Enjoying a Work Trip Abroad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally remembering to breath I take in the whole picture, Jessica is kneeling on a bed, her white shirt still on but partially covered by her long tresses cascading over her shoulders. Her hands on the mattress causing her to lean forwards in doggie position. As she leans further forward Jessica's hips lift and her mound becomes visible between her legs, still cupped in the red silk but the bulge so inviting. Jessica turns her head and looking through her wild hair I can see the desire in her eyes and I need no further invitation.

Pushing the door closed I step in to the room and caress her left bum cheek with my left hand, allowing my palm to feel the heat from her skin as Jessica's head flops forward and the softest of moans escapes her lips followed by the simplest of instructions "Quickly papi chulo".

Not wishing to miss out on such an opportunity I quickly moved, my right hand pushing my shorts and underwear to the floor whilst my left roams across Jessica's flesh to capture her thong and pull it to the side exposing her dripping pussy.

The curtains in the bedroom were closed to keep the heat of the Miami sun out but there was enough light for me to see the moisture glistening on the dark lips of Jessica's pussy. I could see her outer labia, swollen and parted, waiting invitingly, my cock throbbed in anticipation, I'm harder than I can remember being since my twenties.

Jessica's bottom shimmied "Papi..." she breathed urgently, spurring me to pull her panties tighter and watching the silky fabric dig in to the sexy curves of her thick hips. I stepped forward to rest the swollen head of my cock against her plump lips, pausing for just a moment to savour the heat emanating from her core. Jessica's patience had run out, she thrust her bum backwards and engulfed my rigid shaft forcing a deep moan from us both.

Holding position to enjoy the feeling of being gripped by her tight pussy, the warm walls like a sheath cocooning my steel like shaft. In unison Jessica's meaty bum cheeks rolled forward as my hips came back sliding my shaft out of her, looking down I can see perfectly how her lips grip my shaft, extending as I withdraw until just the bulbous head remains insider her. Looking up I see Jessica's head bow, her chestnut hair falling around her head exposing her previously covered neck.

With my left hand still twisting her panties like a tourniquet, my right reaches out and grips where her neck meets her shoulder and I use both as leverage and drive myself deep into her welcoming pussy in one long thrust until my hips slap against the fleshy cheeks making them both ripple with the transfer of energy.

Realising we don't have much time to get drinks back to the table, I begin fucking Jessica's pussy, building a rhythm, each stroke punctuated by the clapping of our flesh as I bottom out in her, my balls swinging and slapping her clit and eliciting a grunt on each contact. I can sense urgency building in Jessica, the roll of her hips trying to get my cock deeper in her, the grunts turning to moans interspersed with quiet "Papi, oh papi, oh, oh, papi".

I can see a sheen of sweat forming on her dusky skin, my own brow damp from the exertion, her skin almost sparkling as the limited sunlight in the room washes over her as her movements become faster. My cock shiny from her juices as I slide it out of her swells as notice of my impending orgasm, I can feel my balls tightening and I continue to stroke in to her.

Resting her face on the bed, Jessica looks over her shoulder at me, even through her hair stuck to her face with sweat, I can see the need in her eyes until they close slowly as her hand reaches beneath her body and rolls her clit between her fingers. "Oh papi, you..you..make...oh" drawing a deep breath I can feel her pussy walls clamping my searing shaft as my rhythm continues. "Oh papi...cum...you make me...uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh" biting down on the bedding to contain the scream as her orgasm rolls over her, curling her toes, the muscles of her stomach ripple, eyes rolling backwards in her head before her lids close, the flexing of her pussy to grip my shaft as we both feel it swell and what feels like a gallon of molten, creamy sperm erupts deep inside her. Pulse after pulse shoot cum in to her welcoming hole, I've lost comprehension of how long we have been there but it feels like my orgasm and Jessica's lasted an hour, of course it was only a matter of minutes or seconds but the wave of euphoria washing over us felt as though it would never stop.

Jessica fell forward on to her stomach, my cock leaving her tight channel with a wet pop. Looking down, the sight of my cum slowly leaking from her abused pussy, the contrast of the white jizz against her dark skin and framed by the bright red panties is enough to make my cock throb, I can't remember the last time I stayed hard like this after coming, this young woman has some crazy impact on me.

My hand returning to caress her bottom whilst I wonder if I can fuck her again so soon, she stirs and rolls on her side, her bottom moving away from me and our eyes meet. "Papi, go, beers before they come looking for us", the fear and urgency in her plea couldn't be ignored, she didn't want to get caught by her family acting like this with a stranger. As I tucked my sticky cock back in to my boxers and pull up my shorts I realise it probably wouldn't go down well Jose or his brother if I was found in this position.

Before turning to leave the room I lean over and place a kiss on her hair covered sweaty forehead "Thank you, you are beautiful and that was amazing". As the door latches behind me I caught between getting the beers as planned or guiltily leaving before Jessica can alert anyone to what I just did.

12