Enki's Puzzle Pt. 13

Story Info
Can Alyson salvage the looping day?
4.6k words
4.71
43.2k
60

Part 13 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

The sweet, two-toned song of a chickadee woke Nick at dawn's first light. He blinked his eyes and stared up at the ceiling. "If you're waking me up, that means it's Thursday again."

Chirpee hopped on the windowsill and sang at Nick through the open window. The way he bobbed his head made Nick think that he agreed.

"I trust you, but just to be sure." Nick checked his phone. It was Thursday. He sighed and dropped his head back onto his pillow. A sixty-nine didn't complete the circle. And neither did Alyson drinking his cum... twice. He thought about Wednesday's riddle. Three form a broken circle... the first must drink life from the second... the second must drink life from the third. They had done that. Now they had to complete the circle. Nick didn't have the foggiest idea what that meant.

His mom had swallowed his cum for the first time on Wednesday. And he had drunk Alyson's milk that day, too. So that meant... what? His mother was the first, he was the second, and his sister was the third. He didn't know what Enki was driving at. But thinking about the two most important women in his life was making him very horny. He thought about what he wanted out of the newest version of Thursday, as his hands took hold of his cock under the sheet.

"Look somewhere else, Chirpee." The bird turned and flew off into the morning.

~~

"It didn't work?" Alyson blinked at her phone, and then rolled over to her other side to regard her brother. "I did all that stuff with you for nothing?"

"Well, not for nothing." He sat down on the edge of the bed and put his hand on her blanket, right on the curve of her hip. He was pleased when she didn't move away.

"I'm not Mom, Nicky. I have a fiancé." She frowned at his expectant expression. It was clear what he wanted.

"So? She's married and you saw how happy she was on the last today." He slowly slid his hand up the blanket, over her hip and up her side. "I know how happy you were, too. I have eyes, you know."

"Gross." She sat up and looked at him. "I was just doing that for Enki." She laughed when he screwed up his eyes at her like she was crazy. "But..." She sighed and a faint smile touched her lips. "We're stuck in here together. And Mom and Dad are asleep. If you really want to do something, you'll have to do it to me. Not the other way around." She half-expected him to petulantly say no, remembering the selfish brother he used to be. But instead, he smiled.

"Deal." Nick pulled the covers off his sister dramatically. He eyed the oversized t-shirt, with her panties peeking out from just below the hem. "How do you know this isn't what I wanted all along?" He lifted up her shirt, exposing her belly, and tickled her. She laughed and squirmed under his touch. He tickled her some more. "You think I've got a one-track mind? Tits, tits, tits?"

"All men... have a one-track... mind," Alyson said between fits of laughter. "Tits... tits... tits. Now, stop... we're making too much... noise. We'll wake... Mom and Dad." She giggled and half-heartedly tried to remove his tickling fingers.

"Oh." Nick's face was suddenly implacable. "In that case, you better keep it down." He quickly pulled off her panties, and climbed between her legs. "Let's make this the best Thursday ever, puzzle be damned." He eyed her protruding pussy lips and licked up her gash. She was tangy and sweet. He loved it. "Mmpppphh."

"Ohhhhh... Nicky... you're spoiling me." She laced her fingers in his hair and let him go to work. He had become exquisite at manipulating her pussy. Her breathing grew heavy, and she worked to suppress her moans. "Oh... God... that's perfect." She nearly fainted when his tongue found her clit and his finger gently caressed her g-spot. She bit her shirt, her legs shook, and she came on her brother's face to start the day.

~~

"You look a little feverish, Nick. Would you like to stay home from school today?" Kate put her hand on her son's forehead as he ate cereal. "Definitely hot." She glanced at her daughter and husband. Fred was reading his phone, ignoring them. Alyson looked completely relaxed and happy. It had been a while since she'd seen her daughter look so at ease. Maybe things with Chris were going better.

"Yeah, Mom. I think I will." Nick nodded and smiled up at his mother. It was comical how relieved she looked when he agreed to stay home. Nick almost laughed out loud. If only he could tell her what they had done on the previous today.

"I'll take good care of you, sweetie." Katie gave her husband a nervous glance, but Fred wasn't paying any attention to them. "You'll feel better in no time."

Alyson couldn't hold it in. She burst out laughing. How ridiculous that her mom was hinting at dirty things right in front of her family.

"What's so funny, Alyson?" Kate looked a bit startled by the outburst.

"Yeah, what's so funny?" Nick gave her a look that said don't mess this up.

"Just thinking of something Chris said yesterday." Alyson pushed herself away from the table. "I have to get to work. I'll be back this afternoon."

"You're spending a lot of time at our house, Alyson." Fred looked up from his phone. "Maybe you should be spending that time with your fiancé."

"Oh, Fred." Kate gave her husband a reproachful glance. "We love having you at home, sweetie. But maybe today you could take Chris out on a date or something?" Normally Kate would be thrilled to have both children home. But at the moment, she really wanted to spend one-on-one time with her eighteen-year-old son.

"We'll see about Chris." Alyson knew her fiancé wanted her to go to the gym with him. That was a date she could skip. In fact, she could do without seeing Chris until after they were out of the loops. When real life started again tomorrow, however many todays away that was, she would begin to repair her relationship with Chris. Until then, her brother was a much better boyfriend. And that was a very strange thought. "I'll see you later." Or maybe she would talk to Chris when she got to work. She couldn't decide.

The other three Dobsons said their goodbyes, and Alyson left for the city.

A half-hour later, Kate and Nick were alone in the house. They could hear Fred's car backing out of the driveway.

"So... um... what do you want to do today?" Kate twisted her wedding band nervously. "I mean, if you're not too feverish to spend time with your mother." She ventured a smile. Had she ever been this nervous around a man? She reminded herself that he was still her one and only Nick.

"I thought I'd go down in the basement and play some video games." Nick pushed his chair back and stood.

"Oh." Her face fell. "I see. Well, I've got my yoga class, so --"

"It's a tough game. I keep dying. I wonder if I'll be able to concentrate if I get distracted." He winked at her.

"Wait... what?" Kate blushed deeply. Had he read her mind? That was the very fantasy she'd been having about him. Would she outcompete his precious video games?

"Maybe you could bring me down some cookies and we'll see..."

"Yes." Kate's smile returned. She stepped over to the oven and set it to preheat. "But nothing store-bought. You love my oatmeal chocolate chip, right?"

"I do." Nick sang, "I have a mom that is so pretty. She's also often witty. I love when she bakes cookies or cakes. I also love to watch what she shakes. That's why I sing this ditty."

Kate threw a dish towel at her son. "You're such a goof sometimes, Nicky. Go down and play your game. I'll bring the cookies when they're ready." She laughed when he lunged at her and slapped her behind. She shook her head as he ran to the basement stairs. He really was a goof sometimes.

An hour later, a plate of warm cookies sat untouched on the coffee table in the basement. Nick held a controller in his hand, but he wasn't playing Dark Souls. His mother was on her knees between his legs, taking his full length into her throat again and again. Her hands cupped his heavy balls, deftly rolling each heavy sack with her fingers.

"Oh... Mom... I'm going to... cum." He knew she didn't like that word, but he didn't think she'd reprimand him.

"Mmmmmpppphhhhhhhh." Kate increased her tempo. Nick had been so good to her. She couldn't wait to help him with his release.

"Ugh... cumming... I'm... uuuhhhhhh..." Nick clutched the sofa cushions with his hands and exploded. After the first thick jet hit the back of her throat, his mother pulled off him and pumped him with her hands. She didn't appear to mind the sperm raining down on her, Nick, and the couch. She did close her eyes, however, when it landed on her face.

"That's it... sweetie... let it out... wow..." Even blind, she pumped him until his eruption subsided. She wiped her eyes when it was over and excused herself to take a shower.

The hot water was in Kate's face when she heard the bathroom door creak open. "Sweetie?" She opened the shower door and looked out. Nick was undressing. His penis was still hard as could be. It seemed a foot long. How did she ever get it all in her throat? She looked at her husband's water bottle on the counter. It really was about the same size as Nick's thing. "You want more?" When he nodded, she giggled. "Does it ever get soft?"

"Not around you, Mom." Nick stood naked, waiting for permission to join her in the shower.

"Oh, my. Really? Me?" She reached out, took hold of his penis, and used it to pull him into the shower with her. "You are so bad, Nicky." She kissed him on the lips, her hands moving to caress his back. It thrilled her when he gripped her butt and squeezed. He really did want her. How had she raised the perfect man? While they kissed, his penis poked at her belly. Without thinking, Kate reached down and pushed it between her legs. Soon, she realized that it was rubbing against her vagina, and that was because her hips were moving back and forth. This was dangerous territory. For all their fun, she couldn't let herself get carried away. But she didn't stop making out with him or rocking her hips.

"Mmmppphhhh." Nick moaned as he wound his tongue around hers. Her soft belly slapped loudly against his hard one. The water cascaded down between them. If they kept this up, he was going to cum again. They broke their kiss and she rested her face on his shoulder. He could feel her nails digging into his back. "This feels... really good... Mom."

"Too far... this is... too far..." Kate still couldn't bring herself to stop. They were practically having sex.

"It's okay... it's okay." Nick lowered his hips and angled his dick upward. He pushed forward and found her entrance. He heard her gasp in his ear.

"Oh... no..." Her hips shook violently. He was clearly too big for her. She was already beyond capacity with just the tip inside. Alarm bells sounded in her brain. With a great effort, she lifted herself onto her toes and dislodged him. She then pressed her thighs together and rocked her hips.

"Mom... Mom... Moooommmmmmmmmm..." That brief taste of her pussy had been divine, but he loved the way her thighs felt too. In short order, he climaxed, covering the shower wall behind her with cum. When he returned to himself, he found his mother already stepping out of the shower.

"Please clean up after yourself, Nick. And you'll also have to clean the basement." She wrapped herself in a towel.

"What's wrong, Mom?" But Nick knew. He'd pushed it too far.

"I've... got to run some errands." Kate needed to think through how close she'd just come to letting her son shoot his stuff inside her. That would be disaster. She had to wrap her head around what was happening with her and Nick. "And I need a little time to think." She saw his frown. "I'm not mad, Nicky. It's not your fault." She left the bathroom, dressed quickly, and left before Nick got out of the bathroom.

~~

I'm not fat, I just filled out a little. Alyson shook her head as she paced in the hall outside Chris's office. You need to accept me how I am. No, that sounded stupid, too. What else could she say? She couldn't lie about birth control to him. The more she rehearsed lines to use on Chris, the less she wanted to knock on his door. Other men would die for these. She would never say that to her fiancé, but having seen the look in Nick's eye when he regarded her, she knew it to be true.

A buzz in her purse stopped her pacing. She fished out her phone. It was a text from Nick. He seemed desperate. He wanted her home right away. She sighed and texted that she was on her way. She wouldn't have to face Chris after all. She turned and walked off down the hall. She made only one stop on the way home, to pick up the puzzle just in case this was somehow the last day of their loop.

~~

"Where's Mom?" Alyson could see the look of panic in her brother's eyes.

"She needed time to think."

"Uh oh." Alyson sat down on one of the kitchen chairs. "What did you do?"

"You weren't spying on us?" Nick sat down, too.

"I left this morning. I felt so good after what we did, or... um... what you did this morning. I thought I'd have the confidence to face Chris." She could see he didn't want to talk about Chris. "But I didn't see him. So, what happened?"

Nick told her almost everything. He couldn't bring himself to mention the part where he'd entered their mother's pussy. When he was done, he waited for a reaction.

"Okay, well, she was probably just freaked that you were rubbing up against her." Alyson shrugged. She was relieved. Seeing Nick's face, she'd thought it would be something worse. "Anyway, working you with her thighs doesn't seem like it completes any circle. So, you'll just get a do-over on the next today. As long as nothing else happens, I'm sure we're good. You haven't really done anything that could solve the riddle. Mom's been mad at you before in the loops. It'll pass."

"But what if this is the last time through, and she's freaked out at me on Friday?" Nick bit his lip. He wanted Alyson to understand, but he didn't want to spell it out for her.

"This isn't the last time through." Alyson talked slowly, like he was a special needs case. "You did that thing with me this morning. You already did that. Mom put you in her mouth. You already did that. And then the thigh thing in the shower. That's not that big a deal. No way it solves the last riddle. You're good."

"What if... what if I... put the tip inside?"

"Inside what?" Alyson's eyes went wide. She held her breath.

"It felt so natural. We were slapping together. And... I angled up." Nick waited, but she didn't say anything. "It was just the head. She was too tight for anything more, I think."

"Holy... fuckballs... Nicky." Alyson stared at her brother.

"Yeah, holy fuckballs." Nick nodded in agreement.

