Enki's Puzzle Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sorry. I can't help it." Nick looked down, vaguely embarrassed. The day was doomed so nothing really mattered. "I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you taking care of me."

"It's hard even after everything that happened today?" Kate stared in wonder. "You're a machine. You look like you've been through a blender, but if that's working, I suppose you're going to be okay." She leaned close to him and whispered, "Would you like me to take care of you later when your sister isn't around? It might take your mind off what happened."

Nick gazed at his mother's beauty, marveling at the situation he found himself in. His string of broken ankles had prepared him perfectly for that moment. "I would love that. Nothing would heal me faster than some hang out time with my cider frau."

"That is good," she said in a German accent.

"Some shorts and a t-shirt. Best I could do." Alyson returned to the bathroom, tossed the clothes to her mom, and spotted Nick's erection. She quickly looked away, pretending she hadn't seen it.

"Can I lay your brother down in your bedroom?" Kate tried to be casual. "I think I'll stay with him until he's asleep."

"Yeah, sure. I've got some chores to do." She gave Nick an encouraging smile and walked off down the hall toward the kitchen.

"Okay, let's get these on you." Kate helped Nick into Alyson's clothes. The t-shirt fit fine. The shorts were ridiculously short and did nothing to hide his massive erection. "Well, you look fine. Just fine." She patted his chest. "Let's get you settled in your sister's bed." Before he could argue, she took his hand and led him into Alyson's bedroom, closing the door behind them. She could hear Alyson emptying her dishwasher in the kitchen and knew the apartment wouldn't offer much privacy. "My, these are thin walls."

"I guess." Nick got into bed when his mother pulled back the covers. "We'll have to be quiet."

"Maybe your sister will go out for a bit and..." Kate held her hands palms up.

"You offered, Mom. And it would help me feel better. I might even nap afterward."

Kate bit her bottom lip and stared at his bandaged face. Her husband had really done a number on him. Her heart swirled with rage at Fred and fierce maternal protection toward Nick. She checked to make sure the door was locked and put a finger up to her lips. "Okay, but you have to promise to be quiet."

"Thanks, Mom. I promise." Nick was stunned that the day he had thought was a burning hellhole of a crater, had somehow turned around. He pulled the ridiculous shorts down to his ankles.

"I'm going to keep my clothes on in case your sister comes knocking." Kate crawled onto the bed and placed herself on her side with her elbow resting next to his hip. She gripped his shaft, gave a few pumps, and placed her lips on the wide head of his penis. She would clean under his foreskin after all. She bobbed her head, with each stroke taking more of his length down her throat. His soft groans thrilled her. She was truly helping him the best way she knew how. And, it hit her - she was helping herself, too. There was no room for Fred's poisonous deeds in her head now. The whole world narrowed down to Kate and her son. She cupped one of his overripe testicles and worked her magic.

"Aaaahhhhhhh... Mom... that's so gooooooooooooood." He wove his fingers into her hair. He heard his sister's voice from the living room through her thin bedroom door. He could make out every word.

"Hello, Chris. No... no... you listen... no... you listen to me." Alyson was counting on her thin walls. She prayed her mother and brother could hear her.

Kate slowed her pace and then stopped. When her son pushed on the back of her head, she tried to tell him to wait. "Wwwwwaaaammmmmmppphhh." But she didn't pull off him. She could hear Alyson talking to Chris, and it sounded bad. Slowly, she continued blowing her son, while eavesdropping on her daughter.

"You never listen to me. You treat me like I work for you. You don't see me as a person... or... as a woman." Alyson was shouting now. She had had this conversation so many times. Yelling at Chris was as good as therapy. It was almost a shame that she would only have five more todays to tell him off. "You don't understand what I'm saying? Let me be clear. We're through, Chris. No wedding. No more grading your papers. I'm not clay for you to mold... oh yeah? Fuck you, Chris!"

Kate's eyes went wide as she continued to fellate Nick. Her mind swirled with conflicting emotions. She could feel Nick trembling under her. He was going to cum while his sister ended her engagement. The thought was like wildfire inside her. She bobbed her head faster, with shorter strokes. She knew she could only have the head in her mouth when he exploded or she'd choke.

"I should have seen it a long time ago." Alyson worked herself to her finale. "Oh... you think I'm a cunt? You're a conceited... myopic... asshole, Chris. Goodbye forever." She disconnected and threw her phone across the apartment. It didn't matter, she would get a new phone on the reset.

"I'm going to cum... Mom... I'm cumming... ahhhhhhhhhhhh." Nick bucked his hips and unloaded. He had just listened to his sister's breakup, and now the only sound was his mother gulping his sperm. Could a day be both heaven and hell? It sure seemed like it.

12