her bikini top before lying face down onto her lawn chair. Giving her son the briefest glimpse of her tits.

Oh boy. Eddy swallowed. Did that mean she saw him looking at her through the window? He glanced up to realize that he could see into his room from here. Eddy could even read one of the posters hanging on his wall.

Oh boy. This erection was not going to go away today, was it?

...

Amanda Wellman pondered her life choices while Eddy mowed the lawn. Was she really trying to make a move on her son? Just because he had a big cock?

Of course, moral ambiguity didn't stop her eyeballing him whenever he entered her line of sight. Or thinking about his half-naked form in the window. She couldn't imagine he wasn't feasting his eyes on her ass whenever he thought she wasn't looking. His eyes always dipped below her neckline whenever he talked to her. Of course, before today, she had just chalked those kinds of things as teenager hormones, something he couldn't help. But now... She was excited. A man who wasn't her husband was interested in her. That was exciting.

But her son. The boy she had given birth to. Ignoring the fact that they were immediately related, Eddy was still much too young for her. He was still a teenager, barely eighteen. Practically a child. They threw a birthday party for him just this May. Still far too young to responsibly have sex.

It took Amanda fifteen minutes to realize that the odd thing hanging out of her precious Eddy's shorts was the head of a fat cock.

Oh my. Even if he was the Italian's son, he certainly hadn't been that hung.

Oh my, oh my. My my my.

Amanda rolled onto her back, "forgetting" to put her top back on.

...

Eddy was both in heaven and hell. His erection was beginning to become painful. Even stuffed down his pant leg, it jutted out and scraped against the bottom ridge of his shorts.

On the other hand, the view was incredible. His mother's bulging, taut ass stretched the fabric of her bikini to its very limit. Eddy thought it might break. He was starting to hope it would break. Her smooth legs went on for miles. Her full, natural breasts spilled out from under her chest. For the thousandth time, Eddy wondered how his father had managed to convince Amanda to marry him. Hopelessly distracted, the horny teenager slammed the lawnmower against the white fence for the fifth time in a row.

Then, something incredible happened. Edd made another pass across the lawn, looked over at Amanda, and saw that she had flipped onto her back again. But she completely forgot her top was off. His mother's massive breasts exposed for the whole world to see.

Edd thought the fabric of his shorts would break.

Should he tell her? Did she want him to tell her? Maybe she was trying out European sunbathing. She sure loved those Italian magazines. Maybe they had rubbed off on her. Eddy stared shamelessly at Amanda. Those things utterly defied gravity.

Eddy finished mowing. He started to rush inside while his cock desperately tried to explode out of his pants. He felt his heart leap and his stomach drop when his mother called out to him again.

"Eddy! Could you come here for a moment?"

He was still facing away from her. Maybe he could undo his pants and point his dick upwards. It was much easier to manage then. Pointing it down had been such a bad idea.

"Eddy!"

"I'm coming!" He tried to readjust, failed, tried again, failed, then sighed and made his way over to her. She was cool about it before, maybe she'd be cool about it again.

Amanda was rubbing sunscreen on her legs. As Eddy came up to her, she switched to her chest, greasing up her breasts until they were glistening bronze. She still hadn't replaced her top. He could see that her nipples puffed out from her giant milky tits, as erect as he was. His mom had to realise she was half naked, right? She wouldn't do something like this on purpose.

"Yeah?" Eddy swallowed.

Amanda looked up at him, mercifully avoiding his obvious tent. And the bulbous red cockhead sticking out of the leg of his shorts. "Sweetheart, could you please put some sunscreen on my back? I'm starting to bake a little."

Eddy never got sunburned. Alex never got sunburned. Their mother definitely never got sunburned. Her golden bronze skin had built up a permanent immunity to the sun long ago. The only reason they had sunscreen in the house was because of their father.

"You're getting sunburnt?"

"Not yet, but I think I might." She said, rubbing some more on her legs. "It's a little hot today, isn't it?"

