Enki's Puzzle Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be... crude, Nick." Kate pulled the sweater over her head. "Don't use the word 'blowjob.'" She lowered her dress and her boobs dropped out into the open. She still didn't have any bras that fit, so it was easy access for the time being. "Come here." She cradled his head as he leaned into her lap. She hunched forward a little, so he could rest while he drank. There wasn't much room to maneuver with the steering wheel where it was, but there was enough. She sighed when his lips found her nipple. "Yes... that feels good... Nicky." She stroked his hair and let him drink as light faded from the sky.

Nick wanted to drown in the warm, dulcet flavors of his mother. But he wanted other things, too. He pulled off her nipple and looked up into her soft face. "I know we're late, but would you like to get into the back with me?"

"I don't know..." She watched him pull his shorts and cup all the way off. He took off his cleats. She wondered at how strong and ridiculous he looked climbing into the backseat with his socks, shin pads, and uniform top still on. She resisted the urge to smack his tight, pale butt.

"We won't be that much longer." Nick looked deep into her eyes. "And I'm still feeling bad about what happened last night."

"That wouldn't have happened if you'd gone to the party." She looked back at him. Nick sat in the first row of seats, his penis pointing a little to the left as it bobbed with his pulse. "And maybe you'd be with Maggie Chalmers right now instead of me."

"Thee Maggie Chalmers?" Nick smiled. "Why does everyone have such a hard-on for her?"

"I don't have a hard-on for her." Kate, her boobs still free, climbed into the backseat. "But she is very smart, charming, and pretty. And her parents are great people." If it was awkward for Nick to climb in back, it certainly was for Kate. But she managed it. She sat next to Nick and ran her hand along his thigh. "But Maggie isn't here right now, is she?"

"No, she's not."

"Can I kiss you, sweetie?" Kate looked at him a little abashed. "I know I just swallowed all your stuff, so I understand if... mmmmppppphhhhh." She relaxed into the kiss. Teenagers these days didn't have the hang-ups of the generation before. Fred would never have kissed her after she'd had her mouth on his penis. Their tongues entwined, Nick's hand went to her boob, and her hand curled in his hair. They made out for a while. Night settled around them. In the front, Kate's phone beeped. After a few minutes, it beeped again. She broke the kiss. "That's probably your father wondering where we are." She leaned her top half into the front and reached for her purse.

Nick couldn't help himself. Her ass was right in front of him. He lifted her dress and kissed her left cheek and then her right.

"Stop that, sweetie." Kate read the messages. She shivered when he started nibbling on the curve of her butt. "It's your father. I'm going to tell him we'll be home soon." She started typing out a message. She was normally slow with a phone keyboard, but she was slower still with her son distracting her from behind.

"Mom... Mom... Mom..." he said between kisses and nibbles. He pulled her sopping panties aside and buried his face in her pussy. He continued to grope her ass with both hands as he licked her.

"Oh... my... goodness." Kate held down the V key, and her eyes rolled back in her head. She was going to orgasm almost immediately. She had primed the pump for Nick, and now he had her. "Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She raised her butt higher for her son. As she dropped the phone, she accidently hit <send>.

Back at home, Fred picked up his phone. He read, good game today, srry you missssssed it, went out for ice creammmm wth Nick, lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv. He shook his head. Fred kept telling his wife to use the talk-to-text button, but she wouldn't listen. He wrote back that since they were so late, he was ordering pizza. He thought about it and then asked what toppings she and Nick wanted. He waited for a while, but when he didn't get a reply, he just ordered.

In the parked minivan, Kate sat on her son's lap. She bounded up and down, feeling his massive penis rub against her butt crack. This was dangerous territory. They were almost having sex. But she couldn't stop. The minivan rocked violently back and forth.

"Mom... you look... amazing. I wish you could... see what this... ugh... looks like." He gripped her waist tightly. She still had her dress on, but it was only around her middle now.

"Me... too... honey."

Nick realized he'd had almost the same conversation with Alyson not that long ago. But he wasn't going to put his dick inside his mom. The loops had taught him to tread carefully there. He didn't want to do anything that would mess things up with her. "I'm going to... cum... again..." Except for some dirty words here and there. He could risk that.

"Yes... cum... yes... cum..." Kate was vaguely aware that she was using naughty words. That thought sharpened her mind just enough for her to consider the disaster if he erupted all over her backside and the minivan. "Wait... wait." Kate turned around, fell to her knees on the floor, and lowered her mouth onto his penis. When he exploded, she swallowed everything again. The minivan and her dress were spared.

They took a while to collect themselves. Eventually, they dressed, got back in front, and Kate started the minivan. They drove home in silence, both smiling broadly. Kate hoped that her husband wouldn't mind that they'd completely missed dinner. She found she wasn't hungry after all that Nick had fed her.

12