All Comments on 'Enki's Puzzle Pt. 10'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsover 2 years agoAuthor

Chapters 1 - 21 are complete. Chapters will arrive on Literotica about a month apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://rawlyrawls.com

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for such an excellent story.

There are 21 parts how long will it take to post all the parts.

We can't be interested for one or more year to read full story.

It will be great if you post 3 or 4 parts in a month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for such an excellent story.

Best story I have ever read.

But there are 11 more parts if you post 1 in a month then it will take years.

I request you to post 2 or 3 parts of enki's puzzle in a month.

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsover 2 years agoAuthor

I post one chapter of a story every 4 weeks. A post a chapter of a different story every week. If you want them faster, my site is the place to get them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Has anyone approached you about turning your stories into live action movies? I know they're high fantasy and this medium is part of what makes it work so well, but the balance of character development and action is perfect. I guess the problem would be casting the roles and the special effects. Maybe just a scene would work best with the context in mind kind of like how the illustrated versions are.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

This story is so fucking awesome lol love it! 5⭐️

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

SUPER HOT story and chapter!!!!! Please, go on soon ;)

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

I love your writing and happily give 5 stars. My only complaint is I have to wait a month before the next installment!! ;)

LoveofTabooLoveofTabooover 2 years ago

Well, at least he's better than his dad. Fred deserves to be cheated on. Still not found of the spanks though. (Yes, I know some women like that and that's their right. I just get irritated at it when guys do it.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work

But

It's done I don't want to wait for a year to get full story

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Only one Wednesday, how awesome is that? Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES