Enough is Enough

Story Info
750 words.
726 words
3.61
34.6k
28
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What were you thinking? Why did you have me served with divorce papers today?"

"Well, I have had enough."

"What do you mean enough, are you talking about us swapping with the neighbours? You remember you agreed to that."

"Well, you certainly enjoyed yourself, again and again, but also remember I did not really want to do that, I just agreed to make you happy. Let's face it you certainly did better out of that swap, all you can talk about is what a total stud Dave is and how you can't wait to do it again."

Seriously it was so unfair, I received a plump, titless, woman who only wanted missionary style. All she wanted was a pump and done, she didn't care about having any orgasms and I had to use lube because she was so dry. She was would rather watch painted dry then have sex, so would I. So suffice to say the swaps have become more and more one sided over time.

My wife on the other hand, was receiving Dave's 'massive' cock in every hole multiple times each time they met. It was an all night fuck fest and she couldn't stop raving about it to me after every time. I have had enough of that.

"Okay so this is about your brother in law Alvin?"

"Well,"

Interrupting me, "What! I can't believe you! You and your sister Beth Ann agreed to that since she had such a low sex drive and Alvin was getting frustrated. I was trying to help them out by reliving his stress."

"Well, Beth Ann is not so happy, because you are over there three or four times a week and Alvin never wants to make love to her anymore."

"It's not my fault she is a lousy fuck! If she wasn't such a cold fish in bed maybe Alvin would be more interested."

"Well,"

Interrupting me again, "I just can't believe you two! I am doing her a favour, with your approval and you are now reneging!"

"Well, I never really wanted to do that either but I agreed to make you happy."

My wife was not happy right now. As a matter of fact she was livid, I have never seen her so mad.

"So, that is why you are divorcing me? Because of two things you agreed to do! That is such bull shit, I am going to destroy you in the divorce! You are such a spineless worm, I wish I had never met you."

"Well,"

Interrupting me yet again, "And, I suppose you are all in a hissy fit about me sleeping with your boss to get you that big promotion? Even though once again you agreed to that to?"

"Well, that is not exactly how it went down is it? I mean you were sleeping with him for 6 months before the promotion even became available and then suddenly I found out you were doing it 'for me.'"

"Semantics, so what the timeline is a little off and maybe I did overstep things a little, you were very happy with the promotion, and once I asked you, you did agree."

"Well, that is true, I guess but that is not why I had you served either."

"OK then spit it out! Come on after 3 years of marriage, and lets face it the best sex you've ever had in your life, what caused you to suddenly want to divorce me."

"Well, you finally crossed a line that I could not, and will never accept." You just can't sleep with someone just cause you feel like it,"

Interrupting, once again, "Ok I get it now you want me to tell you first because you love being a cuckold, and it gives you a cheap thrill. I thought you liked me sleeping with others and then telling you about it, I thought it turned you on, you never told me to stop doing it or talking about it."

"Well, I hated it all, I only agreed to it to make you happy and I know now that was a big mistake and I have had enough."

"So why not tell me and we could talk about it, instead of this silly divorce idea."

"When my mom phoned me and told me you seduced my dad, that was it, enough is enough!"