Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex spies on her mom and brother and wants to join the fun.
7.5k words
4.48
58.9k
102

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

hello! thank you for reading. feel free to skip down to the dotted line, this is just a little something i wanted to say beforehand. this story is the second part of an ongoing series. if you want context for what the fuck is going on, go back and read from the beginning. if you don't care, read on.

but first, a public service announcement:

I do not believe that incest is a morally right thing to do. I have not nor will I ever have any desire to engage in any kind of sexual activity with any of my immediate family members, and I am appalled that anyone finds their parents or siblings a suitable sexual partner. Or their underage children. Pedophilia is disgusting mental disorder and if that's what you look for in incest porn, get out. Everyone in my pornagraphic works is and will be 18 and above, thank you very much.

holy shit. i did not fucking expect this to blow up as much as it did. my god.

thank you all so much for your kind words and lusty letters ;). the story will in fact continue. i apologise for the slight delay, i just moved into a new apartment and have been busy. it also takes a few days for Literotica to post stories, and i want to make sure one chapter posts before i submit a second one, so please be a little patient.

someone in the comments pointed out that it was inaccurate for BOTW to be on a PS4, which does not provide the game. i apologize, i've never owned any gaming devices except for my pc. Breath of the Wild is just a game that i've admired and watched other people play. i know it's just a minor mistake, but i would like to be as accurate as possible in my work. from this point on, the Wellmans own a Switch.

they also mentioned that they were concerned that Amanda was obese(i'm paraphrasing obviously). i am trying to be careful when describing her form. the woman is not very strong(she doesn't exercise very often), but she eats a lot of healthy food. Amanda is not fat, she's tall with a healthy layer of cushioning. let's also try not to body shame people. big women are beautiful too. <3

the slow burn continues. my sincerest apologies for those of you who are hard and throbbing. *smirks*

again, enjoy and stay horny! ;)

- W

* * * * *

Twenty minutes later, after a relieving masturbatory session with the sunscreen bottle, Amanda entered the house to find Alex lounging on the couch, tapping away on her phone. She sighed deeply, her massive breasts rolling to her sides as she pinched the bridge of her nose. She had been so concentrated on her son that she completely forgot about her daughter. When she accidentally chased him from the pool, she reassured herself, "Hubby won't be back until late tonight, you'll have plenty of time with Eddy today." Alas. The fourth member of the house had totally slipped her mind.

"How was your date with Zach?" Amanda asked as she walked past her and into the kitchen.

"Pretty bad. His parents showed up right after I did so we never got to do anything fun." Alex sighed. "Then he told me it was my fault for being so late, so I had to break up with him."

"For the best." Her mother advised. "Never settle for a man who makes you feel like it's your fault he's having problems. I would have broken up with him too."

Alex smiled at her mother, then frowned. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

Amanda flushed when she realised she left her bikini top outside. She had been so flustered-- she was still flustered. She cleared her throat and used her best mom voice. "Oh, I was just trying out some European sunbathing. I didn't want the tan lines this year."

Her daughter raised an eyebrow. "You know Edd's still in the house, right?"

"Oh, he's been locked up in his room all day."

"He told me he mowed the lawn."

Fuck. "...Yes, I forgot about that."

"So you were half naked while Eddy mowed the lawn."

"Yes. No!" God she was such a terrible liar. The only reason her husband never found out she cheated on him was because he never asked her anything. The bastard only wanted to talk about that stupid firm. Or that he and Eddy had nothing to talk about except wrestling. Of course he had nothing in common with you, you fucking--

Amanda stopped that train of thought and took a deep breath. Her daughter was right there.

She sighed, "Please don't tell your father about this."

"Wait, so you did flash Eddy?" Amanda didn't like the shit-eating grin on Alex's face.

"No. Just--" She put a hand up to her face and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Just don't tell your father I was sunbathing without a top. He would be upset."

"Well, yeah." Alex went back on her phone. "Of course I won't tell dad. He's a fucking nutcase."

Amanda snapped her fingers. "Don't you dare say a word against your father. That man had worked his entire life to put a roof over your head and food in your belly."

"And insecurities in my head." She didn't even look up at her mother.

"Room. Now."

That got her attention. "What?"

"Go to your room."

"I'm twenty."

"And I'm thirty-eight and your mother." She pointed up the stairs. "Now."

"Whatever." Alex stomped up the stairs, slamming the door to her room.

"Where did that girl get such an attitude?" ...Right. Irish temper. Despite that sudden revelation, Amanda didn't regret sleeping with her ex. God that man had such a fat cock. She felt a blush rising to her cheeks just thinking about it. It was a good thing her husband never even considered the idea that his daughter's fiery red locks couldn't have come from his wispy auburn hair.

...

Eddy was now masturbating for the third time today, and still nothing was coming out. What was wrong with him? It was like someone had jammed a plug inside his urethra. His balls throbbed. Edd stood up and wiggled his junk around, as if he could shake the plug out. He didn't fucking know. He was frustrated and out of ideas.

The knock on his door made him jump.

"Eddy?" His mother's sweet voice gave him a pang of guilt. He didn't want her to see him like this, but another part of him really wanted her to see him like this. "Can we talk?"

Edd sighed and sat down in his bed. He threw the covers over himself and called back to her, "Sure, come on in."

The doorknob rattled. "It's locked."

Shit. Eddy got up and unlocked the door. It immediately opened. He yelped, "Give me a minute!" and scrambled back to his bed.

His mother was standing in the doorway, a light blush on her cheeks and a hand up on her chest. She was wearing a loose, sleeveless black dress that showed a ton of cleavage. Her little Eddy was practically hiding under the covers. Hiding that big cock from her. What was he so afraid of? God, she could see it dangling between his legs as he dashed back to bed. What did he need to be afraid of with equipment like that?

Amanda stepped into the room like a woman with a purpose, leaving the door wide open behind her. She pulled the office chair out from under his desk and pushed it over to Eddy's bed.

"Sweetie. We need to talk." She said as she sat down.

He looked up at her with his big blue eyes. It was the only thing he got from his "father." The Italian had brown eyes, like her. Amanda took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry I took advantage of you."

Amanda was flabbergasted. "Me??"

"Yes. You said to go lower and I took that to mean... your ass."

She had absolutely meant her ass. She in fact would have preferred if he had taken it to mean eating out her ass. "Sweetie--"

"And then I bumped your hand with my dick." He said. His face was buried in his covers. "And then I fucking came all over your face..."

Oh my fucking god her little gentleman was so god damn adorable. "Sweetie I want--"

"I know it's not an excuse, but I've been having problems with my dick all day and I don't know what's wrong, so... Could you please forgive me?" Eddy looked up at his mother and saw an expression he never thought she'd have. A mischievous grin.

"Trouble with your dick, you say?"

...

Alex kicked a stuffed teddy bear across the room. This was so stupid. She was twenty fucking years old and she had been sent into time out by her mother. For something so dumb. She hadn't even lied. Dad was a total nutcase. Who else would take out the fucking doorknob on a teenager's door? Or put trackers on her phone? Or verbally berated her about having small fucking tits? What kind of person-- no. What kind of "loving" father did that?

"Ugh!" Alex grunted as she punted another pink unicorn.

Half defeated by her raging emotions, half out of exhaustion, Alex plopped down on her bed. God she was horny. Zach had really pissed her off with that stupid comment, but it was her mom that sent her over the edge. Amanda was always fair. What had set her off like that?

You know what, fuck this. Alexandra got up from her bed. If her mom was suddenly going to decide to be unfair, then Alex wasn't going to follow her rules. She walked up to her door and hovered her hand over the knob.

Why was this so hard?

"Ugh!" Alex threw her hands in the air and slumped up against a wall, head in her arms. Amanda was too good. Her mother had trained her too well. If Alexandra's father had told her to go to her room like that, she would just walked out of the fucking house. It wasn't her fault she was in this situation, her mom was just too good of a parent.

Alex sighed and leaned her head back, thumping it against the wall. God she was horny. She could practically hear herself sucking on a big, fat, juicy--

She opened her eyes. Wait a minute. Was that..?

Turning around and pressing her ear against the wall, Alex listened hard.

Slurrrrrp. Gulk, gulk, gulk... Pop!

Alex's jaw dropped. Her baby brother was getting his cock sucked in the other room! How did he even get a girl in there?

...

"Ahhhhh!" Amanda gasped. That was the good stuff. A long line of spit connected from her mouth to the big throbbing dick that had just been halfway to her stomach a moment ago.

Eddy was panting heavily. "You're sure I'm not taking advantage of you?"

"Sweetie, I'm just helping you out with your 'little' problem here." Amanda said as she heaved her massive tits out of her dress and wrapped them around Eddy's slab. Oh god, nobody ever popped out the top of them before. Edd jutted out at least four inches. "Not being able to have an orgasm could be a serious issue."

He groaned as she started moving her fat breasts up and down, sucking on his head. "I just need--" Slurrrrp. "--to get--" Gulk, gulk, gulk, gulk. "--the plug out!"

She dove back down his length, getting about three-fourths the way before she choked. Amanda felt a big hand slowly stroke her hair.

"That feels so good, mom."

"Mm hm!" She hummed, throat full of cock.

He groaned again and began pushing her head up and down his shaft.

Oh god, yes. Amanda thought, eyes rolling up into her skull. Use me like a fucking cock sleeve.

Soon, two hands were needed to slam her face down her son's horse-like dick.

...

Alex masturbated shamelessly as she watched her brother facefuck their mother. Holy shit, what a way to find out you have an incest kink. She didn't think she had been more wet in her entire life.

Edd's panting and heavy groans turned into moans and filthy words.

"You like that big dick?"

"Ohhhh. You fuckin' like that, huh?"

"You're so fucking sexy, mom."

"I could barely keep my hands off you today."

The second discovery Alex made was, not only did her brother cum buckets, which she had only found out earlier today(her mother was going to be in for a surprise), but he had a massive dick to go along with it. Amanda's head was going up and down, up and down. Way higher than she should have been going.

Alex came on her fingers, biting down gasps of pleasure.

...

Oh god how she had missed this.

Amanda's lungs screamed for air as a spray of liquid erupted out of her soaked cunt. Eddy was close. She could feel him throbbing in her throat, his desperate thrusts becoming faster and faster as he plunged deeper into her hungry little mouth. She forgot how good it felt to service a stud with her body. She barely needed to rub her clit a minute before coating Eddy's floor in her cum.

He finally released her and she gasped and coughed.

"Oh fuck, are you ok?" Amanda could hear the concern in her son's voice. He was too cute. "I think I got a bit carried away..."

"Better than ok sweetie." She licked up his entire length. Despite much fun she was having right now, a part of her was a little sad that she'd never feel this massive pussy punisher inside her. Amanda knew she could never take it that far with him. What if she got pregnant?

Eddy groaned as his mother took him back inside her tight throat.

"Mmmmm," she hummed. Amanda could feel him resizing her esophagus. She released him again and sighed. Time for the killer move. Wrapping his cock in her tits once more, Amanda started jerking off the four inches that were still exposed and pointed it right at her face. "What I need you to do is cum. Can you do that? Can you cum for mommy?"

Oooo. He liked that. His fat cock started pulsing and twitching crazily. Eddy was hard as steel. "You like that? You wanna cover your sexy mommy with a big fat load all over her titties? Hm? C'mon baby. Ooooooo. There you go..."

Eddy's hips bucked and he groaned with pleasure as long ropes of cum started firing out of his cock like a cannon. The first shot went right over Amanda's head, the tail landing in her hair. There was no way she was going to let the rest of it go to waste. She sealed her lips around his head and started sucking like her life depended on it. She was overwhelmed with lust, gulping down entire mouthfuls of thick, white cum. She began choking on the sheer volume of it all, finally releasing the last three spurts on her face, which dripped down and pooled between her tits.

Her exhausted son slumped back on his bed, completely drained. Amanda hummed happily, oddly proud of Eddy for being so... fertile.

She kissed the head of his softening cock and stood up. There was a loud, shlicking pop as Eddy's twelve inch shlong was pulled out of her cleavage. The hung teenager thanked her as she leaned onto the bed and kissed him on the forehead.

"Of course sweetheart." Amanda brushed the hair out of her son's eyes, not minding the blatant stares at her chest. Not minding at all. "And if you ever have this kind of problem again, you come right to me, you understand?"

Edd could only murmur his confirmation. Amanda took one last look at her son's cartoonishly huge package(good lord, it hung halfway off the bed) and walked back down the stairs with a satisfied grin(and over a cup of cum) plastered to her face.

