Enki's Puzzle Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every time he sees me in this stupid today, Chris thinks I'm a freak. He used to think I was beautiful, smart, and funny." Her brother's hand on her arm was calming and affirming. She held up her left hand to show Nick her engagement ring. "Is it over? I mean, will Chris still want me after what happened?" She looked down at the large swell under her sweatshirt. "I'm a freak. That stupid god turned me into a circus performer."

"You're not a freak, Alyson." Nick had practiced listening and reassuring his mother so much that it kicked in on autopilot. He put his hands on her shoulders. "You are as smart, funny, and outlandishly beautiful as ever. Men would die to marry a woman like you. Chris will come around." He smiled and leaned his face close to hers. Of course, Nick hoped Chris wouldn't come around. His sister deserved better. But he knew what she needed to hear.

"Really?" A new tear rolled down her cheek. No sadness now, just hope and gratitude filled Alyson's heart.

"I mean it a million times over." Nick leaned in and kissed her on the lips. It was the most natural thing to do. All those Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays had changed his instincts.

"Mmmpppphhhh." Alyson melted into the kiss. She forgot the man kissing her was her eighteen-year-old little brother, and instead basked in his positive energy. The kiss carried the same life-affirming power as their conversation. It was a branch of the same tree. She even let his tongue explore hers before she pushed him away and broke the kiss. "Whoa ... Nick ... that was ... um ... unexpected. How did you get so ... smooth?"

"It just felt right." He shrugged. It was over, but he didn't regret it.

"It did." She nodded and bit her bottom lip. Her eyes drank him in. He was a twig compared to Chris, but her brother was handsome in his own way. And charming. When did he get so charming? "I'm thinking ... um ... if this day repeats, then it's like it never happened. No one will know anything about it but us, right?"

"I suppose." Nick nodded.

"So, the only day that matters is the day you solve the riddle." She thought some more. "When you think you're ready, you'll have to open your window first thing in the morning so that poor bird doesn't get killed."

"Way ahead of you." Nick's smile broadened. "I've been opening the window first thing in the morning for days and days. That dumb little chickadee usually just stays in my room all day. It's sort of like a pet."

"I've never seen it." She stared at him in amazement. Who was this man and what had he done with her moody brother?

"Well, since you've been feeling low, I mostly visit you in your room." He shrugged again. "You should come see him one day. He's really cute. In normal times, I'd try and send him back outside, but I figured what does it matter if he's just going to come right through my window the next day. He's really cool when --" He was cut off by his sister's lips on his. She kissed him with more urgency than he had kissed her. Her arms went around his shoulders, and her massive boobs pushed into his chest. He wasn't sure where to put his hands. She was still his sister after all, so her butt was verboten. He opted for the small of her back, which he found was almost as much of a turn-on as her ass would have been. It curved under his hands delightfully. Chris was a moron.

"Mmmmpppphhh." Alyson could feel that enormous dick poking against her tummy. She broke their kiss. "You really think I'm pretty?"

"You're the kind of woman kingdoms would go to war over in the old days." Her breath was in his face, fresh and hot and full of life.

"That's stupid but very sweet. Come here." She pulled him toward their bed. "Let's just be close for a while, okay?"

"Okay." He let her pull him onto the bed with her. They curled up with each other and kissed some more. It was hard to tell how much time passed. Eventually, one of Nick's hands migrated to her boob and pressed against the weight of it. Making out with Alyson was different than with his mother. Of the two, Alyson seemed like the one with more experience. He realized that he loved the intimacy with both women. Jess couldn't compare to either.

Nick was kissing Alyson's neck when their father barged in.

"Your mother will have dinner on the table in ..." His mouth dropped when he saw what his children were doing. "What ... the ... fuck!"

Alyson and Nick broke apart and looked over at Fred in the doorway with blanched faces. In the back of their minds, they both knew it didn't really matter. But that didn't stop the panic from setting in.

"Dad ... I ... I ..." Alyson stammered.

"It's okay, Dad. It's just --" Nick didn't get to finish as his father grabbed him by the collar and dragged him out of the room.

"You are grounded for life. For fucking life." He pulled his son down the hall and heaved him into his room. "You are never to touch her again. If you do, I will end you. Understand?" Fred slammed the door.

Nick took a deep breath. He got up on his elbows in the middle of the floor. His hip hurt where he'd landed on it. He looked around the room and spotted the chickadee. "Hey, Chirpee. That didn't go so well, huh?" The bird sang back its two-note song at him and then fluttered out the open window. Nick picked himself up and fell on his bed. A minute later he heard hammering in the hall. Apparently, his father was boarding him in. Well, it wasn't the worst thing to happen to him in the loop. Maybe he and Alyson would laugh about it tomorrow. As the hammering continued, he thought about what had happened with his sister and smiled. Maybe Enki was onto something. Maybe. He closed his eyes and thought about his mother and sister until his daydreams faded into sleep.

12