Enki's Puzzle Pt. 32-33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy... fuck... balls." Alyson rubbed her clit. Nick was hitting their mom's pussy so hard that the shock of it lifted Alyson's butt off the mattress in rhythm with his strokes.

"Yeah... holy... fuck... balls." He looked over at his sister with a wide grin. Sweat dripped down his forehead and glistened on his body.

"You have her... Nicky... you have us." Alyson listened to their mom's incoherent babbling. The woman was rolling from climax to climax.

"We have... each other... ugh... ugh... Alyson. All three... of us."

"Yes. God, yes!" Alyson leaned forward, intending to drink from her mom's boob some more. But it was pressed under Kate's thigh. So instead, she turned her mother's twisted face toward her and kissed her on the lips. Kate was too far under the influence of Nick's cock to return the kiss, but Alyson didn't mind. It was enough to kiss her mother while she became one with them. We'll conceive on the same day. A chill went down her spine. Her hand moved furiously between her legs.

When Nick announced that he was cumming, his mother and sister joined his grunts with their own frenzied screams. It felt to Nick like one shared orgasm. Afterward, they collapsed in a heap on the bed.

Much later, Alyson rode Nick in reverse with a slow, steady pace. Kate lay on her side in bed next to them, watching with wide eyes.

"Isn't she pretty... Mom?" Nick slapped Alyson's butt.

"She's beautiful." Kate reached out and caressed the curve of the cheek Nick had just struck. Tentatively, she gave it a little pat and watched tiny ripples spread from her hand.

"That feels... ugh... good... Mom." Alyson looked over her shoulder. "Harder?"

"Really?" Kate did enjoy it when Nick smacked her butt. He was firm, but never too rough. She supposed Alyson liked it the same way. "Okay." She slapped her daughter's butt a little harder. The smack sounded loud in the quiet room. "Like that?"

"Yeah... that's perfect." Alyson's hips sped up, like she was a spurred horse. Her mother slapped her ass again and again, and each time Alyson picked up the pace. Soon, she was riding Nick hard, undulating her hips and belly. "Gonna... cum!"

Kate watched Alyson climax in awe. A few minutes later, when Nick shot his stuff inside her, she offered no protest. Whatever happened, they would figure it out together.

~~

Much later, the three lounged in bed together, their limbs and lives perfectly entwined. The room smelled heavily of sweat and sex. The Dobsons hung on the edge of sleep, but none of them wanted the day to end.

"I want in on your German game," Alyson said lazily.

Nick chuckled. "That's fine by me. I'm the apple thief, and Mom's the cider frau. Her husband left her all alone on the farm."

"Don't forget. Since it's apples, I'm at the orchard." Kate smiled and ran her fingers along Nick's flat stomach.

"Of course." Nick nodded like the distinction mattered.

"I suppose there could be a cider fraulein." Kate giggled. "Maybe she lives at the next orchard over, and she's worried that I'm all alone. She stops by to check on me."

"Oh, I like that." Alyson used her best German accent. Which, she had to admit, wasn't very good. "Is the cider fraulein willing, or will she run?"

"We play the game different ways depending on our mood." Kate brushed along the contours of Alyson's breast with the hand not occupied by her son. "That's one of the things that I love about your generation. You're free to choose. No one jams a square peg into a circular hole."

"I mean, that sounds kinda dirty, Mom. If I had a square peg, I would try it." Nick laughed and the women joined in. When their giggles died away, there was a moment of silence.

"I think I'd like to run from the apple thief the first time." Alyson stared at her dark ceiling, imagining. "What did you choose, Mom?"

"I ran." There was mirth in Kate's voice. She yawned. "I think I'm going to close my eyes for a few minutes. Don't mind... me." She yawned again.

Alyson spent a long time planning out all sorts of fun the three of them would have together. With complete trust, she could ask for whatever she wanted without fear of rejection. "What's your favorite fantasy, Nick?" She was greeted with nothing but the sounds of their even breathing. "Nick?" She sat up and looked. Her mother and brother were both asleep.

Carefully, Alyson untangled herself and rose from the bed. She shivered and threw on a shirt. Quietly, she left the room, padded down the hall, and retrieved her cracked phone. There were several texts and missed calls from Chris and her father. But that's not what she stared at.

It was the time of day that captivated her.

The loop of todays was over. It was one-seventeen in the morning. They had solved the puzzle. Alyson rubbed her belly. She was giddy, and thought about waking Nick to celebrate. She decided against it. He must have been exhausted. He needed his sleep.

