Enki's Puzzle Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, there you are. Come join us." Kate watched her daughter upside down through her legs. She guessed from Alyson's expression that she was impressed with Kate's yoga skills.

"Yeah, sure." Alyson rolled out her mat and got in the same pose. Together, the three of them followed the TV instructor's lesson.

About halfway through, Fred yelled from the other room that he was leaving for work. No one responded.

Toward the end of the session, Alyson was sweating bullets, and her legs and arms shook. Both her brother and mother seemed to be having an easier time of it. She told herself that the weight of her boobs was throwing her off. She wasn't in bad shape. But when Kate turned off the TV, Alyson fell to the floor and sighed. "That... was... fun..." She lied.

"Yes, it was." Kate stood, giving her daughter a sidelong glance. "Alyson?"

"Yeah, Mom?"

Nick followed his mom's gaze. Inwardly, he cringed. She was going to bring up Alyson's boobs. He prayed she'd be delicate about it. Alyson was so sensitive.

"Have you changed your... appearance lately?" Kate absentmindedly massaged her neck while she talked. "I mean, did you get something done without telling me?"

"No, Mom." Alyson sat up and folded her arms over her chest. "I went on the pill a little while ago and they grew. I've been hiding them because it's sort of embarrassing."

"Oh, I see." Kate breathed a sigh of relief. "I thought maybe Chris had asked you to get surgery or something. I've heard they can grow for some women when they take the pill. I'm glad you're thinking about family planning issues. And... um... I think they suit you well."

Nick's shoulders relaxed. That was a good lie on his sister's part. He wondered if she'd been saving that. To make things less awkward, Nick went into the kitchen for some water.

"Thanks, Mom." Alyson unfolded her arms. "I'm thinking about going off the pill. Hopefully they'll go away."

"Well, make sure you use some other protection. And ask your doctor first, okay?" Kate smiled. "Are you going to stick around today?"

"No, I'll shower and head back to the city. I've got lots of stuff to do." Alyson stood. Her legs still trembled from the yoga session.

Kate's smile widened. She was going to have Nick all to herself. They would have such a lovely day. "Oh, okay then. Can I get you anything before you leave?"

"No thanks. I'll go hit the shower."

~~

The kitchen was quiet as Nick drank his water and Kate sipped her coffee. They could just make out the sound of Alyson's car pulling out of the driveway.

"Aren't you going to say I'm late for school or something?" Nick watched her closely. She looked so pretty in the morning light, her cheeks still rosy from yoga.

"Remember what I said last night about playing hooky?" Kate took another sip, keeping her eyes on her handsome son. She put the mug on the table. "Would you still like that?"

Nick didn't want to seem too eager. "Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"If you're not too tired from yoga, maybe we could go on a bike ride." Kate studied his face. She didn't want their renaissance to be only about the naughty stuff.

"Yeah, let's do it."

"Great. I'll call your school while you get the bikes out of the garage." Kate went to get her phone.

They spent a pleasant hour cruising some of the bike trails in the nature area near their house. Their conversation was all small talk. Kate still wore her yoga pants, so Nick made sure to let her pedal up ahead when the trail narrowed. Her ass looked perfect perched on that little seat. When they got home, they were both sweaty, their endorphins pumping. Once inside they stared at each other, their hair wild from removing their helmets.

Nick broke the silence. "I need a shower."

"Me too." Kate stood still. A warmth spread in her vagina and tummy. Had she ever been this excited to spend time with a man? No. The answer to that was an emphatic no. "We could... um... shower together. If you want?"

"Yeah, okay." Nick stepped over to his mom and gave her butt a friendly slap. He loved the way it shook in her yoga pants. "I'll wash you if you wash me."

Kate giggled. "You're so bad, Nicky." She led the way upstairs.

They undressed in the bathroom Kate shared with her husband. Her eyes were drawn to the lean, rippling muscles on his torso. That is, until he removed his shorts and underwear. Then her gaze settled a bit lower. He was hard for her. His penis swayed a bit as he took off his socks. She looked over at her husband's water bottle and then back at Nick's engorged thing. They were about the same size. She lowered her pants and removed her bra, leaving her arm over her breasts, a token of vestigial modesty.

"You're really beautiful, Mom." He watched her lean into the shower and turn on the water, getting a good view of her panty-covered butt.

"You really think so?" She had to take off her panties, and that would go easier using two hands. She uncovered her breasts and lowered her underwear.

"I mean, I couldn't really lie about it. Just look." He pointed to his hard dick.

"Yeah, I can see that." She straightened up and blushed. "You're a teenager, so it's probably like that all the time."

This sort of timid flirting was new to Nick. All the times through those loops with his mother she hadn't really flirted before. He didn't know exactly how to respond. He imagined he would get good at it eventually, but he didn't want to spoil the moment. He reminded himself to be confident, to compliment, and to listen. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Jess is very pretty though." Kate's cheeks darkened some more. What was she doing bringing up his ex-girlfriend? And why was she arguing with him when he was being so enchantingly sincere? "The water's warm, let's get in the shower."

"Okay." Nick followed her in. They were now standing very close together. "Can I soap you up?" He put some shower gel in his hands.

"Yes, please," Kate squeaked. She turned around and let him wash her back. It felt so good to have his hands on her. He spent a lot longer soaping her butt than the task required. When he finished, he sent a little thrill through her by giving her backside a slap. That was the first time he'd slapped her bare butt.

"I'm ready for the front, Mom." He held her hips and gently turned her around. Getting a little more soap in his hands, he rubbed down the gentle curve of her belly, over her hips, and onto her thighs. After a minute, he worked his way back up to her boobs. He gently rubbed and held them. They were, of course, much smaller than Alyson's, but he loved them every bit as much.

"I adore the expression on your face right now, Nicky." Shower water bounced off Kate's back as she watched her son closely. "Let me clean you." She soaped her hands and massaged Nick's skinny, tight body. It made her feel young again to have her hands on such a hard man. And while thinking of hard things, her hands slipped onto his massive penis. She gently played with the foreskin and traced his veins with her fingertips. Without planning to, she leaned her head forward and kissed him on the lips. Soon they were making out while she pumped his penis with her hands. She broke the kiss and lowered herself to her knees, turning him so that the water wouldn't be in her face. "I want to try something."

"Sure, whatever you want." It was obvious to Nick that she wanted to give him another blowjob. He happily leaned back against the tiles and thrust his hips forward. He watched her pretty face distort as she opened up and slid the tip of his dick past her lips. But he didn't expect what happened next. Her lips kept on sliding. She made a few spluttering sounds, but didn't gag as she went beyond the head. Within a few seconds, she was halfway down. "Wow... Mom... I mean... what?" When she looked up at him and made eye contact while his massive cock was halfway down her throat, he shuddered. It was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen.

It wasn't just the water bottle that she could swallow. Something had happened to Kate. She pushed further on him. Lowering her gaze, she watched his little brown hairs get closer and closer. Her nose made contact with his hair, and her chin bumped his heavy balls. "Mmmmppphhhhhh, ggggggpppphhhhhh." She wanted to tell Nick how wonderful it felt to take all of him like that. But, of course, she couldn't talk. So, instead, she moved her lips back until they were just sucking on the head, and then all the way forward. She pumped him with her mouth. It took a little while, but she got into a good rhythm, clutching his trembling thighs to hold him steady.

"Holy... shit... Mom." Nick could not believe what he was seeing. His brain barely computed what was happening. Yesterday, she'd struggled to suck his head. Now, on the second today, she was somehow deepthroating him like she'd been practicing for years. It was clear she loved blowing him. And Nick loved it, too. He thought about his sister missing out on the show. Alyson couldn't spy on them in a closed bathroom. He pulled his mom off his dick. She looked up at him, panting.

"What's wrong... sweetie? You... don't like... it?" Kate furrowed her brow in confusion and brushed some wet hair out of her face.

"It's almost perfect, Mom." Nick turned off the water. He was going to get them someplace where Alyson could witness what their mom could now do.

"Almost?" She let Nick pull her to her feet and give her an excited kiss on the lips.

"Yeah, almost. I want to return the favor. At the same time." He took her hand and pulled her out of the bathroom onto her bed. They were still dripping wet, but neither seemed to care. He got on his back. "Come on."

"Oh... my..." Kate knew what a sixty-nine was, but had never tried it. "You sure?" He looked even bigger with his giant thing standing up in the air, bending ever so slightly to the left.

"I'm sure." As his mother climbed on top of him, he glimpsed his sister peeking in through the cracked bedroom door. But then his view was blocked by his mother's amazing ass. He felt her mouth slide back onto him. Nick went to work on her pussy. This was going to be the best day of hooky ever. Even better than yesterday.

12