Enki's Puzzle Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me." Nick was giddy.

Not ten minutes later, they were naked. Kate pulled her mouth off his penis. She grabbed the bottle, squeezed lube into her hands, and oiled up his mammoth thing. "I didn't expect us to do this again so soon. I think you might have changed me back there. I hope your father doesn't notice."

"I hope he does notice." Nick laughed.

"Don't say that." The vertical worry line in Kate's forehead returned. "Remember what you promised about risky behavior."

"Sorry. You talk about my girlfriend all the time. I was just trying to do something similar. I'm sure he won't notice." He pulled her onto his lap facing away from him. He supported her with his hands on her ass cheeks, holding her above his turgid cock.

"Is this how you want me for our second time?" She looked back at him over her shoulder.

"You have an amazing ass, Mom. I need to see it shake."

"Oh ... okay." Kate giggled. "Thanks for the compliment. I don't think your dumb father notices my butt anymore." He had been so kind with her fantasies, it was the least she could do to return the favor in kind.

Nick's heart pounded. This was all too perfect. She was so good to him. "He's just as blind as he is dumb if he can't see how perfect you are."

"Thanks ... sweetie." She wiggled her ass at him. "Now put it in."

He lined up her asshole with his cock and watched in fascination as she opened for him. The head popped in. She lowered herself more quickly than last time. Soon, he was all the way in. "Wow ... Mom ... you're really tight." His hands moved to the swell from her waist to her butt. Every part of her brought him bliss. "Has my blind, dumb dad ever been this deep?"

Kate shook her head and grunted. She moved her hips up and sank back. Soon, she was riding him with short bounces. "Would ... your ... ugh ... girlfriend ... put your huge ... thing ... back there?"

"No ... Mom." Nick pulled her higher, trying to get her to take him with longer strokes. She accommodated him. He stared at the point of contact. Her butthole looked stretched beyond reason. But she clearly loved it. Her grunts and moans filled the car.

Kate had a thought and fought with herself for a minute while she rode him, but then let the words come out. "Would your ... uh ... uh ... uh ... sister ... let you ... stretch her out ... like this?" She gripped his knees tightly. He boobs bounced wildly.

"Only ... you ... Mom." Nick watched her ass ripple. He penetrated her with his full length on every bounce. She stopped just before he could see his head at each zenith. "You ... take the best ... ah ... ah ... care of me."

"Yes ... I ... do." Kate reached a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. She trembled all over.

"We're going to go home ... after this. With Dad there ... we'll have to pretend like ... you aren't the best mom in the world." Nick listened to her frenzied cries. He let her orgasm pass before he continued speaking. "But ... you'll have a gallon ... of my cum ... up your ass ... to remind you ... that you're the best ... mom ... ever."

Kate's eyes rolled back. She had another orgasm right on the heels of the first one. Her mind completely fractured thinking about going about her evening chores with her son's cum inside her butt. "Drown me ... Nicky ... drown me ... uuugggghhhhhh ... from the inside ... out." Her hand left her vagina and went back to his knee. She came again anyway. She pressed down against him, rotating her hips. He was so impossibly deep inside her. She prayed the feeling would never end.

"I will ... I will drown you ... ugh ... and fill you ... until you're ... ugh ... ugh ... overflowing." He moved her hips until she was riding him with long strokes again. "I'm ... ugh ... gonna ... fill you ... now."

"Yes ... please ... uuggggghhhhhh ... yeeesssssssssss." Kate reached between her legs and massaged his balls. She could feel them contract. His grunts grew louder and she screamed, slamming herself down on him.

The minivan shook back and forth in the gathering gloom of the abandoned parking lot. The muffled sounds of screaming and the creaking of the car's suspension joined the noise of tall weeds blowing in the breeze. Eventually, the car stopped rocking, and the sound of voices subsided.

"That ... was the first time ... I came ... today," Nick panted. "So ... much ... cum."

"I felt ... it ... Nicky." Sweat dripped down Kate's nose and fell to the seat below. She realized she was covered in perspiration. She slowly rocked her hips on him, feeling his still-hard thing push against different nerves inside her. "It's all ... inside me." Given that it was his first orgasm of the day, she wasn't surprised when he gently urged her hips to start moving on him again. The squelching sound of his cum squeezing its way out of her soon filled the car. "Do it again ... Nicky ... fill me up ... completely. So ... much ... cum."

"I'm working ... on it ... Mom." Nick was quite certain twice wouldn't be enough. He might just have to cum in her three times before they finally drove home.

12