Enough! Last Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another martini, extra dirty for you sir?" the bartender inquired of Craig.

"That would be great, thank you."

"I like the start of the evening." Lisa purred "Extra dirty and twisted."

Craig blushed and laughed. "You have a very unique and naughty sense of humor. And remember I'm married."

"Little innocent me?" Lisa responded with obvious false offense.

"I was just commenting on our choice of beverages. I think I might like to try your cock..." Lisa put emphasis on that syllable and let it hang for a moment "... tail myself."

Lisa continued the fake innocent act. First she adjusted her skirt so not quite as much thigh was showing. She then adjusted her blouse in an attempt to hide cleavage. Of course the blouse opened up again immediately and Lisa crossed her leg so the slit in the skirt showed more thigh again. Her actions had the intended effect, however. Craig thoroughly checked out her breasts and legs.

"In the meantime, to a new business relationship." Lisa toasted.

They tipped glasses, sipped drinks and did talk, mostly business. Lisa let Craig talk about his work, hearing several tidbits that would move stocks in the coming weeks. She would need to call her broker in the morning.

Lisa came up with a bald face lie mixed in with enough truth to convince Craig. After all, she could not very well explain that she was kicking her husband out of their house and moving him into this corporate apartment. And she certainly was not going to tell Craig that her ex-husband worked for his law firm. That would spoil the cold vengeance of this encounter.

Instead she told Craig that she worked for the company that owned this apartment building and that she had spent the last few nights in a corporate apartment so she could be close by for business. It was subject to a non-disclosure so she could not say more.

Craig nodded sagely at this, even though he had been babbling confidential information that Lisa was about to use to short his client's stock. It would be crashing Monday.

Even though they mostly discussed business Lisa had cranked up her flirting to very high. If Craig said something even remotely humorous she would laugh and make sure she touched his arm or his thigh, an easy reach as they faced each other on bar stools. She pretended to remove lint from his suit jacket and straightened his tie. Craig could not keep his eyes off her cleavage and legs as they talked.

When Craig had finished his martini Lisa suggested they move to a table and grab some dinner. The after work crowd had thinned out so there was plenty of seating and the restaurant itself was a pretty good seafood place.

At Lisa's request they took a corner booth so she could position herself to move closer to Craig throughout the meal. They ordered a passable Fume Blanc with their meal. Craig was beginning to loosen up, though an occasional "I'm married" still came out if Lisa's hands lingered on his thigh too long.

"Oh don't mind me. I'm just really expressive physically, especially if I'm a bit intoxicated."

Craig explained he had stopped using marijuana after his kids had been born, mostly to set a good example. He would like to try it again.

"Well you are in a spot where recreational is legal and easy to get." Lisa explained. "Maybe you can join me after dinner and try it again."

"Shit. I don't know." Craig started. "I'm..."

"Married" they said together prompting laughter.

"Jinx! You need to loosen up. Smoking from a vape pen is not anything to get in a twist about." Lisa explained.

"The thing is, when I was doing it back in the day, it always made me horny. I mean, back then my wife and I... well I really shouldn't say."

"You can be completely open with me about it. I like it with sex too." Lisa explained faking clinical detachment. She wanted this guy thinking about being young and horny. She knew it was a risk but it may be worth it.

"God! The sex was fantastic! And we would do the kinkiest stuff that I will not talk about in public." Craig grinned lost in sexual fantasies. Lisa crossed her legs so that the lace tops of her stockings showed. Craig stared down at them, his sexual thoughts pretty clearly moving to Lisa.

"I know what you mean." Lisa giggled as she sipped some wine. "There have been a couple of times when smoking with friends has turned into, well."

Lisa leaned in close and whispered in his ear, making sure she used her exhales to get a rise out of him and noticing his pants twitch.

"In fact I've had a smoke session turn into a threesome." Lisa continued.

Craig turned to her, clearly entranced. His wife had left his head, never to return that evening.

"Really?" he whispered, amazed. "Can I ask, two men or one and another woman?"

"Which time?" Lisa whispered back then gave him an evil grin.

While they were chatting they had finished their meal. The discussion turned back to marijuana and sex while they had coffee. Lisa ordered an expresso while Craig sipped an Irish coffee. He was pretty relaxed by this point.

"You are a fantasy come true for lots of guys." Craig said, keeping his voice low even though no one was sitting close enough to hear. "I mean threesomes. You have a fantastic body. Those brown eyes and your lips, the way you dress and your attitude... wow."

"Well thank you." Lisa responded.

"I mean... I don't know how to ask so I'll just ask how... " Craig began to blush.

"You are not used to women who really love sex, are you?" Lisa responded.

"Not really. She was never that into it and always tells me it is a chore for her to get going. She seems to like it once we get started though." Craig said, deliberately using pronouns to avoid references to his wife or marriage.

"Well, let me tell you." Lisa began before telling the story, modified to leave out revenge sex, of having Karl and Colleen over and spending a Sunday afternoon high and horny. She explained how a bit of dancing with Colleen turned into a make out session and show for Karl. She talked about how exciting it felt to have two people completely focused on her pleasure then, in turn focusing on each of them. She talked about how it felt to have her clit licked by a woman while a man was inside her pussy or ass and how great sucking on Colleen's clit had been as she had screamed with her orgasms.

Craig looked at her with astonishment as she spoke, interrupting on occasion with expressions of surprise or disbelief.

"So are you bi?" he asked.

"Gender fluid would be the best way to express it. I much prefer men. I love the feeling of a man deep inside me." Lisa smiled with desire. "But if I feel passionate about someone and the energy is right I go for it."

"You also seem to really like weed."

"For sex, it is just... wow, such an enhancer for orgasms." Lisa explained. "Think of a normal orgasm and how great that feels and then multiply by 10"

"And anal? I mean I've been told that it is no fun and not pleasant." Craig said, again avoiding a reference to his wife, Lisa noticed.

"Oh, you have been told wrong. You need to be real gentle when you start but once I get into it, it is fantastic." Lisa then added the story of Colin and Vinnie and how fantastic it had felt to have a man in her ass and pussy at the same time. How exciting it was to be pounded by two young men and how sexy it felt to be so desired.

As she spoke Lisa shifted closer and closer to Craig, making sure he could see the lacy top of her stockings and some of the lacy edge of her red push up bra. She would touch Craig to emphasize points and at one point stroked his hand to demonstrate how she had slowly stroked a cock.

Craig turned the topic back to the threesome with Colleen, a subject he found to be far more of a turn on.

"Well," Lisa explained, "I like to tease so when I was doing oral with her it was... let me demonstrate, if you don't mind."

Lisa took a spoonful of whipped cream off Craig's Irish coffee and demonstrated how she used the tip of her tongue to slowly tease, licking off just a bit of the cream each time then finally taking it all in her mouth.

Lisa giggled as Craig looked at her with wonder. There was a bulge in his pants that even a suit could not hide.

Lisa had been emphasizing what she was saying by placing her hands on Craig's thigh, moving closer to the bulge each time. He dressed on the left she saw. She brushed against his cock as she removed her hand.

"Totally by accident, of course." Lisa thought with a chuckle as she spoke.

"Listen, let's pay the check then come up and we can use my vape pen. It has no smell and works great!" Lisa said. "I also have some great single malt scotch for a nightcap."

"OK. But just that, right?" Craig said without the note that he was married.

Lisa nodded and insisted on paying the check because she planned on expensing it. They had talked about his firm needing space in Houston, after all.

"But you can escort a lady back to her room." Lisa said as they were leaving the restaurant. She took his arm and made sure her breast pressed against it.

As they waited for the elevator Lisa removed the vape pen from her purse, taking a hit after the doors closed then offering it to Craig.

"Wow, been a long time." Craig said, looking at the pen.

"I'll bet it still feels good." Lisa answered.

Craig took a hit and began to cough.

"Yes, you need to go easy on those things. I should have warned you." Lisa said. "And it has been a bit since you've used."

"Yeah." Craig agreed between coughs. "But I can feel it already. I forgot how enjoyable this is."

Lisa got them both large glasses of ice water and poured them each some 14 year old single malt scotch. Lisa flipped her own suit jacket over a chair and folded Craig's jacket neatly over it before turning on some techno music and sitting next to him on the couch.

"To business friends" Lisa said as they toasted with their glasses of scotch.

"And to you getting wild again with weed." Lisa said as she took a hit and passed the pen to Craig.

"I had forgotten how good this feels." Craig answered, taking several very small hits that he could handle better.

As he finished his last hit Lisa leaned into him, loosened his tie and unbuttoned his top button.

"This is relaxation time so loosen up." Lisa smiled. Between the edible and the last few hits she was really feeling that tingling sensation that made her so horny when she got high.

"It does feel good." Craig repeated. "I had forgotten what this does to me."

"Oh and what is that?" Lisa smiled.

"I better not say." Craig blushed.

"Well then truth or dare?" Lisa answered.

Craig chuckled. "I better not take the dare. God knows what you'll have me doing. Maybe a strip tease."

"I hadn't thought of that!" Lisa exclaimed. "I'll bet you would be hot! So you want a dare?"

"No! Better not! I'll take truth"

"OK. What does weed do to you?"

Craig blushed a bright crimson. Lisa would bet his feet were even beet red.

"Well, ok." Craig answered. "Well... it makes me horny"

Lisa giggled playfully and leaned closer to Craig. "Me too. That's why I keep sex toys around. Your turn!"

"OK, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"OK, ummm" Craig stumbled and, with apparently no other ideas blurted out "what color are your panties?"

Lisa did not think it possible for Craig to turn any brighter shade of red but he did. She laughed.

"You really need to get around more women when we're loose and not trying to act like good girls." She said through her laugh. "You are turning so red! It is so cute."

Lisa emphasized the gesture with a squeeze of his thigh, very close tp Craig's erection. He gave a start of pleasure when his disk shifted.

Lisa continued, ignoring the effect she was having on Craig. "Silly boy! With a skirt this tight I can't wear panties! I would have VPL!"

Lisa stood and bent over with spread legs and bent over so the skirt stretched tight against her ass. She swayed her hips invitingly to the beat of the music. Looking at Craig through her spread legs she said

"See, no panty line, so no panties." She stood and turned opening her blouse another button.

"My bra is red though." She said showing off the lace top.

She sat down and, not giving Craig a chance to recover said "Truth or dare?"

"Better stick to truth."

Lisa was ready with a question she often considered these days. "Tell me something you want to do sexually that you've never done. Something kinky, something unusual, an unusual or daring place, whatever. Just something you want to do that you never have done."

Craig explained that he often had ideas for sexual roll playing but his wife would almost never want to act them out. She was not a fan of watching porn (Lisa explained that she enjoyed it) and generally wanted to just get into bed and do things there.

In short, she was the type of woman who had been told that good girls don't like it and has repressed that great source of pleasure all her like, Lisa thought, the poor woman.

"Anyway," Craig continued "I'd like to have someone do these role plays. I'd like to have someone wear sexy lingerie like stockings and, well like your bra. I want to be teased, like, you know, tied up and cock teased. I want to tie someone up and tease them. Nothing violent, just gently caressing her body with a rose or feathers."

"That sounds delicious" Lisa thought.

"And I'd like to do a strip tease for her, because that would make me feel sexy and have her strip for me. Is that too perverse?" Craig asked, looking rather earnestly at Lisa.

It was pretty obvious to Lisa that he loved his wife but had many years of sexual frustration and not having his needs met. He felt unwanted and undesirable.

"Speaking for myself, I think your wife is foolish. I would love to do any and all of those things for my man and add some fantasies of my own." Lisa said, meaning every word. "I just love your imagination. I think it is incredibly sexy."

Craig gave her a look of deep gratitude for understanding but before he could say anything Lisa continued.

"But now you need to answer the question. What do you want sexually that you've never done?"

"Well" Craig stammered. "I guess there's a couple. A threesome with two women. I mean what straight man doesn't have that one?"

"My ex" Lisa thought.

"And I would love to do a strip or have a woman strip for me." Craig said. He looked at Lisa for some sign that he wasn't a crazy pervert.

Lisa smiled, genuinely pleased. She leaned in very close to him so he could feel her breath on his face.

"I think that is incredibly fucking hot." She said as an arm slid around his shoulder. Their eyes locked. It was incredibly sexy.

Some "I'm married" flag fluttered in the back of Craig's brain and he stammered out "Truth or dare?"

Lisa did not move and their eyes locked. "I think it is time for a dare."

Craig blushed again and fumbled words, searching for anything.

"Let me make a suggestion." Lisa rode to the rescue holding up her vape pen. "I will take a hit from this then blos the smoke into your lungs. Then you do the same to me. See, just smoking some vape."

By now they were both really high so Craig took what seemed to be the right path easily.

"Yeah! That!" he said.

Lisa turned her head but pressed in closer to Craig. Her skirt had crept up showing the top of her thigh high stocking and her body pressed against Craig. Craig was panting a bit with excitement and his cock strained against his trousers, Lisa noticed.

She took her hit then turned to Craig. She wrapped her arms around him as if to kiss him but instead blew the smoke into his open mouth, followed by her tongue that she let dance over his. They finished with a kiss.

"Your turn" Lisa smiled lustily before Craig had a chance to react.

Craig took a rather large hit and took Lisa into his arms, blowing smoke into her eager mouth. She let her tongue dance with his and they melted into a deep kiss.

"Truth or dare?" Lisa whispered as their lips parted.

"We shouldn't be doing this. I'm married." Craig muttered.

"It's nothing. Just a game." Lisa murmured back, every syllable showing her desire for more. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare I think."

"I dare you to get a strip and lap dance from me." Lisa said immediately. She had always wanted to try a strip tease and had the fantasy of men throwing money at her for dancing. She always thought it would be sexy. It had been lower on her list of things to try but the minute Craig said it she figured "why not?"

"Well, ummm, see... ummm we really shouldn't." Craig stammered but Lisa pressed a finger to his lips.

"It's just a game" she said and began dancing to the music.

Lisa strutted and swayed her hips. She bent over a chair to show off her ass then sat in the chair and spread her legs wide. The entire time she kept up with the beat, letting the music guide her movements.

She crawled towards Craig and parted his legs, letting the top of her head, then her face press against his hard cock. He seemed to be very well endowed to Lisa who still used her overweight ex as a model for comparison. Any man who was fit would feel bigger if only because he wasn't hiding cock under a layer of fat.

She stood and turned, letting her ass rub against his crotch.

"Fuck this feels good, but..." Craig let out a small gasp, "I'm... mmmm... married."

Lisa stood and turned, again pressing her tits into his face. Instinct took over and Craig licked and sucked her nipples.

"Oh yes you are so good at that." Lisa sighed. "That feels so good."

Lisa reached down and stroked Craig's cock through his pants. "I'll bet that feels pretty good too."

"Oh God yes! But... we ... Should... oh wow... we should ... fuck that's nice... we should stop... we should..."

Craig closed his eyes in a last desperate attempt to control himself. He thought of his wife and thought how she would never do anything like this for him. He thought of how long he had wanted an encounter this erotic and now.

"God! I want to fuck you! We should... oh fuck I need this so bad! Don't stop!" Craig exclaimed.

This felt so sexy, Lisa thought as she strutted away, unzipping her skirt.

She bent and let the skirt slide to the floor as she swayed her ass to the music. She knew Craig could see how firm and muscular it was. She thought she had the perfect female sexy butt and did not think she was being egotistical when she thought so.

She turned and strutted back to Craig, sliding onto his lap and grinding against him. She leaned back and unbuttoned her blouse, letting it fall open to show her six pack abs and C cup breasts encased in a lacy red bra.

Craig gasped as she pressed her cleavage into his face. He recovered quickly however and was soon licking and kissing the top of her breasts as his hands roamed over her ass.

She stood and took off her blouse then pressed her nipple to Craig's mouth. He licked and sucked and bit her gently. It felt so good to Lisa. The man just knew how much was just enough. There's something to be said for experience Lisa thought, not for the last time that night.

Lisa skid down Craig's body, removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt as she went. She kissed and licked his chest then began work on his pants. Lisa was really surprised at the size of the Craig's cock and just how steel hard he was. She expected that she'd need to do some work to get him truly ready to fuck but this man was sporting 8 inches of steel as near as she could tell. Pretty good for a 60 year old.

Lisa ran her lips down the back of his cock and licked up, letting her tongue play and softly caress up his shaft. Craig gave a moan when she reached that sensitive spot just under the head. She continued to tease for a few minutes then took just the head into her mouth. Her saliva slid down and coated Craig's length as she stroked and teased with her hand and sucked just the head. Craig was thrusting up to fuck her face but she kept him under control, finally taking the entire shaft into her mouth. She was proud of herself for that one. She had not been sure she could swallow the entire length.