Enjoying my Middle-Aged Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum's orgasm lasted longer than mine so we both came down from heaven at the same time. My thrusts slowed and she relaxed her grip on me and I slid gently out of her and lay on my back and she came into my arms again and we lay together in the dark for long minutes, not speaking, just listening to each other's breathing in the silence of the bedroom.

After a long time, maybe a half-hour, she disengaged herself and slipped out of the bed. She used the bathroom and came back and I took her in my arms again.

'Are you ok, Mum?' I asked.

She stroked my hair. 'You have no idea how much I needed that, Jonah.' She kissed my mouth, gently, more like a mother. 'How about you?' she asked. 'You must be feeling a bit strange.'

'I'm a bit disconnected,' I admitted. 'It feels a bit like I've been watching a film about incest.'

'Did you enjoy it,' she asked, quietly. 'Did you enjoy me?'

'Oh, Mum, it was beyond description.'

'Do you want to stay with me tonight?' she asked. 'We can talk if you want or just sleep.'

In the end we slept, in each other's arms to start with then separating at some point in the night. When I woke it was half-light; the digital display on the bedside clock-radio said 5:07. Mum was a lump under the duvet next to me, her blonde hair a smudge on the pillowcase.

I slipped out of bed and put my dressing gown on and went downstairs to the kitchen, where I made a mug of tea and took it into the conservatory. The sun was rising at the front of the house and the trees and shrubs in the back garden were starting to gain definition. I stared out and sipped my tea, thinking.

There was no going back, of course. The genie was out of the bottle now and would never go back in. I had become the boy who'd had sexual intercourse with his biological mother, had committed incest of the most extreme sort. Just how did that make me feel? I asked myself.

Actually, pretty damned good was the answer that most seemed to fit my feelings. I couldn't for the life of me find a trace of guilt or regret. I had only unbounded love for my mother, and gratitude for initiating what had happened. And I wanted it to happen again and again. I wanted to go back upstairs and make love to my mother again. Where was the harm? My mother was clearly past child-bearing age and we were both consenting adults, after all. Of course there was the question of my father. Strictly speaking my mother was committing adultery as well as incest, but dad no longer satisfied her needs so...

I made some more tea and took two mugs upstairs. Mum sat up as I came into the bedroom and handed her a mug. The duvet was puddled around her waist and I could see her breasts in the semi-darkness. I sat down on the edge of the bed and she drew the duvet over her breasts.

'A bit late for modesty isn't it, Mum,' I smiled.

'Are you ok this morning, Jonah?' she asked quietly.

'I'm fine,' I assured her. 'In fact I don't regret last night at all. It was wonderful and I am thrilled that it happened. And I want it to happen again,' I added, slipping off my dressing gown and climbing in beside her.

Mum sipped her tea and flicked her hair behind one ear. 'I'm pleased,' she said. 'So do I. But maybe not right now.'

'What do you mean,' I asked, disappointment rising in my gut.

'Because I haven't brushed my teeth and I haven't got any make up on and I look frightful and probably smell a bit ripe.'

'I don't mind,' I protested.

Mum smiled and handed me her empty mug. 'Let's go to bed when you get home from work this afternoon. I promise you won't be disappointed. Now, if you'll excuse me, your mother needs a bit of privacy.'

It was weird, that first morning after we'd made love. I showered and dressed and I was downstairs by six-thirty. Mum spent about an hour in the bathroom and then another in her bedroom, presumably doing her hair and makeup. She eventually appeared downstairs just as I was about to leave for work.

She came into the kitchen wearing slim-fit jeans and a pale green silk blouse. She was carefully made-up and her hair was shining and I melted before her exquisite beauty and her mature charm. 'You look amazing!' I told her.

Mum smiled and came to me and put her hands on my shoulders and we kissed gently and lovingly, mouths partly open, tongue-tips flicking against each other. I reached round and clasped her buttocks and pulled her into me so that she could feel my erection.

'Mmm, somebody's excited,' she murmured.

'I could throw a sickie,' I said, reason being overcome by desire. 'We could spend the whole day in bed.'

'You need to go to work, Jonah,' she smiled. 'I'll be here when you get home. Waiting for you,' she added. I kissed her again, reluctant to let her go. 'Would you like your naughty mother to wear some stockings and suspenders for you this afternoon?' she whispered in my ear.

