Enki's Puzzle Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love can be hard sometimes." Kate sighed.

Nick waited for his sister to say something. After a few seconds, he said, "Really hard, Mom. Just look at me and Jess."

"Yes." Kate's cheeks turned scarlet. She could read between the lines. He was talking bout how his giant hardness had scared his girlfriend away. "Well, it seems you have things handled here, Nicky. Your father and I are going to bed soon. I'll see you two in the morning."

"Goodnight, Mom." Nick waved at her.

"Night," Alyson managed to get the one word out. When her mother left, she took a deep breath and tried to get a grip. "You sure do have things handled, Nicky." She laughed at the sheer ridiculousness of everything.

"Oh, you're talking about these?" He held up the fingers that had just been in her pussy and wiggled them. They both laughed for a long time. When their giggling died down, Nick could tell the moment had passed. It didn't bother him, they had plenty more time in the loop and otherwise. After the day he'd just had, he didn't think Alyson would be able to stay away. They cracked a few more jokes, and then Nick kissed her on the cheek and went to get ready for bed.

~~

Later that night, Nick was on his phone in bed. The lights were out and sleep reached out to him. But he wasn't yet ready to surrender and meet his second Wednesday. He was trying his hand at research. If the puzzle was a replica, why did it seem to have Enki's power? Who built it? What happened to the original the replica copied? He was coming up empty on Google. When he heard his door swing open, he swung his head and tried to adjust his eyes to the darkness.

"You're still up, sweetie?" Kate slipped into the familiar room and closed the door behind her. "I thought you might be awake after such an eventful day." She crossed the room and sat at the edge of his bed. When he turned off his phone, the only light came from the moon through his window. She shivered. "Why is your window open?"

"Oh, I like the fresh air." He didn't want to explain Chirpee to her. "What's up?" He put his hand on her bare thigh. He realized she was only wearing an oversized t-shirt. His dick stirred under the covers.

"I wanted to touch base with you after... everything." She put her hand on top of his, letting him know his touch was welcome. "Are you happy with what we did?"

"Yes." He liked that she couldn't talk about it directly, but still wanted to have the conversation. "I feel really close to you." He squeezed her thigh.

"Me too, Nicky." Her palms were sweaty. She removed her hand from his and wiped it on her shirt. "I'm still trying to wrap my head around all this. I'm not sure what any of this means. I... um..." She didn't know what to say. He was so good at listening, and she was tongue-tied.

"It's okay, Mom." He slid his hand up her thigh, but she caught it and returned it to its original position near her knee.

"Not now, Nick." She shook her head in the darkness. "Not while your father and sister are home. But maybe if your sister goes back to her apartment tomorrow, you can play hooky again. That is, if you want to."

"I would love that, Mom. We'll have the perfect day together." His heart raced at the thought.

"I'm sure we will." She bent toward him and kissed his forehead. Kate then pulled the covers up to her son's chin. "I love you, Nicky. I'll see you in the morning." She stood and headed for the door.

"I love you too, Mom," he called after her. Nick had a warm, fuzzy feeling in his chest. He was truly happy. The first Wednesday had been near perfect. He wondered how much better the next today could get. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~

At dawn's first light, Chirpee woke Nick with his silly two-tone song. Nick sat up and rubbed his eyes. So, this would be his second crack at Wednesday. He inhaled slowly and then exhaled. He blinked and spotted the white and black bird on the windowsill. That was odd, Chirpee hadn't woken him up on the previous today.

What time was it? Had he somehow woken up before his sister could wake him up? He retrieved his phone from his bedside table and stared at it, dumbfounded. It was five-thirty in the morning on Thursday. He shook the phone like it was a magic eight ball, and it had given him the wrong answer. Undeterred, the phone still informed him it was Thursday.

"Holy shit. I solved the riddle without even knowing what it was." And he had.

~~

Kate pushed the enormous cock into her mouth until his hair tickled her nose. She found that it fit with ease. She could just imagine how pleased her son was with her. It had to be a dream, because no one could actually shove all that penis down their throat, least of all her. Dream or not, it gave her such a buzz to know she was satisfying her son. She took impossibly long strokes, bouncing her chin against his heavy balls with each repetition. Eventually, Nick unloaded.

"Gggggppppphhhhhhh." Kate nearly drowned in all that young, thick sperm. She didn't give up and managed to swallow all of it. She pulled off him, a proud smile on her stained lips. When she caught his eye, she jerked awake with a start.

The first graying of the sky filtered in past her curtains. Fred snored in bed next to her. She sat up. Something wasn't quite right with her mouth and throat. She didn't know if it was the aftereffects of the dream or what. She climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. For several minutes, she stared at her reflection. She looked good. Almost like she was glowing. When she opened her mouth, she didn't notice anything amiss.

She reached her hand to her throat. It felt stretched and sore, like she'd been doing throat yoga for weeks. Her dream came flooding back to her.

Kate's husband always left a water bottle in the bathroom. One of the long, thin ones. Without knowing exactly why, she reached for it and moved it toward her mouth. While watching herself in the mirror, she slowly slid the thing past her lips. And then, she kept going, inch after inch, until most of it was in her throat. The woman in the mirror had wild eyes, and drool ran down her chin. What was happening to her? Yesterday, she had only been able to fit Nick's head into her mouth.

Despite the horror at the morning's discoveries, her hand reached down between her legs. She pumped the water bottle in and out of her mouth, staring at this crazed woman in the mirror simulating fellatio with a huge penis and masturbating at the same time. She wasn't pretending to think of the hunk from her romance novel anymore. Her hips bucked, and she had her first orgasm of the day.

12