Enki's Puzzle Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you ... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ... I've never ... done this before." She gazed adoringly at her son as he thrust into her. He moved with such confidence, holding her leg to his chest. He tossed something onto the bed in front of her. "My ... ugh ... phone?" In this position, he found previously hidden places inside her. Clearly, her vagina was no longer a mystery to him. He had explored all its secrets in a single afternoon.

"I want you to ... uh ... uh ... text Dad." Nick wasn't about to ask her to call him. She was too far gone and he'd become suspicious the second he heard her voice. "Tell him ... you're not coming home ... tonight."

"Yes ... okay ... I need to stay with you. You need lots of rest ... after what he did ... and what we're ... ugh ... doing." She looked at his injuries, trying to catalogue them, but her thoughts were too frayed. She turned her attention to the phone and began texting her husband.

"Tell him ... he has to apologize ... for hurting me ... or you won't ... ever go back ... to him." He could easily predict the odds of his father saying "sorry."

Kate's fingers paused mid-swipe on the screen. "I don't ... ugh ... know." Her breasts hung to the side and swayed with their movements next to the phone.

"Look at me ... look at me ... Mom." Nick slowed his pace so he wouldn't jar her vision too much. He let her get a good long look. "What he did to me was terrible ... can't you see? The least he can do is ... apologize. This is ... what you taught me ... about being a man. Own ... your mistakes. If he can't ... do that ... you can't go back."

Kate worked hard to concentrate, still looking up at what Fred had done to Nick. He'd almost killed their son. Fred needed to apologize. Nick was right. She couldn't stay with a man who wouldn't do that. "Okay ... I'll text him." Kate did as her son asked, finished the text, and put the phone down next to her breast.

"Thanks ... Mom." Nick took her slow and steady while they waited. He could see her eyes slowly rolling upward and her mouth go slack. When the phone vibrated, she didn't even respond. "He texted ... back."

Kate corralled her focus and picked up her phone. She read the words over and over again, trying to absorb their meaning.

"Well ... uh ... uh ... what did he ... say?" Nick could tell from her expression that he'd been right.

"He ... apologized ... for upsetting me." She looked away from the phone and stared unseeing at the wall. She couldn't bear to look at her son. "But he ... said ... that he would never ... say sorry to you ... or ... Alyson. And then ... he used some bad ... language."

"Dad isn't ... a good person ... Mom. Do you see?" He sped up his hips. The moment was changing. He could feel it. His mother was at the edge of her Rubicon. "Do you ... uh ... uh ... uh ... see?"

"Yes ... Nicky ... yes ... I see. You're ... right. I'll tell him ... I'll tell him ... it's over." Kate ended her marriage via text with her son's long cock sawing in and out of her stretched vagina. It all seemed inevitable to her, like there was no other way for the day to have gone. "It's ... done." She gently tossed her phone to the other end of the bed. "I don't know ... what will happen ... now." She squealed when he moved her to her back, spread her legs, and took her in the missionary position again. "But we ... have each other ... we have ... each ... other ... ooooohhhhhhhhhh." She felt his strong hands snake between her butt and the mattress, cupping her cheeks firmly. "Drown ... me ... sweetie. Drown me ... from the inside ..." She didn't have long to wait. Her body stiffened, her mind splintered, and she thrust her hips up into his when she felt his heat spread through her womb again.

"Cumming ... Mom ... I'm ... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ... cumming." Nick was ready. The future was opaque, but there was a future now. He was sure of it. As he unloaded inside her pussy for a second time, he could feel the long line of todays falling away. They would have a future. And they would have each other.

They howled together, two souls becoming one.

After his orgasm, Nick pulled out of her and rolled onto his back. He stared at the ceiling, his thoughts in a whirlwind. She lay beside him, her legs still splayed, his cum leaking out of her. Time passed. Eventually he mustered the energy to speak. "How are you feeling, Mom?" He heard only her even breathing. "Mom?" He propped himself up on an elbow and looked at her. She was sound asleep. Apparently, she was the one that needed a nap. He cuddled up next to her, placing his soft cock on her hip, and watched her chest gently rise and fall.

12