Enmity of States Ch. 01

Story Info
People's lives cross as 2 nations are on the brink of war.
2.5k words
4.75
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

This is something I've been brewing for a while and I hope you enjoy it. It's a second world sci-fi story based on a world not unlike ours. One nation, the Union, dominates the continent this story takes place on, but the Republic holds out. Our story starts with our Republic characters. So here's chapter one. (All the female characters are based on porn stars and I'd be happy to share a "cast list" with you if you'd like.)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter One

LEXI

The marker loomed before them, an edifice of dark stone reaching into the gray sky like the lone finger of a long dead stone titan. The patrol huddled together, watching the dark form at the base, reading the marks. She looked back and nodded, but turned back to it one more time. Lexi didn't say anything. They were counting on her and she wasn't going to let them down. Brushing the snow away from the markings, she could make out the symbols, but to be sure she pulled the scanner from her belt. A green light popped on to the side of the symbols and a small screen sputtered to life. The scanner confirmed what she thought. Clicking it off, she slid the device back on to her belt and trotted back to the patrol.

"Found our way back," she said to Sergeant Foxx, the tall, straight backed squad leader. "That's Marker 37, we're just inside the no zone."

"Good," he said, pulling up the scarf around his face. "I want to get back to base. If we got caught in the no zone, we'd be in a world of trouble. Good job, Ellis."

"Thank you, sergeant," she said as she fell in line with the other soldiers in white and grey camos as they moved out.

"Nice job, hunter tracker," Corporal Scott said, his voice slowly drawling out the words. She smiled up at the handsome young man from the Western Reaches. He smiled back before he lifted his own scarf back into place.

Lexi adjusted her carbine and reached down to touch the sword-like knife at her hip. The knife of the elite hunter trackers. She worked hard to earn the weapon and it felt like she had to prove herself every day to men like Foxx. They walked in rows of two back the path they came, walking in the tracks of the person in front of them. They had been sent out to check on a downed listening post, but the storm settled in and they got turned around. She should have said something earlier, but she knew that Foxx wouldn't listen. He'd only been half serious when he suggested she take the lead and she got them back to the marker. From here it was less than a league to base. She couldn't wait for a hot tin of soup and a biscuit.

"Y'know, even one of Younger's biscuits is gonna be good," Scott said, his voice muffled by the scarf.. He'd moved close to her. The tall, rangy Reachman had the kind of voice you could listen to all night, especially when he played his huitar and sang one of those twangy ballads that were so popular on the wireless these days. She hoped she'd get to hear him sing tonight, maybe a little something else. "Where'd you learn to track like that?"

"My daddy used to take us hunting in the Uplands," she said, remembering times spent with her father and sister in the fall, watching the lophorns peacefully chewing and vegetation, hearing the crack of the rifle as she took down her first lophorn at twelve. It still filled her with exhilaration and excitement.

"You got that far away look again," he said. She could see his shoulders move and could tell he was laughing. Foxx held his hand up, looking back at them.

"A little goddess-damned discipline please," he hissed. "We are way too close to the border to be fucking around. I want to put as much ground between us and that marker."

They walked in silence for a long time. It was an impossibly quiet night and the air seemed to swallow all sound. Lexi cocked an ear, listening and heard nothing. They walked for what felt like an eternity. Two of the soldiers above started playing a whistling game and two more were mumbling jokes back and forth. The sergeant said nothing, he kept his eyes ahead on the trail. One of the men, Finney, finally said, "I can't wait to get back to base, I wanna hear the replay of the bunkers match. Capitol was playing Beren Nine-Six."

"That ain't gonna be close," Scott said. "Nine-Six is gonna own them."

"Didn't picture you for a Nine-Six man," Lexi said. His eyes twinkled.

"When all you have around you are three teams named the Riders and Ringle, you find another team," he drawled. "I'm guessing you're a Gainer."

Lexi shook her head.

"Capitol?"

"Ring the bell," she said. Scott chuckled.

"Belhower?" he shook his head. "I can't imagine a good girl like you rooting for those ruffians."

"That's what they are-wait, you hear that?" Lexi held up her arm and the back half of the column stopped. The sergeant held up the front half. Scott raised his rifle, as did the other soldiers. For long, tense moment no one said anything, each set of eyes scanning the treeline and rocks that surrounded them. After a few moments, Finney made a sound.

"Probably just your panties dr-"

Finney's head exploded, chunks of skull and skin splattering in the snow behind him. The heavy gunner stepped forward, warming up his machine gun, he started his howl he was peppered with bullets. The sergeant howled the order to take cover when a grenade turned him into a pile of meat. The rest of the soldiers darted behind rocks. Lexi felt something lance through her body armor and felt something hot burn through her shoulder. She cried out.

"You're not hit," Scott said as he dragged her behind a rock. They took no more fire but no one moved. They whispered out numbers down the line.

"There's no need to whisper," a voice called from the darkness. "Three of you are dead, one is fatally wounded. The remaining eight are still alive, seven men and one female, is that correct? You are surrounded. I have a full company. I would suggest throwing down your weapons and surrendering."

Lexi barely heard the last bit. Her vision had become blurry and she felt light headed. Her carbine was heavy in her arms. Scott looked at her and said, "Third Squad, stand down."

They men threw their weapons down and stepped from behind their cover, their hands up. A half dozen soldiers in long white cloaks stepped down into the pathway. Lexi leaned against Scott, her words slurring, "Haldoverians."

"Where are the rest of your men?" Scott asked. She could feel his coiled muscles under his coat. A rifle cracked and the bullet ricocheted off one of the stones behind him.

"Well hidden, I assure you."

"This is a violation of the borders," Scott said.

"Who are you sweetling?" he said, stepping towards Lexi, pushing down her scarf to see her face. Lexi tried to talk, but she couldn't form the words. "Very pretty. My men will tend to her."

One of the Haldoveri came over, taking Lexi from Scott.

"What's wrong with her?"

"She was born in the wrong country," the soldier said. And just as the darkness took Lexi, she heard the fire of machine guns and someone yelling no.

SAMANTHA

She could feel the soldier's eyes on her, so she stalked around, trying to get out of his line of sight, but she couldn't shake him. Instead, she pivoted and charged right for him. He stood up, bracing himself and watched her charge at him. She stood a full head taller than him and as she poked him in the chest, he winced in pain.

"What are you looking at little soldier boy?"

"Are you Sammy Granton?"

Sammy sighed and stepped back. The soldier smiled, his face blushing.

"Yes," she said.

"You're even hotter in person," he said. She glowered. He was good looking, if a little short, in his tan uniform, but she couldn't let him know that. She shoved him back with her one finger then moved back to her friends.

"Why do you do that?" Myriam Bozadt asked. Almost as tall as Sam's six foot but more muscular, she was one of the best defenders in the National League. She shook her head, looking over to the cluster of soldiers. "They're cute enough."

"Oh, stop it," Sam said, sipping her drink.

"She's still pining for that Razorspine buckler, what was his name?"

"Liddel," she said, "and he doesn't count."

"And why not?" asked Amanda Fuller. Short and stocky, the dark skinned riser glaced across to Sam, frowning as she did so.

"Cause, I fucked his brains out and he couldn't quite cover me properly the next time we played them."

"You are a vicious slut," Amanda said.

"What unit you boys with?"'

"We ain't boys," a thick, bull necked soldier yelled back. Sam rolled her eyes. The one that had been eyeing her pushed back the big soldier.

"37th Heavy Cav," the soldier said. She tried to remember what unit her sister had been attached. She couldn't. Frowning at the thought of her sister, she waved to the waiter for another round of drinks and pointed to the soldier's table.

"Let me buy the heroes of the Republic a round," she said. "Thank you for your service, boys."

"I'm Nathan," the soldier said after their drinks came and he walked over to her. "Sergeant Nathan Correll, from Messetaquotic."

"Where's that?" she asked. She was on her sixth drink and was on her way to being very drunk. The soldier was looking cuter and cuter. Another drink and he might be hot.

"Well," he said, taking her hand and holding it out. He bunched her three middle fingers together then stretched her pinkie and pointer fingers out, while curling the thumb. It was an approximate map of the Republic. She watched him point where his thumb met his palm and his eyes moved to look down her shirt. She wiggled her breasts just enough to watch his eyes move back and forth.

Samantha Granton was one of the best Bunkers players in the Republic. She was a dominant blitzer and could play three other positions depending on the formation. She was also a wanton slut, fucking her way through both the National League and the Federal League. Tall and blonde with a perfect set of 34 Double D tits that wobbled before the soldier. She smiled at him one more time and said, "But me another drink."

Her apartment in the capital was small and sparsely decorated. It didn't look like the apartment of on of the most famous athletes in the country. Sam liked it that way. The soldier didn't notice the decor, he was too busy shoving his tongue into Sam's mouth. As the door shut, she shoved him against the wall, her tongue darting in and out of his mouth as her hands worked the buckle of his belt. He tried pushing back, to take control, but she was too strong, forcing him to stay against the wall. She liked it.

"You want a fight?" she asked as his pants dropped. He stepped out of them along with his shoes. She grabbed his semirigid cock, stroking it to hardness.

"I want to fuck," he said, yanking back on her hair and sucking down her neck. She let out a soft moan as he kissed down her chest. She stroked faster as he forced her against the wall and she continued to stoke. She stepped out of her dress.

"No bra or panties, nice," the soldier said. She wondered how young he was.

"Are you going to keep talking or fuck me?"

"I'm going to fuck that dirty mouth of yours," he said, forcing her to her knees. She wrestled against him, but she let him win this time. She wanted the cock that loomed before her. She opened her mouth to say something and he crammed it in. He pinned her hands above her head and pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. She moaned as drool filled her mouth and she slobbered all over the cock.

"Wah! Wah! Wah"

She took every pump, his balls slapping her chin, groaning and moaning.

"Wah! Wah! Wah!"

Her fucked her face with an almost hateful intensity.

"Wah! Wah! Wah!"

He reached down and put his fingers in her hair, forcing her face all the way to the root of his cock. He grunted as his cock exploded in her mouth, then on her face, covering it with cum. She slurped his cock and played with his balls as he looked down at her with a wild look in his eyes. She stood and led him by his balls into the bedroom. He threw her on to the bed and crawled between her legs, kissing her inner thighs.

"That's it lil soldier boy," she teased. "Making you cum was easy b-"

She stopped midsentence as he shoved three fingers into her pussy and started licking her clit. She arched her back as he moved up and down, his tongue pushing inside of her as he thumb fucked her clit. Another finger found her ass and she squealed. He was rough, raw and angry. She hoped he fucked like this. She almost screamed as he worked her pussy over.

"Fuck me," she said, "Fuck me now."

And he did, sliding his throbbing cock into her. She groaned as he did so, wrapping her long legs around him and he fucked her. Each thrust was an angry pump inside her and she loved it, scratching his back as she did so.

"You like that you whore," he said.

"If that's all you got," she said as he pounded her. He pulled out and flipped her over. She didn't fight him and he push her head into the pillows as he entered her from behind. It was animal. Visceral. He slammed in and out of her.

Fap-fap-fap.

She screamed into her pillows as their bodies slapped into each other.

Fap-fap-fap.

She writhed against him, trying to get up, but he refused pushing her down harder. Holding her hips in place.

"Stay there, bitch!

Fap-fap-fap.

He slowed and she could feel him tensing up.

"No," she said. "You better make me cum."

Fap.

Fap.

Fap.

He slammed into her one more time and grunted as she felt him fill her with his cum. He collapsed next to her, a sweaty mess.

"Holy fuck," he breathed.

"I'll be right back," Sam said, getting up to go to the bathroom. Not just to clean up. The wand was impossible quiet as she teased the orgasm out of herself.