Sisters of the Sea

Story Info
Achilles spends a night with two sister princesses.
2.2k words
4.66
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knight Achilles Keane lowered his head before the King of Atlantis. The battle was won; the Sea Beast's head lay at his feet. There was nothing more that Achilles had to do but accept the King's thanks and be on his way.

The King had other plans. On either side of the King sat his two Daughters. On the left was Santara, the older sister: famed for her beauty and grace, Santara graced the court as a patron of the arts. She could be found at every ball dressed in traditional Atlantean finery, but she was also known to be fickle and have a wicked temper. On the right was Bismutha, the fiery younger sister. She was famous for fighting alongside her cohort of Knights and slaying the beasts that plagued the southernmost villages. While she was known for her strength, she was also famed for her compassion, especially to children of the coasts.

"For your great sacrifice and heroism, Achilles, you have lived up to your namesake," King Maximillian said. "We shall celebrate you this evening... come, come. There is to be a great party in your honor."

"Many thanks, King Maximillian," Achilles said, his smile wry, "But I'm afraid there are other beasts to slay."

"I insist on your attendance," the King said. "This is a ceremony you will not want to miss. I am giving you a gift."

"With all due respect, your majesty," Achilles said, "I have everything I could want.. Every adventure has been fulfilling. Every beast you have sent me on to slay has been a noble quest. I have enough gold, food, and a tankard full of ale for the evening. I desire nothing more."

The King hesitated, thinking for a moment, lost in thought. As he paused, Santara leaned forward and whispered into his ear. The King shook his head. Santara insisted, and Bismutha leaned forward as well. They discussed quietly for another moment, and finally, the King nodded.

"Perhaps a different gift, then," he said. "Not a beast to be tamed, but perhaps to tame you."

"I beg your pardon?" Achilles asked, an uncharacteristic wrinkle of worry etching itself between his brows.

"I will give you tonight the gift of my daughters," the King said. "You have single-handedly slain the Dragon of the Gantagren Trench. No one else has come close to your valor. My daughters agree."

Achilles blinked numbly at the King. "But your majesty, I -- "

"There will be no argument, Achilles." the Atlantean King slammed his trident on the stone floor of the throne room. At the echoing sound of the metal against stone, both daughters stood and walked down to Achilles, each taking a hand. Where Achilles had always known human princesses to present themselves head bowed, timid, and docile, both women looked him straight in the eye. In Santara's face, he saw sultry confidence and warmth that crackled. In Bismutha's face, he saw mischief and a wry playfulness that had him gulping back words of protest.

Like a boat against a helpless tide, Achilles muttered and sputtered as the two women led him by the arms back out of the throne room and to an enormous bedroom that he could only assume they shared. The room was full of vibrant pink and white seaweed that hung from the ceiling and clung to the walls like a canopy. The fronds glittered in the sunshine, which came through a skylight over the bed.

As soon as the door shut behind the three of them, Santara let out a large sigh. "Father can be so dense at times," she said, unclipping the back of her dress and letting it fall in shimmering satin waves around her blue skin and onto the floor. Dressed in simple Atlantean undergarments, she sauntered back to Achilles and gestured.

"Wh-what?" Achilles asked.

"Your coat. Can I take your coat?"

"Oh. Yes. Certainly. Your father -- " Achilles began.

"Our father is impossibly thick when it comes to these things. Don't worry yourself about him," Santara said, offering him a quick smile. She took his coat and hung it up.

"That is perhaps one of the few things we can agree on," Bismutha said, laughing before readjusting some invisible flyaway in the mirror on the wall. Achilles blinked rapidly.

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Achilles said, "Surely such an arcane practice as offering his two daughters must be insulting. I apologize if -- "

"Now you sound as thick-headed as him," Santara said, laughing and rolling her eyes. "Honestly. Atlantean mating rituals are as modern as they get. We only choose the most heroic knights to spend our time with... and we are even pickier about who we invite into our beds. Isn't that right, Bismutha?"

"Yes, you're always right," laughed Bismutha. Achilles whirled as Bismutha stepped out of her shoes and began stripping down in a way that spoke more to business than to pleasure. Where Santara was soft and sultry, Bismutha was tough and supple. For some reason, Achilles thought of low and high tides. He had the distinct feeling he was about to drown no matter what.

"Don't tell us we must convince you to spend the night with us...?" Santara tilted her head as if in either confusion or concern. "We were only trying to say 'thank you'... can't we say thank you?"

Achilles grabbed Santara roughly, as he'd imagined doing many sleepless nights. There had been many Kingdoms that he'd visited, but none with a custom like this. He'd be damned if he didn't take the opportunity to bed two beautiful sea maidens.

"There we go," Santara said, tangling her fingers into his hair and pulling him into a kiss. She tasted sweet and salty simultaneously -- the sensation of being zapped by a jellyfish came to mind as she flicked her tongue across his lips and giggled. He couldn't tell if it was pleasurable or just surprising.

"There's the hero we know," Bismutha agreed, sidling behind him and squeezing his shoulders. They made an awkward half-dance to the bed before he pushed Santara back onto the sheets. She squealed in delight, not slowing as she worked to unbuckle his belted trousers.

"We only have a few hours before the grand ceremony," Santara said, her breath hitching as she finally managed to undo the buckle. "But if we are late, we are late. What are they going to do, turn us away? We are the princesses, and tonight you are our guest of honor. And... and... oh my," her voice turned coy as she slid a hand into Achilles' pants.

"What is it?" Bismutha asked, her tongue sliding up the side of Achilles' neck.

