Enlivened Dreams Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn, you're still so fucking tight. You ready?"

"Just give me a sec—."

With one thrust, he buried his cock balls deep inside of me. I screamed out as my hole created a vise like grip around his fat cock. I desperately clutched his arms in an attempt to keep him from fucking me. He pulled his arms away, grabbed my wrists and thrusted into me again. Over and over, he slammed his cock into me, picking up speed with each thrust. My cock bounced back and forth, slapping against his hairy belly. The feeling of his huge cock brutally invading my guts was more painful than I had imagined it would be. I could feel his hairy, heavy nuts smacking against my cheeks as he pumped me hard.

"Oh, my god! You fucking love it, don't you?! Tell me how much you love it, baby."

"Please! I don't—I can't take anymore."

"That little cock of yours says otherwise. And your pussy's so fucking wet, baby."

He continued assaulting my intestines without pause. He was thrusting even harder and faster than before. I felt the familiar tingling of an orgasm begin to spread through crotch. Heat began to swell within me as I readied myself for an explosive release.

"Oh, fuck! Stop...I can't...Michael. I'm...I'm gonna cum!" I screamed.

My hips bucked uncontrollably as my nut showered both of our bellies. He released my wrists and viciously dug his fingers into my hips as he pushed through my rapidly tightening hole. I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my teeth, waiting for it to be over. I was powerless against his savage and violent destruction of my hole. Just as soon as it had begun, it was coming to an end as his bucking became wilder and more irregular.

"Oh, fuck! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna flood that pussy, baby. Here it comes!"

Grunts and moans were the only things to escape his lips as he blew his load. He pulled out of my worn hole and collapsed onto the couch beside me. I curled up on the couch and held my belly. My guts felt absolutely pulverized. After what felt like forever, he got up, stretched and started walking to the stairs but stopped.

"Why don't we go take a shower. Then, we can snuggle up in bed together."

He kissed me on the forehead, took me by the hand and lead me to his bathroom. As we stepped into the shower, the hot water immediately put me at ease. I stood there as the steaming water ran down over my aching body. After several minutes, he began to wash me. He scrubbed every inch of my body with gentle care. He pulled me close to him and reached behind me to clean my ass. He spread my cheeks and the minute the water hit my raw hole, I jumped.

"Oh, fuck! God, that hurts!"

He chuckled as he gently cleansed my hole with soapy fingers. After washing my body, we both stepped out and stared at ourselves in the mirror. From behind, he wrapped his arms around me as his stiffening cock poked my cheeks. He kissed me on the top of my head before walking into his bedroom.

"Did you want a t-shirt of mine to sleep in? Or, we could sleep naked."

Honestly, I didn't care. I just wanted to go to sleep. The entire night has been incredibly tiresome. I jumped onto the high bed, crawled under the covers and immediately drifted off to sleep. I didn't wake up until noon the following day. I rolled over and saw him staring at me with a smile on his face.

"Morning, sleepy head. You are so sexy when you sleep. Glad to see you're finally awake."

"How long have you been watching me?"

"Not long. I got up around 11:20."

Neither of us had eaten the day before so we headed to a local café. We walked inside and waited to be seated.

"Hi! Is it just the two of you?" She asked.

"Yup. Can we have a booth? Thanks!" He said.

As the waitress lead us to our seat, he put his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Do you two know what you want or do you need a few minutes?"

"Thanks! I'll have the turkey club and an iced tea. What do you want, babe?" He asked.

"Um... I'm gonna need a few minutes. Sorry."

"No problem, sweetheart. Do you know what you want to drink?" She asked.

"Just ice water. Thanks."

The waitress promptly returned with our drinks. I flipped through menu but nothing looked good. I felt hungry, but I didn't feel like eating. I sat the menu down, sipped my water and stared out of the window. A long silence passed before Michael tapped on the table to get my attention.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"You just seem distracted. What are you gonna get to eat? I'm paying for it, of course. I mean, after last night you deserve it." He said with a grin.

"I don't know. Is the turkey club good?"

"Yeah, it's a good sandwich. Is that what you want?"

"Yeah, I think I'll get that."

The waitress came back around.

"So, are you two ready to order?"

"Yeah, we'll both have the turkey club. Thanks!" He said.

"Alrighty! They'll be out in about ten minutes."

And with that, she left our table. He reached over and grabbed my hand.

"You sure you're okay? You look a little out of it. Maybe I should just take you home."

"No, I'm fine. I think I just need some food in me."

"Okay, babe."

After several minutes of awkward silence, the waitress came back with our food. Michael immediately dug into his while I picked at mine. He took a minute from wolfing down his food to speak.

"Babe! Why are you just pickin'? Eat!"

"Okay! Okay!"

I could only eat about half of my sandwich before I was done. I dropped the sandwich back onto the plate and just sat there. After about a half hour of uneasy small talk, Michael drove me home. We finally pulled up to my dorm and I started to get out when he stopped me.

"Wait! Aren't you gonna give me a kiss, babe?"

I sat back down, gave him a kiss and quickly made my way inside. I walked into my room and collapsed onto my bed. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I broke down. I pulled myself into the fetal position and cried for the next hour. When I finally managed to calm down, I dug my cell phone out of my purse and began to call Nichelle before stopping. I needed someone to be with me and she was so far away. The only other person I could think of was Drew. I dialed their number and hoped that they would actually answer.

"Isabel, I'm not ready to talk—"

"Please, Drew! I need you! Please! Come over, please! I think—I need to go to the hospital."

12