All Comments on 'Enki's Puzzle Pt. 11'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LoveofTabooLoveofTabooover 2 years ago

I don't blame her at all for wanting to be with Nick rather than Fred (granted both still have their bad similarities, but at least Nick isn't sexist anymore like Fred still is).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for continuing the story. Can't wait to see what happens next!! Loved the concept.

FinalStandFinalStandover 2 years ago

Ha, ha, ha ... love the Ghostbusters' reference. Keep'em coming. Loving this story line.

James aka FinalStand

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsover 2 years agoAuthor

Chapters 1 - 23 are complete. Chapters will arrive on Literotica about a month apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://rawlyrawls.com

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So this story is in the same universe as ghostbusters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The puzzle was referring to a 3some when said the 3 form a broken circle.2 eating pushy and 1 sucking dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best writer on Literotica, bar none. Whenever RawlyRawls completes a chapter, and it shows up in my feed?

Well, my evening's priorities are set. I've never had a Literotica author hold my attention like this one.

Stories all have engaging characters, and the stories themselves are easy to read. By that, I mean the grammar and syntax have all been gone over, and are well edited. Whomever edits RawlyRawls stories, should get an award. Spelling is always meticulously correct, and everything is capitalized and punctuated impeccably.

I really wish that the other authors on here, paid as close attention to detail. Most of the stories by RawlyRawls tend to be a tad on the lengthy side... but I've never minded that. Each story is unlocked in it's own good time, and should be enjoyed that way. After all, do we really have anything better to do? I for one, am grateful to the author for writing a far better than average series...several times over. Literotica is about entertainment. I have never read a RawlyRawls story, and NOT been entertained, and more than a bit turned on. At the end of the day, this is what the erotic story writing hobby is about. Full marks to this author, they really are the benchmark in erotic fiction on this site.

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienover 2 years ago

Was hoping for a bit more action in this chapter but I know you won’t disappoint in the long run. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

HOT chapter!!!!! Amazing ending..... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please make your text only stories free for everyone on your website rawlyrawls.com

and put Google ads (Adsense) on your free content (text only stories)

If anyone wants to remove the ads you can charge a fees

That way more people will visit your website and Google will pay you a good amount

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Threesome with the mother, daughter and son

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No it's not threesome

And that's good

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

Between his sister's milk and mother's blowjob and now a sixty nine Nick seems to be living the best life. It does seem like the puzzle is calling hor a three-way of some sort! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES