Enjoying a Work Trip Abroad

Story Info
A Brit in Miami enjoys a little Mexican American fun.
4.9k words
4.48
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I park my car down the street from the address I was given my thoughts go back to how I'm not really sure I want to go to this party. Being in Miami on business is great fun but I never expected to strike up conversation with Jose and Alberto in the bar last night, I certainly didn't expect them to invite me to their house party today. After a few beers and friendly conversation I had agreed to attend their "nothing fancy, just family & friends, a few drinks, some food and some fun", now I'm not so sure, I will feel like the outsider I am if they are all family and friends and I don't know anyone. As I sit in the car, sweat starting to appear on my skin due to the heat of the afternoon sun, I contemplate what else I would do with myself this afternoon, sit alone in my hotel, sit alone in a bar somewhere..."Right" I say to myself, "Go in, say hello, drink a beer and if it's terrible just leave". With my plan set I jump out of the rental car, grab the case of beers from the backseat and stride down the street towards the increasingly loud sounds of music and laughter.

All eyes in the garden turn to look at the squeaking gate as I push it open, for an instant we have a standoff as everyone, myself included, is wondering why this stranger is coming to their party. "Heeeyyyy, you came!" Alberto exclaims as he steps out from the crowd to welcome me in. He takes the beers from my hand and with a slap on my back almost shouts "Come in, come in". Pointing around the garden, the size you only get in older neighbourhoods, "Beers are in the coolers over there, tables and chairs in the marquee over there if you want to get your pale skin out of the sun..." he laughs loudly at his joke as I remember telling him last night that us British people are not used to this heat and I go red as a lobster after 2 minutes in the sun. He continues his announcement, "...the pool is round the back of the house, perfect to cool down", spinning me around he points "My brother Jose is cooking on the barbecue over there," with a wide sweep of his arm "and everywhere my family and friends." Looking around, I think there must be 40 or 50 people here, "Help yourself to beer, get some food, I have to go help my wife." In a flash he was gone and I stood for a moment looking around, no one seemed bothered by me being there now so I strode over to the coolers, grabbed a nice cold beer, twisted the lid off and took a nice long chug to settle my nerves about being a stranger so far from home.

Finishing that first beer quickly, I picked up a second and started wandering around the garden nodding to those I made eye contact with, the marquee was big with four rectangular tables with 6 chairs around each, surprisingly it was much cooler in there and I imagine as the temperature rises later there will be more than the 4 or 5 people seated in there now.

Continuing on around the side of the house, the sounds of more children laughing getting louder, turning the corner the shrieking and giggling punctuated by the splashing in the pool. A dozen or more kids running around, jumping, diving, swimming and playing in the good sized pool, it had to be 20 by 30 feet. Sitting in the shade of an umbrella, a small group of mothers chatting away whilst keeping a watchful eye on their young around the water. The mothers all looked to be in their early to mid twenties, some in bikinis showing off young firm dusky skin catching my eye. As the group moved around looking for their kids, the stereotypical shape of Mexican women, busty with narrow waist and broad hips had my cock twitching a little in my shorts.

Turning quickly before I get caught like a pervert staring at the young beauties, I almost run in to a young woman who looked like she should be one of the group under the umbrella; she looked as shocked as I felt as we stood just inches apart having both stopped just before a collision. If my dick was twitching earlier, it was filling and growing now, the sight before me causing blood to be diverted to my crotch.

Her face was stunning, eyes that captivated mine, letting my eyes rove over her body her perfection overwhelming. Her locks flowing over her shoulders and down her back, the white t-shirt tight over her round breasts, their size and soft shape accentuated as the shirt pulled tight against her tummy above the inch or two of exposed skin leading down to the top of her jeans. Her hips and thighs hugged by those jeans, my gaze pauses momentarily to take in how tight her jeans are at the apex of her thighs. Continuing my eye's downward journey, my cock continuing to swell as I see the rips in the denim and the smokey flesh peaking through, inviting a touch, but I restrain myself. Finishing my appraisal of this beauty, the red boots complete a simple but sexy outfit.

