All Comments on 'Enki's Puzzle Pt. 25'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsover 1 year agoAuthor

Chapters 1 - 33 are complete, including the finale. Chapters will arrive on Literotica about a month apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://rawlyrawls.com

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Thanks for posting!

DichoHippoDichoHippoover 1 year ago

Fantastic series, can't wait to read more.

personally I'm hoping he does knock up both his mom and his sister. And that Chris is kicked to the curb, and his dad either leaves, or is rendered impotent or something. I want nick to have his family all to himself, and they have all his babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really have come to dislike the Kate character. Hate her really. She maybe psychotic. At best, she's definately a crazy hypocrite, a horrible wife and mother and an awful person. I think it would improve the story a great deal if Nick would realize this and Enki would arange for a lifetime commitment to a mental facility or a fatal car accident with her and her husband. Chris could transfer to a foreign university and never be heard of again leaving Nick, his sister and Maggie,(both fantastic), to solve Enki's puzzle and build a life together. Badda Bing... Badda Boom!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think the poison enki is talking about is the mother's jalousie. Like the previous anonymous I really dislike his mother. So lets see where the story goes. It seems like Enki wants a harmony between him and his 3 girls...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES