ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 19

Story Info
Avery's exposure is grander than anticipated.
3.5k words
4.44
5.5k
5

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Professor! Are you done with your 'preparations'?" Professor Sands walked into the room approaching us center stage.

I gave her an awkward smile to cover my shame. I was still holding on to Bridget from behind to hide my erection. "Why...yes Professor Sands. We are ready to commence."

"Superb, come along Bridget. Join your classmates in the audience, we can cut through the curtain." Bridget sadly stepped away from my grasp, revealing my embarrassing boner to Sands. The professor nodded expectingly. "Fantastic, be sure to get in front of the curtain and into your favorite pose right before it opens up. I want this to be a big presentation. All our students out there have already been provided with their drawing utensils."

Bridget gave me one last look before she slipped through the curtain to join the crowd of students that awaited me in their seats. I gave her a subtle almost imperceptible nod before we broke eye contact. Turning to Professor Sands, she eyed me with anticipation. I let out a sigh as I positioned myself before the big red curtain and assumed the humiliating position I have mastered throughout the week: elbows up, hands on the back of my head, right leg slightly bent, back of my foot raised, and erection at full attention. "Like this?" I asked glumly.

"Perfect! Now, you just wait here in that position when the curtain opens. The stage crew are on their way. I wont be long." Sands disappeared through the curtain just as Bridget did before her. Without anymore distractions I could hear the hustle and bustle of people chatting and filing into their seats from beyond the curtain. I was curious enough to take a peek outside to see what I was in for, but before I could, I heard the sound of footsteps coming from all around me. The stage crew had arrived.

I heard them coming from my left and to my right, even from up above me in the rafters. When the footsteps came to a halt, I heard a couple of gasps followed by some giggling. I could already feel their eyes upon me. Despite my internal warnings, I couldn't resist looking upward where the giggling was the loudest. On one of the big metal suspensions there was at least four different women looking down at me wearing big smiles on their faces and the same tech gear as the two girls I ran into on my way backstage. My cheeks turned pink and I looked back down. I didn't even dare look to my sides, I could already hear more and more people whispering about me from right and left stage, I didn't want to see their faces.

Wondering when Sands was finally going to open the curtain, I decided to let my arms down and stretch them so I wouldn't go stiff again. As I loosened myself, a strange man popped his head through the curtain right in front of me. His gaze fell directly on me, two feet away from my naked body. Startled, I clapped my hands over my penis, "Hey! What the hell are you doing back here!?"

The man laughed, "Ahaha! Easy there fellow. My name's Robert but you can call me Bob. I work for the Museum, I'm Judith's superior." The man had brown eyes, a bald head, and a piercing through each ear. He was also wearing a brown checkered jacket with his name tag on it just like Judith so I figured he was telling the truth.

"Well, let me ask you again, Bob, 'what the hell are you doing back here!?'"

"Professor Sands wanted me to let you know that we are about to begin. So get into position as I give the intro." He waved around a microphone in his hand.

"Understood...now get out of here!"

Bob shot me a wink before pulling himself back beyond the curtain. I let out a grunt as I re-positioned myself into my pose. Out on the stage, I heard Bob's booming voice come through the speakers, "Greetings students and cherished educators. My name is Robert Dunley, Chief Curator, but please call me Bob." There was some weak forced laughter coming from the crowd. "I can see you are all very excited to be here. Well in honor of our 'Support Education' event, our peers at Intectus Deprehendi University have provided a special treat for you. Their staff members have collaborated to provide this opportunity to be an artist yourself. At this time, I would like to thank Professor Carlene Suther of IDU's Biology department for arranging this on such short notice. I would also like to thank Professor Delia Sands, a fellow lover of the arts who has provided us with a model to make this moment possible. Now, without further ado, let us view the masterpiece!" I heard Bob's feet walk right off the stage. I let out a breath just when the curtain opened up, bathing me in bright lights.

As every spotlight in the auditorium fell on me, I had to blink my eyes until my vision adjusted. Once I could finally see clearly, my eyes turned into dinner plates at what laid before me.

There was no trick of perception, it wasn't a matter of what 'looked' big in the back stage area, the stage itself was phenomenally bigger than what I was expecting. At least twice as big as the stage from the auditorium Sands showed me and the seating arrangements were even bigger than that. Right in front of me, the rows of seats could fit at least 80 people in the aisle and the same could be said about the other two aisles diagonally to my left and to my right. The house looked packed, meaning there was at least 240 people who were now looking at me naked! The audience took a moment to drink me in, then erupted into laughter. Not that quiet fake laughter Bob got from his bad jokes, but real, loud, and genuine laughter you get from seeing a naked man on stage in front of hundreds of people.

For a moment I was shocked. The sheer intensity that came from being displayed in my birthday suit before this many people had me freeze. As the laughter persisted, I slowly looked down at myself then back at the crowded audience and every part of my body burned bright crimson red. I finally threw my hands back down over my genitals and frantically looked around me for a place to run or hide. All my options appeared to have closed off. Right stage, left stage, even above me there was groups of people gathered from the tech crew and museum staff. All of them were pointing and whistling as they saw my head dart back and forth for a retreat.

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Why are there so many people here!? What the fuck is going On!? I need clothes! I need to hide! Oh my God this is so humiliating! My mind raced at the same speed as my pulse as I tried to uncover a solution to this predicament.

Obviously diving into the crowd wasn't an option so I tried to focus my sight down the walkway to see if there was an exit I could make a beeline for. Before I even got the chance, the hooting and laughter died down when a loud, booming, familiar voice came out the speakers. Listening to the message, I knew it was for me:

"HANDS TO YOUR SIDES!"

Out of muscle memory, I snapped my hands to the back of my head and reclaimed my ridiculous pose from before. You already know the owner of that voice without having me say it.

Professor Sands came walking towards me on the stage with a mic in hand. Her voice resonating through the speakers, "My sincerest apologies for our model's behavior. It seems he was caught off guard before he was ready. Perhaps a nice introduction of our model is in order? That is what we usually do to get him use to these situations. Take it away professor!" She raised the mic up to my face, but all I could focus on was the crowd of hundreds of watchful eyes upon me.

"I...um...ugh...uh..." I could barely get the words out. I didn't know what to do. My brain was on overload from all the humiliation. I broke out into a nervous sweat.

"It seems all this excitement has you tongue-tied. No matter, I shall take over." Sands cleared her throat as she faced the crowd speaking into the mic, "Good afternoon everyone. My name is Professor Delia Sands. I work in the Arts department of Intectus Deprehendi University. It is a pleasure to be here today and it is an even greater pleasure to introduce my dear friend and colleague: Professor Avery Cornelius Finn of the Mathematics department of IDU." Oh shit, now all of these strangers know my name and where I work. Who were all of these people anyway? It's clearly not even possible for Sands' class to be this big. "As you are all aware, today is a special day for the museum. Students and educators get in free today, and it warms my heart to see not only our beloved Intectus has taken advantage of this fact but several universities as well." Several...! Universities!? No wonder it was so crowded! I should have known. Of course we weren't the only school that came today. It was free for all students and educators, why wouldn't more of them be here? "Let us begin this session by giving Avery here a hand. Without him, this would not be possible." The audience happily obliged. It was the same level of of clapping and wolf-whistling I received when the curtain unveiled my nudity. I sincerely don't believe they were applauding simply because Sands asked them to. "Yes, I cannot tell you how much this heroic man has saved our entire curriculum just by stepping in when we needed him most. So as a pleasant surprise to our handsome savior, I sent out an invitation to the esteemed members of the city's local college, Incommodi Mirum University to join us today, and I am happy to see so many of their students and long time staff members have arrived in answer to my call."

My blood ran cold at her words. How I wished the world could have ended right there. Why would I be so bothered that Incommodi Mirum University was in attendance to this event you ask? Well, simply put...that's the college yours truly graduated from. I was standing stark naked before people from my precious alma mater! I bragged about graduating there with honors to all my colleagues so it was no surprise that Sands knew of it. It was unlikely that any of the students recognized me (unless they were freshman when I graduated) but I have always had close relationships to my professors, it's mostly what influenced my decision to become one myself.

God I hope none of my former teachers were in the audience now. What would they think of me?

Thanks to my faulted vision without my glasses, I gratefully couldn't see most of the people out in the audience. Unfortunately, my vision wasn't so bad that I couldn't see the first few rows. In the aisle in front of me, I spotted the beaming faces of Professor Sands' students. All of them laughing and pointing upward toward me on the stage as they pulled out their camera phones. Among them was the darling face of Bridget, she sat there looking up at me adoringly and lustfully. I would have been flattered if I weren't naked in front of so many people. I couldn't bear to look at any of those students anymore so I turned to my right, and what I saw was so much worse.

My greatest fears had been confirmed. I was looking at none other than the faces of my former professors from IMU. Professors from almost every one of my favorite courses were sitting in the front row of the third aisle looking right at me. My male professors looked appalled and intrigued while the female professor's looked delighted and dumbfounded. All of them were surprised to see one of their most promising students become a teacher just to get naked on stage. Their judgmental stares caused me to lower my hands towards my crotch.

"Hands to your sides!" Arggh! What was it about Sands chiding tone that made me obey her? I suppose I didn't want to look like I was ducking out of a commitment or maybe I instinctively feared Sands had a latent mean streak she has yet to show me at it's full potential. Either way, I raised my hands up again much to my audience's enjoyment. "Now I know it must be difficult for some of you in the far back to get a good look at Professor Finn's naked body, so I made some arrangements. Stage crew...turn them on!"

I was so focused on the crowd I didn't even notice that there were four large monitors in the room until they were turned on. Two of them were placed on each side of the stage while the other two were hung off to the sides of the auditorium midway so that everyone all the way in the back could see them. Oh boy...did they see them alright. Just when I thought this situation had reached it's humiliating apex, all of the monitors turned on and each screen featured a segment of my naked body up close!

I dropped my arms and looked about trying to see where the feed was coming from. There were two cameras propped up at the foot of the stage being manned by the museum staff that were directed right at me. Turning around in a panic, I could see two young men operating the cameras that I noticed before while entering backstage.