Too amped to go to bed, Alyson sat in her stained armchair. She found the video of Nick taking their mother from behind earlier in the day. She watched it with the volume low, and moved her hand down to her clit. She would savor the moment. It wasn't every day that you solved a puzzle thrust upon you by an atavistic Sumerian God.

Enki's Puzzle Chapter 33

"You sure you don't want me to go home with you?" Nick held his mother's hands, studying her closely. She was dressed in her outfit from the day before. Her hair was clipped back on the right side. She wore some of Alyson's makeup. Nick looked down at his own ensemble and grimaced. His sartorial options were limited since he refused to wear Chris's clothes. He was dressed ridiculously in his sister's shorts and shirt.

"Who knows what your father would do if he saw you?" The lines in Kate's face deepened into a frown. "I'm still your mother, and my first duty is to protect you."

"What about you, Mom?" Alyson tugged at her oversized sweatshirt. "Who will protect you?"

"I can handle your father. I've been doing it since before you two were born." Kate kissed her son gently on the lips. She dropped his hands. She pecked Alyson on the lips, and gave her daughter's butt a gentle pat. "I'll have all his stuff out of the house in two days. Then I'll change the locks. Then you can come home, Nicky, and life can go on normally."

"Normally?" Nick raised an eyebrow.

"Life can go on with us... together." The frown lines on Kate's face disappeared. A faint, lopsided smile tugged at her lips. "It might not be normal, but it will be wonderful. And it's ours." They said their goodbyes. With a womb full of her son's sperm, Kate left to go kick her husband out of the house they had shared for two decades.

~~

Kate was true to her word. Fred was out of the house that day, all his stuff was gone within two, and the locks were changed before Nick came home. Fred was served divorce papers shortly thereafter.

Alyson still lived in her apartment and didn't drop the ball on her work at the university. But she spent a lot more time at home than she used to.

~~

"Guten Tag, Frau Dobson?" Alyson used a truly terrible German accent. It was so much fun. She wore the most over-the-top Oktoberfest outfit and moved up the stairs slowly. She could hear pounding from above. "It is me, the fraulein from the orchard next door. Hello?" She arrived at the top of the stairs and stopped. "I want to check on you since your husband has been away at the market for so long. Frau Dobson?"

"I hear someone... visiting... ugh... ugh... your orchard?" Nick had his mother bent against the wall. He took her ass from behind, her St. Pauli Girl dress bunched around her waist. "Is there another... apple thief... coming for your... cider?"

"No... uh... uh... uh... that is the fraulein... from down the lane." Kate still had the best accent of the three. "Don't let her... see me... so debauched."

"I care not... ugh... for your reputation... among the apples." Nick smashed into her ass, staring at the impossible sight of his disappearing and reappearing oiled dick. How it fit in there, he'd never know. He'd tried with Alyson several times in recent weeks, but she wasn't able. As far as he knew, his mother would be the only woman to ever take him up the ass.

"She's coming... I can... ugh... ugh... hear her. She's coming... closer." Kate could hear Alyson approaching the door, calling out like a clueless busybody. It was perfect. "We still have time... to hide this... horrible act... from her."

"Frau Dobson? Are you in trouble? What is that I hear?" Alyson stepped into the open door, put her hand to her mouth, and shrieked. She might have been overacting, but she didn't care. She was throwing herself into the role.

"We have... no excess time." Nick pulled himself out of his mother and turned toward his sister, his long, thick cock on full display.

"Heiliger Strohsack!" Alyson stared at the monster cock. "How could you... Frau Dobson?"

Still leaning against the wall, Kate did her best to look mortified. "He is an apple thief. He takes what he wants when my husband is away."

"No... I mean... how could you fit that... in your butt?" Alyson made a point of staring at her gaping asshole. "He has defiled you."

"Oh... I... um..." Kate's checks turned crimson for real.

"I take what I want." Nick walked toward his sister, his dick swaying before him.

"I am no thief." Alyson dropped to her knees. They had played this game several times already. She had run the first few times. Now she wanted to be a horny fraulein, ready to go. "But I will be happy to drink the cider of another." When his dick was within range, she took hold of it and pumped. She opened her mouth wide.

"Wait... no... it's been in my butt." Kate lost her accent, stood straight, and stared. Her dress dropped back down around her ankles. "You... can't..." But her daughter did.

"Mmmmpppppphhhhhhhhhh." Alyson rolled his cockhead with her tongue. She looked over at her mother and winked. Then, she started the blowjob in earnest.

"Your father would have thrown a fit if I'd ever tried anything like that." Kate sat on the edge of the bed and absentmindedly straightened her costume. "He would have puked his guts out."

"I'm not Dad." Nick smiled over at her, cupping his sister's head with his hand.

"Thank God for that." Kate nodded.

"We can thank one of them, at least," Nick said.

"Your generation doesn't have any hang-ups." Kate smiled. "It's beautiful, really."

An hour later, costumes were on the bedroom floor. Kate lay on her stomach, breathing heavily. Her eighteen-year-old son reclined on his back next to her, his dick slowly returning to its slumbering state. Her twenty-two-year-old daughter was on her other side, her fingers crawling up Kate's thigh.

"I see the thief has stolen your once-tight hole as well as your apples." Alyson's German accent was thick and hokey. She spread her mother's ass and looked at the leaking cum trickling down toward Kate's pussy. She pushed two fingers into Kate's butt and listened to the cum squelch.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... Alyson... what are you doing?" Kate's words were muffled by the mattress. She turned her head to the side. "You... like that?"

"You are more beautiful than the most perfect Holstein apple, Frau Dobson." She bent low and kissed Kate's left butt cheek. She did it again, and again, enjoying the supple curve of it. She nibbled a little on her mother's flesh, while her fingers pumped in and out of the cum-filled asshole.

"Oh... gosh... oh... gosh... I love... my new life." Kate trembled as her daughter worked her up to a fabulous orgasm.

~~

Nick applied to the U and got in. He was all set for his gap year. High school graduation approached. Kate and Alyson's bellies swelled. Enki had done exactly what he'd set out to do, but the god hadn't even shown up to take a victory lap.

One morning when the three Dobsons were in the kitchen getting ready for the day, Nick cleared his throat. "Prom is coming up." Nick looked over at his women sitting next to each other on the opposite side of the table. They both stopped chewing breakfast and stared at him with wide eyes. "And I was wondering..." He cleared his throat again. "Would you be my date, Alyson?"

"Oh, thank goodness." Kate swallowed her food. "I thought you were going to ask me."

Alyson slowly finished chewing, wiped her mouth with her napkin, and cocked her head at him. "I don't think it's a good idea. I've already had my prom. You should enjoy spending time with your friends. Don't look at me like that. You're very charming. Why not ask a pretty girl at school? You don't have to marry her."

"There's no one I want to ask." Nick's face plainly showed the lie.

"What about Maggie Chalmers?" Kate said softly. She knew it was a delicate subject. He had never shared what ended their relationship.

"It's complicated." Nick hadn't even tried to talk to Maggie since he'd been erased from her mind by Enki. He had hoped maybe the god would have a change of heart once the puzzle was complete, but whenever he saw her, she ignored him completely.

"You don't have to ask Maggie." Alyson gave him a reassuring smile. "But you can't ask your pregnant, single, older sister." She rubbed her belly. "I can't drink anyway."

"You're right." Nick nodded. He wasn't crestfallen, but he wasn't thrilled. This wasn't how he'd wanted the conversation to go. "I'll ask someone at school."

Nick asked Georgie, a blue-haired, sweet girl in his class. She turned out to be an excellent date. She was quick and funny. They even kissed during the post-prom party.

~~

"We're going to be late. Are you ready, Nicky?" Kate called from her room. She straightened her loose-fitting dress in the mirror.

"Do you know how to tie a tie?" Nick yelled back.

"Your father would have been good for something after all," Kate whispered to herself. She rushed to his room but found that Alyson was already there.

"You only graduate once, Nicky. Let's make sure you look very dapper." Alyson wore her hair up and fit nicely into a recently-purchased maternity dress. She slowly knotted his tie into a half-Windsor, working hard to remember what Chris had shown her. The pink tip of her tongue showed between her lips as she concentrated.

"He does look handsome, doesn't he?" Kate folded her arms and smiled. "Oh, look. There's a chickadee on the windowsill." She listened to the bird's two-toned song. "I think I've seen that little guy before." Something in the room suddenly changed. The world seemed to slow around her. Her gaze moved back to her children. It took a moment to register what had gone wrong. Right next to them, leaning haphazardly against the wall, was a giant man. No, he was only part man. The rest of the creature was... a tree? He had leaves and twigs shooting out from all over his naked body, even from the giant penis that hung between his legs. Kate screamed and lunged for Nick and Alyson. She pulled them away from the monster, trying to cover them with her arms. She shepherded them toward the door, but it closed on them. She pulled on the knob, but it wouldn't turn. "Come on... come on." She looked over her shoulder.