"We are going to be late," Santara announced momentarily before licking the tip of Achilles' cock. Again the sensation of being zapped rocketed through him, but this time there was no denying it was insanely pleasurable. He muttered a curse under his breath. "Have you never been with an Atlantean girl before, Achilles?" asked Santara, her eyes wide and delighted.

He could only shake his head helplessly as she took him deep into her mouth, gurgling around his length. Her clever tongue circled the tip as she took him impossibly deeper into her throat -- almost as if she didn't need to breathe. The little zapping sensation was making his knees wobbly. If she kept stroking his balls like that he was going to --

"No fair," Bismutha complained, climbing onto the bed before the hero. "I want a turn."

Santara smirked and slid Achilles out of her mouth, wiping the drool from her lips.

"Sorry, sister. Can I kiss it better?"

"Mm. Yes," Bismutha said, and the two women kissed, for a moment lost to him as they entangled on the bed. Then Santara lifted her head.

"Well?" she asked, blinking up at him, "Aren't you the least bit curious about what else we have in store for you?"

"I want to ride his cock," Bismutha said, her voice almost a whine of neediness.

"I'm the oldest. I get the first choice," Santara said bossily.

"Fight me for it," Bismutha said, and Achilles felt himself nearly go weak with desire as the two women wrestled each other naked on the bed. Bismutha was physically stronger than Santara, but Santara's electric shocks seemed to weaken Bismutha, who whimpered. Achilles could see her pussy dripping as Santara pinned her younger sister to the bed.

"I win again," Santara said with a laugh.

"No fair," Bismutha whined.

"Don't cry. I can make it better," Santara said, lowering her head between Bismutha's thighs. She gave the other woman a long lick before wiggling her bottom back at Achilles.

"Well?" Santara asked. "Will you make me squirt salt water for you, or will you just watch?" Without a word, Achilles climbed onto the bed and grabbed her hips, jerking her towards him.

"Yes. Yes!" Santara gasped as he wedged the tip in. She was soaked, impossibly so -- she seemed to slip and slide around him and then grip him all within the space of a moment. She gasped as he wedged himself in one gradual thrust at a time. "You're bigger than I thought, even for a human," she managed to moan.

"You can take it," Bismutha murmured as Santara whimpered. "You can take him, every inch of him,"

"Mmph," Santara managed as Bismutha kissed her, and then Santara began to suck Bismutha's clit, sending the electricity through her lips into the other woman's slick center. Achilles set a slow pace, moving Santara's hips back into his. She seemed perfectly content with this and moaned every so often into Bismutha's pussy.

It was only a few short minutes before Bismutha cried out, gripping the sheets, and Achilles watched in amazement as Bismutha squirted onto her sister's face. Overtaken by lust, Achilles gripped Santara's hips and began to move more quickly.

"You want me to make you cum like that?" he asked, digging his fingertips into Santara's hips.

"Yes. Yes," Santara moaned, lost in him as she thrust backward. "Oh -- oh, Achilles, I'm close. Harder, please -- please -- "

He felt her body close up around him, squeezing him, demanding his cum. He was so close that he could feel the edge and knew he was riding it dangerously...

She cried out, and he felt the same electricity from her lips rock through him as she came, and he nearly tumbled over the edge after her. He felt helpless to do anything but gasp in pleasure as her pussy tightened around him, tiny shocks of pleasure ricocheting under his skin.

"Squeeze him dry," Bismutha demanded in a needy whine.

"I am, I am," Santara panted, but only a moment later, her thighs shook, and he knew she was nearing the end of her tolerance.

"You're not," Bismutha said, grinning and tugging her sister off of Achilles' cock, "I can make him cum. Watch," she yanked Achilles down on top of her and wrapped her legs around him, gripping him. He could immediately tell that where Santara's way was artistry, Bismutha was all athletics. She twisted and wriggled the tip in and continued to writhe under him until he was deep inside her. Santara's eyes were locked on the two of them as Bismutha flipped him over and began to ride him with the ferocity of a true Atlantean warrior. Her hips rose and crashed against him like the tide in storm again and again. She soaked his groin with saltwater as her inscrutable depths squeezed him, and he inhaled sharply as she lifted her weight, spun, and began fucking him from the opposite side, her ass rising up and down in front of his eyes.

"Fuck. Fuck, I -- " he tried to speak but couldn't find words.

"Come for us," Santara whimpered, kissing him again. He turned his head to face her, and again, her tongue flicked out to shock him, the most substantial current yet.

With a moan, he tipped over the edge, Bismutha's strong hips grinding the orgasm out of him. He barely breathed as her pussy soaked his cock with silky saltwater. He gasped for air, again thinking he must be drowning in pleasure. He saw stars and sparkling seaweed on the ceiling... he could hear Bismutha's smug laughter, but it felt as though it was from far away... there was only sensation here, brilliant sparkling sensation...

Eventually, Bismutha climbed off, and they bickered on either side or him. He stared at the ceiling in awe as he realized what they were saying:

"No fair. I'm the oldest, I should be the one that gets filled to the brim with the hero's cum." Santara whined.

"You just can't fuck as well as I can yet. It's okay, don't be sad. I promised to teach you better, and I will." Bismutha said.

"I think I'm about to pass out," Achilles managed.

"Aw, but the festival!" Bismutha said, barely lifting her head. Then both sisters laughed.

"That's okay Achilles, sweetheart," Santara said. "There will be other festivals, but you only get to do this the first time once..."

"Wait. Do you mean we're doing this again?" he asked, struggling to stay coherent as his head spun.

"Achilles, we're yours now," Bismutha said. "Honestly. Humans tend to be so thick sometimes..."

"It's okay. He'll learn."

He had a feeling he would.

END.