Ennui Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm?"

She holds up the gloves. "Putting these on. Such ingrained habit." She exhales again and looks in my eyes. "This will be a learning experience for me."

My erection is ten inches from her nose, raging and dripping. Pre-come rolls down the under surface back toward my body.

She smiles, staring straight at it. "Okay, I will admit, this condition is a bit different than I'm used to during urologic examinations."

"Doesn't it happen with some patients?"

"Oh God, yes. But, never quite this... urgent."

She extends her fingertips to lift it, and I quiver in anticipation of contact. But her fingers pause an inch away. I mentally mourn. They start to descend, but then reverse. Then start to descend again, then reverse again.

"Sorry, sorry," she says. "This is just so odd for me, my decade-long professional training never to touch without gloves." She looks up and sees anguish on my face. "Oh my God," she covers her mouth, smiling. "I'm being so awful, aren't I? Worst tease ever, I know. Totally unintentional, I promise." She chuckles. "Not the patient-centered care I was taught, sorry. I'll try to do better. Just—it's a little difficult for me to get started. Be patient with me."

"It's okay," I whisper. "Anything's okay."

She blows through pursed lips, eyes to the side, trying to center herself, shaking her extended fingers by her sides. The air of her breath tickles all over me.

"Liam, I—I may need another minute." To my dismay, she stands from the stool. "Go ahead and pull your pants up, I will have you moved to Carla's patient room down the hall."

"Aren't—aren't you coming?" I ask, panicked.

"Yes, yes. I must do this. I must."

"But—but—what if Carla comes back?" Oops. I didn't mean mean to vocalize that inner fear.

She laughs, lowering her face into her fingertips. "Well, we'll just have to hope, for your sake, that that doesn't happen." She smirks. "Look at the worry on your face. You sure know how to flatter a girl. No, I won't go far. I—actually, I need to go to my desk and read up some on this. I—I had a one-week seminar on this fertility-arousal stuff back in Nursing school, but that was years and years ago, and—frankly I didn't pay much attention to this sub-field because I never thought I'd need it."

I cringed. "How long will that take?"

"Just—just ten or fifteen minutes. Carla has some books I'd like to leaf through, refresh myself on the basics."

Continued in Chapter 4

12