Enki's Puzzle Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sucks for both of us."

"Are you... going to...?" Nick hadn't really thought about what this would mean for Alyson. "Are you going to go down on her? Can you even do that?"

"I thought I'd have to at first, too. But it's not like that. Don't you see?" Alyson's smile was thin, like someone putting on a brave face. "That's why Enki gave me the milk in the first place. If I can get her to drink that, it'll complete the circle. We'll be done with looping forever. We'll kiss a little, I'll take out the ladies, and give Mom a taste. The end."

"Yeah, but then Mom will be mad at me on Friday. And she'll have kissed you and sucked on your tits." His eyes dropped to her boobs. "Things will be weird around here. And you can go back to your apartment. I live here."

"It's not so bad, Nicky." Alyson patted his thigh. "You'll work it out with her. Even if she no longer wants to do crazy stuff with you after this, she'll love you. And you two will get along better than before. Think of how much you've grown."

Nick looked down at the outline of his slumbering dick under his pajama bottoms. "That's what I'm thinking about."

~~

Kate couldn't wait to be alone with her son. She was thrilled when he played along with being sick. Their hands were all over each other when they kissed in the kitchen. It felt like a second honeymoon, only more exciting. They did various naughty deeds around the house. In the late morning, she found herself naked on her bed. She lay on her back. Her son was above her, devouring her breasts and rubbing himself against her. They had ground against each other.

"Wait... Nicky... we shouldn't... wait... just... ooooohhhhhhhhhh." Kate gasped and shuddered when he entered her. She was so wet, the head slipped right in. But he was too large to go further. She thought about how her husband's much smaller penis stretched her when they had sex. Nick was threatening to turn her vagina into a cavern. "Get... off..." Kate was relieved when he listened. She thought maybe they could continue, but the mood was ruined. She asked Nick to leave her alone, she dressed, and then left the house to find some errands to do.

Nick didn't show his face when Kate returned later that day. She imagined he must feel terrible for what happened. He was only a teenager, and he'd gotten carried away. She thought about going up to his room and reassuring him, but she was too unsettled. She had let things progress too far. That mortified her. Maybe she would have the courage to have a talk with him tomorrow. When she went to pour herself a cup of coffee, her hand shook. While she was wondering how she would get through the rest of the day, Alyson returned home. It was so comforting to have her daughter there. For several days, Kate had supported Alyson through her troubles with Chris. And now, Alyson was returning the favor. They talked about love, and mistakes, and forgiving oneself. They even laughed a little over dinner. After all the dishes were put away, mother and daughter snuggled up on the basement sofa and watched Steel Magnolias.

"That's uncomfortable, Mom." Alyson moved toward her mother on the couch, so her mom would move her head off Alyson's shoulder. "Put your head here." She gently cradled her mom's head against her breast. "That's better." They both sighed.

Things progressed for the two Dobsons at about the time in the movie where Shelby said, "Well, we went skinny dipping and we did things that frightened the fish." Alyson was gently stroking her mother's cheek.

"Did you... did you do something to your boobs, sweetie?" Kate sat up and looked at her daughter. "I would hate to think that you had surgery, or something, without telling me."

"I'd never have surgery on them. And if I did, of course I'd tell you." She saw her mother's cheeks flush.

"But they are bigger." Kate's eyes were dilated in the darkness. Her lips were slack and parted.

"I went on birth control, and my hormones went crazy. It happens, I guess. Do you like them?" Alyson could read all the signs. Her mom's expression and body language all said she was ready for a kiss. Alyson's mind hung on the razor's edge between desire and repulsion. This was her mom. She was about to kiss her mom. Everything in her life leading up to the loops said this was wrong. But then she thought about what this sweet woman had looked like with a giant cock down her throat. Alyson shivered. Nick wouldn't be the only one. She parted her lips and pressed them to her mother's.

Kate jolted back like her daughter had stung her. "What... the... heck... Alyson..?" Was the mania that had consumed her and Nick catching?

"I'm sorry, Mom. I thought..." Not knowing what else to do, Alyson leaned in for another kiss. This time her mom slapped her across the face.

"My... gosh..." Kate quickly stood. "What is happening to this family?" She rushed up the stairs and locked herself in her room for the rest of the night.

~~

When Nick heard the door open, he looked up. His sister was crestfallen. "How'd it go?" He could see the red imprint of a hand on her pale cheek.

"She didn't go for it." Alyson closed the door, turned off the light, and climbed into bed next to her brother. "Spoon me, okay?"

"Okay." Nick turned off his phone and snuggled up to her soft behind. "Want to talk about it?"

"No."

"If it makes you feel any better, I feel terrible. I hate knowing she's mad at me. And I have to make her angry again on the next today." He snaked his arm just under her boobs and squeezed. "I was beginning to think Enki was on our side, but he was laughing at us the whole time."

"Seems that way."

"Well, maybe we'll think up a better plan." Nick inhaled the fresh smell of flowers from her shampoo.

"Maybe."

"Goodnight, Alyson." Nick closed his eyes and let his head sink into the pillow.

"Goodnight, Nicky." Alyson wiggled her butt into him, and closed her eyes. Together they drifted off to sleep.

12