The day at work was a blur. I functioned at a purely automatic level, my thoughts focussed only on my mother and what we would do when I got home. The time flowed like glue, the minutes feeling like hours. As soon as I could decently leave, I scurried out to the carpark and headed for home.

My mother was reading a book in the conservatory when I got back. I opened the sliding door from the dining room and she half turned and then stood up, putting her book down on a coffee table. She was wearing a black silk robe which clung to her figure. She walked towards me, her heels clicking on the tiled floor of the conservatory. I held out my arms and she came to me and I kissed her and the kiss developed quickly into a passionate mashing of lips and tongues, my hands running over the silk robe, my mother clearly naked underneath. She felt and smelt enchanting and my cock became rigid in my work trousers.

After a minute or two mum broke the kiss and took my hand, leading me across the dining room and hallway and into my front room, where she went over and drew the curtains, plunging the room into semi-twilight. The she turned to face me and as I watched she carefully undid the ties of her robe with scarlet tipped fingers and slid it from her shoulders to the floor with a rustle of material.

Underneath, my mother was indeed naked apart from a black lacy garter belt and sheer, black stockings. I swallowed convulsively. She was beautiful! Long, long legs, full but shapely hips, a flat tummy and round breasts with big nipples and chocolate dark areolae.

She stepped up to me again and I stood mute, frozen, as she removed my tie and undid the buttons of my shirt, pulling it out of my waistband and throwing it onto a chair. 'Sit,' she ordered before unlacing my shoes and working them off my feet together with my socks. 'Now your trousers, Jonah.' I stood and unfastened my belt and fly and let my suit trousers fall to the floor. 'And your underpants.' I pulled them over my erection and let them join my trousers on the floor.

'Now sit down,' my mother told me. I lowered myself into the middle of the settee, my eyes locked on my mother's, my legs open, my cock pointing at the ceiling. 'Pass me a cushion, Jonah.' I handed her one and she dropped it on the floor between my legs and knelt down onto it.

I knew what was coming and I was choked with emotion, mainly a raw desire for my mother but with love too. She flicked her hair behind her ears and leaned forward, one hand on my leg, one reaching for my penis. She licked her lips.

'God, you're a good size, Jonah,' she smiled quietly at me. 'It felt like you were putting your fist and arm into me this morning.'

'I didn't hurt you did I?' I said, anxiously.

'Not a bit, darling. You made me come so hard! That Deborah must have been mad to give this up.'

'I was about to contest this statement when mum lowered her head and took me in her mouth, her full, red lips sliding over my swollen glans and down the thick shaft of my cock. Deeper and deeper until I was certain she would gag.

I'd never felt anything like it! Not even close. The sensation of being taken so deeply into a lady's mouth was mind-blowing in itself, but the sight of my mother doing it, her lips around my prong, her hair tickling my thighs. I gulped and resisted the temptation to flex my hips and push deeper into her.

Then her head was rising, lips tight around my girth, up the shaft and over the glans. Then she was licking my plum, coating it with her spit, tonguing my opening, sliding her hand up and down. The feeling of warmth and wetness and the soft flesh of her mouth was beyond imagination. I stroked her hair as she dipped her head again and took even more of me inside.

My mother fellated me for long minutes as I squirmed and groaned on the settee. She never went very fast, but she sucked hard, hollowing her cheeks, and used long, slow strokes to edge me close to an orgasm.

Before I had to face the choice of stopping her or ejaculating in her mouth, mum took the initiative. She took her head from me and stood up, using my knees to help her. Slowly and deliberately she climbed onto the settee and straddled me, sitting on my thighs, the feel of her stockings exciting against my skin, my cock trapped between my belly and hers. She took my face in her hands and leaned to kiss me, using the lips and tongue that had just sucked my cock. She kissed me deeply and slowly, and I tasted my fluids on her and I almost choked with arousal.

'Guide me in, darling,' she murmured, lifting herself slightly. I grasped my shaft and held it as she rubbed herself against me, seeking my cockhead with her cunt lips. I felt the head of my penis slide up her labia and then it was going in, stretching her lips, making her gasp as she slid slowly down my shaft until she was sitting in my lap and I was embedded to the hilt in my mother's pussy.

She put her hands on my shoulders and started a sort of gentle, circular, squirming motion, rubbing herself against the hardness of my pelvic bones. 'Oh, God, I love this position,' she whispered, looking down at me, her naked breasts level with my face.

I took them in my hands and fondled them and massaged them, feeling their weight, their firmness. 'Do you like my breasts?' my mother asked and by way of an answer I lifted one of her orbs and sucked her big nipple into my mouth, something else I hadn't done for almost thirty years. It felt firm and big in my mouth, like a proper nipple, not like Deborah's adolescent buds. I suckled and nibbled and mum said: 'Bite harder, darling!' so I clamped my teeth down on her and stroked her stockinged thighs and pressed my hands into her buttocks, feeling the cleft between them and mum gasped and cried out, 'Harder, Jonah, harder!' so I bit harder and mum thrust her hips against me, rocking wildly and grinding her clitoris into my pubis and then she was coming and shaking and sobbing as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

It went on for a long time but eventually she slowed and relaxed and then went limp against me and I held her and kissed her and stroked her back and felt her heart thudding in her chest.

Eventually she straightened up and looked down on me, brushing her hair from her face. 'You haven't come yet, have you?' she asked.

'No,' I confirmed.

'Shall we go upstairs?' she suggested.

I helped her off me and we tottered up the stairs and into my bedroom where I pushed my mother onto the bed and she lay looking at me, her arms and legs stretched wide in supplication, her black stockings stark against the white cotton of the duvet. I noticed that she was still wearing her high heels.

'What are you going to do to me?' she asked quietly.

'I'm going to lick your pussy,' I told her, relishing the use of the word.

I climbed onto the bed and grasped my mother's ankles, lifting her legs over her body until her knees were either side of her head and exposing her cunt to me in all its hairy glory. Mum put her hands behind her knees and I released her ankles and bent my head to her.

Her cunt, in the full daylight of my bedroom, was exquisitely pretty with neat labia and a thick, luxuriant and untrimmed bush. I found out later that she never trimmed it because she liked the feel of the soft curls between her fingers when she masturbated. The soft, light-brown folds of her labia were neat and parted. Between them was the pink interior, wet and shiny with her secretions. Her pubic hair extended down her perineum to the dark pucker of her anus, which was enchantingly ringed with soft, brown curls.

I parted her outer lips with my thumbs and licked her cunt from bottom to top, flicking my tongue over her clit in its little hood and making my mother gasp, her knuckles white as she gripped her stockinged legs.

Inside she was very wet; she tasted sweet and salty and I lapped up her juices and smeared my lips and nose and chin into her, coating my face in her honey while she moaned and writhed on the bed. I pushed my tongue into her vagina as far as I could, sucking her fluids up and feeling them trickle down my throat. I flicked my tongue across her perineum, almost touching her rosebud and she shivered and groaned. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked the little bud and my mother had a second orgasm, pressing a hand to the back of my head, forcing my face against her soaking cunt.

While she was still reeling from her climax I entered her with a hard thrust, giving her the whole six inches. She squealed and threw her head back, her hair wild on the duvet. I fucked her hard, carried far away on a sea of eroticism and naked desire, unable to think or function except to ram my rigid penis in and out of my mother's cunt hole. I took her hair in one hand and pulled her head back and kissed her savagely, biting her lips and forcing my tongue down her throat and she squirmed and raked her nails painfully across my back.

At one point I withdrew and threw her roughly over onto her knees before entering her from behind and gripping her hips, pulling her back against me as I slammed into her, feeling her fleshy buttocks under my hands, looking at the smudge of her anus.

And suddenly it seemed the natural thing to do to take my cock out of her and bury my face in the cleft of her bum cheeks, pressing my tongue to her sphincter, pushing it inside her most intimate and forbidden place, slobbering and licking in a frenzy of wild abandon.

'Fucking hell, Jonah,' cried my mother.

I rolled her unceremoniously onto her back again and thrust my cock back into her sopping pussy. I fucked her long and hard, kissing her with the tongue that had been in her arse, mutely challenging her to resist, in control of my mother for the first time in my life.

My orgasm burst through me like a silent scream and I arched my back and gasped as I pumped my sperm into my mother. She wrapped her stockinged legs around me in a vice-like grip as the feeling swelled and burst in my head like an erupting volcano.

Afterwards we lay side by side, not touching, both a little shocked by the strength and violence of our coupling. Eventually mum snuggled up to me and I put my arms around her and pressed her slender body to me.

'It's never been like that for me before.' I said eventually.

'Nor me,' she replied, quietly. 'Nor me.'

I grinned. 'I've never heard you use the 'F' word before.'

'You've never licked my anus before,' she retorted.

'Did I go too far?'

'No,' she said, very softly, 'you didn't go too far. I'm... I'm quite sensitive there.'

She told me that she sometimes touched her anus when she masturbated, sometimes licked her finger and probed the tight hole. 'It feels nice and naughty at the same time,' she admitted. She went on to say that she'd even bought a little vibrator for anal use.

'Have you ever had anything bigger up there?' I asked, my cock stirring lazily at these unbelievable revelations from my mother. She seemed to have removed all barriers.

'I've never had anal intercourse,' she sighed. 'Your dad wasn't interested in experimenting.'

'Do you want to try it with me?' I asked, hopefully.

'I'm not sure, Jonah. That's a pretty fearsome weapon you've got there. You'd have to use a lot of lubrication.'

We got up soon after that and mum cooked us dinner and we watched some television afterwards. About nine o'clock she phoned dad to ask how he was and they chatted for quite a long time and mum didn't say anything bitchy, she even asked about his war games stuff. I felt suddenly mean that I'd just fucked my dad's wife but perhaps that was the quid pro quo: I got an amazing and illegal sex life and he got a nice wife back.

We went to bed at ten-thirty, in my bed. We didn't make love but we talked far into the night hours about us and dad and what the future might hold. Eventually we slept.

I fucked my mother up her arse for the first time on Thursday evening. She'd told dad on the phone that she was coming home on Friday morning. As she explained to me, wonderful as it was having her sex life re-awakened, she didn't want her husband to get too used to not having her around and there would be many, many times in the future when she and I could share intimacy, if that was what I wanted. Which, I stressed to her, I emphatically did.

So we went to Luigi's in the centre of town again on Thursday and we had a romantic dinner and mum wore a new cocktail dress that she'd bought that day together with some rather daring seamed stockings which had my cock straining at the leash as I watched her roll them up her legs and attach the tops to the suspender belt.

She looked stunning that evening and I realised, as I looked at her across the table, that I was hopelessly in love with her; not just as a son, perhaps not even as a son. Over the space of a few short days she had mellowed beyond belief into a laughing, fun, kind person. And God help me I couldn't get enough of her body! Not near enough! We fucked first thing in the morning and when I got home from work and if we had enough energy when we went to bed, we fucked again. We sucked, we licked, we tried every position we could think of in every room of the house and it still didn't seem like enough and I dreaded saying goodbye to her.

'I'll miss you, Mum,' I told her as we waited for the bill.

'I'll be back soon,' she promised. 'And maybe this evening we can do something for you to remember me by.'

I had an inkling of what she was alluding to and my guts churned. I'd slid an exploratory finger up my mum's bum a few times and licked her there and she'd enjoyed it, but my cock up there? Surely I'd split her in two.

She confirmed my inkling in the back of the taxi home, reaching into her handbag and showing me a tube of KY Jelly. 'I bought it this afternoon,' she told me after we'd paid the taxi off. 'You'll have to be very patient, Jonah, and I might not be able to take you.'

We went straight upstairs to bed and I spent some time slowly undressing my mother with plenty of kissing and stroking in between removing her dress and her panties and bra. Standing before me in just seamed stockings and garter belt I was again overcome with emotion and I asked her if I could take a picture of her to give me something to look at when she was gone.

'That's very sweet of you, Jonah, but it's probably not a great idea.'

I stripped my clothes off and we kissed for long moments, standing by the bed. Her mouth worked against mine and we tasted each other's tongues and saliva and I squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples gently. Then I laid my mother on the bed and she opened her legs and I went down on her, licking her juices and tonguing the intimate folds of her labia, teasing her clitoris until she shuddered through a gentle orgasm, calling my name and gripping the duvet with red tipped fingers.

I went to penetrate her but she held her hand up. 'No, Jonah, let's try anal. I feel relaxed and ready after that orgasm.'