Enlivened Dreams Pt. 02

Story Info
Isabel meets a friend and has an encounter.
4.9k words
4.27
2.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SAR1995
SAR1995
5 Followers

Sorry for taking so long to update the story.

TRIGGER WARNING: STORY HAS SCENES OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AND RAPE

_________________________

It had been about two weeks since classes started and I had been enjoying them even more than I thought I would. I particularly loved my figure drawing class the most. Learning the detailed and intricate lines that compose and fill out the human form is really essential for my future in animation. I met some very interesting people in my classes but I really clicked with a student named Drew. They are incredibly talented, and as a fellow queer person, we had really connected on a personal level. I was a bit stunned by their appearance at first sight. From their scarlet hair to the intensely colored clothing they would always wear. They were quite a sight to behold. As we became more acquainted, they suggested that I get more involved in local queer activism and I tended to agree. I had never been involved in the queer community in my hometown but I was excited by the prospect. After getting out of class one evening, Drew asked if I wanted to get lunch and I happily agreed. We headed over to Gregor hall, one of the many dining halls on campus. The cafeteria was practically bursting with students as we entered. Everyone zipped around the room filling their plates and their mouths with seemingly limitless amounts of food.

"So, what looks good to you?" Drew asked.

I contemplatively looked around at the various food kiosks.

"I'm not sure. I'm kinda in the mood for a big salad but I know I'll prolly be hungry again in like 2 hours." I said.

My head snapped from side to side, from the salad bar to the pizza kiosk.

"Are you really this indecisive? Why don't you just pick the salad and if you're hungry again in an hour, you can just come back."

They made their way over to the salad bar.

"Okay! Yeah, I'm hankering for a salad too." I said.

I moved quickly to catch up with them. We made our salads and found a seat in a quieter area of the cafeteria.

"So, how've classes been for you?" They asked.

I had already begun stuffing my mouth full of salad before they even spoke. I quickly washed it down with some diet coke before answering.

"They're great. Just getting through the basics before... you know... the better classes." I chuckled.

I looked up from my plate to see them staring at something, or someone, behind me. I swiftly turned around to see what had caught their attention.

"No, don't look." They said.

I quickly turned back with a look of shock on my face.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I said with worry.

"Someone is staring at us. I don't want them to know that they are getting to me. I'm not gonna let some assholes ruin lunch with my friend."

My face twisted up in annoyance as I jerked my body around in the chair to see who was eyeing us down. I saw three students sitting at a table, staring at us. They looked like a bunch of douchebags and I wasn't going to let them make Drew uncomfortable. I shot up out of my seat and marched over to the table of shitheads gawking at us. I confronted them directly.

"What the fuck are you guys staring at?"

One looked shocked while the other two tried not to look at me at all. The only one to speak was the one who had the guts to look me in the eye.

"Wh... what are you talking about?" She said nervously.

I stood there, arms crossed and repeated my question.

"I said, what the FUCK are you guys staring at? And is it something I— or my friend— can help you with?"

"We weren't staring at you... or that. That's it's pronoun, right?" She said while laughing.

Her chicken head friends joined in the laughter. I came close to slapping all three of them out of their chairs when Drew suddenly pulled me back.

"I told you not to look and you come over here?! What is wrong with you?!"

"What do you mean? Don-,"

They began walking away before I could finish. They made their way over to our table, grabbed their stuff and ran out of the cafeteria. I quickly grabbed my purse and bookbag before running after them. They were much quicker than I realized because by the time I got out of the cafeteria, they were gone. I looked around but couldn't find them. I pulled out my phone and quickly shot off a text.

"Drew, I'm sorry. I couldn't let those assholes treat us like that. Please, don't be mad at me - Isabel."

I put away my phone and made my way to my dorm. Within a few minutes, I was heading up to my room. I walked through my door and let the encounter, and day, completely melt away. I took several deep breaths as I began to strip away my clothes and change into my black leggings, sports bra and sneakers. I decided the week before to get in shape and began a workout regimen. I grabbed a towel and began the short walk to the nearest rec. center. About 10 minutes later, in the short distance, I could make out the huge panes of glass and intricately shaped metal that comprised the behemoth of a building. I swung open the doors and was immediately smacked by a blast of frigid air. The *thump, thump, thump* of sneakers hitting treadmill belts and heavy iron smashing together filled my ears. I began, and completed, my routine over the next two hours. As I hopped off of the leg press, I wiped my face with the towel and headed to the bathroom. I knew I was going to feel incredibly gross walking home covered in sweat but I wasn't comfortable using the showers at the gym. So, after wiping myself down with the towel in a bathroom stall, I made my way back to the dorm. Just as I opened the door to leave, I heard someone call out.

"Isabel! Hey, Isabel!"

I began looking around, and to my surprise, I saw the art store clerk pulling into the parking lot. He got out of the car and walked over to me.

"How's it going? Are you on your way to the gym?" I said.

"Naw. I was heading home from work when I noticed the rec. center. Started thinking about how I really need to go to the gym because I'm really out of shape. I mean, not like, super out of shape but I could always hit the gym every now and again. Anyway, I just saw you and figured I'd say, 'hey'. So, did you need a ride home?"

"Ummm... sure!"

We both hopped into his car. I began giving him directions to my dorm as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"So, how've you been?" He asked.

"I've been good! You?"

"I've been well. So, how's your classes going?"

"They're actually really—take a left at this light—they're really fun. How was work today?"

"That's nice. Glad you're able to take fun classes. It was okay. Kinda slow today. So, would you... would you want to go out sometime? Maybe we could finally get that coffee?" He said with a smile.

"Oh! I'm actually...seeing someone right now."

"Ah! Okay! I mean, that makes sense. Sorry for asking."

"No, it's okay! I'm really flattered. Take the first right after this stop sign. I'm on the right side."

We soon pulled up in front of my dorm. Before I could get out of the car, he stopped me.

"Just because you're seeing someone doesn't mean that we still can't be friends, right?"

"You're right! Well, you have my number so you could always call or text me! What's your name by the way?"

"I'm Daniel. So, how long have you been seeing the guy?"

"Um... why?" I asked with an annoyed tone.

"I was just curious. Sorry if I overstepped!" He said apologetically

"No, just a weird question. Well, you have my number."

I got out of the car and made my way up to my room. The sweat on my body had begun to dry and left my skin tacky; I needed a shower. Since school had started, going to the bathroom had increasingly become a gamble. The door to the bathroom was in Cecile's room and going in there, even when she said it was "safe," was... strange. From using her teeth as toenail clippers to carrying on a conversation with herself, she creeped me out. I grabbed a fresh towel from the drawer of my wardrobe, took a deep breath and tapped on her door. There was no response so I entered. I began to make my way to the bathroom when I saw photos lying on her desk. I'm not one to snoop, but with someone as weird as her, I just had to see what subject matter she felt so desperately needed to be captured. I began looking over the black and white photographs and they were... horrifying. There were at least 20 photos of dead and decaying animal carcasses. I desperately resisted the urge to vomit as the photographer appeared to get closer to the animals. There were closeups of eye sockets bursting with maggots and internal organs strewn and smashed on the asphalt. I carefully placed the photos back onto the desk and immediately made my way into the bathroom. I shut the door and began to take several deep breaths.

After gaining my composure, I removed my clothes and stepped into the shower. The warm water slowly softened my skin and loosened my tense, sore muscles. As the sponge slipped over every inch of my body, my hands incessantly made their way down to my cock. I stiffened to full mast the second I began pulling on my six-inches. My taut foreskin swallowed my sensitive head with each stroke causing a wave of pleasure to wash over me. I squatted down and began to rub my tight hole. My eyes rolled back as my fingers and the warm water worked in tandem to stimulate my hypersensitive opening. I ever so slightly pushed the tip of a finger inside. I winced as it sunk deeper, stretching me open. My pussy began to leak as I picked up the speed of my finger fucking. I moaned out loud as my finger slipped over my sweet spot. I groaned as I pushed a second finger into my dripping hole. I took a deep breath, preparing myself for a brutal experience. My pussy was incredibly hot and squishy. I grasped my cock tighter, beating it furiously.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck my little pussy, Michael." I grunted through clenched teeth.

The tips of my fingers prodded my prostate and raked against my sensitive walls causing me to shriek as a bolt of pleasure ripped through my body. Hot gobs of cum clung to the shower floor as they spurted from my swollen cock head. My legs began to shake as I slowly stood up. I leaned against the shower wall for stability as I caught my breath. That experience had taken a lot out of me as I hadn't masturbated in three years. Once I was stable, I rinsed myself off and got out of the shower. I performed my 20-minute post shower routine before walking out of the bathroom. I was greeted by Cecile quickly shoving something under her bed.

"Oh, hey! Uh... didn't know you were in the bathroom. Um... so whatcha' doing?" She said nervously.

"I... I was taking a shower. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, of course! Why wouldn't I be okay? Do I not look okay?"

"Yeah, you look fine. Okay. Well, I'm gonna go back in my room."

She stared at me until I left her room. I made a note to self to request a roommate change. I was just happy that I decided to wrap my towel around myself before walking into her room. I shivered at the thought of her seeing me naked. I quickly slipped into some comfortable clothes and slippers before making my way down to the community kitchen. A couple of days after moving to the city, I bought and labeled a crap ton of food. Every time I went to the kitchen, I hoped that no one had ignored the label and ate my food anyway. No one had but if they did... they'd also be eating a knuckle sandwich next. I opened the freezer and fished out my box of egg rolls. I placed a pot on the stove and began to fill it with oil when my phone rang. It was Nichelle.

"Hey, girl! What's up?" I said.

"Nothing much. Just needed to talk to a friend."

"What's wrong? You sound upset."

"Nothing. It's just... I'm having a hard time here, girl."

"What's going on?"

"This school... I feel like a black sheep here most of the time. As in, it's a bunch of white people around and I'm one of the only black people."

"There are surely black people in town, no?"

I turned on the stove top.

"Yeah, but... I don't know. Do you think I'm being weird?"

"No, I understand. It can be hard fitting in with people when you feel you're the odd one out. You start to change who you are and your entire personality to fit in with the crowd. Sometimes you can become lost. If you ever feel out of place, don't hesitate to call."

"Thanks. But what do you suppose I should do?"

"Are there any black organizations on campus? Maybe you could take classes that have black art and history as their focus. You know, African American Theatre, African American studies classes... stuff like that."

"Yeah, I guess I could. Thanks, girl. You always know what to say. Anyway, whatchu' doing?"

"About to make some egg rolls. You?"

I dropped some water into the oil to check the temperature; it wasn't ready.

"I actually just finished eating."

"Yeah? And what was that?"

"There was a freshman dinner at my dorm and they had catered food from a local pizza place. Everybody said it was the best in the city. It was a'ight, I guess. That's why I called you though. I tried talking to people and they just looked at me like I was some kind of fucking alien. Shit was mad uncomfortable."

"Well, if you can get away toward the end of October, we have a break here. You could come chill with me for a few days."

I began to submerge the egg rolls. The bubbling and popping oil filled me with a gluttonous hunger.

"Thanks, girl. Wait! Y'all get a break at the end of October AND Thanksgiving break? Why the fuck didn't I go there?!"

"Because this is a college for the arts and you chose to major in history." I chuckled.

"Oh, yeah. Girl, I'm all turned around. I think I'm gonna head to bed. Thanks for being there for me. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay, girl. Night."

I hung up the phone and finished cooking my egg rolls. I put my food on a paper plate and quickly made my way back upstairs. I snuggled up on my bed, cracked open a cold coke and stuffed my face while catching up with the DC shows I had missed over the past two weeks. After a few hours of frustration and delight, I was starting to get tired. I quickly went to the bathroom to do my night routine before bed. Cecile was already asleep and I was thankfully able to finish without waking her. I made my way back to my room and stripped naked before climbing under the sheets. As I laid there, Michael slowly crept into my mind. I had a date with him the next afternoon and I felt like I was ready to lose my virginity. The experience I had in the shower was hopefully going to become a reality. I stroked my cock as I thought about gagging and choking on Michael's. I was suddenly filled with a combination of unsatisfied lust and an anxious inquisitiveness as to the size of his cock. Did I want him to break me in half? Was it true that it only hurts for a second? I didn't know but I was going to find out soon. I just thanked the universe that the date was on a Saturday. I'd have plenty to time to panic before we went out. As I thought about all of this, I began to slowly fall asleep.

The time on my phone read 5:16 p.m. My stomach twisted into knots as the thought of losing my virginity that night flooded my mind. I was checking my appearance in the mirror when I heard the recognizable sound of a text. I picked up the phone and took a couple of deep breaths to reassure myself before reading the message.

"Hey! I'm outside."

I made my way downstairs, got into the car and pulled Michael into a long kiss.

"So, where were we going again?" I asked.

"I thought we could go to a new pizza place not too far from here."

"Oh, okay. I was actually wondering if we could maybe have dinner at your place. I mean, we've been on two dates so far soooo..."

"Yeah. Yes, absolutely! I'll make us a couple of drinks and we can chill. It'll be nice, babe."

And with that, we were off. About 15 minutes later we pulled up to a large brick duplex with crimson doors and black accents. Michael got out of the car and walked over to the side of the building. I took a deep breath, left the car and walked over to meet him. I followed him into the living room and began looking around. The room consisted of mismatched furniture, lifeless walls and tacky carpeting. The only thing of interest was the huge tv mounted to one of the walls. I sat on the surprisingly comfortable couch while he went to make our drinks. He soon shouted from the kitchen.

"Do you like bourbon?" He yelled.

"Never had it."

He walked back into the room and handed me one of the glasses before sitting down beside me. I took a sip and about died. He laughed as I started choking on the harsh liquid. I sat the glass down on his shabby, wobbly coffee table. Suddenly, my belly roared with hunger causing me to chuckle nervously.

"Um...sooo...what did you want to order? Or did you want to cook?" I asked.

"We can eat later. Most restaurants around here close pretty late because most of the students around here stay up late. So, why did you want to come over here tonight?"

"I... I just wanted to see your place. I mean, we've been dating for a couple of weeks and I just thought it was about that time."

"Oh, really?"

He leaned in close and pressed his soft lips against mine. His tongue wormed into my mouth and down my throat. He started to unbutton my blouse but stopped to pull his own shirt off. I removed my blouse in response as he shoved his hand under my skirt to remove my panties. I repositioned myself to give him easier access. He threw them across the room and began to pull on my semi-hard cock. His soft, warm, furry belly rubbed against me as we continued making out. I moaned into his mouth as my cock fully stiffened. He suddenly pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"Hold on! I'm gonna go get something."

He ran up the stairs and soon returned holding a small bottle. He sat back down and began to squirt the liquid into his hand.

"Is that lube?"

"Yeah. It'll make this whole thing easier." He chuckled.

"Okay."

I started getting nervous again as he began to lube up and stroke my cock. He shoved his tongue down my throat again as he went from stroking my cock to rubbing my taint. I stopped him.

"Wait! I'm getting kinda nervous. Maybe we should just order some food. Or... or we could cook!"

"Babe, there's only one thing I want right now."

He slathered his fingers in lube again and began rubbing my hole.

"Wait! Can we just not, right now? Please?"

He kissed and sucked my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys down to my collar bone.

"Come on, babe. I promise it'll feel so good. I'll be gentle." He said.

"I just... I don't... please?"

"Just...I promise, baby. Just let me show you how good I can make you feel."

I gently tried to push him away but he was so much bigger and stronger than me. Without any warning, or ease, he shoved two fingers deep inside of me.

"Ah! Fuck! Stop! Take 'em out!"

"God, your pussy is so fucking hot."

He slowly pulled out before shoving them back inside. I couldn't stop my hole from clenching causing his fingers to tear at my inner walls.

"God dammit! Take them out! Please!"

My hole became more and more wet with each thrust of his fingers. He viciously rammed a third finger inside and spread them out, stretching my hole beyond imagine. I tried to lean forward but he immediately placed his forearm over my neck, pinning me in place. Tears began to roll down my face as fear spread through me.

"God, you're so fucking wet, baby. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you."

"I don't... I really don't want to, Michael."

He stood up and quickly stripped off the rest of his clothes. I stared at his unbelievably thick cock through tear filled eyes. He pushed my knees to my chest as he lined his cock up with my hole. I began to scoot away, putting as much distance between me and him as I could. However, without hesitation, he pulled me back to the edge of the couch and stuffed the head of his cock into me.

SAR1995
SAR1995
5 Followers
12