All Comments on 'Enki's Puzzle Pt. 17'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kingdozerkingdozerabout 2 years ago

way to short the stories need to be like alot longer theres no time to get hooked or anything u start getting hooked and boom ended so ya needs to be alot longer then for me 2 pages and done needs to be around like 6 to 20 pages each chapter that gets u hooked

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Chapters 1 - 33 are complete, including the finale. Chapters will arrive on Literotica about a month apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://rawlyrawls.com

Thanks for reading!

RamazaRamazaabout 2 years ago

I agree with Kingdozer as i faver longer chapters/stories as well, but that said, it is really coming along, but as i said, a bit longer wouldn't hurt as the abrupt stop after 2 pages really sux, you get us going and bam, no more for the next month. Teasing can be fun, but to much has the opposite effect, just saying.

JennydemarkoJennydemarkoabout 2 years ago

Kingdozer hit the nail on the head. 2 pages is not even appetizer at best, it is the bread at the table. Give me something more so I want dessert. Especially a with the 4 weeks per chapter release...this doesn't even wet my beak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good, but the tease is to long. it is one thing to build up to a climax, but you have past that point several chapters ago already.

thegreat101thegreat101almost 2 years ago

The length of a woman's vagina is 7-14 cm. And most of the nerve cells are overwhelmingly concentrated within 3-5 cm from the entrance of the vagina.

It's stupid and not erotic to take in a 30cm long penis at once, with the thickness of a water bottle.

that is just horor

thegreat101thegreat101almost 2 years ago

but story is interesting and fun. i love story. most of story here have no story but description.

but this has story!!!!!!

BassNutt51BassNutt51almost 2 years ago

Amazing tale, great writing, very hot. Please continue, we're all out here waiting with "bated" breath, 😂🤪. Thanks for writing I'm sure many "members" are appreciating it 😜🤣.

KnightofmindKnightofmind3 months ago

These stories are great. Everything is exaggerated of course, as that is what fantasies are for, but still very well executed. The relationships progress quite naturally and the characters have a definable voice and psychology that you really don't find in most of these works.

You are extremely talented and I appreciate your effort!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES