All Comments on 'Enki's Puzzle Pt. 05'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapters 1 - 10 are complete. Chapters will arrive on Literotica about a month apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://rawlyrawls.com

Thanks for reading!

LoveofTabooLoveofTabooalmost 3 years ago

He's still an ass. His sister's fiancee's gross? Seriously man? As judgmental and hateful as his dad. His dad was an ass to his wife too. Hopefully Enki gets through his hard head to be compassionate and kind, and also to be desperate to please the women in his life.

DivwayDivwayalmost 3 years ago

It's addictive this read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LoveOfTaboo, I think it’s more just that as Rawlyrawls tends to in these stories seduce all the siblings as well. Yeah, he’s “Nice-Guy-ing” that “I would treat her better!” Maybe Enki will teach him better motives than jealousy :P

SlofredSlofredalmost 3 years ago

caught up .... So four more installments, or more. Love the story you have shared with us. Thank you. 5 start on all 5 installments so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why a submit each chapter a month apart? And no don't you dare give me this bullshit about paying to read it on your site, because that definitely will never ever happen, you're nowhere in the ballpark at being a great writer, and even if you were, I would ask myself 'do I want to buy some guy's writing or beer?' So please give me a legitimate reason as to why you wait so long, when you write very little in each chapter. Even a blind man can see you need to combine your chapters and cut the total number in half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow...the jerk called anonymous is all over Literotica. If you don't like how a writer posts or how often they post find someone else to harass. I'm betting that you couldn't string enough intelligent sentences together to write a story. Yours would go hump hump gasp squeal. Done. Just go find something you could understand in the Grade 1 section of a book store. Sorry to rant but tired of jerks always complaining about writers not writing about what they want, how fast they want it, how intense they want it, how graphic they want it, ...etc...you get the picture. I have been following you around the internet for a while, Rawly, and like your style. Ignore the idiots and keep on going strong.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Suspense, sex, & story-line --- the 3-S's of Success. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES