Enki's Puzzle Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing." Nick was stretching the truth a little. It was amazing to see her sitting on top of him, knowing how deep he was. He could feel her pussy gripping him. But he could tell the condom was dulling his senses. Sex had to be better than what he was getting. He chose not to worry about it and enjoy the way his sister awkwardly began moving her hips on him.

"I think ... ugh ... Enki ... might have ... overdone ... it." Alyson slid up his shaft and back down. "Wait ... wait ... it's ... uh ... uh ... uh ... starting to feel ... good." Her hips sped up. The sounds of their grunts and her butt smacking his thighs filled the room. "Oohhhhhhh ... Nicky ... what are you doing ... to me?"

Something changed. A world of sensations opened up to Nick. The condom didn't seem to bother him anymore. Ecstasy flooded through him. "You're so ... tight ... Alyson."

"Not ... for ... looooonnnnnnnnggggggggg." Her hips stopped and her body convulsed. Alyson enjoyed a very satisfying sex life for a number of years, but the feelings deep inside her were entirely new. She came hard. "Yeessssssssssssssss," she hissed. There was very little pain now. Her hips went right back to work on the other side of her orgasm. "Suck on them ... suck on them ..." She pushed her boobs into his face.

Nick wasn't going to argue. He drank from her left nipple while he massaged her right tit. He listened to her skyrocket again and felt her body shudder. After a while she leaned back, placed her hands on his thighs, and took him with long, frenzied strokes. From that position he could see what his dick was doing to her grasping, pink pussy. He could also see that the condom was broken. He looked up past her bounding breasts. "The ... ah ... ah ... ah ... condom's ... ugh ... broken."

"Don't ... cum ... in ... me." She didn't look down at her brother or slow her hips. There was no time. She was going to cum again. It felt like he was penetrating her soul. "Eeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii."

"Okay." Nick thanked his lucky stars that he'd already cum so much that day. His mother didn't know it, but when she had gotten him off earlier, she had kept her daughter from taking unprotected sperm hours later. What an odd twist of fate.

"I'm ... getting ... tired." Eventually, Alyson's hips slowed to a stop. She looked down at Nick's happy face. "I can't believe ... you fit."

"Should we ... stop now?"

"We ... can't stop ... I want to take care of you ... too." She climbed off him, her eyes bulging at all the white froth. At first, she thought he had cum, but it was all her. That level of cream was new to her, too. She pulled the broken condom off his cock. "We'll try a bigger one ... next time. Have you done it from behind before?" She got on her hands and knees and gazed at him over her shoulder.

"No." He should probably tell her she'd taken his virginity. But that wasn't the moment for it.

"Okay, I'll help you in." She reached her hand under her pussy, waiting for him.

"Don't worry, I'll pull out." He shuffled up behind her. The way her hips and ass flared out from her waist was just about the most alluring thing he'd ever seen. She was his. She was giving herself to him. He felt her hand take his cockhead and guide him into her pussy.

"Just take hold ... of my hips ... and do ... oooooohhhhhhhh ... your thing." She let go and her shoulders fell to the mattress. She was too tired to stay up on her arms. "Yeah ... like that ... ooohhhhhhh ... shit ... Nickyyyyyyyyyy."

They humped without words. Nick's focus was on her rippling ass and his mounting pleasure. "Alyson ... I'm ... gonna ... cum ..."

"Outside," she squeaked but did nothing to dislodge him.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh." Nick pulled himself out and stroked his slick cock. He erupted with a series of grunts, spraying her curving back.

"Yesssss ... yesss ... yessssssssss." Alyson wiggled her butt and clenched the blanket in her fists. This was what they both needed. This was what all those loops had built toward. She was covered in Nick's hot cum. All she could think was how lucky she was that he'd given it all to her. When he finished, she felt him fall to the mattress. She fell on her side facing him. They stared at each other in the candlelight, huffing and puffing.

"Does it ... hurt?" Nick couldn't help but worry for her.

"A little." Alyson gave him a reassuring smile. "But it also feels ... amazing." Her panting subsided. She could feel his cum running sideways down her back toward the blanket. "Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"Was that your first time?" Alyson bit her lip.

"Yeah."

"Oh." She wasn't sure how she felt about that. She'd been sure he and Jess had done it. "How was it?"

"Perfect." He scooted closer to her and kissed her. She responded eagerly. They made out for a little while until he pulled back. "You said you wanted to do something special. Well, this was fucking exceptional." He could smell the pungent, tropical scent of his cum on her. He thought back to the way she'd wiggled under him, accepting his seed. "I couldn't be happier. But I am a little sleepy." He nuzzled his face into her breasts and sighed.

"Me too." She ran her fingers through his hair. "By the way," she mumbled. "That's what exultation feels like." They fell asleep like that, covered in sweat and cum, on top of the blankets. That was the end of Friday.

12