Laughter filled the room like old creaking branches on a blustery day. "I forget sometimes that my appearance can be frightening, but there is no need to cringe. Does my great age upset you?" Enki's craggy face twisted into a smile. "I would like to see how these hold up when you reach six thousand years old." He reached out and gently poked one of Kate's breasts to make plain his meaning.

"Don't touch her." Nick slapped the god's hand. It had the substance of something heavier and larger than it was. He wasn't able to budge it, but the god withdrew his finger all the same.

"I would not have expected this greeting." Enki looked hurt. "Why are you not thankful for all I provided?"

Alyson swallowed the words fuck off. Like all gods, Enki seemed to have thin skin. She didn't want to make things worse. "Thank you, Enki," she said through clenched teeth.

"Oh, you are very welcome." His creaking laugh filled the room again.

"What... what...?" Kate finally found her voice. "What is... this?" All the explanations her mind could conjure failed her.

"We tried to explain it to you before, but you never believed us." Nick put his arm around her protectively.

"We did try." Alyson did the same from Kate's other side.

"I don't know what's happening." Kate's teeth chattered. She was in shock.

"Explain it to her now. She will listen." Enki nodded sagely.

"We're late for my graduation." Nick wanted to end this as quickly as possible.

"Your graduation will wait for you." Enki waved his hand as though performing a magic trick. "Tell her."

Slowly, Nick and Alyson explained it all to their mother. The riddles. The answers. The endless todays. They even included their schemes to meet the puzzle's demands, although they rounded off the rougher edges. When they were done, they waited more than a minute for her to respond. Their muscles bunched with tension. Chirpee danced on the windowsill. Enki stared at Kate with a flinty smile.

"Really? That's... that's... crazy." Kate turned her head from one to the other. Everyone in the room was nodding. "I don't have the words." She glanced at the god. It may have been preposterous, but the deity was standing right before her. She pulled Alyson next to Nick so she could look at them both at once. "I believe you. But... you shouldn't have lied to me."

"You're right. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied. Once I found out it was more than a kiss, I tried to tell you. I tried a bunch of times." Nick leaned into his sister for support.

"Well... I suppose I could have tried listening to you." She looked over at Enki. "Why didn't you show up and back Nick up? I would have believed him if you were standing there... like... this..." She waved a hand at his long, twisted body.

"This was better." Enki didn't elaborate.

"Better for you, maybe." Kate's face darkened. "Why did you do any of this? You tortured my children. You're sadistic. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" Kate furrowed her brow, frowned, and put her hands on her hips. "You should apologize."

Alyson leaned her lips to her mother's ear and whispered. "He's touchy, Mom. And he's a god... I think... we should just say thank you."

"He messed with my children, Alyson." Kate's face was red with anger. "You said the looping days were torture."

"They were..." Nick's tension ratcheted higher. He was worried the god would horribly punish his mother. "They were not torture. I didn't mean it like that. The point is that Alyson and I are happy now. The three of us are together. Nothing else matters. I'm very grateful." Nick glanced at Enki out of the corner of his eye.

"You're a bully, just like Fred." Kate didn't take her eyes off of Enki. "You're going to leave my family alone. Forever."

Enki's slow, rasping laugh filled the room. "You are not the first mother to favor my gifts with rage. You won't be the last. My work here is done." He pointedly looked at Kate's belly and then at Alyson's.

"Wait." Nick could tell he was about to disappear. "What about... Maggie?" Before he could finish the sentence, the Sumerian god vanished. "Shit."

"I am livid." Kate bunched her fists.

"Maybe we should forget graduation." Nick loosened his tie.

"Not on your life. It's your special day." Kate turned to her son and kissed him on the cheek. "Alyson, fix your brother's tie. Nick, don't argue with me. We're going right now. I'll process this all later."

As Enki had said, they made it to Nick's graduation in time. Kate put her feeling aside to focus on celebrating Nick. After the ceremony, when Nick was out with his friends, she let the anger wash back over her. She sat on the sofa, Alyson's cheek resting on her boob while they watched a movie. Kate couldn't follow the plot. Her mind ran a mile a minute. Men hadn't changed for six thousand years. From Enki to Fred, they were controlling monsters who wouldn't apologize. The tightness in her chest lessened as her thoughts turned to Nick. Men had changed. He apologized. He was kind, caring, and a good listener. There was hope for the future. She had her special man. And she had her amazing daughter. She squeezed Alyson. Things would be fine. She wouldn't cry over spilled milk.