ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 01

Story Info
Stern Professor gets a lesson of his own.
3.1k words
4.48
28.4k
24

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: this story intertwines with other works I have done. The timeline in this storyline takes place before ENM Intertwined: Rorke Pt. 1. All characters involved in this story arc are 18+ in age and the story is mostly ENM/CFNM in case that is not your interest. Please enjoy!)

*

I teach college mathematics at a university close to home. I started as a new professor only about four months ago. In such a short time, my students find me to be 'strict' with my curriculum. They say I assign too many assignments, I always scold people who don't solve equations correctly, and I am only in it to get the chance to brag to my colleagues about having the smartest students on campus. Only problem is, I can't seem to motivate my students to work harder on improving their scores to get any significant notoriety. It is this ulterior motive that will eventually lead me into having one of the most embarrassing experiences in my life.

"Alright, listen up imbeciles." My comment invited looks of scorn from my students. "I was hoping to inform my colleagues by now about how my pupils became so bright under my tutelage. Only problem is...all of you seem determined to treat math like this is some kind of elective course..."

"This is an elective course for some of us." The red haired girl in the front row scoffed. Scarlet was her name. She was a smart girl and was currently dating one of my best friends but she loved to start trouble.

I enjoyed ignoring her.

"What is it going to take to get you howler monkeys to get your grades up?" It was a rhetorical question but one that started some murmuring among my students.

Scarlet spoke on their behalf. "How about we make a deal Professor Finn?"

This should be good. "Speak."

"If this whole class scored 80% on the next test or higher, you show up next class in a costume of our choosing and have to wear it for the rest of the day." Scarlet smiled evilly. "That'll motivate us nicely."

"Ha! Fine!" I mocked. "Tell you what, 80% or above and I will wear your costume, but if you all score 90% or higher I will go through the whole day in nothing but my underwear!" I meant it as a joke of course but the suggestion lit a fire in their eyes.

"80% or higher equals costume, 90% or higher equals undies," Ingrid, the dark-skinned fashionista validated the conditions. "You'll give us your word you will go through with it?"

I hesitated for only a moment. I was quite confident this lazy classroom wasn't going to collectively score so high. So why hold back if all this will do is motivate them to study? "I give you my word." With the gauntlet thrown down, there was cheering from the students right up until I dismissed the class.

Everybody pretty much hurried out of my classroom except for one student, Bridget. Bridget was the smartest student in my class and a close friend to Scarlet and Ingrid, but like everyone else, she just wasn't motivated in her studies.

"You do realize, you're pretty much screwed, yes?" She had an indecipherable European accent that was almost musical.

"I highly doubt that. Perhaps if they were born half as gifted as you they might stand a chance, but my whole goal here is just to encourage them to study harder at this venue. I don't expect anything much." I waved her off. "Now off to your next class."

Bridget walked towards me with a seductive sway in her hips. The way she moved was so hypnotic I froze to watch her while I was packing up my desk. She passed me to look at the whiteboard and erased part of an equation I wrote earlier with her sleeve. "There are many different types of intelligence Professor Avery," I was taken aback, no student (apart from my friend Santiago) called me by my first name. "Before I met Scarlet, I thought I was the smartest person I will ever know." Bridget uncapped a marker and started writing something in place of my previous numbers. "But she sees possibilities where I do not. I only collect data, she knows how to make the most of it." She rewrote my equation. "This will work so much better now. Next time teach this and we will be able to do a better job." She swaggered out the door.

Adjusting my glasses, I looked to my revised equation and checked it in my lesson plan and double checked it in the textbook. "Good Lord...have I been teaching that wrong this whole time!?" How could I have made such a ridiculous error. Could this be the real reason why my students were scoring so low? Have they been applying a faulty equation to complicated problems to solve them because of me? I shook it off, surely that couldn't have been the only reason. I was still certain they weren't going to score high enough to win either of the wagers.

Until the next test, that was exactly what they did...

I hung my head as I finished grading all of the students' tests. They all managed to get 90% or higher, meaning I would have to show up to teach in my underwear!

When I woke up the next day, I got ready as I normally would. I decided that I would still put on my normal clothes and just wait to strip down to my underwear when it was time for class. At least I'd have my dignity for part of the day!

I pulled into my parking space and made my way to the building I taught in.

"Hey, Professor Avery!" came a female voice from behind me. I turned around to see Scarlet, Bridget, Ingrid, and everyone else from class walking towards me, my eyes got big.

"Everybody looked up their grades this morning," Scarlet said, "And we know that all of us got a 90% or higher. So why are you all dressed up right now?"

"The agreement was that I would be in my underwear for class," I said, "It's not time for our class yet!"

"Hmm," Scarlet said, "I think you said that you would go through the WHOLE DAY in your underwear! So I think you need to get undressed, Professor."

As much as I loathe to admit it, what Scarlet claimed was accurate. I gave my word that I would go the whole day in nothing but my underwear. As much as I expect integrity from others, I expect it even more in myself. No one in history will claim that Professor Avery Finn ever went back on his word!...Damn it.

Letting out a groan, I unfastened my tie. The assemblage of women before me gasped as I shrugged out of my blazer. I guess they never actually believed I would go through with it. Unbuttoning my shirt, several jaws dropped as they got a look at my well defined chest.

"Oh wow, I thought he would be too skinny or chubby underneath those clothes!"

"He was covering up that? Yowza! We should win bets more often!"

"I finally have something that I like about Professor Finn now!"

While the girls sniggered on I tossed my discarded clothing into the backseat of my car as I stepped out of my loafers and socks. As I unfastened my black leather belt, there was no mistaking the eager anticipation in my students' eyes. I undid my fly and took a deep breath as I let my khakis fall to my ankles. All of the women in my class hooted and whistled in approval as I stood before them in nothing but my glasses and a pair of flannel boxers. There was applause as I threw my pants in to my car and slammed the door.

"To tell you the truth, I was kind of hoping--no--expecting him to chicken out so we could strip him by force. But I got no complaints with this." Scarlet nodded towards me in approval.

"Love the bod, but his taste in underwear is so...blegh! It's just too plain. Seriously I have to make him some new undies that look more outstanding." Ingrid eyed me with contemplation.

"Can we just take a moment to admire his dedication? And those pecs?" Bridget added in.

My face grew redder and redder with each comment. Oh my God, what was I thinking!? I am standing outside in nothing but my undergarments with my entire class ogling me like a piece of meat. How on Earth did they all manage to score so high on their tests?

"Well Professor Finn," Scarlet waited for all the cheering to die down before she spoke. "before class starts, there is somewhere we would like to go with you."

My students encroached around me, cutting off any chance of escape and getting a better look at me in my underwear.

Bridget clung to my arm to secure my compliance. Not that it mattered anyway with an entourage of women surrounding me to ensure I would come along with them.

Then without warning, Ingrid swiped my glasses right off my nose and examined them. "Hey!" I tried to grab them back but it only made me look ridiculous pawing at the air in front of me in nothing but my unmentionables. Ingrid danced around me and placed my glasses on Bridget's face.

"You actually look cooler without your glasses Professor Finn. Plus," Ingrid raised Bridget's chin to face up towards me. "Doesn't she look cute?"

Looking at the sexy foreign girl wearing my glasses actually did look pretty endearing. Bridget gave me a flirtatious smile and pressed her ample breasts into my arm as she squeezed me tighter. My face heated up at her forwardness. She did look pretty damn cute and my eyesight was not so terrible that I really needed glasses immediately. Bridget would look a lot hotter if she...Dammit Avery keep it together! She is your student for Christ's sake! Thinking of her in that context would be completely unethical! About as unethical as standing around in public in nothing but your underwear engulfed by women watching you in broad daylight! My inner voice was right, this whole situation was career suicide. If campus security or the dean saw me like this, I'm fired.

"We have a few stops to make before class starts. You will be joining us Prof." It wasn't a suggestion. Scarlet led the group of girls as they paraded me around campus calling out to anyone and everyone we passed by. So many bystanders just stopped and stared with their mouths open. Some random girls attempted to take pictures of me with their phones. I covered up my face with my free hand to hide my identity as well as fiery blush. A couple instances, our group stopped and chatted with some of the students who made no attempt to conceal their interest in the half-naked man in the center of their troop.

"Holy shit! who is that hottie with the body?"

"If I knew campus streaking would have guys like that I would have signed up!"

"Hey gorgeous! lose the shorts! Let's see some real streaking!"

"Have we seen that hunk before? He looks familiar."

"I think I would remember if I had someone that yummy in one of my classes."

"You probably don't recognize him without clothes on! Hahahaha!"

As my ears burned hot from all their tittering, I kept praying that none of these women would recognize me or call my superiors or the police on me.

"Alright ladies and nearly nude gentleman," Scarlet gibed me. "We have one last stop before we head to class. There is someone our beloved teacher has to meet."

What?

The cafeteria by far was one of the last places I wanted to be right now. Since this was a campus during the day time there was always plenty of students coming in and out, sitting to eat, and gathering for conversation. Those conversations became all about me when I was pulled into plain view right before all of them in nothing but my flannel boxers.

My face burned bright auburn as every student in the cafeteria turned their attention towards me as they ate their food. A girl with long brown hair carrying a chocolate pudding cup not-so-subtly bumped into me, spattering a few drops of pudding on my bare chest.

"Oops, sorry," the girl with the pudding cup wiped the chocolate off my chest with her finger and ate it. "Mmm, it's even tastier!" Goosebumps erupted all over my flesh from her sensuous behavior.

Bridget glared at the girl. "Look all you want, but don't touch without permission."

The girl with the pudding cup wasn't won over by Bridget's lovely accent the way most people are. "Hey bitch, I can touch whatever I want and if you don't like it..."

"I don't like it." Scarlet cut in.

"Look, you better..." Pudding cup girl froze once she realized she was talking to Scarlet. "Oh no...I mean, oh God! I mean...Scarlet! S-sorry. I didn't realize this was your friend I swear!" She was shaking so fearfully you could hear the spoon in her pudding cup click against the sides. "I'm just going to leave now."

Scarlet took the other girl's pudding cup. "Vamoose."

Just like that the girl was gone. This left me with so many questions. Does Scarlet have some kind of terrifying reputation on campus? If so, I wish I had known that before I struck a bet with her. Scarlet just took a bite of pudding looking impassive.

"Um, I suppose I owe you some thanks?" I spoke cautiously.

"Yes, well," Scarlet took a scoop of pudding and raised it to my face which I numbly ate without thinking. "I didn't really do it for you." Scarlet took another spoonful of pudding and held it in front of Bridget who was still clinging to my arm. "Nobody, and I do mean nobody, messes with my friends except me." Bridget ate the spoonful gleefully.

Scarlet took another scoop and offered it to me again. Now that I took a moment to think clearly I politely refused. "Oh come on Professor, just one more..." She shoved the spoon to the side of my face, smearing chocolate pudding across my cheek while making it look like an accident. "Whoops, silly me. Bridget, be a dear and clean that off for Professor Finn." Bridget stood up on her tiptoes and licked the sweet mess right off my cheek.

My face steamed piping hot with embarrassment and confusion. "W-wait a minute! Why did you scold that other girl like that when you just..."

"Oh look who's come here to see you Prof." Scarlet interrupted me. I would have chastised her further for it if I had not noticed who she was referring to. My heart sank at the sight of...Oh God, I am so fired...

The woman who Scarlet presented me to was none other than my boss, Dr. Myra Ostendi the Dean of Intectus Deprehendi University or IDU for short. She was a short woman with long dark hair, an ample chest, and hazel eyes that were staring at me right now. "Well Professor Finn," her eyes danced with amusement. "You are a bit underdressed for the mess hall aren't you?" she smiled at me.

"He's doing this as our reward." Bridget held my arm tightly. "He told us he would strip down to his skivvies if everyone in class scored a 90% or higher on our last quiz."

Dean Ostendi raised her eyebrows "Really? That is certainly impressive. I must say Professor Finn, you have a talent for..." her eyes darted me up and down. "motivating people. I encourage you to keep up the good work, but remember that you are an educator of this institution and although some college shenanigans is not uncommon or really all that big a deal, I will still have you make up for this display just to set an example." her voice was sturdy but not disapproving. "Do continue to bring up those GPA's Professor, in any creative way you can imagine. I am actually quite relieved to see you loosen up a bit. Most of the faculty members say you're too stiff. Especially Carlene Suther the Biology professor. Though I suppose you two never got along. If only she could see how much fun you are having now."

I definitely wouldn't say that I was having fun right now. I am in nothing but my drawers surrounded by gawking women in public! "Th-thank you Dean Ostendi. I am just so happy that my brilliant students are enjoying themselves after all their hard work. That's what makes this so fun." I didn't mean a word of it but I knew it was what the Dean wanted to hear. Bridget pinched my butt as she detected my lie and I stiffened.

"How admirable! If only I had more teachers here as dedicated to their students as you Professor Finn." Ostendi walked passed us patting me on the shoulder. "I hope to see you all again soon."

"The feeling is mutual Myra, we are going to keep working hard for Professor Finn and we are going to have a blast doing it!" Scarlet shouted as Ostendi walked away.

My heart was hammering nervously at that encounter. I thought I was done for. The tension made me so woozy I practically fell into Bridget who wrapped me up in a hug. "There there," she patted me on my bare back until I was no longer feeling faint. "We are not going to let her fire you. That would put an end to our fun."

"Damn skippy," Scarlet agreed. Bridget's hands drifted down to my butt where she pinched me. She rubbed me down there until the kneading sensation triggered me to have an erection. My boxers pitched such an obvious tent I actually squeezed Bridget closer to me in an attempt to hide it from everyone else. But Bridget certainly knew what was going on, and how could she not? With my boner practically stabbing her in the chest and my flustered heart beating down on her tits there was no way she didn't know what she was doing to me. With her head tucked into the crook of my neck I could feel her grinning as my nape burned hot with embarrassment. "Now it's time to head to class."