...

Alex could only watch in stunned silence as an arch of white cum flew over her mom's head and splattered all over the wood floor. Then her shock turned into awe as she could literally hear, yes hear her brother cumming into her mother's hungry mouth. She actually could hear the thick spurts of baby batter being pumped out of his urethra and down Amanda's throat. Alex was equally impressed by how much her mom was able to pack away. The lewd gulping noises might have been mistaken for someone chugging a big mug of beer.

Fear shot into her heart when Amanda suddenly turned around. It was a wonder she didn't see a flash of red hair as Alex ducked around the corner and pressed her back against the wall. There were butterflies fluttering in her pussy when she realised that her mother's face and chest were more glazed than a donut at Dunkin's. Frozen in fear, she pressed her back against the wall. Alex watched her mom walk past her and down the stairs, obliviously humming to herself while she tucked her breasts back inside her dress.

The weight of what just occurred hit Alex like a truck.

Her mother just sucked her brother's cock.

And then she offered to do it again.

Alex poked her head around the corner again. Eddy was still lying motionless on his bed, his long dick hanging over the side like a rope. Jeezus, there was still cum dripping onto the floor. God damn, when did her cute little bro turn into a fucking stud? Alex had half a mind to crawl over and slurp up the rest, just to get a taste.

Hey, her mom just did it, why shouldn't she?

Just as she was hyping herself up to crawl over there, Eddy gave a loud groan as he started leaning up off his bed. Startled, Alex scrambled back and dashed back to her room as quickly and quietly as possible.

...

Amanda was still humming happily to herself as she prepared dinner. Eddy had a late lunch, Alex was being punished, and well. Amanda had a bit of a "snack" just a few minutes ago.

Good god, if you could call that a snack. She could still feel the ghost of her son's massive horse cock in her throat. She wasn't even hungry anymore. It really put her husband's tiny cumshots into perspective. They couldn't even fill her palm, much less her stomach.

But her kids would be hungry. Amanda glanced out the window. Was the sun already setting? Where had the day gone? The clock on the microwave said it was past six-thirty.

She whipped up something fast, a soup that she had gotten from her own mother, and called the kids down.

"Eddy! Alex! Supper!" She shouted up the stairs. Hopefully Edd had managed to get himself cleaned up by then. Amanda had been forced to use an entire body towel to wipe off all the cum on her face and tits, which she had immediately thrown into the washing machine. The towel had been slick with white jizz.

Again, she was struck by how fucking hot and manly that was.

The two siblings came down together, Eddy right behind Alex. They both seated themselves at the dinner table as Amanda brought over a large pot of soup and served it to them.

"Hey mom?" her daughter asked.

"Yes, darling?"

"I'm sorry for what I said about dad," Alex said, looking a bit bashful. "It won't happen again."

"That's alright sweetie. I have to admit that your father does make a few... questionable choices once in a while."

Alex smiled gratefully at her mother, but her brow furrowed in mock confusion. "Hey, what's that stuff on your cheek?"

She stifled a laugh when both her mom and brother's eyes widened in fear. "Oh!" Trying to save face, Amanda wiped a drop of cum she had missed off of her right cheek. She sucked it off her finger, making direct eye contact with Eddy. "Mmmm. Just some leftover icing from the cake in the fridge. I had a slice after you and Eddy went upstairs."

Her brother was beet red. Alex was a little stunned herself. Her mother just knowingly ate some of Eddy's cum right in front of her. She definitely wouldn't have had the balls to do that.

"Dig in everyone!" Amanda said as she took a seat across the table from Eddy. Alex was on the other side of the table, her back to the kitchen. Not because she didn't want to sit next to her family, but because she wanted to see what they'd do if they thought she was oblivious.

Sure enough, five minutes into the meal, Eddy made a surprised squeaking sound. Again, Alex fought back the urge to smile as she feigned concern for her brother. "You ok, Eddy?"

"Yup!" He smiled at her, face steadily turning red. "I'm fine! I just uhh, choked on a noodle or something."

"Try to eat a little slower, sweetheart," his mother advised.

Her brother squirmed in his chair.

Deciding that her mom was acting strangely enough for her to be a little curious, Alex leaned over the side of the table to look at her feet. They were both already crossed under her chair, clad in her favorite red heels.