Enjoying my Middle-Aged Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got invitingly onto her hands and knees and I opened the tube of lube and squeezed a blob onto my fingers, working it gently into her sphincter, pushing the sticky gel inside. I added more and slid a finger easily inside her.

'How does that feel?' I asked.

'Mmm, nice. Use plenty of jelly, darling.'

I added more and tentatively slid two fingertips into my mother's anus. She groaned and pushed her hips back at me so I pushed my fingers right in and she groaned louder.

'Am I hurting you?' I asked, anxiously.

'No, it's... it's fine. Use some lube on your penis, too.'

I slathered the stuff on and mum lay flat on the bed and I straddled her and guided my cockhead to her anus, nestled in its bed of hair and glistening with lube. Mum flinched as my glans touched her rosebud.

'Slowly, Jonah, and stop if I ask, ok?'

'Ok, Mum.'

I pushed tentatively, wondering how my big plum would ever go in such a small hole.

'Push harder,' said mum. 'I'm very tight.'

I pushed and nothing happened except that mum grunted and wriggled her hips so I pushed harder still, my cock shaft bending under my hand.

'Go on, get it in,' said mum, thickly, so I pushed again and her sphincter opened wide and mum squealed as my big head slid into her rectum and the sphincter closed tightly around me.

'Stop!' she said, urgently and I could sense her actively relaxing herself. 'Ok, she said after a while, 'push it in slowly.'

So I entered my mother's most intimate orifice and sank my full six inches into her bowels and felt, for the first time in my life, the soft, warm grip of a lady's anus around my cock and the squeezing grip of her sphincter. It was a very special heaven.

I took her very slowly, relishing the suction of her arse as I withdrew and the exquisite feeling of taboo as I slid back in.

'You can do it harder, if you want to,' my mother said. But I was anxious that I might hurt her, might put her off letting me do it again. And besides, the physical and emotional overload meant that I was on a knife edge thirty seconds after sinking my cock into her arse.

So I went slowly, leaning down to kiss my mother as she turned he head to me.

'How does it feel?' she whispered.

'Words can't describe it,' I told her.

The building and final eruption of my first anal orgasm, inside my fifty-five-year-old mother, was one of the defining moments of my life. I had never felt so complete and so satisfied and so close to another human being. I cried out as I pumped gouts of spunk into her arse and she cried with me, one hand on her pussy, rubbing herself and sliding a finger in to feel my cock through her vaginal wall.

Afterwards I pulled my cock out very slowly, letting her physiology adjust to my withdrawal, her sphincter squeezing the last inch out with a faint 'plop'.

She turned over and I leaned down and kissed her tenderly.

'Did I hurt you?' I asked.

'No,' she smiled. 'Well, a little bit when the head went in, but after that it was fine. It felt nice. Different. Naughty, I suppose. I felt very full! I think next time I'll masturbate myself while you sodomise me.' Words I'd never thought to hear my mother utter, but my heart was glad because there was going to be another time.

We slept in my bed that night and woke as the sun rose and flooded the room with light and the dawn chorus rose to a crescendo. I reached for my mother and she came into my arms and we made love very slowly and very gently, with little movements and lots of kissing and sighs of arousal and satisfaction. Mum came with a little cry of joy and I followed soon after, my cock pulsing spunk into her vagina.

'I don't want you to go, Mum,' I told her afterwards as she lay in my arms.

She reached up and stroked my face. 'I can't just move in with you, Jonah. How would that look to the world? And I have your father to consider.'

'I know,' I agreed sadly. 'I'm just wondering when we'll get time alone together.'

'We'll work something out.'

I kissed her for a long time before she left, telling her how much I loved her and how much I wanted her. Eventually she disengaged herself gently and dabbed at her eyes with a handkerchief. 'You're making me cry,' she whispered.

Coming home to an empty house that Friday evening was grim. I missed my mother like crazy, both for the physical and emotional comfort. She'd texted me at lunchtime to say she'd arrived home safely but I heard nothing else from her until Saturday afternoon, when I got a text from her.

Hi, Jonah,

I was wondering if you would like to come up here next weekend. Your dad will be away on Saturday and most of Sunday at a wargames convention so I thought we could go for a walk in the Dales and have a nice meal out. My treat as a thank you for looking after me last week.

Love Mum xx

I drove up to North Yorkshire the following Friday, straight after work, and arrived in time to eat dinner with my parents in the big dining room at the back of their house. It felt strange being in the same room with mum and dad, after what mum and I had done. But mum carried it off beautifully and dad seemed totally unaware.

After dinner mum went off to do the dishes and watch her favourite soap on the kitchen television, leaving dad and me sitting at the dining room table.

'Fancy a whisky?' he asked and I nodded. He got up and went to the sideboard and poured two shots.

'I'm away first thing in the morning,' he went on, 'so I'm glad we've got a bit of peace for a chat.'

My stomach contracted and my senses went on full alert. Did dad know about me and mum? Had she confessed to him?

'I won't deny that age is starting to catch up with me,' he continued in his slow, careful Yorkshire accent. And if I'm being honest, and realistic, it's starting to cause a few problems between your mum and me.'

I sipped my single malt and said nothing.

And again, if I'm being honest, things aren't going to get any better. Your mum's a good woman, Jonah but I know she can be difficult and... well... a bit selfish sometimes and I'm worried that she'll get fed up with looking after me. We've had a difficult few months,' he added.

'But when she came back from your house on Friday it was like she was a different person. Like she used to be years ago. She smiled and laughed and she even listened when I told her about the battle of Talavera! It was amazing. Just a few days break from me and what a difference.

'So the thing is, son, I've got a bit of a favour to ask you, and I won't mind if you say no,' he added hastily. 'But I wondered if in future your mum could do the monthly trip to your house on her own, and maybe stay for a week or so; I'm getting a bit old for that journey anyway. What do you think, Jonah? Could you put up with your mum on her own for a few days a month? You'd be doing us both a huge favour.'

The next morning my mother and I stood side by side in the front room and watched dad's car turn out of the drive and disappear down the road in the direction of Harrogate. We gave him ten minutes in case he'd forgotten anything and then I took mum's hand and pulled her upstairs to my bedroom where we tore our clothes of and threw ourselves on the bed. Without any preliminaries (those would come later) I sank my cock deep into my mother's soaking pussy and fucked her vigorously for five minutes, holding her wrists to the bed and kissing her savagely. We came almost simultaneously in a welter of grunts and groans and then lay back on the bed, gasping, incredulous.

'Dad had a word with me last night, while you were in the kitchen,' I began after I'd got my breath back.

'What did he say?' she asked, quietly.

I related to her what my father had said about the benefits of mum coming to stay for a week by herself every month.

'He said that?' she squealed. 'That's wonderful!'

'Do you think he knows about us?' I asked.

Mum smiled and reached a lazy hand for my penis and started stroking it. 'Well if he does,' she replied, 'I think he's just given us his resounding approval.'

The End