Enki's Puzzle Pt. 32-33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm hungry, Mom." Alyson looked up at her mother with adoring eyes.

"Yes, of course." Kate lowered her dress and bra. She sighed as Alyson latched on to her nipple. Her anger faded more and more. She stroked Alyson's silky hair. "I wonder how your brother's night is going."

"Mmmmppppphhhhhhhh," Alyson said into the swollen boob.

"Yeah, he's probably having a great night." Kate smiled and tried to concentrate on the movie.

~~

Maggie Chalmers was at the party with Nick. He tried to muster the strength to talk to her, but he couldn't do it. Maybe losing her was the price he had to pay for all the wonderful things that had happened to him. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Well, maybe not equal but certainly opposite.

When Brayden dropped him off at home that night, Nick was in a funk. He entered the dark, quiet house and shut the front door softly. It was the end of high school. The end of his chances to fix things with Maggie. The end of living in his childhood home. He couldn't wait to move in with Alyson, but it would be very hard to leave his mother in that big, empty house. He looked around in the gloom, seeing the faint outlines of family portraits. Tears welled in his eyes. Everyone else was already asleep. Nick went to his mother's room, undressed, and climbed into bed.

"Nick? How was the party, sweetie?" Kate rolled over and placed her arms around her son. His skin was cold, so she rubbed her warmth against him.

"Things are ending, Mom." His cock hardened. He'd recently asked her to sleep in the nude, and she had accommodated him every night since. "It sucks. I don't like endings."

"I know how you feel." She paused while waiting for her brain to wake up. "Everything ends, Nicky. Even that awful god's loops couldn't go on forever. But we have new things to look forward to. Everything ends so that there is room for new things to grow." Kate took his hand and placed it on her round belly. "Aren't you still excited about this?"

"Yes... it's just hard." Nick tried to hold back his tears.

"I know." Kate put her hand to his cheek and wiped away the wetness. "I have a surprise for you. I want you inside me while I tell you about it." She rolled onto her back and pulled him on top of her.

"Should I get the lube?"

"I want you in my pussy, Nicky. I'm already wet." She guided his penis in. "Ooooohhhhhhhhh... I'll never get used to... how big you feel... when you first... enter me. Ooooohhhhhhhhh."

"What's the... surprise?" Nick pressed himself against his mother's curves. His hips found a rhythm. Pleasure spread through his nerves, burning away his sorrow.

"I'm going to... sell the house... this summer." She tilted her pelvis upward in time with his hips to meet each thrust.

"Oh..." Nick frowned despite the coupling. This was another ending. He'd spent his whole life in that house. And he wouldn't even be able to go back and visit.

"Don't... ugh... look so glum... sweetie." Kate smiled and stroked his cheek. "Remember? Endings... lead to... new beginnings."

His frown vanished. He could tell that the sale wasn't the big news.

"You've already guessed, haven't you?" Kate thought he looked so handsome smiling down at her in the moonlight. She didn't wait for him to respond. "I'm going to buy a place in the city... with... uh... uh... enough room for all of us. You and Alyson... can live with me."

"Wow... Mom... that's... awesome." He lifted her legs in the air so he could hammer her. "The three of us... together. It'll make... baby care... easier for Alyson... too."

"It's... uh... uh... perfect... right?" Her smile lost some of its edge as her orgasm approached. Her expression twisted with ecstasy.

"You're the best... mom... ever." Nick humped his mother for a long time.

Much later, he lay in bed next to her, listening to her soft breathing. He imagined the future and loved what he saw.

~~

"Alyson, you're going to be late for class." Nick hollered across their new place.

"Sorry, I overslept." Alyson rushed into the kitchen and grabbed a bagel and cream cheese that Nick had made for her. "Where's Gail?" She looked around for her daughter's bassinet.

"Mom's feeding both babies right now. You're good." Nick gave her a thumbs up. "Are you seeing Chris today?"

"He's teaching the class, but I'm not going to see him." She scowled. "I plan to look right through him."

"That a girl." Nick gave her an encouraging smile. "And the puzzle?"

"In my pack." Alyson took a bite of bagel and tossed Nick her backpack.

Nick unzipped the pack and pulled out the metal cube. When they finished the puzzle, it had closed, hiding the black stone inside. Despite their best efforts, they hadn't been able to open it again. Four markings glowed faintly, just as they had the first time he'd seen it. He looked at it from a few different angles and dropped it back in the pack. "Let me know if you have any big breakthroughs." One of the babies cried in the nursery. "I should probably see if Mom needs help."

"Should I...?" Alyson looked pained to leave her daughter crying.

"We got this." Nick gave her another thumbs up. "You're going to be late. Have a great day."

"You too." Alyson picked up her pack, kissed her brother on the lips, and hustled off to school.

~~

"What do you mean, it's gone?" Nick stared at his sister.

"Someone swiped my backpack. The puzzle was inside." Alyson held her hands up in defeat. "It's gone."

"Your research?"

"I still have that, but it's mostly trash, hard to do anything serious without turning the puzzle on." She sat down on the sofa next to her brother and put her head on his shoulder. "Maybe it's for the best. It was a dead end. Now I can pivot away from Enki back to my original focus. My advisors will be relieved."

"Yeah, it's probably for the best." Nick sighed. He wondered where the puzzle was now.

~~

"Can you watch the little ones, Alyson?" Kate poked her head into her daughter's room. "They're playing in the living room."

"Yeah, sure." Alyson put down her book and got up.

Kate thanked Alyson and went to find Nick. He was in the bathroom, fixing his hair. She stepped in with him and closed the door. "You look very handsome for your first day of college."

"Am I behind everyone? Taking a year off seems wild now. I'll be old." He tried to laugh off his anxiety.

"You're nineteen. That is not old." Kate turned him around and dropped his pants and underwear. "I'm old. You know what they say about old dogs and new tricks." She dropped to her knees and stroked the rising cock before her. It was so cute how it curved just to the left.

"What do they say? You can't teach an..." Nick watched his mother slowly swallow his semi-hard dick. When her nose hit his pubic hair, he leaned back against the sink and smiled. "Oh... that's what they say."

Kate deep-throated her son for about ten minutes. She then stood, turned around, and lifted her dress. "Go ahead... sweetie. It'll take the edge off... your first day."

Fully hard now, Nick lined himself up and slid his cock into her sloppy pussy. He took hold of her hips and slammed into her. "Can I... cum inside... today?"

"Not today... ugh... Nicky. I'm not... safe." Waves of ecstasy washed over her. They had talked about her going on the pill, but she kept putting it off.

"Okay... Mom." Nick watched her ass bounce. Ten minutes later, he was ready. "Gonna... cum."

Her son's massive erection and his skill with it turned Kate's mind to mush. She wasn't thinking clearly when she screamed out, "Do it... ugh... inside." She pressed her fingertips into the wall, practically taking out divots. "Put another... baby... in meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" It was probably not how most mothers sent their sons off to their first day of college, but it worked for the Dobsons.

~~

College agreed with Nick. It turned out that it didn't matter much that he'd skipped a year. He met people and enjoyed learning again. Some days he had lunch with Alyson in her office. Some days they did more than eat lunch together. He did see Chris from time to time. Both men pretended not to see one another. But Nick always had a little smirk on his face as he walked by that asshole.

It wasn't until a couple weeks into the semester that he spotted Maggie. He hadn't realized that she was attending the U. But there she was, a sophomore, walking up ahead with a group of friends. Nick's heart leapt into his throat. He had thought she was gone forever, but here she was. Without thinking, he followed her. After a few minutes, he remembered the time her mom had threatened to call the cops, and he turned right around.

A few days later, he saw her again sitting under a tree, messing with her phone. What the hell. She'll haunt me forever if I don't at least try. He walked over and sat about six feet away from her. He pulled out his phone and texted his mother. Kate texted back support and lots of random emojis for good luck. Nick took a deep breath. "Hey, Maggie. I'm Nick. We went to high school together."

"What?" Maggie looked up with a distant smile on her face. "Oh... hey... Nick. Good to see you."

"You don't remember me, do you?"

"Sorry." She scrunched up her face and shook her head.

"It's fine." Nick made small talk with her about their mutual friends and their teachers. After a while, there was a lull in the conversation.

"So, I should probably get going." Maggie stood and tucked her phone into her bra. "Nice meeting you... again. I'll see you around."

"Wait, Maggie. Do you like riddles?" Nick didn't want their brief contact to end.

"Sure." She looked back at him and shrugged.

"Fruit of the poisonous tree grows rotten. The virtuous tree bears ambrosia. Cut back weeds and sow a harvest worthy of Enki." Nick watched her face closely.

Maggie pressed her lips together in thought. "I've heard that somewhere before, but I can't remember where." She walked over and sat on the grass near Nick. "What's it mean?"

"Do you have a little while? I can tell you the story. I promise you won't be bored." Nick cocked his head. "I know you hate how boring life can be. Or you did... in high school."

"That sounds like me." Maggie chuckled. "But I honestly don't remember telling you that."

"It's cool." Nick nodded. He read the room. Or, perhaps, he read the lawn area. She was interested. All he had to do was tell the most interesting story of all time. Lucky for him, he had just the tale. "It all started when I messed with this ancient Sumerian puzzle that my sister was studying. The thing was a metal cube. I tried to solve it like a Rubik's cube, and it lit up with glowing, red light. Heat surged out of it."

"No shit." Maggie's eyes were wide. "Go on."

Nick continued. On a pleasant afternoon, sitting in the sun, he told her the story of Enki's Puzzle.

THE END