Enki's Puzzle Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" Alyson pointed down at Nick's pajama bottoms. "I've seen you enough times in the morning to know you're not that big. I mean, no one's that big."

Nick looked down at a massive tent in his bottoms. Whatever was in there was more than twice the size of his penis. He blinked at it and stared. "I don't know what that is."

They both stared as the giant cock in his pants twitched.

Though the shock of it all, something nagged at Nick. There was something different about Alyson. He looked at his sister's chest. "What are those?" He stared at boobs that stretched at her pajama top.

Alyson glanced down at her boobs and shrieked. "What the heck is happening?" Her breasts were massive. She had been in such a state when she woke up on Tuesday that she hadn't even noticed the change. Now that she knew they were there, she could feel the weight of them pulling on her slender frame. She tentatively touched one and shrieked again.

Thump! A small bird hit the window. They both turned to look at the feathers slowly falling outside. Tuesday was not off to a great start.

12