Looking back to her shocked face, I take a sideways step back to let her past "Oops, that was close, sorry I almost knocked you down" I said with a broad smile on my face, hoping my arousal isn't visible in my shorts.

She returns my smile with one of her own, her lips glistening and a twinkle in her eye "De nada" as she walks by me with the slightest of head turns. I can't help but let me eyes drop to her arse and oh what an arse. I moan in appreciation, not sure if I did it in my head or out loud but the way her hips are swaying as she walks away is enough to drive me crazy and I stand staring until she drops in to her seat at the table with the other women.

As I turn to walk away Alberto's hand slaps my shoulder again as he pulls me to him and looking towards the table of supple young beauties, "I see you met Jose's daughter. Her kid is here somewhere too." I swallow hard, fearing I have offended the host, but I relax as he hums appreciably "Mmm, young Jessica".

Alberto turned us both back towards the front of the house and as much as I would rather stay and watch Jessica, I went with him. For an hour we sat in a group of guys and talked and ate and drank, I couldn't help looking around throughout, waiting to catch sight of her beauty but Jessica was never visible. Even the slight guilt that came to me as I talked with her father wasn't enough to make my hardon completely go soft, the memory of her walking away keeping a semi rigidness in my shorts.

Eventually the number of beers got to me and following the directions from Jose I entered the house looking for the toilet. As I reached for the handle, the door opened inwards and we came face to face again. My 20 years age difference over her's should tell me she will not be interested but I took no notice, I stood directly in front of Jessica, blocking the entire doorway so she had no where to go as she looked up to my eyes. I take a step towards her and Jessica matches my pace, releasing the door handle and taking a step back in to the small room.

I know my eyes show my desire, looking down upon her with a hunger, like a lion about to devour a gazelle. Looking to her eyes I see only the tiniest sign of fear, moreover the sparkle of desire is most evident. As if synchronised we both take one more step inside and without breaking eye contact I swing the door shut and twist the lock. I see the fear cross her face as she realises she is now trapped, drawing in a quick breath whilst her eyes scan the room from the locked door to the closed window and back to me. Jessica takes one last possible step backwards until she is touching the worktop around the sink and opening the gap between us by a few extra inches. I fill the gap with an outstretched hand, offering an introductory handshake along with a deep whisper "We haven't been introduced, James..."

For a second Jessica is stationary, unsure what is happening, but eventually she reaches her tiny hand out to be engulfed by mine. Her tanned skin is soft against my palm, I let my thumb rub small circles on the back of her delicate hand, the warmth like a fire burning where we touch, "Jessica" she whispers, her voice like a melody to my ears.

I pull her towards me, lifting her from leaning against the worktop and raising her hand high above her forcing her to pirouette, not such an easy task in her red Doc Marten's boots, "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl". I know it's a classically cheesy statement but I can't help myself, as she turns back to face me we both smile acknowledging the slightly comic compliment. Just as Jessica is sorting her feet out after the twirl and keeping her hand held high I step forward trapping her between the cabinet and my hips and forcing a shocked gasp from her lips.

My cock has been semi-hard since I first laid eyes upon Jessica by the pool so it didn't take more than a few seconds for the rushing blood to fill it and I know by the pressure on my thigh as it grows that Jessica can feel my hardness trapped between us. My right hand still holds her left up high above our heads, our fingers now intertwined, my left rests on the top of her jeans caressing the swell of her hip and with my eyes locked on the dark pools deep in her eyes I lean forward. I can feel her shallow breathes across my lips as we both get closer, I can taste the tequila on her breath and feel the heat from her lips as we are millimetres from kissing, BANG BANG BANG, the knocking on the door breaks our spell and Jessica takes the opportunity to slip from my grasp and stand with her hand on the door handle. My Spanish is not good so I have no idea what is being said the other side of the door but can only assume as the sound gets further away that it is frustration for whomever wanted to use the bathroom as they go off in search of another.

I stare at Jessica, waiting to see her next move, will she rush out and get the assistance of her family, her father, her uncle, the guys who befriended me and invited me here, was I about to get beaten and thrown on to a Miami side street? Keeping my fear contained I look to her eyes, the sparkle is there, then as she opens the door Jessica sends a kiss airborne towards me, winks and turns and leaves the room. My pulse is racing, my cock harder now than for a long time and I know this is not over.

After taking a couple of minutes to compose myself, mostly waiting for my rigid erection to abate and be less visible in my shorts, I opened the door and stepped out cautiously just in case I was to be lynched by some protective family members. With no sign of anyone else nearby I left the house and went back to the beer coolers, I needed one to calm my nerves and emptied the bottle in almost one drink. Popping open the send beer I could see Jose and Alberto, both seemed to be enjoying themselves and oblivious of my presence so I relaxed a little, believing that my thought had been right and Jessica and not said anything as "this is not over".

The sun was high now, the heat and humidity oppressive to say the least so I took my beer and started off to where I thought I would find Jessica, the pool. As I passed the marquee I peeked in to the darkness and before my eyes could adjust to the change in ambient light I heard "James, come here", it was Jessica's song like tone and without being able to see clearly where I was going to stepped inside the canvas structure. Once inside my vision adjusted quickly and I see Jessica sat at a table with some of the other young mothers from the pool. Jessica waves me over and taps the seat next to her's inviting me to sit and introducing the three others around the table.

I have no idea what was being said by anyone at the table, the bountiful mounds of flesh on display in the bikini tops, jiggling as the moved and talked in their animated way, and the fact they talk so fast with accents I an unused to left me smiling and laughing (hopefully at the right times). Introductions and pleasantries done, they went back to their prior conversation but tried to include me too. As I focused more on what was being said rather than the impact it was having on the display of rippling tit flesh around me I managed to relax a little and enjoy being involved, not that I was adding much to the topic of best school for their children.

Sitting back in my chair for a moment, I noticed Jessica sitting beside me was leaning forward and it afforded my the slightest view down the back of her jeans as they gaped open slightly. It was too dark to see much but I could make out the darker area, presumably her panties, the view had my heart thumping again and I shuffled around on my chair trying to secretly adjust my cock that was hardening again, my movement brought my chair right next to Jessica's and our knees touched. I quickly withdrew my knee an inch to avoid contact, I didn't want a scene right here. In bring my chair closer I was now more vertical above the gap between her back and the jeans and hoping to see more I peered in to the darkness. Alas, there was nothing more to be seen, the shadows and the low light hiding everything from my view. As I turned back towards the table I realised that Jessica had been watching me from the peripheral vision, a small smile on her lips and she continued to engage with the ongoing conversation.

I decided to behave for a while, let the dust settle and not get caught being a peeping Tom again, as I did so I could feel the pressure of my knee against Jessica's, confident that I had not moved I looked to her face and again the twinkle in her eye and the very corner of her mouth raised in a smile told me she was the initiator. All doubts about what was happening were eradicated as Jessica shuffled forward on her chair an inch and dropped her hand from the table to her lap before crossing from her thigh to mine and coming to rest half way between my knee and my hip.

Jessica's hand rested on my shorts, gently squeezing my thigh which only caused my cock to continue towards a full erection. Neither of us gave any indication as to what was happening under the table as we continued to chat with the three girls. Looking past the others on the opposite side of the table I could see the entrance to the marquee, people were coming in and out, occasionally sitting at the other tables but thankfully our table was the furthest inside and I was confident no one could see what was happening between us. With new found confidence I shuffled forward on my chair, pretending I couldn't hear what was being said, this had two planned positive outcomes; Jessica's hand had to slide up my thigh and her fingers now rested against the length of my rock hard cock trapped in the shorts, secondly I was able to casually rest my right hand on the back of Jessica's chair to naturally support myself as I lean in to the table to hear the conversation. With no questioning from anyone at the table, my audacity took a step forward and my right hand drops behind Jessica and my fingertips brush against the warm skin exposed between her white shirt and the gaping jeans.

The dark depths that I could not see in to before were now being explored by my searching fingers, tracing the waistband of her underwear before moving down on her left arse cheek, the lack of material indicating that she is wearing thong panties beneath the snug denim. Pushing my hand deeper inside Jessica's jeans, my hand covering most of the pliant flesh of her right cheek, as I continued to push downward Jessica leans forward to allow my marauding fingers further access. My fingers grip that fleshy globe whilst my thumb slips under the thin strip of fabric between her cheeks. As my thumb brushes over Jessica's rosebud I see her flinch and at the same time grip my shaft tighter. As my thumb stays in place and circles her anus, Jessica's hand starts to explore along the length of my cock, now stroking it, slowly wanking me through my shorts.

With my left hand I reach under the table and adjust my rigid shaft, pointing it down along my thigh rather than across to my hip, Jessica shoots me a look of sadness as I make the move but the wicked smile soon reappears as I direct her delicate fingers up inside the leg of my shorts. I can feel her tentatively touching the spongy head of my cock, that first touch burning hot, she smears the drop of precum around the head. She pulls her hand from beneath the table and I can see the moisture glistening on her thumb as she lifts it to her lips and gently kisses my residue before licking her thumb clean and returning her hand under the table and up the leg of my shorts in one fluid movement unnoticed by the others around the table.

My right hand has run out of space to be able to roam, Jessica's plump arse cheeks fill the tight denim covering so with a final brush of my thumb over her tight hole I let my had drift upwards over her exposed back. The contrast of my light skin against her darker colouring makes my hand visible in my peripheral vision as it rises up until finding the hem of her shirt, then teasing the edge of her clothes resulting in a throb from my cock. Just as I am about to slip my fingers under the white shirt the low hum of conversation in the marquee is broken by a clearly intoxicated Alberto and his equally drunk brother bursting through the canvas flap doors.

"My friend, my new friend, are you having fun?" Alberto shouts as the pair stumble towards us. Like a flash I withdraw my hand from Jessica's back, putting both on the table in front of me as if to show my innocence.

I look up to the pair, a broad smile on my face "Yes, yes, I am thanks, these ladies have been taking care of me..." I stutter as Jessica chooses that moment to squeeze my dick "... tha, than, thanks again for inviting me." Jose starts to talk quickly directing most of his attention between Jessica and me, I can't understand a word of Spanish and for a second I fear he is aware of what is going on until he stops his rapid chatter long enough for Jessica to nod and reply "Sí Papa, I will look after your new friend." I see the that twinkle in her eye again and feel the pressure around my shaft, "Our new friend" she adds with a throaty voice, I hope her father or Alberto don't see and am reassured as the two spin and stumble out of the room laughing and talking loudly, slapping each other on the back as they went.

Before the marquee returned to it's previous quieter state, Jessica stood and announced that she needed to go check on her kids and as the other girls agreed starting to stand she told them to sit and that she will check on all the kids. "I will get us all another drink on the way back" she told the table, "James, can you help me carry the drinks?", it was a question but her eyes were demanding. Adjusting my still hard cock so it was not obvious to all, I agreed, stood and followed Jessica as she moved quickly towards the exit.

It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the brilliant sunshine after the relative darkness of the marquee, blinded momentarily I paused and by the time I had my sight again Jessica was gone. I knew she was supposed to be checking on the kids so I headed towards the back of the house and the pool which was hopefully still entertaining the children. As I turned the corner I could see children of all ages still running a screaming, enjoying the day in a carefree way that only kids can do, looking up to the back porch I see those red boots heading in to the house as a teenage girl steps out. Moving quickly I go up I the steps and in to the house, my eyes again adjusting to the change in light as I try to get my bearings having only come in to the house from the front before.

Looking down the hallway, two closed doors on either side until further on the corridor turns left and on the right one door just cracked open. Moving cautiously in to the house I listen at each door but hear nothing from the other side, as I near the open door I can hear music playing softly, completing with the raucous tunes playing outside.

The door is open just an inch and looking in I see the red boots sitting neatly on the floor, pushing the door open slowly I now see jeans, folded tightly and sitting on a chair. Opening the door enough for my head to be able to go in and peer around until I freeze. My mind goes numb, my body locked in position as I stare at Jessica, more specifically the two round globes of her arse split by the thin red strip of her thong and framed by the same fabric, slightly wider as it curves around her hips.

12