Enki's Puzzle Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I am the luckiest mom." Her smile widened. "What a greeting! Whatever did I do to deserve this?" It sounded rhetorical, but the question demanded an answer. Her happiness in life fell beyond all expectations.

"You are smart, sweet, beautiful, kind, and an amazing listener." Nick sat up. On the window, there was the number seventeen written in condensation, as if someone had just blown on the cold glass. It quickly faded from sight. Behind it, Chirpee bounced on the ledge.

Kate saw storm clouds quickly darken his expression. "Are you okay, Nicky?" She followed his gaze, but only saw a nuthatch outside the window. It's a chickadee, she corrected herself.

"I'm fine." He tried to put some enthusiasm into his voice, but the reminder from Enki had jarred him. "Just thinking about school tomorrow. Maybe I'm a little under the weather."

Her brow furrowed with concern, Kate turned back to Nick and put a hand on his forehead. "You don't feel warm. Perhaps I can take your mind off it. Your father is playing golf right now. So, if we're going to be smart about all this, we should use our time wisely."

"That sounds amazing." He took her hand from his forehead and kissed it. This was the point two todays ago where he had asked about her pussy. He and Alyson had agreed that he wouldn't broach the subject until after lunch. "There is no better time than when we're alone together. I live for hanging out with you." He kissed her hand again, his lips lingering on her ring. The ring his father had given her. Cutting back the weeds and cutting down the poisonous tree would have to fit into this day somehow.

"You're sweet." Kate laughed and took her hand back. "But remember, your girlfriend is just as important. Speaking of which, how did it go last night with Maggie?" She watched storm clouds spread across his face again. "Did... did something happen with Maggie?" Her mother's intuition was picking up something distressing.

Nick tried his best to smile. "Everything's great with her. Well, there is one problem."

"What?" Kate's heart skipped a beat. It had been going so well. She prayed Maggie hadn't lost interest in Nick. Teenagers could be so fickle.

"I made her cum three times... but we didn't have time for me." Nick's smile widened. "What does the cider frau have to say about that?"

"Well, thank goodness. You had me worried for a moment there." She began to undress. "Das ist nicht what a son should be telling his mother," she said in a thick German accent, beginning to undress. "But do go on." She slowly removed her bra, teasing him by dropping one and then the other boob. His expression was still clouded, but she could see happiness winning out. It filled her with joy that the mere sight of her could turn his mood around. Of course, she would circle back at some point and find out what was bothering him. But she could tell he didn't want to talk about it. He was so mature for eighteen that he had earned some space when he wanted it. She trusted that he would initiate the difficult conversation when he was ready.

"Let's just say that she forgot all about taking care of this." He pulled his blanket down. His hard cock pushed up past the waist of his boxers.

"Oh, my. I always forget how big you are until I see it." She sat next to him and leaned forward, placing a tender kiss on the wide head. "You're going to forget all about that girlfriend of yours, I promise."

His mother's words stung. But she didn't know what had happened. Or what would happen to her if he didn't solve the puzzle. He watched her suck him into her mouth and slowly slide his dick down her throat. "You're amazing, Mom." And she was. Nick wouldn't lose her. He couldn't. But there was nothing to do about it at the moment. Well, there was one thing. He pulled her pussy over to his face and made sure they had the best sixty-nine ever. He almost forgot about his troubles when her legs shook on either side of his head, and he heard her moan around his dick. He massaged her ass cheeks, relishing her tremors as she climaxed on top of him. A short while later, he emptied himself down her throat.

Of course, their "hang out time" didn't stop there. She lubed him up and rode him on the bed, taking his second load up her ass. They humped for hours all around his room and eventually in the shower. They were finally rinsing off to get ready for lunch when she proudly told him, "My butt isn't sore at all anymore. I've adjusted to you, Nicky."

Nick drank in her blissful smile and kissed her deeply. He was truly happy that her ass had accepted him. But he and Alyson had to change the paradigm, and they had to do it quickly. She would have to somehow shift her focus from her butt to her vagina. He would have to go from being her hang out partner to the father of her next baby. He still couldn't believe it would ever happen. As he pressed his lithe body up against her soft, round one, for the first time he realized he might actually want it to happen.

12