So those were for me! I thought.

Turning back around, I saw that in the middle of the auditorium, the monitor to left side featured the bunched up muscles on my back and the back of my head. On the screen across from that, you can see my heels, my calves, my thighs, and my ass. To the right side of the stage, you can see my bare torso still glistening from sweat along with a clear view of my face. Off to the left side of the stage, you could plainly see the front of my legs along with my dick! I moved my hands once again...

"Hands to your sides!" Sands yelled. There was no way I was allowed to preserve a shred of my dignity through this. Looking redder than I ever did before, I closed my eyes and reluctantly assumed my agonizing pose before the bustling room. "I understand it must be difficult piecing together a picture from four different segments but I wanted to make sure all of you could see everything up close and clearly in the back. Those of you upfront, have a much better view of Professor Finn's actual pose on stage. If any of you think you made a mistake, don't worry, we have all day to try and get it right. Now pencils up and make some art!" There was cheering followed by the audible sounds of writing utensils scribbling on paper throughout the room. My God, all of these people were going to have a picture of me naked! And what did she mean 'all day'?

I kept my eyes closed for the most part until Sands instructed me not to alter my facial expression. Apart from my perpetual blush, I stood there trying to look for an empty space in the room to rest my eyes on. I don't know how long this whole thing took. Too long in my opinion. I was allowed breaks to rest my arms for five minute intervals during this degrading process but I wasn't allowed to leave the stage or cover up.

At one point, I was permitted a quick bathroom break were I thankfully was allowed to leave the stage. Unfortunately, the closest bathroom was right through the front entrance of the auditorium. Meaning I had to run down the walkway between the aisles, allowing a fair share of my audience to get a closer view of me. The students and teachers cheered as I streaked by them while uselessly holding my junk, which they had already seen.

I thought maybe I could get a breather in the restroom, but wouldn't you know it? It was almost full. I wanted to grab a stall but the presence of feet seen from under the doors told me they were all taken. There were three urinals and two of them were already taken. The only available one was between two men who were already doing their business. Silently praying that they would keep their heads down as I crept next to them, I parted my hands from my crotch and then relieved myself in the only open urinal. Not totally unexpected, I was noticed almost immediately.

The tall man standing to my left had spiky black hair, green eyes, a silver hoop through his ear, and was wearing a black suit and tie; he looked the same age as me. While the young gentleman to my right had to have been another student; he had messy red hair, brown eyes, a face full of freckles, and was wearing a yellow hoodie with light blue cargo pants. At the sight of a naked man suddenly peeing next to them, they couldn't help but curiously lean over to see what I was holding; if only to confirm how naked I truly was. As they looked down between my legs, sure enough, they knew they weren't imagining things. They looked across at each other then stifled a laugh. I blushed all the way to my ears.

"Um...you lose something there buddy?" The man in the suit asked me.

"Only my dignity." I groaned.

"Well, you're certainly dressed for that." The redhead in the hoodie patted my back and chuckled.

The two of them finished with the urinals and zipped up their flies. The man in the suit playfully swatted me on my bare ass before heading to the sink. I had already completed what I needed to do there, I was just standing there waiting for them to leave since I didn't want to walk out the door with them. Just as they finished washing their hands as they joked to one another, the sounds of flushing echoed from the stalls. A chill ran down my spine as the men in the stalls stood to pull their pants up. I dashed over to the sinks and quickly squirted soap into my hand from the dispenser. This may sound absurd because I was in a hurry to get out of there without more people seeing me, but I just couldn't bring myself to leave a restroom without washing my hands, that's just disgusting!

Alas, my desire for cleanliness became my undoing as all the men from the stalls emerged around the same time. There were two elderly men and another student who froze in place, mouths open, as they took in the sight of a naked man with his hands under running water. I held their gaze for a long moment before I turned off the sink. Face full of red, I flicked my hands to air dry them, placed them in front of my crotch, gave my voyeurs a quick nod, and walked out of the door as nonchalantly as I could. Man, I seem to have the worst luck in bathrooms.

Returning to the auditorium, I had the idea of coming through another door in hopes of avoiding a spectacle before I reluctantly took the stage again. I didn't have such luck. The moment I tiptoed through the door..."Hands to your sides!" Sands cried out across the auditorium. She spotted me the instant I came in. Does she have enhanced vision or am I just that noticeable in the nude? Feeling defeated once again, I moved my hands to my sides. My plan to slip in inconspicuously backfired as a different section of the crowd got a closer look at my body as well. Just like on the bus, more than a couple of people reached out and gave my butt a squeeze while I tried to power-walk down the aisle.

Climbing back on the center of the stage, I was forced to once again pose totally nude before hundreds of ogling individuals with no hope of any privacy with four giant monitors enhancing the view of my fully-exposed body. This was unquestionably the most embarrassing experience in my life. And Lord knows I have had my share. Truly, it was a miracle that I was able to endure this humiliation for so many hours but somehow I managed. By the time this nightmare finally came to a welcoming end, it was already nighttime.