Eddy's cock throbbed. "Yes. Yes it is."

"Wonderful." Amanda placed the bottle on the table next to her chair and laid back onto her stomach. Eddy could her tits bulge out from her sides. "Have at it, handsome."

Handsome? The two remaining brain cells in Eddy's head looked at each other, then back at Amanda in absolute confusion. But he picked up the bottle and kneeled on the mat that his mother had placed over the rough cement. Edd rubbed some lotion on his hands, then started massaging Amanda's shoulders.

"Mmmm," she sighed. "That feels nice."

Eddy massaged her neck, shoulders, and lower back. She had only told him to put some sunscreen on her, but he figured he should give his beautiful mother a nice, relaxing massage too. She worked herself too hard sometimes. And those happy sighs she kept giving him were more than enough to earn a good back rub. He was about to ask her if that was enough when she said, "A little lower sweetheart."

Lower? Any lower and he'd be... Oh boy. He decided to not take the obvious opportunity and started to spread sunscreen on her lower, lower back. The top half of her ass. Questionable, but not forbidden territory.

"Just a bit lower sweetie." Amanda shifted a bit, jiggling her butt. Not too much that it looked like it was on purpose.

Eddy's cock throbbed excitedly. His tip poked what he thought was the side of the chair, but was actually his mother's hand, which had moved to be just underneath that footlong bulge in his pants. Amanda smiled to herself, the wet sensation of precum in her palm told her that her plan was working beautifully.

Well. She said lower. Twice. Eddy gave in to his desires and started pushing and pulling at the sea of assflesh his mother had been blessed with. Amanda bit back a moan of pleasure. She didn't want to scare him off when he'd just begun.

Kneading and mashing, squishing and spreading. Eddy was rough, but not too rough. He kept expecting to hear his mother tell him to knock it off, but she had been completely silent the entire time. He turned to look at her face, and noticed she was biting her bottom lip. His cock throbbed hungrily again. He wanted to slap that fat ass, watch it jiggle. But even in this situation, Edd felt that was too much.

Amanda was in heaven. Was she certain her litt-- big man wasn't plowing the phuck out of a couple of girlfriends in his freetime? The boy knew how to hit all the right places. Her bikini bottom was absolutely soaked. She was enjoying her massage so much, she didn't even realize her hand was unconsciously closing the very short distance to Eddy's massive rod of meat.

Eddy yelped when he felt a warm hand grasp his exposed head. He jumped up and took a step back in surprise.

"I'm so sorry!" His mom jumped up from her seat, instantly regretting her impulsive behavior. She messed up and freaked him out. "I didn't mean to--"

Eddy's cock gave a massive lurch for freedom. You couldn't even call it a throb or a twitch, his dick literally flexed out of his pants. His shorts must have been at the perfect angle, bunched up just enough when he leapt into the air. Eddy's twelve inch cock shoved his pant leg off itself and stood at full attention. And if that wasn't mortifying enough, a giant glob of precum spurt out and landed directly on his mom's face and tits, covering her in hot, clear liquid.

Amanda gasped in surprise, then wiped off her face. Maybe she teased her baby a little too much. She opened her eyes to see the biggest, fattest, hardest cock she had ever seen in her life, dripping and throbbing only a few inches away. Oh my. Her heart was beating a mile a minute. That was a lot of precum. She could only imagine how much cum Eddy was actually able to shoot off. Amanda's eyes flicked down to her son's massive testicles. Good lord. They looked ready to burst. Hadn't Alex just found one of his loads in the shower? His balls were bigger than clementines.

"Oh my." She swallowed. Her mouth was watering. She hadn't sucked a dick this big since high school. She opened her mouth to--

Eddy bolted back into the house.

Amanda blinked in surprise. That had never happened to her before. Oh dear, her poor baby must have gotten embarrassed. That would have been cute, except her throat was feeling very empty. It should have been stuffed full of cock by now.

"Eddy!" She called. Too late. The sliding glass door slammed behind him. "Come back here!"

12