"Well... that could... complete some circles... I guess." She thought through the situation. "But you're probably okay. I mean... you're not okay. I mean, I don't know."

"I shouldn't have done it. I just couldn't help myself." Nick sighed.

"Yeah." Alyson nodded. "You shouldn't put your dick in Mom's pussy. It goes without saying. That's sort of a last resort kind of thing. Not a third time through the loop kind of thing."

"So, what should I do?" Nick was terrified he'd ruined it with his mother, and that she would end it just as he moved past the puzzle. That was just the sort of twisted shit he'd expect from Enki.

"Go to your room. Don't come out. That way you can't do anything that completes any circles. And hopefully, you'll wake up on the next today." Alyson got up.

"What are you going to do?" Nick got up too and moved to the doorway.

"I brought the puzzle back with me, so we'll have it here just in case." Alyson looked out the kitchen window and saw their mother's car pulling in. "I'll talk to Mom. I'll try and calm her down." She caught the look in her brother's eye. "Without actually talking about what happened, of course. Now go to your room. Pretend you're sick. Don't come out until tomorrow. I mean, the next today."

Nick followed his sister's directions perfectly.

~~

The sweet, two-toned song of a chickadee woke Nick at dawn's first light. He blinked his eyes and stared up at the ceiling. "Thank God, it's Thursday again." He checked his phone. It was indeed Thursday. He sighed and dropped his head back on his pillow. "We get to start over."

It wasn't elation that seized him like he was expecting. As he rose from bed and dressed, he felt the horror of having pushed his mother away. He promised himself he would be more careful. When he finally made it into the future, it would be with a mother who could trust him. He said goodbye to Chirpee and went to wake up his sister.

He shook Alyson's shoulder when he reached her bed. "It's still Thursday."

"Hooray for you and Mom." Her voice was muffled by the pillow. She didn't roll over. "Poking her in the holiest of holies didn't complete the circle, it seems."

"It did not." Nick slumped down on the bed, sitting by Alyson's hip. He was drained and exhausted. He knew his mother would be ready for another fun day of bonding, but as amazing as it was, the thought exhausted him further. He could screw it up at any moment, and the consequences could be permanent. "I don't have any idea how we complete the circle. Maybe it's better if we just stay in Thursday."

"Don't be stupid, Nicky." Alyson turned over and put a hand on his thigh. "We would go crazy looping forever. Anyway, the last today gave me an idea about the riddle."

"Yeah?" He thought she looked a mess. Her face was lined by her pillowcase, and her hair went every which way. He raised his eyebrows. "What idea?"

"I promised I'd talk to Mom. And I did. She was needy. We didn't talk about what happened, of course. But I just sort of... comforted her." Alyson wanted to burst out with her big idea, but she knew she needed to lay the groundwork. She wasn't sure how Nick would take it. "We cuddled in the basement and watched a movie after dinner. She noticed my boobs, so I told her the same lie about birth control from before. She was really handsy with me, Nick. I think when you messed things up with her, she came to me as sort of your replacement. She didn't go to Dad. He was upstairs watching the game on his phone."

"Okay..." Nick didn't know where she was going with this. "What's your point?"

"Here, it'll help if I show you." Alyson got out of bed and went to her desk. She wrote on a piece of paper: 1  2  3. She showed it to Nick. "Mom's one, you're two, and I'm three. So, I've been thinking about this logically. One and two have traded... um... drinks as the riddle put it. The same with two and three. That forms a straight line, right?"

"Yeah, it's a line." Nick thought about it. "So, how do you make it into a circle. I'm always in the middle. There's no middle in a circle."

"Exactly." Alyson drew a circle with 1, 2, and 3 at equidistant points around the edge.

"You and Mom...?"

"It's gross, but that's what Enki wants." Alyson certainly would have thought it was disgusting not long ago, but that was before her mom had turned her on like crazy. Now she could picture herself kissing her mom with a mixture of excitement, aversion, and yearning.

"So, Enki doesn't want me to have sex with her." Nick sighed. He wasn't sure how he felt about any of these revelations.

"Not so fast."

"But I thought you said it was up to you now?" Nick scratched his head.

"Mom was so open with me because you messed up." Alyson screwed up her face like she was about to deliver bad news. She was. "You have to mess up again. And then I think I can close the deal."

"That sucks, Alyson." Nick fell onto his back and looked at the ceiling. "More days like the last today?"

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers
12