Enki's Puzzle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good, Alyson." Nick nodded. "I still don't think it'll work, but, maybe."

"How will I know it worked and you're out?" Alyson's mind was working out the mechanics of her brother's loop.

"Well, I guess you won't. Because I'm not going to try it until tomorrow." Nick pushed his brown hair off his forehead. "Or the next today, I mean. And then you won't remember any of this when the day resets."

Alyson's brow furrowed as she thought of something. "Don't you dare ever trying something like that on me. It wouldn't work, and I'd kick your ass."

"No, of course not." Nick looked at his sister, and maybe for the first time saw her as a woman. She did have lovely curves tucked under her baggy sweatshirt and jeans. When he thought about it, she was quite pretty. "I'm only doing this with Mom because I have to. It's gross." Although, the more he had tried to kiss his mother, the more he'd seen her beauty, too. To the point where, maybe, it would actually be sorta, kinda nice to have her kiss him back. If she ever did. "Dad's been kicking my ass enough for the both of you anyway."

"He has?" She looked at him curiously, searching for bruises. But of course, those were from days that reset. "I'm sorry, Nicky." She patted him on the thigh.

"No, I'm sure I deserved it." Nick got up and headed to the door. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck." She watched him go. Not believing that she was wishing him luck in making out with their sweet, prim mother. He'd need all the luck he could get. She then turned to the puzzle and fished it out of her bag. How had the replica of some ancient Sumerian relic done this to her brother? She didn't fully understand the markings, but she was going to do her best to figure them out. Chris was the real expert on Sumerian cuneiform. And he was at the library. She got out her phone and texted him. She wouldn't bother explaining the situation to him. He'd never believe her. But he might help her figure things out.


12