Enki's Puzzle Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alyson... I... um..." Kate felt the situation sliding away from her. She stared at her daughter's round, ample breasts. Like Nick, her daughter was so full of life. So full of youth. So... full. "You want me to taste... your milk... again?" Without thinking about it, she found herself tracing her fingertip along the meandering, blue veins. They looked so vulnerable out in the open, so in need of a mother's protection. But instead of covering them up, Kate leaned forward. Life had swept her off her feet, and she didn't know where she'd land.

This time, Alyson wasn't putting much effort into pretending to be clinical. "Oooohhhhh... Mom... that's good." Lacing her fingers in her mother's hair, she held Kate firmly to her breast. The room filled with gulping sounds.

"Mmmmmmmmm." Kate basked in the sensations of her daughter's dulcet offering. She understood why Nick so happily latched onto her own breasts. Her tongue begged for more of the sweetness, and her belly filled with comforting warmth. Was this going to be a regular thing now? Would she drown in her son's sperm and her daughter's milk? She lost all track of time as she drank and drank. Once she had her fill, she pulled off the nipple and rested her cheek on Alyson's soft boob. They curled up together and napped.

Eventually, Kate felt Alyson pushing at her shoulder. Kate blinked up at her.

"Was that good, Mom?" Alyson had expected none of this when she'd answered her brother's text. But everything that was happening seemed set in stone. Her mother was meant to be at her breast. And Alyson was... meant to be at her mother's, of course. Nothing could be more natural.

"It was... wonderful." Kate nodded her head and straightened up. A timid smile spread across her face. "But we should stop now." She tried to compose herself. "Your brother will be home soon... what are you doing?" She watched Alyson unbutton Kate's blouse, but did nothing to stop her.

"Is this a new bra, Mom?" Alyson removed the blouse from her mother.

"Your father and I... got it when we went shopping." Kate let Alyson take off her bra. Slowly, her daughter leaned down to her boob. "Oh... Alyson... I'm not sure we should..." She saw her daughter's eyelids flutter as she got her first taste, and then Alyson drank. Kate winced as she shifted her weight, and sighed. She ran her fingers gently up and down Alyson's delicate back. "You've always been... so sweet... Alyson... I -"

"Mom! Alyson! I'm home." Nick's muffled voice carried up to them.

Alyson lurched off her mother with wide eyes. "Shit!" She threw on her sweater, and saw her mother fumbling with her bra. "No time, Mom," she whispered. "Just put on your blouse." She pulled the bra from her mom's panicked fingers, and tossed it on the bed. She helped her into her shirt, buttoning it as quickly as she could. Kate's fingers were shaking so much she wasn't much help. They could hear Nick calling out to them as he searched the house. "Okay." Alyson finished buttoning, straightened the blouse and moved over to her desk chair just as Nick knocked on the door.

"Alyson?" Nick's voice sounded a little worried.

"Come in, Nick." Alyson smiled when he entered the room. She reminded herself that she'd tell him about it later anyway. It wasn't a big deal if he caught them. But judging from her mother's pale face and wooden posture, she felt very differently.

"Oh, there you are." Nick smiled broadly when he saw them. "Are you feeling better, Mom?"

"Yes, Nicky. Thank you." Kate stood stiffly and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm feeling better." She realized they had forgotten about lunch. But then again, maybe they hadn't. Not really. "I'm going to go shower."

"Okay." Nick stared at her blouse. She was clearly not wearing a bra under the thin material, and her left breast was leaking. A dark stain spread over the nipple. Kate didn't seem to realize it as she hobbled out of the room.

"Bye, Mom." Alyson called after her. "Good talk." When their mother was gone, she got up and closed the door. "Holy shit. We have to talk."

"Me first." Nick had a dumb, wide grin on his face. "Maggie and I made out behind the bleachers today during fifth period. I've never done anything..."

Alyson let him talk, thinking back on her amazing day. She sat down in her desk chair and tried to look like she cared about Maggie Chalmers. Nick's story went on and on. Eventually, she settled on a way to shut him up. She stood and pulled down her skirt and panties. She stepped out of them, sat back down, and spread her legs. Her brother stopped talking and stared at her pussy. Alyson tried to suppress a smile. "Ready to hear about my day?"

12