Enki's Puzzle Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Mom. It's a Pavlovian thing. With Dad being out of the house, it would usually be hangout time for us." He moved stiffly as he laid out the silverware.

"Well, not tonight, sweetie." The muscles that had been tight and bunched in Kate's shoulders since the day before finally relaxed. It was good to talk with Nick. And as she searched her thoughts, she found that it was an incredible relief to tell him about Alyson. Her son was such a good listener. Her heart warmed toward Nick. She suddenly had a hard time remembering the anger that had so consumed her.

They had a pleasant dinner together. She offered him wine, and they each had two glasses. He complimented her cooking and her beauty to the point where she blushed profusely. He told her about making out with Maggie. Kate scolded him for cutting class, but she didn't really mean it. She had called in sick for him recently. He was a good student and old enough to take responsibility for missing a class or two. After dinner, they cleared the table and cleaned the kitchen.

"Thank you for talking with me, Nicky. I feel better now. I know you'll make good decisions going forward." Kate leaned over the dishwasher as she filled it with dirty plates. She yelped when she felt a light slap on her butt. She didn't scold him for that. She smiled.

"Thank you, Mom. I thought..." He put his hand on her back and gently ran his fingers along her arched spine. "I thought you might stay mad at me forever."

"I'm your mother, Nicky." She straightened and turned toward him. "There's no way I could stay mad at you forever." She stepped closer to him. Her lips parted. She had meant to take a break from all their crazy stuff, but he looked so handsome, and she felt so close to him. She tilted her chin a little to the side and waited.

Nick read the room. She had said nothing was going to happen that night. But her kiss-me face was unmistakable. "Dad's probably not going to be home for a while."

"That's right."

"My girlfriend left me high and dry today, Mom." Nick put his hands on her hips.

"None of that business right now, sweetie." She leaned her face closer. "Just kiss me."

"Okay." Nick pulled her up against him and locked his lips on hers. He was surprised when she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her tongue eagerly greeted his. Given everything that had happened, he thought she might be a little more reserved. He wasn't going to complain. She was an amazing kisser.

They made out in the kitchen for a long time. Eventually, his hands wrapped around her and kneaded her ass through her dress. Her hands ran through the back of his hair. Sparks flew between them.

Kate's ringing phone pulled them out of their trance. She broke the kiss and retrieved her phone from her purse "It's your father." She looked down at the monstrous bulge in Nick's pants. "Hello? Yes, dear... No, it's fine." While her husband told her he'd be late, Kate continued to stare at Nick. "Yes... I'll be in bed when you get home... good night." She disconnected.

"We have more time?" Nick tried not to look too eager.

"We do, but..." She went back to chewing her lip. "I'm not ready for anything else tonight. This has all been too much. I see that you're hard and need some attention, but I can't give it to you. I'm sorry, Nick. You'll have to take care of it yourself."

"Yeah, no problem." His face fell.

"I'm going to go to bed early. I suggest you do the same." She walked over, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and slapped his tight, young butt. "Don't be too hard on yourself. You're a good guy, Nicky." She kissed him once more on the cheek, turned, and walked toward the stairs. "Good night."

"Good night, Mom." Nick watched her rolling butt and swaying dress disappear through the doorway. She had blue-balled him, and he didn't blame her one bit.

Nick climbed the stairs, brushed his teeth, and went to his room. He opened the window for Chirpee, grabbed his phone, and turned off the lights. There was still no word from Alyson, but Maggie had sent several funny texts, no doubt trying to cheer him up. He wrote her to let her know it seemed like everything was going to be all right: My mom and I made out tonight, some real sensual moments, seems like we'll be okay. He sent it.

Maggie responded as if, hahaha, as long as you two are close again, haha. Glad it worked out. Thinking of you. Below was a photo of her topless. Nick stared at the picture. She was gorgeous. Her tits were large and hung a little to the sides with wide, dark areola. What had he done to deserve this? He knew better than to send her a dick pic back. Instead, he complimented her profusely and said good night. He came twice more looking at the picture, while alternatively thinking about Maggie and his mom. He tried to keep Alyson out of his thoughts for the moment.

In her bedroom, Kate masturbated fiercely. She lay on her back, working her clit with one hand and fingering her butt with the other. She thought about only one man. "Yessss... Nick... forget about your sister... you can have... my ass," she whispered into the darkness and came.

12