All Comments on 'Enki's Puzzle Pt. 18'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Chapters 1 - 33 are complete, including the finale. Chapters will arrive on Literotica about a month apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://rawlyrawls.com

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read a lot of your stories, both in comic and just text form, and this has gotta be your most interesting concept to me. I'm also lowkey interested to see how many women Nick ends up impregnating - just family members or more?

BassNutt51BassNutt51almost 2 years ago

Each episode gets better and better, thanks for writing, I look forward to the next one. Great writing and storytelling, very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

RawlyRawls has another winner, with this series. This author has evidently been writing for quite a while. They have also managed to put their finger firmly on the pulse, of what makes fantastic incest erotica.

I also love the fact that this author cares enough about his/her readership, to take the time and edit, before posting. I have yet to find a spelling, or grammatical syntax error (both of which annoy the hell out of me, as I'm reading, f.y.i.) in any chapter, of any story that RawlyRawls has posted. This rather suggests that the author is a professional writer, and has been, for a fair sum of years. No amateur mistakes here. Add to that, inventive (if somewhat predictable at times) plot twists, and *shocker* creative plots! This author also takes the time to flesh out side-character's back-stories, and motivations. Add to that, the continuing "serial" nature of RawlyRawls stories? Hands down, my favorite author, here on Literotica. Without a doubt. If they keep writing, then I'll keep reading. There are other worthy authors on Literotica too... but. None of those authors does "serial-story" erotica, as well as RawlyRawls. They have their own niche areas, but this serial erotica has never been written as well, since Nick Scipio wrote his initial "Summer Camp" stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

boring, interesting story, but it could probably be done in 15 chapters too...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES