All Comments on 'Enki's Puzzle Pt. 07'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hello, big fun of your stories. While the previous one had that sinister overtone, this one is quite cute. Really loving that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Chapter I only wish you would post more often I think you are gifted

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapters 1 - 15 are complete. Chapters will arrive on Literotica about a month apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://rawlyrawls.com

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So good. Thanks.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 3 years ago

Unlike your other stories were the protagonist is a sex God that controls women through some power and sex addiction this one's different. The protagonist starts off as an asshole and has to win over the women in his life, that's interesting.

LoveofTabooLoveofTabooalmost 3 years ago

I really fucking hate Fred. I really fucking hate him. I just imagine Enki just smiting him right there and then. He doesn't give a damn about his wife or his kids. He just wants his 'perfect family' under his control. I'm just surprised he didn't murder his either of his kids right there.

Nick is getting better at least. Chris I'm on the fence about, sorta. But Fred, he can take a dive off a cliff. I just hope Enki is able to protect his family from him. Men like this have been taking lives since the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess I'm the only one not drinking the poisoned koolaid it seems. Where to begin, let's see, oh yeah, first you post stuff from your site to here with very little content in each chapter once a fucking month. So far its been almost 7 months, let me repeat that for all you brain dead idiots out there, 7 MONTHS! And really no action at all, and based on what you've said, we're half way through it already. After I visited your site, I truly realized how much of a con artist you really are, but hey it must be working right, I mean people are dumb enough to actually PAY for different types of memberships there. Also you clearly never eeeevvvveerrr learned how to end a fucking story. An example would be ch. 11 of the dark stone series, the fucking character leads to a continuation not an ending, because there's nothing that leads to any kind of conclusion. I'm sure other dipshit commentors will question why I keep reading your shit, and to those I say, its basically like watching a trainwreck over and over, I know it's going to be bad, but it's too captivating not to watch and laugh every single time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thoroughly am enjoying this series.

And "locus of attention" must be the funniest typo I ever read. ;-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's back same brain dead moron from previous chapters. Go back and read my previous comments. If you really can read. Now you are calling everyone reading Rawly's stories brain dead idiots. Hmm. All of us are idiots or your the idiot. Whats more probable. If you dont like it then STOP reading the stories instead of making all of us read your drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story line I have had read in years !

Thank you very much.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

still a fun read with suspense keeping you wanting more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES