ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 18

Story Info
Naked in the city, might as well be a work of art.
2.8k words
4.61
5k
3

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in an unknown city in a sea of strangers. I wouldn't know where to go. My eyes flicked from side to side desperately looking for a way out of this humiliation but there was no escape route that wasn't flooded with people. I decided my best bet was to turn around and get back on the bus. As I turned, giving the crowd a view of my butt, I nearly bumped into Professor Sands stopping me in my tracks.

"Honestly Professor Finn, what has got you so squirrely?" Sands turned towards the bus and gestured for the remaining students to come out. I recognized them as the girls who were sitting around me on the bus; mainly Bridget, Serena, and her friends. They circled me like vultures over a ripe carcass. I was a little confused by their intentions as they edged in closer to me until I realized they were obscuring my naked body from the crowd by using their own. "I was hoping to sneak you through the side entrance Finn, but I suppose you were only too eager to be our model for today weren't you?" Sands smiled to the side of her mouth then addressed her students, "Be sure to stay extra close to him ladies, we don't want him getting whisked away by anybody. He is too tempting a treat to these people."

"We promise Delia!" A couple of the girls shouted simultaneously.

"I will ward off the people out here, you just make sure Professor Finn makes it into the museum." Sands swiftly spotted out all of the lingering eyes in the crowd and walked over to move them on their own way.

True to their promise, the girls stayed extra close to me as they walked me towards the building. In fact they were so close, they were feeling up every inch of my body they could get their hands on. Still cupping my groin, I had Bridget on my right arm, Serena on my left, two girls right behind me, and two girls right in front of me. The rest of the students that filed out of the bus quickly followed suit and joined the circle of protection around me just within arm's reach of my naked body. I am quite certain Serena and Bridget were the ones giving my buttocks respective squeezes whilst the other women groped my legs and chest. Hands slipped in to stroke my abs, fingers danced down the curve of my spine, various touches slid down my arms and legs, my face reddened as they took the liberty of fiddling with my nipples. Some of my so-called 'protectors' even tried to peel my hands away from my crotch but I held firmly as I tried to crouch low. I would have told them to screw off if they weren't the only thing keeping my nudity from a overly-interested crowd.

We shuffled quickly but rather awkwardly through the museum entrance where we immediately ran into the museum curator who was ready to greet us with the rest of the girls from the bus who got off before we did. Our assumed tour guide did a double-take once she took note of me. She was a pale plain-faced woman with brown shoulder-length hair, blue eyes, a lime-green pants suit, and a name tag that said "Judith" on her left side. Her eyes turned to saucers as her gaze rested on me. The other students that arrived early around her gave us a knowing smile and a nod in my direction. They were the ones who have been in the art class prior to today. They had seen me naked before and they were eager to see how this played out.

Judith continued to look in my direction for several uncomfortable moments. Even with me crouching behind a wall of girls, my superior height betrayed the fact that I wasn't wearing a shirt to those around me. On top of all that, the skinny legs of the girls fumbling before me revealed my bare feet and calves to Judith as well. Combine that with the sight my shoulders and arms converging downward to make a 'V' shape towards my midsection (which was frankly the only part of me she couldn't see) and it was certainly fair to bet that Judith can guess that I was covering my dick because I was standing naked in her museum.

The tension in the reception area was palpable. There was no telling how long the curator was going to stand there looking at me, so I decided to ease the tension by raising a hand to wave at her. I forced an uneasy smile as I blushed. I must have looked as stupid as I felt. Thankfully, Sands came barreling through the front entrance at that moment looking winded, "Goodness. You would think those people have never seen a naked man before...Oh! Judith! What a pleasure it is to finally meet you in person. I am Professor Delia Sands of Intectus Deprehendi, we've spoken on the phone earlier. Forgive my tardiness but I'm sure my students have already informed you as to why we're here? It would appear you have already met our model, Professor Avery Finn." Sands lifted her hands up in my direction.

Judith blinked, "Oh...oh! Oh! Yes of course! Of course he's the model. Suddenly this all makes sense. Silly me. I should have figured that out. So glad I didn't call security, that would have been messy."

"I appreciate the fact that you didn't respond so hastily." I said still holding my junk.

"You know, you didn't have to show up naked. You could have just undressed after you got here. Preferably after tour." Judith placed a hand on her hip.

"Oh really? I'm sorry. Such a thought never even came across my mind!" I spoke sarcastically.

"Well, be sure to remember pants next time." Clearly sarcasm was lost on Judith. "Now let's take a tour of our wonderful museum and then we could visit one of our auditoriums."

"Wait!" I called out. "I'm still naked here! would it be possible to skip the tour and just go straight to the auditorium? I don't want anybody else here to see me and I don't want be naked any longer than I have to be."

"I don't want my students to miss out on the tour. I wanted them to have the full experience." Professor Sands voiced her input. I frowned in her direction, my eyes were pleading. "Ah, I have an idea! Judith, why don't you escort the class through the tour while I escort Professor Finn down the direct route to the staging area? You can meet back with the rest of us once you're finished. Feel free to have everyone seated in the auditorium once we begin."

"Sounds like a novel idea." Judith nodded.

I let out a relieved sigh. This option was definitely more preferable than walking around naked through the entire museum. "Oh, can I come along?" Bridget chimed in "I would like to serve as Avery's cover until we reach the stage. I don't mind missing the first part of the tour. I can regroup with the rest of the class afterward." Bridget grabbed my arm, leaning into me as if to cover my side. I actually had to suppress a smile. I kind of liked that she kept making up excuses just to spend time with me.

"Oooo ooo! Me too! Me too!" Serena waved her arm up in the air.

"Splendid! The two of you are such good girls. Sacrificing your free time just to help your teacher. I will be sure to reward you both later for this." Professor Sands led down a hallway and gestured to us to follow.

I was a bit less thrilled about Serena coming along but as we parted from the rest of the class, I realized I could use the extra cover. So, Serena took my left side while Bridget stuck to my right as we proceeded down the hall to follow Sands. This left my rear exposed and I still had to cup my privates with my hands but I wouldn't dare request for another girl to come and literally cover my ass.

We walked down the hall with Sands acting as our tour guide in front of us. She pointed out various paintings, sculptures, and other works of art that were along our path. I would have been impressed with all her inherent knowledge in her field if she wasn't slowing up our pace. It felt like every five seconds or so, she would stop and admire some artistic display by telling us it's entire history. I was feeling very anxious, especially when a couple of patrons would come walking down the hall. They would spot me immediately despite Bridget and Serena's half-hearted efforts to keep me concealed. Their eyes would bulge out at the sight of the naked man in the museum who wasn't a piece of art. Bridget would stand before me and sometimes explain how I was being used as a nude model while Sands kept yammering away at a piece of art that caught her attention. Bridget's explanations seemed to placate the voyeurs for the most part. It seemed to make sense to people that someone would be posing nude at an institution of art. Our encounters were only made worse when Serena decided to tickle her fingers along my backside. She would slide her fingertips down my spine and sides and then pinch my butt. I growled at her but that only seemed to amuse her.

Sands led us to an open door further along the hallway, "Ah yes, here is one of the three rooms used for auctions, unveiling new artworks, and other events hosted by the museum. We will be using a room similar to this one for your modelling today Professor." Still holding my junk, I scurried over to Sands to have myself a peek for what I was in for.

Honestly, it wasn't so bad. It was a decent-sized stage with a large blue curtain but the seating arena was actually pretty modest. It couldn't fit more than 30 or 40 people. Though I still did not like the idea of getting up onstage naked, knowing there was going to be a slimmer crowd than what I usually get on the football field was a small comfort. "So, where is our room?" I asked.

"At the very end of the hallway, we will be entering through the backstage while the staff finishes up preparations in the seating area. It should be empty back there, so no one will see you until the class finishes their tour."

"Great, see you there." As soon as I knew where I was heading, I practically dashed toward the door leading to the backstage area.

"Wait! Professor, don't you want to know about these sculptures over in the corner? They have quite the charming tale."

"Not really." I stated plainly as I headed towards the backstage door. Reaching for the handle, my head almost got knocked over as the door opened right in front of me. Before me was two young stage hands, both girls. One of them had on a headset and a pink tee-shirt while the other was wearing turquoise and carried a clipboard. They took at moment to absorb my naked appearance. They looked at me, then at each other, then back at me, then they burst out laughing. I blushed as they pushed past me, both of them giving me a slap on the butt.

"Go get 'em tiger!" I take it they were informed ahead of time about what I would be doing back there. I didn't know whether to be upset or relieved.

Bridget came jogging up to me with Sands and Serena several paces behind. "Delia, I will help prep Avery for the modelling. You go and see to the rest of the class." Bridget proposed.

"That will be fine for now Bridget. Be sure to join us in the audience once I come to fetch you."

"Yes ma' am."

Sands turned to Serena, "Come along, we best not disturb these two as they set up."

"Can't I stay and help?" Serena asked.

"No my dear, we will only get in the way. Now hurry along towards the rest of the class." Serena pouted as Sands placed a hand on Serena's back and they walked away together. Watching them retreat put me more at ease as I walked through the door and on to the back of the stage. Bridget eagerly followed me, shutting the door behind us before she ran right up to me and jumped atop of my back.

Reflexively, I uncovered myself and grabbed her legs to hold her up in a piggyback. "Christ Bridget! You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

She kissed my cheek then whispered in my ear, "Couldn't help it anymore. As much as I enjoy showing you off, I have been dying to be alone with you this entire trip." She started kissing my neck and shoulder. That damn accent of hers...I was beginning to get hard again.

Before I impulsively made yet another embarrassing decision, I crouched down to let Bridget off my back and take in my surroundings. The backstage area appeared to be what I expected it to be for the most part. A wide, clean, wooden stage expanded before me with lighting, ropes, and other staging equipment off to the sides. Above in the rafters were metal suspensions for the backstage crew to crossover and access the overhead lights and props. A large red curtain was strewn across the stage, obscuring the view of the audience seating. The area itself seemed larger than the auditorium Sands showed me on the way here but I figured it must look this way for all the staging areas in the back. What really made me take pause was the sight of two large mobile platform cameras placed on the edges of the right and left stage. I shouldn't have to worry. They were angled towards the curtain, meaning they were pointed at the audience and not necessarily at me. Besides, I was going to be modelling naked before the class, not for Scarlet's documentary. I shuddered remembering all the footage she and Ingrid had of me.

As Bridget climbed off of me, she stepped before me taking my face in her hands before I had a chance to stand up. "Are you almost ready for your big..." Her eyes fell between my legs "...presentation?"

I blushed as I rose, taking her by the wrists and pulling her close. "I will never be ready for this no matter how many times we do this. Nothing about this is proper or dignified."

"But you will go through with this anyway, yes?" Bridget raised her leg, placing it on my hip.

"Naturally," I circled my hands around her waist "though I may have mistakenly agreed to this, I still agreed to it. Tomorrow is the last day, I just have to endure until then." We didn't want anymore words spoken after that. We leaned into each other and just started kissing. There was an insatiable hunger between us made worse from all this ongoing sexual tension. My hands slid up and down her back and then Bridget hopped on top of me again, wrapping her legs around my waist. I fell backward onto my bum, never letting go of Bridget. She had me on my back as her fingers dug into my hair. Our tongues danced together as we rolled on the floor right into the middle of the stage. Still colliding our mouths, Bridget's hands explored lower down my cheeks, my chest, and my now fully erect member. I really wanted to go further but I knew time was just flying by to my inevitable presentation. Bridget knew this as well. She reluctantly pulled away from our kiss placing a hand above my palpitating heartbeat as she sat on top of me. I grabbed her arm and smiled. She smiled back.

"We are going to have finish this later." She said.

"Ah yes, you know I don't like to leave anything unfinished." I chuckled coyly.

She looked down at me stroking my cheek. We didn't move, I just laid there naked on the stage as she sat on top of me merely looking into each other's eyes. Who knows how long we stayed like that, but apparently it was long enough for someone else to enter the back-staging area. The second we heard the door open, Bridget quickly climbed off of me and pulled me to my feet. I had nothing to hide my throbbing erection so I sidled behind Bridget placing my hands on her shoulders trying to look as innocent as a naked man pressing his boner up against a teenage girl's back could possibly appear.

And yes...I know how that sounds...